[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain please why someone like Merkel can do absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_1961.jpg (30KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1961.jpg
30KB, 800x430px
Can someone explain please why someone like Merkel can do absolutely awful things to the country, yet she gets not just one, but (soon to be) four terms? How is it that she still has such massive support?
>>
>does absolutely awful things to the country
>gets 4 terms
Seems like a clear causal relationship to me OP
>>
Because Germans
>>
The people are so cucked by the media and the establishment that they probably hate her but they don't realize that everything is rigged. The sun has set on Europe's glory
>>
She comes from the banking circle, I don't like that woman at all. I don't know how would the people of germany think somebody with such background would represent their interest.

>>139229656
shit like this makes me think that too many elections are rigged
>>
Aweful how?
Our economy is fuckin STRONG AS FUCK you pleb, plus we're gonna cuck the Britshits to become even stronger. Probably gonna buy a brand new BENZ with my Brexit money, it's a win win.
I don't give a shit about a couple refugees if that's what you mean.
>>
>>139229606
2017 Germans are, by and large, cucked beyond comprehension.

Nevermind the glory days, even the Germany of the 60s and 70s would recoil at what they've become.
>>
Because we have the worst case of controlled opposition in here. Every single alternative is WAY worse than Merkel. On the SPD side you've got the eternal EU good goy kike Schulz, who makes a strong case for keeping atleast one concentration camp open. Then you've got the green hippy party, who is now actually the fuck normal people over and make a shitton of money party instead. Then you've got a fiscally conservative party who failed to even make the 5% minimum last time, so they're out.

Then you've got the AfD, which will get decent support this elect, but for a young party, it's too early to actually sweep the election.

What we want is a good chunk of AfD, not enough to actually win, because that's just not happening, but enough to set a trend and build on it for the next election.
>>
>>139229837
>imports refugees
>young and OLD people on minijobs
yeah such great country right there
hope you don't get ultramurdered by some hobo sick of it all
>>
>>139229837
You live in the Middle East. Your opinion means nothing.
>>
>>139229606
If you don't vote for mommy you literally Hitler.
>>
>>139229606
She did very well until the migrant crisis. Her only legit opposition is much worse on the immigration.
>>
>>139229606
Because Muslims and white people are stupid. You can only keep finger-pointing for so long until you have to look in the mirror.
>>
>>139229929
Actually if they had an opinion that made sense it would matter. Until then they're used as pawns
>>
>>139229805
How is Merkel connected to banking?

>>139229606
All major opposition groups are to the left of her and she refuses to work together with the AfD. So you can't easily remove her. She is not stupid, never make that mistake.
>>
>>139229837
Lol, literally selling your country for money, you are a shabbos Goy slave
>>
>>139229924
FDP is not that irrelevant. They will probably get into the government again.

The best would be if CDU-FDP is very close and fails three attempts to name Merkel chancellor due to internal opposition in her party and then Merkel steps down. The new head of the CDU will then ask the AfD to tolerate them, That is the best half realistic outcome.

Merkel gone, no SPD or greens in power, AfD with a bit influence
>>
>>139230159
It seems she really isn't, my bad.
>>
>>139230268
Your president is literally a kike boot licker, Roscoe LMAO how much money have you given to Israel this year alone?
M O R O N
>>
>>139230159
I thought she was related to investment/banking groups for some reason
>>
>>139229606
German politicians are all shit because anyone with any willingness to do what needs to be done gets compared to Hitler and is buried. You're stuck with Merkel for life.
>>
Because Eurocucks are brainwashed and women are allowed to vote. Muh democracy just means the media controls elections and the normies think they're actually free and have choices. Nothing is more illustrative of this than the establishment's reaction to Trump. He waan't supposed to win and now the left is trying to destroy the country rather than have someone who isn't fully under their control running it.
>>
File: church.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>>139229606
It's easy to explain:
German self-destructiveness.
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI

It's unimaginable if that was the Union flag of my country, or the Stars and Stripes of yours.
But it's normal for Germans. Their self-loathing is shocking.

Merkel actually throws away the German flag. Yet the Germans keep voting her in.
German control of the EU is why my country is getting out. They want to destroy themselves and Europe. I love Europe, which is why I voted to leave the EU.
Pic is my church and it flies the Cross of Saint George, (English flag).
>>
>>139230729
>>139230485
No, she has a science background and became what we call a party soldier in 1990. Turned out she was more the assassin than the soldier: She took down most of the old party leadership including Kohl and made the then leading conservative, Wolfgang Schäuble, her personal bitch.

She his power-hungry, ruthless and very patient and calculating. Good when she is on your side, bad when she isn't.
>>
File: 1448587192123.jpg (28KB, 414x598px) Image search: [Google]
1448587192123.jpg
28KB, 414x598px
>>139230504

Your nasty looking labia lipped leader literally sucks muslim cock
......and she won't stop doing it while you cucks cheer her on
>>
>>139231003
is there like 1-3 big media centers that support trump?
>>
>>139229606
she is better at cheating then hillary was.
>>
>>139231018
That video is from the European election when she was criticized for pushing too much German influence on the EU, especially Greece. It was more about the image she needed abroad than any German guilt.

Still looks stupid, but it won't help you in understanding her.
>>
>>139231018
>muh flag

I'm sorry but you are fucking retarded. I can't even, the origin of nationalism come from kings and noblemans having to build an excuse to make the cattle die deffend their territory. Just saying.

No flags are good, none.

On the bright side, Rothschild whas crying about the brexit, I believe is the best option for the UK, but don't give me any of that nationalistic bullshit. UK is the troyan horse of the Rothschild to pretty much the whole world, why would you be proud of that?

>>139231075
Germany has a very important role in urope as it represents the bank literally sucking all of the rest EU's wealth. And this makes germany, the power pawn figure, since you move germany, you move pretty much the whole europe.
>>
>>139229606

Women
>>
File: we_wuz_kaizerz.png (493KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
we_wuz_kaizerz.png
493KB, 2048x791px
>>139229606
German autism. It's a force of nature.
>>
>>139229606
Because right now, all alternatives to Merkel are even worse. AfD might work, but they're too busy bickering among eachother to get any shit done.

Plus, Merkel wasn't voted for directly, her party was. She's just the representative of the CDU.
>>
>>139232036
>doesn't understand
>>
>>139229965
she did well at hiding statistics. for example unemployed people who are partaking in some form of training (funded by the unemployment center) aren't considered unemployed in statistics.

The same with people who work for max 400 euros/month (and the unemployment agency tops off the rest).

Merkel's track record looks good on paper. But it has devastated the average German.
>>
>>139229606
national culture. As much as Americans cherish their individualism and freedom, West Gemans cherish obedience and deference to authority.
>>
>>139230451
>internal opposition in her party
>implying CDU isn't filled with linientreuen Drohnen
>>
>>139229606
easy. take 50+ years of extensive brainwashing and add a (still) booming economy.
a lot more bad shit has to go down in germany before the dullest normie realizes that things have to change
>>
>>139232204
I can perfectly understand that, any real alternatives to that? I mean, Germany was like the representation of wealth and healthy society, I'm aware of what you descrive, and it represents the falling of the empire.
>>
File: St-George-Flag.jpg (1MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
St-George-Flag.jpg
1MB, 1698x1131px
>>139231304
My point stands.
For a politician to throw away the flag of her country is shocking, whatever the context. It's treasonous.
And Germans keep on voting for her. She's a fucking lunatic.
This is unimaginable in UK or USA. UK has various flags; England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, and the flag you see at the top of this post.
Try that with the American flag and count how many breaths you can survive. You will get fucked up.

The fact is that Germans hate themselves.
>>
>>139232273
It isn't except for those directly surrounding Merkel.
Nearly all CDU members of parliament will join through their election district, not the party lists. These candidates are decided locally and the federal CDU can't really hurt them as long as their district supports them. Especially those with a secure seat in Bavaria, Saxony or the Catholic regions in Lower Saxony are immune.
>>
>>139232443
Sadly there aren't any alternatives. The press and media stand all behind the current establishment.

I remember when the AfD got founded. Their funding manifesto read more like the libertarian party (less taxes, less eu, less govnmt, fiscally conservative, etc). But the press immediately started them calling NAZIs. (Even before any real NAZIs attempted to join).

Germany is fucked. It's SPD or CDU + FDP, Greens for ever. Even if AfD should get enough votes to make it viable for a coalition - you can bet the other parties will band together and somehow keep them out.

Democracy is a sham in itself. But in Germany it is extra corrupt. (Add the fact that our mandatory educational system is full with people who vote for Greens. Teachers are supreme commies here and brainwash Germans from the age of 5.)
>>
Germans stick to much to habits. Anything being not on the scent, anything new, is seen as "difficult" or a "threat" in the worst case.
>>
>>139232539
There is a huge difference in the German language here.
"Fahnen" are holy items that are never allowed to touch the ground etc. "Flaggen" are just colorful representations of Fahnen and have no value.
Most people will never in their life touch a Fahne

They were holding a Flagge, and they are not protected.

Giving the same value to Flaggen and Fahnen is an anglo thing
>>
>>139229606
Has it ever occurred to you that, just maybe, /pol/ is a very bad place to try to learn anything about the world around you?

Seriously man: "red pills" are mostly you getting trolled by fifteen year-olds being mean on the internet.

There is no giant influx of "rapefugees." There are no thought police. There is a healthy economy, a strong national and European identity, good infrastructure and a well-running rule of law.
>>
>>139233349
stop the namefagging
>>
File: 1503582160189.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
1503582160189.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>>139229606
Next month I'll vote for Merkel.

Here are my reasons:
- she is cucking britain BIG TIMES (gib back dem shekels from brexit you island apes)
- she cucks poland (no reparation denbtz for you, toilett scrubber)
- she is cucking the US (muh car exports! germany exports too many cars to the us [but we are too stupid to craft our own that are as good as german cars])
- she is cucking that nigger tribe in africa ("Hetero" iirc) that wants to get reparations for muh colonisation
- she is the leader of the western world (muh german dominance)
- she invities millions of niggers and muzzies to germany, so the germans grow tired of brown subhumans, soon starting their teutonic rage so we get some more lebensraum in africa and middle east
>>
>>139233452
>strong national and European identity
you have to go back
>>
>>139233443
post me some cool non nazi german Fahnen sempai
>>
>>139233452
This guy had no comprehension of figures or politics. He's just here to get your goat.
>>
This is very anecdotal but I would be interested to see if any German anons think this is a regular train of thought.

>be me in Berlin 2 months ago
>just brought some coffee
>only seat left is next to this German guy
>he says it's alright for me to sit next to him
>turns out he is drunk as fuck
>not like homeless person drunk, he was a banker
>we get talking about politics after he asks me about brexit
>I ask him his opinion on the migrant crisis
> He goes on a little rant about how it frightens him as he is gay
>I then ask him about Merkal
>He then goes on about how she is the mother of Germany and that he wouldn't want anyone else for a leader

Is this common? Like am people clearly see her flaws but keep voting her in regardless be it though lack of a better choice.
>>
>>139233658
>she invities millions of niggers
Try 7,000 per year, for a total of 0.00085% of Germany's population.

>and muzzies to germany
Try 250,000 a year, or .3% of Germany's population. Fully 75% of whom are women and children.

You see, the thing is? What you read on /pol/ has very little to do with facts.
>>
>>139233443
>When the government tells you what is and isn't morally acceptable and you go along with it because you're a good goy

What a fucking cuck. What's worse is that you're actually defending (((her))) doing it like a good shabbos goy.
>>
>>139234228
Yeah, that view is widespread.

For many, Merkel is shit, but there are many even shittier politicians.

She is the geringstes Ãœbel
>>
File: 1502738426379.png (160KB, 371x319px) Image search: [Google]
1502738426379.png
160KB, 371x319px
>>139233452
>>
>>139233452
I dunno I spent a month in Germany a couple of months ago and although it didn't seem as bad as /pol/ would have you believe there is certainly a very large amount of muslims all over, Berlin especially.

Again they seemed to just be getting on with there lives, the youth was the weirdest thing though I remember hardly seeing any German children but every middle eastern women I saw would have a gaggle of like 4 or 5 kids. Seems like a time bomb waiting to happen really.
>>
>>139234467
This is the stupidest thing I've read this week.
We are not replacing our traditions because American movies tell us. This is how it was since ancient time, this is a direct tradition from Roman times.
>>
>>139233443
>Giving the same value to Flaggen and Fahnen is an anglo thing
Not only anglo. Slavs do it, too.
>>
File: cdu_keine_obergrenze.jpg (349KB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
cdu_keine_obergrenze.jpg
349KB, 1024x1076px
>>139233658
good goy, vote for merkel to be doomed again
>>
>>139234491
>>139234491
It was the whole mother of Germany thing that struck me as weird, it's like you guys have had her leading you so long she almost seems synonymous with your world image now.
>>
>>139229924
>Every single alternative is WAY worse

How politicians have gained or kept power in every country and state/province in the west.
>>
>>139235422
newp. If people were smart they would vote libertarian and let the free market control the economy and not the gubment.
>>
>>139236119
A truly free market almost-instantly turns into a corporate dictatorship. Libertarian-ism is for retarded children.
>>
>>139236303
bullshit. It would give the power to the people. If people stop buying the companies go down. Government is keeping bad businesses artifically alive through subsidies. Which is basically even more retarded cos it really does create corporate dictatorship through government.
>>
>>139236946
>be super ultra corporation full of money and power
>gib power to people
LMFAO @ u retard, kys fo' real
>>
>>139236946
The USA has the most abundant, cheapest food in the history of planet Earth because of those subsidies. The USA subsidies companies that exist solely to prevent monopolies.

I just want to be very clear that I am calling you, personally, a retarded child.
>>
>>139229606
People learn to live with hue levels of violence, OP. Things CAN get way worse.
>>
>>139230729
She's connected to actual gommunists.
Her family left wealthy hamburg for EAST BERLIN.
>>
>>139233452
>I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.

>I don't want to remember nothing. Nothing. You understand? And I want to be rich.
>>
>>139229606
Cause Germans will always find ways to fuck up Europe
>>
Germany is too busy trying to not seem racist to look out for their own well-being
>>
Merkel is not voted for directly, she's picked by her party. Her party wins because all of the other politicians run against Merkel.
>>
>>139230947
The attack ad hitlerum is going to run iys course as a tactic for shutting down opponents. It's being abused and overused to the point of becoming a meaningless cliche. Couple that with people realizing that hitler was unironically the good guy, and it's only a matter of time until another acolyte of odin enters european politics
>>
>>139237932
Wow, way to lay me low by quoting a movie. That definitely means your opinions are important.

Here are some facts: Germany is taking a few hundred thousand refugees. More than two-thirds of whom are women and children, the vast majority of whom are from central Asia--not the Middle East or Africa.
>>
>>139229606
everyone else is worse.
Thats how Trump won.
>>
>>139238242
In Germany, I doubt it. Even if it was possible, it'd have to happen before Germans become the minority in their own countries. Keep in mind that as their numbers dwindle, leftists will still exist among their ranks. Hopeless.
>>
File: race white people minorities.jpg (44KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
race white people minorities.jpg
44KB, 600x414px
>>139238360
>>
File: bait.png (181KB, 299x451px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
181KB, 299x451px
>>139231666
>the origin of nationalism come from kings and noblemans having to build an excuse to make the cattle die deffend their territory.

Then why is the U.S., a country with no monarchy, renowned for being hyper-patriotic and nationalist?
>>
>>139238562
Central Asian people are Caucasian.
>>
>>139238360
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Chief Prosecutor Ulrich Bremer stated that "the overwhelming majority" of suspects were asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who had recently arrived in Germany.[38][39] Only a small number of the alleged perpetrators have been identified. By 9 April, police in Cologne had identified 153 suspects, 24 of whom were in investigative custody.[4][5][7][15][40] Almost all of the suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans; two-thirds of them from Morocco or Algeria. 68 suspects were asylum seekers; 18 were residing in Germany illegally, and the legal status of 47 others was unclear. Four suspects were underage, unaccompanied refugees.[7][41][42][43][44][45] By July, four perpetrators had been convicted,[28] and it was reported that half of the 120 outstanding suspects had been in Germany for less than a year,[24] most of them from North Africa.[46]

It was speculated that the assaults in Cologne were organized. Police said that some perpetrators used social media to meet for New Year's Eve celebrations,[33][42][47][48] but Ralf Jäger, Minister of the Interior of North Rhine-Westphalia, said there was "so far no evidence that the perpetrators had arranged the assaults before New Year's Eve".[42] Jürgen Mathies, the new Cologne police chief, said many of the perpetrators were from countries where they might be familiar with "this behaviour, where women are hemmed in and then abused by a large number of men at once".[33][48] According to both Jäger and Mathies, the suspects did not come from pickpocketing or organized crime gangs.[33][42][48]

On 7 June, a Federal Criminal Police Office report confirmed that most of the perpetrators were of North African origin and had arrived in Germany during the European migrant crisis. Investigative results about the perpetrators were congruent with witnesses' statements.[51]
>>
>>139238726
Yes: a bad thing happened, one time.
>>
>>139238878
>we must accept this as our new way of life
>these are unavoidable and inexplicable, no different than natural disasters
>>
>>139238878
>>139239025
>>
>>139238878
You ideologues are fuckin' heartless.
>>
>>139229837
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>139229606
dumbfucks think that someone reads their votes.
Voting is rigged everywhere.
>>
>>139238878
>>
File: 1503618353739.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503618353739.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>139229837
>selling the continued existence, safety and future of your people for a temporary insignificant growth improvement
anon, i...

you know what, you deserve it actually for being this retarded
>>
>>139229606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ju8aaG3Ys
>>
>>139238878
>w-well white people kill each other too
>there are more white-on-white murders than muslim attacks!
>>
>>139229606
Germans.
>>
>>139229837
i mean merkel is sometimes very questionable but yeah you're right she made the unemployment rate drop and made your economy strong af
>>
>>139229606
Because Germans have no fucking bollocks. We may not be perfect but had the bollocks to tell the EU to fuck off and start taking control of our own destiny.
>>
White men are a minority in Germany. The women are pro Refugee because they are mostly young men (sextoy).
>>
>>139239741
>our own destiny
You are controlled by international capital, little goy.
>>
File: IMG_2017-07-30_23-05-46.jpg (248KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017-07-30_23-05-46.jpg
248KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: 1503265378692.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503265378692.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>mfw us Austrians don't have to put up with as much bullshit as Großer Bruder
>>
fuck brits
>>
Most Americans don't get it because they live on the other side of the Atlantic, but Germans are mentally insane.

Your average German male is an autistic workaholic who cannot process independent thoughts and is very uneasy in social environments (unless piss drunk, of course).

Your average German female is psychotic, career obsessed who shrivels at the very idea of ever having to bear a baby (which is why their fertility rate is insanely low and they are basically dying out very fast).

Which is why a childless cow like Merkel who only thinks in terms of "economy" and cannot comprehend notions like "family", "nation" or "cultural identity" is actually a model leader for krauts
>>
>>139241456
says the french faggot
>>
>>139240221
Hessen-Anon here. Fucking hate it. Once on an exchange there was a girl who was slobbering all over for nigger dick. It's the same litteraly everywhere here. My city is especially a shithole.
>>
>>139229837
>aweful
The economy doing well has nothing to do with merkel's administration, but with financeministers business and the other forces demanding and spending funds, such as the defense minister (Von der Leyen) turning out millitary into a daycare.
>>
>>139229606
Still better than (((Schultz))) getting to be Chancellor, I guess.
>>
>>139231018
Yeah, thanks for not dying back in the 40s and re-educating us like slaves.

This SELF-DESTRUCTIVITY stems from the occupation and won't go away.

Right-wing organizations' bank accounts are being frozen while left/green funds Antifa.

>>139231873
Yes, we did not found the EU with GB, Shitaly and France, no. We just took something and now we are to blame for its destruction.

You larping dipshit.
>>
>>139242898
Do you intend to stay in your country for the rest of your life, anon?
>>
>>139243416
What good is a country i hold dear if i were to leave it? i am not a traitor, no.
>>
>>139244232
You have the right mindset. While I believe the odds against you are overwhelming, we should all act on principle.
>>
File: good poste.png (29KB, 315x296px) Image search: [Google]
good poste.png
29KB, 315x296px
Krauts are literal cuckbots that do whatever their government bull tell them.
>>
>>139244718
kraut
>>
Germany didnt had a clean election since 1945,and they have too much urlaubsgeld to lose to do anything about it.
>>
>>139244718
excuse me?
whose streets are full of BLM and Antifa?
Whose media is against who?
Whose history is seeing the most rampang revisionism?

>jermins r kugged :DDD
You are absolute scum, you know that that, don't you, bradley?
>>
>>139229606

because the socialist engine hasnt run out of money yet... Give it 40 years.
>>
German public is spineless and degenerate. They're basically fucking robots that do as they were programmed in the kindergarten and later school. They are very obedient robots.
>>
>>139246901
we're different
>>
>>139247038
>We're totally not like the germans
>totally is like a german with the exception of retarded politics.
>>
>>139245779
>BLM and Antifa in the streets
Only in gunfree, bluestate, liberal shitholes
>media against us
Just CNN
>>
>>139247038
>we're different
absolutely different,
we don't have german flaws
>>
>>139247219
name our bundeskanzler without googling it
>>
>>139247596
i bet you literally know nothing about Austrian politics
>>
>>139247771
I certainly don't. Is the right stigmatized by the nazis over there as it is in Germany and most of the West?
>>
>>139229606
That is what about 70 years of allied indoctrination does to a nation.

If you spend decades to force the last shreds of German identity out of the Germans you shouldn't be surprised that you end up with a group of people who believe in multi multiculturalism and a peaceful together with violent murderers.
>>
>>139247771
Why would I know anything about Austria? You're not center of the world, and no one outside Austria is talking about Austria.
It's good to be irrelevant tho.
>>
File: 1475926027866.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1475926027866.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>139229837
>, plus we're gonna cuck the Britshits to become even stronger. Probably gonna buy a brand new BENZ with my Brexit money,
What you going to do if we don't pay the fine? Fine us?
>>
>>139248141
we have a very conservative party (conservative not like germany's conservative party which is basically neutral), then there is a socialist party which got a lil to the left in the recent years but it focuses more on worker's demands, the conservative party focuses on business and shit, there is a nazi party but only one we had 2 but the other one came from the existing one amd was far too radical and the one that exists will have a huge vote percentage in the elections upcoming in september but they are shit because they want to save money in the healthcare sector although we all complain about that and the conservative party wants to do that too so yeah i dunno i think they are gonna win and then there are the green guys who just suck and then there is NEOS who are a more modern version of the conservative party
>>
>>139248504
then why say we are the same as germany when we are not? the only part of germany we consider friendly is bavaria since ya know austria was part of bavaria wayyyyyy back
>>
>>139234421
it's your post that's fake: 890,000 in 2015
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-germany-asylum-seekers-numbers-drop-600000-in-2016-angela-merkel-syria-middle-east-a7521191.html
>>
>>139229837

MUH GDP

Please rape my girlfriend, refugees, just as long as my retirement portfolio goes up
>>
>>139248787
you cannot go along and not pay ya know there are international organizations which would sanction the heck out of you
>>
>>139248923
Thanks for the info. Your country may have a future, assuming you haven't been plagued by unbridled immigration.
>>
>>139249449
well we have but they are not really bad here, our governments mostly contains them
>>
>>139249038
I said absolutely different, didn't mean sarcasm.
And Bavaria should be independent country or at least not german. They don't deserve to be spat on, like germans.
>>
>>139249263
Which organisations? As far as I'm aware its just the EU trying to make an example out of us.
>>
>>139234421
>Fully 75% of whom are women and children.
Government statistics say that 65% of refugees are male. The biggest group of refugees is 20-30 years. 20-30 year old men make up the same percentage than all the children and elderly combined arriving.
>>
>>139249771
there's always the WTO and shit mate don't you think other states wouldn't punish this do you know how shit works mate
>>
File: 1501228396595.jpg (105KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
1501228396595.jpg
105KB, 461x403px
>>139229606
>>
>>139247713
so irrelevant i dont even know it
>>
>>139229606
Germans are a violent and suicidal race. Always have been. They used to go into battle naked so they could be killed easier. They cannot stand peace and prosperity, which they have had in recent decades, so they are subconsciously sabotaging their nation so they can have some war and action.
>>
>>139229606
Because white people really are that suicidal and insane. Giving people right to vote was a mistake.
>>
>>139249188
They have admitted they don't even know the real numbers. That's just a minimum.
>>
>>139249263
>Thinking a western country would ever really get sanctioned
>not know that sanctions have only ever succeeded in <5% of cases - Pascal Pape
>>
>>139252919
>being amongrel shitkin
>>
>>139242213

Disregard worthless whores.
You do realize porn is being watched 85% by males? What the hell is going on in your brains? Some ethnomasochism right here.
>>
>>139229837
Deutsche bank is going to shit. You'll die soon.
>>
File: germany.png (10KB, 1211x103px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
10KB, 1211x103px
>>139229837
This is the way germans are
welcome to 1939
>>
>>139229837
>dude, who cares if our leaders are importing massive amounts of worthless third-world immigrants, our economy is doing really well this very second

you think that will last?

>>139248787
We've got your back, bro. Don't expect any sanctions whatsoever from the US.
>>
>>139229606
Jews
>>
>>139249263
>(((international organizations)))
>>
>>139229837
>people will fall for this bait
>>
Meanwhile in the USA, niggers get a trillion dollars a year in gibs while whites have to flee thier homes when they move in.
>>
>>139256341
WTO
>>
>>139251218
>just under a million
>only the minimum :^)
good goy
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.