[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa for Africans Asia for Asians Europe for Europeans America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 23

File: subhuman.jpg (38KB, 318x371px) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.jpg
38KB, 318x371px
Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
Europe for Europeans
America for.. Europeans

>/pol/ logic
>>
Holy shit..... (pol) BTFO
>>
File: Learn the Difference.jpg (1013KB, 1324x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Learn the Difference.jpg
1013KB, 1324x1066px
>>139218704
>>
>>139218875
>nazis
>intelligent
>attacked literally everyone from all fronts and expected to win

yeah no, nazis were not only a nigger chimpout but they were also dumb enough to think they had a chance
>>
>>139218704
>/pol/ logic
>/pol/ is one person
>"not all [fill in the blank]!"

OP's logic
>>
>>139220557
so wait, are you saying /pol/cucks don't want America for Europeans only? good to know !
>>
>>139220808
Natives are allowed, original African Americans who were brought here by force are allowed, Europeans who built the nation are allowed. Europeans are the only people that should be allowed to immigrate into America, European Americans are the only people that should be allowed to immigrate into Europe.
>>
>>139220808
I'm an official spokesman for /pol/.
Our official stance on this matter is that you are dumb.
>>
>>139220994
>Europeans are the only people that should be allowed to immigrate into America

so.. America for Europeans?

you really aren't making a good job convincing me that /pol/ isn't one person..
>>
>>139221148
so.. America for Europeans?
No you moron, Americans are from European descent so if they want to go back they should be allowed to do so.
Also
Your argument doesn't make sense.
>>
>>139218704
>Europe for Europeans
good one, cocksucker
>>
>>139218704
Same reason bantus claim.all Africa, expansion.
>>
>>139221246
>your argument
that was YOUR quote you dumbass

you said only Europeans should be able to emigrate to USA... so basically you are agreeing with my original post "America for Europeans"
>>
>>139219270
But that's not right.
>>
>>139218704
Whites are the master race so we can have more as we lord over the others.
>>
>>139218704

American blacks have Indian ancestry as well as African ancestry.

Voodoo is part native so it's silly to assume the natives died out genetically if they were inter mixed.
>>
>>139219270
I'm not sure if you are baiting or not. I mean these retarded statements have been said pretty much every fucking thread since the election lots of uneducated normies say shit like this. Youd imagine saying the same baiting reapone for Yous would be fucking boring but it's the same shit over ans over again. Dont you get tired of this? Is it that you only come to /pol/ once a month no once a year? How do you ducks do it. Ill never fucking know
>>
>>139221351
3000-1000 bc, earlier than Greece not a single bantu in south central or east africa in fact no black ever landed in madagaskar.
>>
>>139221148
>you really aren't making a good job convincing me that /pol/ isn't one person..

Look at the IDs. I'm not the same poster.
I'm doing a great job of showing you that /pol/ is not just one person, and that you are dumb. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>139221
Holy fucking shit dude, communists really are stupid.
Yes, here's what I said, again.
>European Americans are the only people that should be allowed to immigrate into Europe.
Here's what you said
>so.. America for Europeans?
America is for Europeans yes, but I also said that Europe is for Americans. I mentioned something else too which you just dismissed. America is different, America is also for natives who were there originally, and black people who were brought there by force. They are not Europeans and they belong in America.
>>
USA is a white country built by white Europeans.
White men wrote the Declaration of independence.
White men wrote the Constitution.
White men contributed the most.
USA is a white country, built by white man for the white man.
Anything USA stood for was because of the white man.
Why would you want to destroy it?
Nobody is bitching about Mexico being full of spics so why should you bitch about USA?
>>
>>139221740
>>139221367
>>
>>139221712
why don't you tell me your opinions about "America for Europeans" then? you can't just hide your opinion to make it look like its any different from the others..
>>
>>139218704
Dicks for my ass
>OP's logic
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-09-13-56.png (119KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-09-13-56.png
119KB, 720x1280px
>>139221770
>>
>>139221740
so why can't blacks migrate to USA? and since you like natives so much, why can't natives from south America migrate to USA?
>>
>>139218875
>third party passing judgement
>on fucking /pol/
it only makes them seem more justified than wrong when fags like you post shit like this
>>
>>139221410
>master race
>Cries about muh white genocide
>>
>>139221367
Ah but by your own logic of x for x, y for y, z for z, shouldn't niggers also not be allowed to stay in America, being that the only natives in America are in fact Indians?
>>
>>139221935
Because our tribe claimed the Americas 500 years ago.
>>
>>139221935
It was a mistake to let the jews bring all those niggers in the USA. No need to have more niggers in. Natives from south America are not the same natives living in USA so why the fuck would you let them in?
>>
>>139221656
Aflac!
>>
>>139222113
thats the point buddy... Most of the natives died so America is for everyone now
>>
>>139222170
"claimed"
strange way of saying "dragged like chattel in chains from their primitive mudhuts to serve and obey their betters"
>>
>>139219270

They had a very realistic chance until American jewish banking cartels and pressure groups butted in with Lend-Lease (before even the official declaration of war after Pearl Harbor).
>>
File: fuckgermany.png (2MB, 1324x1504px) Image search: [Google]
fuckgermany.png
2MB, 1324x1504px
>>139218704
>>
>>139222306
gee... if only the nazis were smart enough to predict that attacking a bunch of countries will eventually make their strong ally come and help them..
>>
File: Washington.jpg (402KB, 1600x1447px) Image search: [Google]
Washington.jpg
402KB, 1600x1447px
>>139221935
Because races are different. Washington and co built America from the ground up and their children continued their legacy making America the super power it is today. These where all people who immigrated from Europe, they are civilized and smart show statistics.
Immigrating people from different countries like Africa will turn white people into a minority in their own country and it will change the nation for the worse because they are statistically degenerate and violent, without whites in power guess what will happen. Do you see Africa? Do you see South America? They're both shit holes and instead of the people of those nations fixing their own countries they go to the superior mans land, not realizing they are ruining it and in return kill the white mans dream of being one day able to explore the stars.
>>
>>139222270
It doesn't matter. Indians did not found the USA, they didn't build the USA. Fucking savages didn't even have a legal country so who gives a fuck about them?
>>
>>139218704
Wrong
>Africa for Europeans
>Asia for Europeans
>Europe for Poland/Russia
>Americas for Americans
>>
>>139222443
how come those smart founders didn't write in the constitution that only whites should be allowed to migrate there?
>>
Europe for Europeans 100%

realistically the way to go about solving Americas problems would be shrinking the states an creating some republics,Native State, black state, white state, a state for the new left/atheist/lgbt community. The new US can inherit its non racist christian values and be a home for everyone
>>
>>139222440
>Germany invades Poland under the very valid Danzig question
>British ZOG declares war against Germany because "muh we will protect Poland against ANY invaders"
>A few days later, the Soviet Union invades Poland just because Stalin felt like it.
>British ZOG sends the Soviets tanks and supplies

Really activates the almonds.
>>
File: 1503698240924.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503698240924.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>139222585
Aftica for Afrixans Asia for Asians US and Canada for Europeans Latin America for Amerindians Europe for Europeans.
>>
File: bwepy6rxmd7y (6).jpg (55KB, 640x531px) Image search: [Google]
bwepy6rxmd7y (6).jpg
55KB, 640x531px
>>139218704
If people want their lands they need to fight for it
Not create stupid philosophical arguments why it should be theirs
>>
>>139218704
We don't know enough about the history of man to even make this statement you idiot.
Who pioneered and established the civilisation? That is what matters.
By your logic essentially any and all land must be returned to unknown peoples that are potentially extinct.
>>
>>139222603
Because they were smart enough to only let the white man to vote.
>>
>>139222703
Brazil and the Carribbean for African nations in the US and Canada.
>>
>>139218704
More like Africa for those who made it great, Asia for those who made it great, Europe for those who made it great, and America for those who made it great. With that in mind, Europeans should have Africa, Europe, and all of the Americas
>>
>>139221835
Fair enough. Now that you are starting to realize how this website works, let's move on to my unique interpretation of your political stance.

This is what I know about you:
>pirate flag
>hypocritical (calling someone a "subhuman" simply because you don't like how they call others "subhuman")

My opinion:
I imagine you're angry about something. The real question is, is your anger more justified than the anger of your perceived enemies. This land, like all land, belongs to whomever can take/hold it. Too often, people make it seem as if a nation (ideas; laws; culture) and the land it occupies are the same thing. I don't care about whether or not my grandchildren look like me. I care about how my grandchildren will view the world, and whether or not they will be oppressed by thought police.
>>
>>139218704
much better then our current configuration! replace eu with Nig, fucken awful!
>>
>>139222603
>The founding fathers could predict the refugee shit storm made possible by Jew logistics.
They weren't perfect, no one is but there children did something similar to what you're talking about.
There used to be an immigration law in America which would keep whites in the large majority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>>
>America for.... Siberians

OP logic
>>
>>139223135
their
>>
File: DGUNf-qUAAAKBbU.jpg (109KB, 583x983px) Image search: [Google]
DGUNf-qUAAAKBbU.jpg
109KB, 583x983px
>>139222603

Hmmm....
>>
>>139219270
>Hitler declared war on Britain and France
>>
>>139222603
At the time it was written there was no non European immigration to speak off, Asians couldn't cross the Pacific, and Africans couldn't even build a rowboat. So the idea of forbidding immigration from those regions at that time would have made as much sense as Trump outlawing immigration from Martian colonists because there might be humans on Mars in 200 years looking to immigrate. It would have been an unnecessary stipulation at the time.
>>
>>139218704
Its just niggers all the way down
>>
I agree that Europeans should remove themselves and their influences from the American continent.
>>
>>139223064
>i'll have sex someday guiz! and my grandchildren will be glad i wasted my time on a nipponese allegory-trading bazaar, too! ;D

k
>>
>>139223064
>hypocritical
not really, I really view that degenerate as a subhuman. and no I don't like black people either they are subhumans too. But the thing is though, that whites in america (especially southern whites) are equally subhuman with niggers

the only reason that niggers exist in USA is because southern whites were lazy subhumans that imported niggers to do the work for them. America is a free for all playground from all countries because there is no intrinsic ethnic identity in USA and never was, even when USA was 90% white you really think all those 90% whites loved each other? lmao. it was always anglos vs germans vs italians etc, "white" is an american invention that was created to give a bunch of unrelated people from different countries to feel like they have the same identity

USA will always be a mongrel nation and you can't stop it
>>
File: malcolm-x-quotes-5.jpg (58KB, 559x300px) Image search: [Google]
malcolm-x-quotes-5.jpg
58KB, 559x300px
>>139221633
This. America is a black nation.
>>
>>139223544
>America is a free for all playground from all countries because there is no intrinsic ethnic identity in USA and never was, even when USA was 90% white you really think all those 90% whites loved each other?

it was majority white protestant anglo. that's an ethic and cultural identity and some negligible antipathy between different kinds of whites doesn't change that.
>>
>>139223544
>America is a free for all playground from all countries because there is no intrinsic ethnic identity in USA and never was, even when USA was 90% white you really think all those 90% whites loved each other?

it was majority white protestant anglo. that's an ethic and cultural identity and some negligible antipathy between different kinds of whites doesn't change that.

>the only reason that niggers exist in USA is because southern whites were lazy subhumans that imported niggers

this is your historical knowledge on public education
>>
>>139223804
>it was majority white protestant anglo
no it wasn't, Germans and Irish had larger population than anglos
>>
>>139222270
>implying land ownership is based on who was there first.

nice one champ
>>
>>139222585
wrong again faggot

>world for Serbs
>>
>>139222706
this
>>
>>139223544
I'm guessing you're here to let out some steam. Have at it, of course. Free speech is paramount. It allows the best ideas to flourish. That's why I'm here.

>USA will always be a mongrel nation and you can't stop it
Agreed.

Do you really believe niggers are below human status, or are you just being hyperbolic?
>>
>>139224395
its not.. america belongs to the ones that own it right now. Whites are already a minority in usa.. even if you somehow blocked 100% of all new immigrants (which will never happen) the higher birth rate of hispanics that already live there will eventually replace them
>>
>>139223061
this
>>
Friendly reminder that Vikings were the founders of the New World and anybody not born of Nordic blood should be removed
>>
>>139223064
fag
>>
File: 1503832459020.jpg (2MB, 2048x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1503832459020.jpg
2MB, 2048x1176px
>>139224958
Suck me off, bitch.
>>
>>139223535
My three kids are still sleeping (Sunday morning here). They don't give a shit that I'm currently suggesting suicide for you.
>>
>>139219270

>Soviet Union was mobilizing for war
>Was being increasingly aggressive demanding for the Nazis to back off the balkans and allow them to have a sphere of influence there
>Attacking them was stupid even through they were getting more aggressive and likely would have attacked once they recovered from the purge

kek
>>
>>139218704
Europeans are the only ones capable of running a stable governement as seen in the world. And native americans are almost all dead. Plus the United States was formed by white europeans.
>>
>>139218704

>implying Europeans weren't in America before Siberians
>>
>>139225318
>i'm suggesting suicide
>doesn't actually suggest suicide
color me unsurprised
>>
nuffin to see here
>>
>>139225730
>"he d-didn't explicitly state I should do it.."
>"so why am I still thinking about it..
>>
>>139222270
>thats the point buddy... Most of the natives died so America is for everyone now

That's utter bullshit!!
Those who built the country from scratch are still there (whites).
You can't part up a garden whose owner is still mowing the lawn.
>>
>>139222440
Do you have any knowledge about history relating this?

Danzig was a German city, surrounded by Poland, that allied with Britain against Germany.
On Britains/Churchills behalf, Poland embargoed Danzig and did not let in food, fuel and other important supplies. People were simply starving to death there. Hitler had to act in some way.
He seeked for conversation and solutions and made at least 12 PEACEFUL offers in wich some of them even included huge ammounts of money paid for every transport, just to keep his fellow citizens alife. Poland denied and blocked all of his efforts on Churchills recommendation.

How should he have acted? No matter what country, the President/chancellor/prime minister is in DIRECT responsability to protect his fellow citizens. Also in Germany.
But Germany were never given that right by it's enemies.

Imagine Canada embargoing Alaska and by that starving millions of US-Citizens to death. I promise it wouldn't take long before the US-Military outrages on Canada and fucks them up. No matter what president is in charge at that time (just to prevent a Trump discussion here).
And furthermore imagine a strong alliance of european armies then come after USA and fucks THEM up instead, totally ignoring they just wanted justice to their own people.

Keep in mind that the Versailles Treaty were deeply unjustified and the very foundation for the Germans to later repell it. What do you think, why Hitler made that French Idiot of a president sign his own defeat in that very same waggon where Germany had to sign its defeat a several years earlier?

Leftist history revisionists managed to make their faulty and blindfolded version the official one. That's all. It's still unjust
>>
File: lol.jpg (48KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
48KB, 500x250px
>>139225885
>being this bored

wew
>>
>>139225013
lel wtf does this even mean?

Also filthy shitskin shill exposed
>>
>>139223726
>This. America is a black nation.

Niggers already have their own continent.
BTW the richest continent of all. Stop whining and move back.
Become a supporter of #BLBTA (Black Lifes Back To Africa)
>>
File: 1501103245867.jpg (635KB, 1080x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1501103245867.jpg
635KB, 1080x1710px
>>139218704
#AfricaSoBlack
#AsiaSoYellow
#MexicoSoBrown
#IndiaSoCurry
>>
File: 1503492146288.jpg (107KB, 750x568px) Image search: [Google]
1503492146288.jpg
107KB, 750x568px
>>139225013
o is that your proof Trumps a nazi? since the Russia Hoax didnt stick?

Snowflakes gotta fall huh?
>>
>>139218704
>American Indians get absolutely ass-ravaged both figuratively and literally to the point that pure-blooded Indians couldn't even make up 1% of the current US' population, if they even still exist
>They're expected to be able to keep a whole continent stable when they are very likely to be below the numbers needed to support a sustainable population

Should have just wiped them out desu. Either commit genocide or don't, don't half-ass it otherwise you're just getting the worst of both answers.
>>
>>139227876
Weak.

>>139229354
I don't shill for shitskins. If anything I shill for whites. I don't look like my grandparents because I'm mixed. I can't really expect my grandchildren to look like me, but I want them to call out bullshit when they see it, and to have a sense of humor (hence moonman).

>>139230120
I voted for Trump. I don't think he's racist. I posted it because I thought it was funny. And while I like your image too, it's not nearly as funny as mine. Too normie.
>>
>>139223057
no
>>
Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
Europe for Europeans
Dominican Republic for haitians
NANI!???

Is white genocide real or do NGOs just want a globalized nationless world.
>>
>>139218704
america for race-mixing
>>
File: 24kpepe.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
24kpepe.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>139230702

M8 we didn't half-ass it
>>
>South America for Africans
>>
>>139219270
>things that never happend
>the commies argument
Always the same
>>
>>139230702
>They're expected to be able to keep a whole continent stable
Continents are pretty stable even without humans tbqh lad
>very likely to be below the numbers needed to support a sustainable population
Pretty damn sure there are more than 10k living Indians

You should rethink your reasoning
>>
>>139218704
America for Jews
Europe for Muslims
>>
>>139221763
this is true, spics dont belong anywhere. They are not 100% amerindians, they are mutts with mostly nigger/semitic (in the case of bolivians)/amerindian, and a little bit of white ; that is less than 10% (spics are half white meme needs to stop)

you lose your right to your land if a stronger force (i.e a superior race) takes it in a fair fight, that is how it has always been, another problem is that usually the victors mingle with the defeated and thus their racial attributes lower (such was the case with conquistadors and amerindians)
anglos played it better: exterminate the natives and then proceed to populate, this way races can be preserved (a caste system also works, as long as its followed to the letter).
>>
>>139222443
That statue looks wrong.
>>
>europe for europeans

I'd move there if that were the reality of the situation.
>>
File: 1498306678653.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498306678653.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>139218704
if other people want america so bad, they can come take it. thats how the world works, its fair. you just mad
>>
File: white.png (641KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
white.png
641KB, 1314x752px
>>139218704
>America for.. Europeans

america was a litral ethnostate you dumb nigger blacks weren't considered human nonetheless citizens.
>>
File: 1501844530938.png (721KB, 5584x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1501844530938.png
721KB, 5584x3104px
>>139232390
>implying
>>
>>139218704
>Oceania for Europeans

Why are wh*Tes so hypocritical?
>>
>>139232550
if we allow mexicans to slowly take america we have no one to blame but ourselves. id consider that fair and square
tahts why we need to start eliminating all brown people
>>
>>139220808
Deep down, every european wants usa destroyed
>>
File: Cn-XmYlWAAAxnXj.jpg (45KB, 533x535px) Image search: [Google]
Cn-XmYlWAAAxnXj.jpg
45KB, 533x535px
>>139233038
deep down the goyim know their true place in this world
>>
>>139218704
>USA founded by whites
>whites shouldn't live there
lol no
>>
File: 1503405925557.png (236KB, 523x663px) Image search: [Google]
1503405925557.png
236KB, 523x663px
>>139233132
It had to be a Jew.
>>
>>139233412
USA was also founded by the hard labour of blacks so africans deserve to migrate there too
>>
>>139233507
The descendants of niggers who were brought here can stay. But no, the descendants of the niggers who sold them cannot.
>>
>>139218704
The Native Americans were destroyed by the Europeans, so what was theirs is now the European's.

As far as Africa, I consider that continent a waste if left to Africans. It should be split among world powers.

Winners get what they won.
>>
>>139218875

As dumb as it is to get that tattooed on your back, just from a technical point of view bottom right is pretty amazing tattoo work.
>>
File: 1920s Milo.png (26KB, 188x235px) Image search: [Google]
1920s Milo.png
26KB, 188x235px
>>139218875

>cherry-picking this hard
>>
>>139233507
If you use a shovel to dig a pool is the pool half the shovels ? Niggers were only tools nothing more , glorfied tractors.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.