[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you manage to keep yourself together amongst this cancerous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 71

File: 1503818687299.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1503818687299.png
227KB, 635x661px
How do you do it? Every day. It's always the same shit you see everyday. Morals and traditions are becoming extinct. Everyone around me is a zealot of popular culture and social media. Their religion is Hollywood. It just makes me even more jaded. Politics even bothers me more, I see a shitshow every day and I can do nothing about it. It's suffering to live in real time and watch as the country becomes more brown and becomes more savage and degenerate and stupid.
>>
You get over it by shitposting and desperately trying to do whatever to trigger people to make you laugh before you turn into Peter Hitchens
>>
>>139211158
You turn off your phone and pc, go outside and get fit
>>
Become open minded
>>
>>139211158
I smoke a lot of weed
>>
Work hard, drink harder
>>
>>139211158
You find joy in the little things in life. Beautiful sunsets, peaceful forest walks, quiet misty mornings, and so on. No amount of worldy bullshit can take these things away from us.
Have ou ever wondered why art flourishes in times of strife?

Op, I reccomend that you go outside and watch the next sunset for about 5 minutes. Just sit there and watch it. Take it all in.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
>>139211158
FUCK !
Confess time.

I started drinking 2 months ago. Only dark beer with 7% alcohol. 1L a day. It is very cheap here. You can buy 1L with 1.5 euros. Only during the evenings. Then the deep sleep strikes my head.
The recent politics in my country are so fucking chucked, it hurts; illegal immigrants are getting here more and more here. The population is not even asked if we agree on certain social and political changes and they are done without the public opinion. The EU is funding over the will of the population immigrantion centers, investing over 600.000 euros in these fucking projects.
We have over 4 million native people out of this country, working overseas. Our 40% is in poverty. More than 60.000 children are on the streets. Hospitals are death centers (unless you have money for private heatlhcare. Good luck with that, though, because it costs a fortune). Our forrests are sold to foreign agencies (you can see from google earth the massive deforestation made in the Carpathian Mountains). More and more women are getting married to turks and arabs. The kids are raised jihadi.
In 50 years from now a big massacre will occur here.
How do I cope with this ?
Drinking beer (can't sort myself out, is so, so hard), and admiring the beautiful view I get here. The only thing that keeps me going are the beautiful moments of autumn, rain, thunder, fog, and industrial-ambiental music. Very sad music that strikes me right in the kokoro.
>>
>>139213142
FUCK, why the fuck I am a tree fucking hugger ?
Here is the flag !
>>
Ignorance is Bliss
>>
ride the tiger
>>
>>139211158
alcohol
>>
No matter how unhappy i am there is always that little flame of hope inside me stopping me from going full nihilist.
>>
>>139211158
I'm getting ready to take an extended break from /pol/ or maybe 4chan as a whole if I keep finding myself back at /pol/ like I did today.

Spending too much time here will make you feel surrounded by degeneracy - odd for a place that's so against it, but we all know why that is.

I think I can still stay tuned in if I watch Alex Jones everyday.
>>
File: 1494035562681.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1494035562681.gif
2MB, 540x501px
honestly
anime
cgdct, slice of life, siscon, ecchi, harem, moe
its all that matters anymore
>>
File: 1391666416556.jpg (244KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1391666416556.jpg
244KB, 633x758px
>>139211158

emotion leaves the body at some point
>>
File: National_Transhumanism.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
National_Transhumanism.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>139211158

i learned that people are mostly shit early on, so i just interact minimally.

that said, the surreality of today is very entertaining.
also pic related keeps me going
>>
>>139211158
Lift, eat, sleep. Go for a run every other day. Read 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_7062.jpg (109KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.jpg
109KB, 576x1024px
>>139211158

I haven't. I'm a housebound alcoholic with no friends and I will never experience love.

I live in the past. I never watch movies, tv shows or listen to music anymore. I'll either passively watch tv or listen to talk radio, or right wing edgy podcasts. I'm miserable and angry all the time. Sometimes I think hate is the only thing that really keeps me going.

Tbf I think this was inevitable whether I became redpilled or not. But it certainly helped the isolation process.
>>
>>139214789
That was clearly made by an atheist.

Probably one with homosexual feelings.
>>
My country literally doesn't have any of your problems, so i wouldn't even know.

The last time I saw a nigger was at least a couple of years ago....

But if you have emotional problems i suggest reading books, it's good for calming down.

Warhammer 40k novels are a good start.
>>
>>139211158
When you change yourself, you change the world
>>
>>139211158
You have the options to change things. What I mean by that is turn off the technology, don't listen to the shills. Find something to get into, an art or hobby or even some volunteering.
We have forgotten that you can as an individual have a profound effect on the society that you wish to make, so choose to live without the bullshit and the degeneracy and try to live a moral life.
>>
Have a wank
>>
>>139215254
Okay then. I just got 15% more racist.
>>
File: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (86KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg
86KB, 1000x1008px
>>139215225
tfw youre polish
>>
File: #RoboWaifu.jpg (248KB, 1443x873px) Image search: [Google]
#RoboWaifu.jpg
248KB, 1443x873px
>>139215213

the point is that somehow with the success of having GMO whiteys in the near future is one of the few reasons i'm alive today
>>
>>139211158
My beautiful wife and my selfish desire to provide for my family.
>>
>>139214123
This, too. But don't you dare admit because people will criticize you and then go get drunk theirselves.
>>
>>139211158
I got a job and started going out of my parent's house more often.
>>
>>139215497
Haven't drank alcohol in 2 years. And only drank it occasionally before then.
Don't do any drugs at all.
>>
You focus on yourself, they were meant to be slaves.
>>
>>139211158
Stop black-pilling yourself and/or trying to black-pill /pol/. There are 1 of 2 responses to your post:

1) you're a shill, you have an agenda that's based in black-pilling us, driving down our motivation, making us feel futile for whatever reason, and my answer to that is a resounding fuck you as I'm sure anyone on /pol/ will reciprocate.

2) You really are looking for answers in which case:
>morals and traditions are becoming extinct
Wrong. Not only has Trump been fighting tooth and nail to preserve our traditions and morals, but the American people themselves have been doing the same. That's reality, right outside your door.
>everyone is a zealot of pop culture/social media
Not everyone. Just the plebs and normies. You know how to stop this? Slowly drip red pills into conversations, interactions, etc but the catch is YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO SOCIALLY INTERACT WITH PEOPLE DUMBASS. Stop closing yourself away and being reclusive, get out there, interact, talk, chill and relax with others.
>Their religion is Hollywood
Hollywood is failing. It's crumbling. It's losing traction because people aren't buying their sjw bullshit. Most every movie is a net-loss.
>politics are a shit-show
politics have always been a shit-show, focus on policy, bills, etc. and stop watching MSM

Almost certain you're a shill but whatever this will help others.
>>
>>139211158
Be a man. Stand up for your folk. Shoot blacks and browns. Life is cheap. Give it up for something greater, like your heritage and your family. I will too.
>>
File: 1499838737008.gif (109KB, 1200x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499838737008.gif
109KB, 1200x549px
>>139213189
how do Turks and Arabs get to Romania?What are they doing there?
>>
>>139213142

Similar feeling here, I pretty much started doing the opposite of what "clean your room" guy said. Drink good beer, enjoy nature, quit worrying about being fit/getting women/having friends/nice house/stuff/etc. After being a chad in my 20s the only thing that really matters to me anymore is being left the hell alone.
>>
>>139211158
Fitness, books and contemplation
>>
File: king of hill.jpg (17KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill.jpg
17KB, 304x228px
>>139212121
yeah
>>
>>139214208
Yep its like I guess I shouldn't stab myself in the throat because_________
>>
>>139211158
make money and spend it travelling to beautiful places with no people around and drink. trying not to drink though
>>
File: yuppp.gif (2MB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
yuppp.gif
2MB, 253x200px
>>139217226
>>
>>139212121
Same, also checked
>>
File: 444264.jpg (48KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
444264.jpg
48KB, 480x477px
>>139211158
Training body and mind. Daily. Prepairing for the inevitable.
Making sure that my genes will come out of this clusterfuck of state enforced diversity.
>>
>>139216000
>5:35:55
>That get

What did Kek mean by this?
>>
File: 1463937288393.jpg (332KB, 1005x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1463937288393.jpg
332KB, 1005x1312px
Return to traditionalist ideals and develop practices. Neo-Traditionalism, not LARPing like a yesteryear traditionalist, but embracing what you can and building up. Familial traditions can be a platform to develop better ones for your progeny, religious traditions can serve as well.

The best thing that we can do is lead by example in a world of modern values where the norm is consumption without thought. Begin by disengaging as much as possible from the tangles of this consumption (i.e. become financially independent, strive for subsistence living, break into the producer class yourself and start your own business) and work on being more engaged with your community, helping to steward it as you are able. It's easy to underestimate the power that a strong place in the community will do for one when it comes time to talk about personal values (i.e. race realism, etc) and you will find those in the modern world easier to persuade of the folly of modernity if you are well established.
>>
>>139215455
You realise that this is (((their))) plan? They're flooding the market with low value genes right now and suppressing the volume high value genes so their value of their own genetic holdings will be maximised.

The problem is that they aren't going to help you when the welfare dries up and the brown tide of Islamic hate drags you from your house.
>>
File: i know that feel bro.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel bro.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
>>139211158
We are in dark times, but keep fighting because if there is a resurgence of /ourside/, we need you.

I am giving life one last real try; get a good job, get a house, find peace, be a good person and uphold good values and principals. If it doesn't work for me, maybe I'll go live in the woods or devote my life to preserving and spreading the knowledge feminists and "the left" try to suppress.

Years ago I had checked out of society, I hated everyone and wanted to watch them burn... But then, I found new hope in people, saw the achievements of the west (belittle them all you want you pessimists) I began to like England and thought there was hope for a better future, but just as this happened they started to truly ruin Europe and the UK by inviting in the third world to set up shop and drag us down.

Just live for yourself and atleast try to secure our future with a stable job, home, good values and white babies.
>>
File: chrysippus.png (166KB, 500x815px) Image search: [Google]
chrysippus.png
166KB, 500x815px
>>139223624
to elaborate, the only way to fail is not to try!

But if I fail this time though, fuck everything, I'll tell everyone the truths they don't want to hear at the expense of everything else in my life. One last bright burst before I become homeless or dead.
>>
>Exercise daily,
>Eat healthy (refined sugar makes you weak &depressed)
>Microdose lsd to stay grounded/ redpilled,
>Develop passion for a hobby. preferably one that gets you outside and socializing
>>
>>139223985
>Cardio exercise for brain benefits
>Weight training exercise for heightened testosterone production (brain benefits)
>High quality nutrition (Organic dairy, organic grass fed beef, organic chicken, fatty fish high in omega 3's, probiotics like yogurt or sauerkraut, blueberries, green tea, cruciferous vegetables)
>A skill you can work on over time that has deferred gratification (piano/musical instruments, sports, carpentry, gardening, welding, etc. Something you must suck at for a time so you can measure your progress over time)
>novelty
>novelty
>novelty

Keep yourself healthy by eating good quality food, exercising, diversifying your daily experiences and seeking situations for novelty's sake to expand your mind, all while working on becoming a master at something, will help you get through these confusing, frenetic days.
>>
>>139211158
The rest of us just have to wait. White America is the key. If they decide to go extinct we all do.
If they decide to fight we all will.
>>
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering".
Friedrich Nietzsche
I am fighting for something greater than myself. I have decided not to give up even when it looks bleak.
>>
File: 1501283902378.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501283902378.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>139211158

Workout, read books.

Influence those closest to you.

Don't despair, this is an uphill battle, and realising that we are small fry isn't reason to give in.

Focus on yourself, better yourself.

Don't despair.
>>
The true battle is in the mind/spirit. We are born into this shit world, we realize how wrong everything is and we react by withdrawing and becoming bitter. However this reaction is still part of the game - its just the other side of the coin. Just seek truth in the middle way.

Most of us here have detuned from the normie matrix only to tune into the 24/7 hate matrix. It is possible to be aware of things without giving into the misantrophy. I recommend taking a break from /pol/ for a bit (we all come back eventually no matter what anyway), going for walks and setting a daily exercise routine and meditating. Its cliché but it truly does work, I've been through it and came through the other side first hand. Just focus on making your little bubble of the world a little better each day and momentum spirals upwards.
>>
By having an unhealthy addiction to naked anime girls.
>>
>>139211158
>How do you manage to keep yourself together amongst this cancerous modern world?
I'm not a baby back bitch that focuses on the external world for a sense of accomplishment, and happiness.
>>
>>139211158
Fucking pathetic, please see the world so you know how completely fucking great you have it. Fucking bitch.
>>
I spend most of my time masturbating to cartoons and browsing 4chan. I also play videogames, watch a little bit of anime and sleep a lot.
If I had access to a loaded gun or some other method of easy suicide I'd probably have checked out already, almost 24 years old and absolutely nothing has made me want to live after I failed to an hero by drinking some insect poison at 13.
>>
File: 1503664798974.jpg (385KB, 770x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1503664798974.jpg
385KB, 770x1110px
Personally I took the gold pill over the black.
There's nothing I can do to save people who do desperately want to be killed in the street by muslims, so their parents can go hug Muslim preachers or go on the news to talk about how they forgive the terrorist. It's beyond cucked, it's Stockholm syndrome.

There's no point debating with leftists, group i know admitted they love that anyone doing wrong think will get arrested and doxxed, and don't care in the slightest when their hypocrisies are laid bare.

Fuck em. I focus on improving myself and my life and my bank account, and it keeps me busy. My only hope now is that when there's MAJOR happenings: Trump assassinated, Korean peninsula wars, etc, that I'll be watching on multiple big screens, preferably from my mansion.
If I have enough one day if like to fund political stuff, but for now I focus on earning.
>>
>>139211158
I don't choose to see that part of the world
I read wise, ancient books
>>
File: sonicmania.png (643KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sonicmania.png
643KB, 800x450px
>>139211158

>How do you do it?

By always remembering two things:

* That I am Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

* That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible.
>>
I keep thinking this world is not worth living in.
But meanwhile, I keep doing better for myself for some reason.
I could honestly go by working 1/3 of what I do now, but I just do it because I've got nothing else to do.
I should have offed myself multiple times now, but I still hang on to the thought that rational thought will ultimately win.
Otherwise, I'm just enjoying the shit-show.
>>
>>139212121
me too bud
smoking weed has actually made me more right wing
>>
>>139215417
Pawel...
You're the fucking niggers of Europe right after the Russians.
>>
File: 73885692834.jpg (111KB, 408x450px) Image search: [Google]
73885692834.jpg
111KB, 408x450px
>>139211158

Meditation, prayer, community.
>>
File: 1496605824365.png (2MB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496605824365.png
2MB, 1500x1200px
>>139215225
>>139215417
After 4 years of """cleaning toilets""" in UK I praise Lord every day to be back in 99.96% white ethnostate.
Folks at job must be thinking I'm crazy just because I smile to myself - but I do it for a good reason.
>>
>>139229229
me too m8 im on the same path
>>
>>139217226
>Tfw I'm only 20 and I feel the same way

Fuck it all. I'm not depressed but fuck anything but family and the occasional outing with friends. It's best to just work and drink and every now and then blow your cash on whatever your hobbies are
>>
I feel you op. I contemplate the same thing at least weekly. I find joy in small things that make me happy even though things could have been more joyful without the current state of things. For example doing anything outside with other people around for me is ruined the second I hear someone speak sandnigger. I study something I'm passionate about that hopefully eventually will take me to a better location and let me earn a ton of money doing something I love. Other than that I socialize somewhat with hosting game and dinner nights during my education which feeds my innate need for attention that I dislike about myself. At least that's a fun time and I get to spend it with what I think is not horrible people. Also I have a son but unfortunately a lot of our quality time is ruined by a flood of sandniggers and their totally savage shitlings. When it all comes around I feel myself hanging from a thin thread because the fest of the world is just a gigantic shit fest that just keeps spinning. I'm 110% worried for my son's future. My best advice is to try to find something you love doing and immerse yourself in that and live for yourself only.
>>
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDSGGvNHgTc
>>
I went to school to study rock in hopes of avoiding the communist rhetoric of university. I'm surrounded by fat girls who run ever club, are incapable of doing math, and consistently bitch about charlottesville and white men. All of my professors crack jokes about Trump. The department also has a culty vibe to it. We discussed for an entire class period how scientists can impart the truth of science to the peon masses because they're all scientifically illiterate and too dumb to understand man made climate change.

send help pls.
>>
islam is the answer OP. drop the racism shit though.
>>
File: 1495928110951.jpg (6KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1495928110951.jpg
6KB, 250x210px
>>139232252
Same. I got proffesors who claim that "communism didn't work in Russia because they started poor"

Really..... I made myself unpopulair by claiming that it was because of communism. I study history btw

Plz send help
>>
File: mr advocate.jpg (101KB, 886x842px) Image search: [Google]
mr advocate.jpg
101KB, 886x842px
>>139211158
>>
>>139211158
Just laugh at the zealots.
>>
File: 1499196395261.png (13KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
1499196395261.png
13KB, 419x421px
I know some day islam will save us.
>>
>>139232663
the bette midler effect
>>
File: Pardini GT40 - 500.jpg (37KB, 497x347px) Image search: [Google]
Pardini GT40 - 500.jpg
37KB, 497x347px
Gunporn, et al.
>>
>>139211158
Atleast you are not born an Indian
>>
>>139211158
The only thing that drives me is the knowledge that everything will burn in a few years when tensions rise. I will enjoy this moment with the thought that /pol/ was right. This thriving decadence nowadays is sickening.
Would also love to have enough money to buy a cottage somewhere in the outskirts of Norway with enough supplies and internet for a few years, but it's probably already too late to save enough.
>>
>>139233138
>>139232961
controversy equals exposure
>>
>>139233676
Bro if I was Indian I would feel right at fucking home. Half of my neighbors are Indian, there is an Indian-owned liquor store down the street next to a Krishna church. I am living in India: Deluxe Loo edition.
>>
>>139234643
The fuck kind of town is this? I don't mind living in a deluxe edition of this shit hole, how different is it from a white neighborhood?
>>
>>139211158
>Everyone around me is a zealot of popular culture and social media. Their religion is Hollywood.
read adorno
>>
>>139211158
>How do you manage to keep yourself together amongst this cancerous modern world?
Workout
Keep your head down in public
Don't get wasted and go on rants
Don't eat junk food
Don't watch television
>>
Mostly just hobbies, increasing earning potential, and making normies uncomfortable. For some reason normies fucking love me and always invite me to boring, stupid social gatherings that revolve around drinking and degeneracy. Wait until they have a few drinks while you discretely dump yours out, then start questioning their beliefs.
>>
File: IMG_3296755.jpg (799KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3296755.jpg
799KB, 2560x1440px
>>139216311
Arabs bought a lot of land in Romania shortly after the revolution in 1989. Very sneaky. This has been revealed recently (like 10 years ago). Our politicians betrayed us to the point of selling the land with the future of our own people.
And some women are falling for them (usually out of being unaware of the dangers) because :
1) they are rich and material promising (this is one of the most critical point)
2) they fall in love with the "beautiful languange" and with their face features

This is the case with some turks too.
The similarity in both cases : these women are dominated to the point they are afraid of talking and they cope with it (many cases of such were revealed in our media. Romanian women being abused by these turks and arabs. You know the drill)

>>139217226
It is not an easy thing to be even, balanced. So many attempts. Like, for 6 years so far. My kness got weaker under the weight on my shoulders. This year is my first when I broke down and started to feel more and more defeated. Especially after I've had a pretty tough breakup. She was a blonde, thin and fine woman. Too bad life's not fair and so fucking savage.
>pic related
>>
>>139216311
that nigger chicken has a kfc tattoo

and checked
>>
File: IMG-818.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-818.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>139211158
I took the black pill long ago, and my life outlook improved tenfold. Once you've come to terms with the fact that it's over, destruction is imminent, it makes it easier to stop caring so much about things out of your control. I just keep to myself completely. It's comfortable.
>>
>>139235402
>womynz are abused :'((((

being completely serious here: women want to be abused by high value guys. they'll say they hate it but they will always keep going back to dominant guys.

if those guys started pampering and worshipping women, THAT'S when women would start dumping them one by one.
>>
>>139213142
link to music??
>>
>>139211158
Well I don't watch TV or listen to the radio. It's full of left wing shills on the road to killing themselves. I browse /pol/ which gives me hope from time to time and the bantz are solid too. I also read and exercise. I play vidya, dnd and anime to relax. I realize for the mess in the west to be sorted it has to get bad. I mean collapse and blow up bad. But I hope for a massive happening that ignites some sort of conflict which allows me to kill some niggers.
We live in a great time line in some sense. Trump winning and Brexit. I just hope the happenings continue.
>>
>>139223985
LSD is bluepilled. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
I have to plug myself back in lala land for a few weeks just to get shit done, I can't be pissed off on pol and also be productive in the real world at the same time.
>>
>>139229861
samesies
>>
>>139236484
t. never taken a psychedelic
>>
>>139234991
I mean it's a nothing town, like the cheap housing and suburbs that cover half the country, not much good or bad to say about
>>
File: 1498655788304.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498655788304.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>139235837
Here are some examples of what I like to listen. They are revelatory to me. At least I embrance my shadow. But the dark side is I'm doing it a bit too much :
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmJwfj4YYA
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxtJqvUVsE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7qTZ_Umt6A

>>139235785
Abused with black eye and mistreated to the point she called for help desperately. Many of them were forced to stay locked into rooms, kneel before the oldest man in the house and kiss their feet, kids ripped off from her and indoctrinated religiously. Many women came back after years of planning (because it is sketchy for a woman to leave those islamic lands without its spouse). Their voice was distorted and face not filmed during those confessions.
So just fuck off with violence. I'm not saying you should become so tender to the point she's asking you to be more rough and tough. But no falling into the other extreme, where she's begging you with tears into the eyes to stop beating her.
>>
>>139211158
I read a lot.
>>
>>139211158
My faith in Christ. In spite having been redpilled about how twisted this world really is for quite some time now, knowing Jesus will come back and put a stop to it gives me peace. A preacher once put it this way: "The last page of the Bible basically says 'Fear not. We win!'"
>>
>>139211158
Black humour. Sort of the same way a morgue worker copes with the job. I can keep going if i find a way to make horrible shit funny.
>>
>>139211158

We are all going to see the end of industrial civilization followed by the largest population collapse in history. If the environmentalists are right about the severity of climate change, we might even be knocked into a sort of second paleolithic age where agriculture is no longer viable due to the rapidly shifting, unstable climate. That is fucking cool as fuck and it's worth it for me to stick around to see how this shitshow unfolds.
>>
>>139215225
>>139230499
>>139215417
yeah but why did you guys ruin mmorpgs in the 90's
?

polska???
>>
>>139235402

You two were engaged/married, and she's pregnant? If so sheeeeit son, that's brutal. What does the scroll mean?
>>
You guys are my brothers that give me hope. Just knowing that I'm not alone is a whitepill
>>
File: Reelfoot_NWR,_Kentucky_portion.jpg (2MB, 2816x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Reelfoot_NWR,_Kentucky_portion.jpg
2MB, 2816x1584px
>>139229861
This, also >>139211877

Turn off your PC and phone. Go for a hike or camping for the weekend. Also you'll never see a nonwhite in a remote camping area. They just don't do it.
>>
>>139238498
that movie was better than i expected
>>
>>139229229
This. I invest in me. Physically, economical, mental and in my happiness. I am blackpilled as fuck but travel, work out, read and leisure a lot. You can not obsess with all the shot in the world. Do stuff that makes YOU happy.
>>
>>139211158
go get some friends desu
>>
File: 1503078234630.png (439KB, 448x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503078234630.png
439KB, 448x497px
>>139211158

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Jk80Y344w&t=1s

Remember that becoming upset over things outside of your control is an exercise in futility lads. Stay focused, stay stoic and live to fight another day. We have the truth on our side, and the truth will prevail.
>>
>>139237145
don't worry, you won't break them. ignore what they say. they'll keep coming back.
>>
>>139211158
I don't.
>>
>>139236484
lol where did you hear that garbage?
If youve never taken a psych then you have no idea what youre talking about, just spreading msm propaganda
>>
File: Light_sharingan.png (152KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
Light_sharingan.png
152KB, 642x362px
Hopefully society collapses one day, so I can take my revenge on the degenerates who destroyed my country.
>>
I travel a lot
I smoke weed and I drink beer
I watch movies, television and sports

basically I do anyhting I can to keep my fucking mind off the modern world and my generation
>>
>>139212439
This is pretty much all there is left. Everything humanity created has been dispossessed of all meaning.
>>
File: IMG_8763234.jpg (692KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8763234.jpg
692KB, 2560x1440px
>>139238283
Things happened 2 years ago. But recently, out of nowhere, memories started to come back, for some reasons. And they kick hard.
We were engaged, had our weeding plans finished. The weeding rings were bought.
We wanted kids. So we took things further. We planned the baby will be born close to 9 months from our wedding. It was our celebration idea.
But....................life happened. The pregnancy stopped suddenly after 7 weeks and 3 days.
The baby died. The woman I've been with started to have pains and bleedings. We didn't want to think about the worst. The hope dies last, right ? RIGHT ?
The gynecologist had no idea why it happened. The medical stuff said it has no more pulse.
So the curettage happened. At least I've seen my baby on screen right before the medical intervention, even if it was already dead. I've wanted to keep the screening as a reminder. I couldn't. It was fucking with my head so much, that I started to "know" the gender of the unborn : a female. I've started to dream intensively about it. Taking care of it, dressing it traditionally, teaching her to sing at harmonica (I sing at harmonica).So I gave up on it. I kept only the reminiscence of what it was. The rings, the positive pregnancy test and the letter. That's already more than enough.
The scroll is a last letter she gave to me, as I gave mine to her. I've read it only once, when she gave it to me. Since then, never, and I will never read it again. Thank God I've fully forgotten what it writes inside. And I have no urge to open it, because I know it lies a big fucking monster in it, and I'm afraid to dive even deeper into the chaos at the moment.
>pic related. In that small bag it lies my favorite handkerchief. She used a ton of perfume on it to not forget her, as she said right before breaking our paths in opposite directions
>>
>>139237911
>
bbut libertarians say climate change is bullshit and that we'll collapse instead from the fourth turning or from elliot waves and shit
>>
>>139221882
>embracing what you can and building up
I fail to see what's left to embrace.
>>
>>139240015
While I am not fully agreeing with you, I sense some truth in your last statement and I acknowledge that.
>>
>>139211158

Don't worry OP. There will be an ethnovirus ready at some point.
>>
>>139241847
FUCK !
This highlights and reveals a good chunck of reality. And it speaks my mind too. FUCK ! While I STILL believe there is something left to embrance, there is less and less of it.
>>
File: hell yeah.jpg (35KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah.jpg
35KB, 1024x715px
>>139236484
You've never taken psychedelics. They can melt social barriers and social conditioning. How ever you could gain more right side views or even become fully on lefty.

It's tied more into how solid you believe in the stuff you actually believe and brain chemistry.

Ive done psychedelics 100+ times and still hold some right sided views.

No way of knowing how it'll effect you until you take it and can possibly hand the effects
>>
>>139213142
silva brună master race
>>
>>139211158

Try to make it better
>>
>>139211158
Fantasize about killing them all is what Keeps me sane.
>>
File: IMG_545634232.jpg (833KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_545634232.jpg
833KB, 1440x2560px
>>139242712
Ce să mai zic !
Punct ochit, punct lovit.
>>
>>139237145
Pretty good ambient my Romanian ally, i recommend you check the OST of Homeworld Cataclysm it's quite similar and top tier stuff.

And if you ever feel down watch some of those mosley clips like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvTOVLtlb7E
>>
File: 1484872722163.jpg (50KB, 353x251px) Image search: [Google]
1484872722163.jpg
50KB, 353x251px
>>139232663
> WN Hand rubbing intensifies.
>>
>>139237145
Thanks bro!
>>
>>139214743
this. However, I shit you not, I'm trying to become blue-pilled again. Seriously, if you can't beat 'em, then join 'em (and slowly wake up like a sleeper cell and infiltrate by slowly red-pilling the rest). So yeah, desu, I've been learning feminist theory and some intersectionality. In fact, I've concluded that it's not as bad as it seems (to keep the pain away) and I think I can make it, for now. I've found my absolute core values, so I'm okay with putting a feminist banner on them that will affect them in no way. See you guys on the other side.
>>
File: 1503781299375.png (370KB, 604x749px) Image search: [Google]
1503781299375.png
370KB, 604x749px
>>139211158
I just sit back and enjoy the show anon
Its like watching a beautifully ship sinking, you know its terrible but you can't loom away
>>
>>139243178
Oh, thanks anon !
I'm more into dark atmosphere, with medieval nuances, with chantings. But thanks for the recommendation !
>>
>>139243485
No problem !
>>
>>139229864
You might want to take a walk around Paris before you say that again.
>>
Christ and hope.
>>
let go
>>
File: 1481674254179.jpg (63KB, 1024x999px) Image search: [Google]
1481674254179.jpg
63KB, 1024x999px
>>139241807
feels bad man
>>
File: MusicPepe.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
MusicPepe.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
Start learning/playing an instrument. Guitar highly recommended. Will hurt your fingers at first, but callouses develop quickly. Make practicing fun by starting simple and just playing chords for some of you favorite songs. G, C, A, and D are very common chords and relatively easy to play.
>>
>>139211158
I just don't let it get to me too much that it impedes my function.
Is it really that hard?
Why does everyone feel like a superhero who has to do everything?
Lighten up jeez.
>>
>>139241807
So why didn't you just fuck her and made another?
If it fails 3 times in a roll you could've just stopped.
Why take everything so seriously? Death happens to all of us eventually some sooner some later. It's natural.
Jeez. Smoke some weed or something.
>>
>>139229861
>>139236792
>people actually think this
>>
File: dank cat.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dank cat.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>139246389
dude WEED
>>
>>139211158
Alcohol and hate, also I have a dogger to look after
>>
File: World Villains.jpg (104KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
World Villains.jpg
104KB, 700x569px
>>139211158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERFBg2Uh1c
>>
>>139229864
Better than being literal niggers like you
>>
File: 1498785041931.png (230KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498785041931.png
230KB, 320x320px
>>139211158
Anime/manga.
>>
>>139211158
Ride the tiger.
>>
>>139215417
you won't be so happy after the next partition
>>
>>139211158
family
>>
>>139241807
hit me right in the feels, that sucks bro
>>139246976
kys
>>
Stop sharing your private stories in data mining threads, faggots. Give advice, not talk shit about your depression and stuff.
Become a catholic and live a good live, what more can you do in this cancerous world?
>>
>>139247851
WEED
E
E
D
>>
>>139211158
welp... basically i just don't leave my house, or talk to anyone
>>
>>139241807
That shit is REALLY tough but man my mom had four miscarriages before she had me.
>>
File: 1501310088940.gif (2MB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
1501310088940.gif
2MB, 250x338px
>>139246976
I left out in-depth details about why it didn't worked.
The death of the baby triggered a chain of events that we had no control over. Domino effect ! And also revealed very dark corners of her mother, that are somehow present in her daughter too.
She has no father (he died of heart attack when she was 13), her mother asked me for money numerous times (they have no home and living day by day in a basement rent), asked me to take care of her too if I will marry her daughter. Her daughter (my ex-fiancée) was very tight to her mother and would put pressure on me to follow her mother's lead (in which case I didn't agreed since they were very poor decisions, that's why they were living in very poor conditions). Also because I caught both of them lying me multiple times, while I was still brutally honest with them.
Eventually she chose to stay with her mother.
I'm not regretting anything. She was a fine woman. Too bad she couldn't let the string of her mother behind.
>>
>>139247031
It did this to me. I'm a believer. Makes sense when you think about it. Weed can make you think really deep, you dig around in your mind into parts that are normally repressed. That's where the uncomfortable truths are. Those are the redpills.
>>
Its fucking hard dude. I can't talk politics anymore with people. As soon as I say I support Trump, they automatically dismiss my arguments. Hell even my family believes I'm literally unintelligent because I support Trump. This is despite me helping them with all computer related issues in the past, and teaching myself 3d animation(now work at a sfx studio).

The only thing that gives me hope is making myself into a man that people will feel like they have to look up to, and will actively want to imitate my ethical and moral values. Currently working on getting fit because people just respect a fit person more naturally.
>>
>>139248649
FUCK, MAN !
Just fuck.
As an unfulfilled father, that situation hits me like a fucking meteorite.
>>
File: 1372412267024.png (424KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
1372412267024.png
424KB, 600x629px
>>139211158
I don't
>>
I work out and eat chipotle or sub shops that use boars head meat, every day.

Some people spend hundreds a week on lexapro and therapy. I splurge on food.
>>
>>139249589
Yeah I can only imagine.
You can only imagine how happy my parents were when they got me.
>>
Is anyone feeling more and more radicalized every day? Not in the sense of wanting to do an attack (WHICH I ABSOLUTELY UNIRONICALLY DON'T CONDONE NSA) but in the sense of getting angrier and angrier and giving no fucks about being openly redpilled. I cannot get the thought of my ancestors suffering so much to create this pampered world I have the privilege to live in being absolutely ashamed of us for wasting it all and trying to destroy monuments to their sacrifices. Every day I contemplate meeting up with like minded people and starting a local movement based around getting healthy, reading, learning manners, and then subtly and non subtly enforcing a more traditional way of life on our city. The problem is that everyone I know is a shitty stoner.
>>
>>139232252
Get vocal. Seriously call these faggots out on their lies. Be the big swinging dick who calls it like it is. Truth hurts. Put the hurt on.
>>
>>139249555
Dude, I experience the same thing with my family. Except they know I'm smarter than them. I am unrelenting with the facts though. I'm trying to convince my mom to support repealing the 19th amendment hahahahaha.
>>
>>139250100
I can relate. But in my mind I also very explicit. I found myself carried away by very brutal situations, in which I am the one that cuts open throats and heads. It tempers me, in some way.
But I can relate leaning more and more towards of what you've been expressing.
>>
File: alljuda.jpg (645KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
alljuda.jpg
645KB, 1024x761px
>>139239849
>blocked in your country
Really bad example there, burger.
>>
File: 1499731201887.jpg (34KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499731201887.jpg
34KB, 600x388px
>>139241807
That is genuinely horrible.
>>
>>139211158
Accept that you are most likely never going to see WN anywhere in the West. After that, find something that you enjoy doing in life.
>>
File: 1503714362385.png (37KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1503714362385.png
37KB, 500x473px
>>139241807
Damn man. reading that hit me hard. I hope it gets better.
>>
File: 1495540349026.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
1495540349026.gif
711KB, 200x331px
>>139246976
>So why didn't you just fuck her and made another?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>Smoke some weed or something.
D E G E N E R A T E
>Death happens to all of us eventually some sooner some later. It's natural.
gif related
>>
>>139228620
I can't believe so many of us are going through this.
>>
Dont hang out or associate with losers or leftys

Be the best man you can be and chart your own path

If you live in a big city, leave. become a commuter if you have to.

That's what I did anyway. Just need to advance your life as much as you can.
>>
>>139254929
Stop with the negative vibes man. Just smoke a blunt and lighten up jeez. I plan to live a long time but at the same time I'm indifferent. So whatever.
>>
>>139214405
this to be honest
failed normalfags (majority of nu-pol) won't understand it though
>>
>>139211158
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
>>
>>139211158
Vast amounts of videogames and diet pepsi my man
>>
>>139211158
I think about all the ways to kill a Jew. I came up with 6 million of them by now
>>
>>139238622
You also don't see them at 8am, I was driving home to my apartment this morning. I live in Memphis which is demographically about 65% black, I saw not a nigger one at 8am. It was like I was in a dream.
>>
>>139250969
Go to church, anon. It'll give you a sense of purpose and a community to belong. Act as if in the beginning and you'll reap the emotional rewards.
>>
File: MarcusAurelius.png (675KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MarcusAurelius.png
675KB, 800x600px
>>139211158
>How do you do it?
sometimes the bravest thing a man can do is lift his head from the pillow and rise to face the day.
>>
>>139211158
I take all the pills my jewish doctor prescribes me
>>
>>139255752
>negative vibes
Tells a Romanian anon to "just fuck her and made another" when we just got a story about him loosing is babygirl and then take drugs. Im Dutch so I smoked allot of weed until it made me paranoid as fuck. So thats why I called you a degenerate for tell Romanian anon that weed is a sollution to his hardship.
>>
File: 500px-Reptoid_filled_dimension.jpg (31KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Reptoid_filled_dimension.jpg
31KB, 500x208px
>>139257115
BRO
PLEASE
watch the vibes, it'll attract "them"
don't be like that man like just blaze till you faint
>>
>>139211158
suicide is for the brave among pussies.
Atleast when you put yourself in the possision
>>
>>139257532
>suicide is for the brave among pussies.
I'm feeling some school shooter vibes over there.
You ok bro?
>>
File: 1503524696197.jpg (206KB, 1000x529px) Image search: [Google]
1503524696197.jpg
206KB, 1000x529px
>>139235402
romania needs another codreanu.
>>
File: LxLqE8vaDIM.jpg (51KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
LxLqE8vaDIM.jpg
51KB, 604x604px
>>139229229
This.

I actually had a 3 year break from /pol/, I returnedon't after US election.

I used to be so fucking hateful and really wanted my political ideals to be memed into reality. I wanted to redpill every fucked I knew... problem was; that required actually leaving my bedroom and coming of my games console. I was lazy, lonely, depressed and full of right wing hate in my heart... /pol/ had worn me out...I had taken it to seriously and became a hermit

So I have my 3 year gap and returned... I sold my games console, got a better paid job with more hours, I had quit masyurbationg and start lifting weights, going running and i have a pretty awesome girlfriend. I still have my right wing vies but I don't taken everything so Damn serious anymore. I'm mostly here for the big happening threads.
>>
>>139211158
Be a man. Stop whining. Toughen up. Continue to fight the good fight. The thing about something like the left is that in time they burn out while rational individuals persevere.
>>
>>139259937
k keep us posted
>>
File: 1499682649758.jpg (56KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499682649758.jpg
56KB, 534x800px
>>139258768
Ohh yeaa !
>inb4 it will be assasinated and betrayed again
>>
>>139211158
WE WUZ ALL KANGS AND SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIITT
NOGS ARE THE REAL RACISTS, ESPECIALLY NOG WYMEN,

FUCKING WHITE RACE IS THE ONLY RACE FILLED UP WITH STUPID COMMIE LIBERALS WHO ARE TRAITORS TO THEIR OWN FUCKING RACE , NO OTHER RACE DOES THIS BS, MUZZIES, BLACKS, JAPS , POOS, JEWS, NONE OF THEM, ONLY STUPID WHITE LIBERALS

Like this, by venting out here, till this is also taken out by (((them)))
>>
>>139257115
Thanks again !
>>
>>139211158
you just ignore them
>>
File: vault boy.jpg (35KB, 728x498px) Image search: [Google]
vault boy.jpg
35KB, 728x498px
>>139211158
Go to the gym, do boxing,go places where the crowd isn't e.g. the park, countryside, main roads.

Keep me well clear of the bullshit of modern day society.
>>
>>139211158
Get rid of media. Keep track of current events by internet.

Only read books and watch series/films that were created before 2000.
>>
>>139236884
>>139242502
>>139240493

Drugs are degenerate. If you can't achieve these results without meditating then you're a failed brainlet. Go back to plebbit.
>>
>>139215002
hey where you from?
want to learn karate?
some discipline might do you some good, plus its a good way to get out your aggression
>>
File: 1441431917499.gif (272KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441431917499.gif
272KB, 250x250px
>>139238622
>>139211877
>if I can't see them they can't see me logic
>>
i'm too worried about the mediocrity of my own life to care about that
>>
File: 1387911077085.jpg (133KB, 672x668px) Image search: [Google]
1387911077085.jpg
133KB, 672x668px
>>139211158
I want to see my investments succeed.. and booze.
>>
>>139232929

You better be fucking joking.

I'm sad to see Islam destroy you.
>>
>>139215757
UNDER RATED!!!!
get a hobby people!
take up martial arts, liberals don't do martial arts or hiking like another anon said
host a hobby for others!
you can control what kind of people show up by what activity you pick and people will feel a sense of community, ban people you don't like
>>
>outside on a hot and sunny day in London
>seeing attractive girls everywhere, all of whom consider me a disgusting non Chad while picking among their 5000 tinder matches
>demoralised as fuck with life

Subhuman by day, subhuman by night. Life is one gigantic party if you're not a subhuman.

Being 26, having had no friends since 18 and no attention from women ever, I have wasted my youth, have no passions, feel besieged by propaganda everywhere telling me how to live and turning all my hobbies in to work (you can't read what you want, you have to read loads of boring classic books; and so on for everything else becoming a pissing contest).

Meanwhile the world's biggest party takes place in front of my face 24/7. It's just plain demoralising seeing attractive girls and knowing they consider me disgusting. School and university reveal people's true perceptions of you, freed from politeness, HR codes, and drudgery- I had no social life at all in university, no attention from women ever, and saw women only go for Chads. Now I have no hope of a worthwhile career because I'm not a normie clone with normie interests. At work I became the ugly loser loner beta autist that nobody talks to within two days.
>>
File: 1497815569719.png (826KB, 735x507px) Image search: [Google]
1497815569719.png
826KB, 735x507px
>>139211502
fpbp
>>
>>139223624
if anyone suicides now, they're going to miss out on our victory
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 582x36px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 582x36px
>>139255772
i if /r/pol/ will ever leave
most likely its them who replace us when we eventually kys ourselves
its the inevitable cycle of the 4chin
>>
>>139241807

Shit.

I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
File: 1503164980745.png (796KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503164980745.png
796KB, 466x700px
>>139211158
>>
>>139243627
once you take the redpill you cant go back, didn't you learn from cypher?
>>
>>139232663
Holy shit!
we haven't seen the beginning of the effects of this yet
this vid is 100x more concise and persuasive than the rage one
>>
>>139235285
>Don't get wasted and go on rants
you must really hate fun
>>
I only got into politics at the time of gamergate,
I already sort of dropped out of society though like 4 years before that, mental illness caused me to lose all of my ability / interests and I had to re-invent myself, past 2 years though I developed a rare physical illness which the best scientists even struggle to understand and normal people often don't believe it even exists,
so to me it kind of feels like life already finished for me twice before now.
>>
>believe in a bunch of paranoid fantasies that make your life hell
Wow, so this... is the power of the red pill
>>
File: 20170825_233252.png (1MB, 1080x1327px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_233252.png
1MB, 1080x1327px
>>139263322
We like you just the way you are anon. But if you want to change we support that too.
>>
File: 1438799553231.jpg (491KB, 910x603px) Image search: [Google]
1438799553231.jpg
491KB, 910x603px
>>139212121
me too
>>
>>139215615
Wow. So superior.
>>
>>139250100
are you me?
>>
>>139214123
Me too. I used to buy premades but they've become too weak
>>
>>139241807
>20:21 pm
>>
>>139229864
>Paris
>9999% niggers
>>
>>139215463
she's getting BLACKED m8
>>
>>139250100
That store needs recovered, night shift has gotta step up their game.

Oh yeah, also rage. Its one thing to actively disenfranchise white men from participation in the system, and a bad thing at that, but, tearing down all monuments to our history? Thats what hurts the most. It all plays into the "we wuz" narrative as they steal our culture, history, and people's accomplishments.
>>
>>139233676
At least you're not a paki.
>>
New to /pol/, I still don't get what the end goal is of all 'this' is... ?
Someone pls explain... why do they want so many muslims in where I work (London), etc. ?
>>
>>139211158
I'll say this again
Come to Italy
intestine civil wars after WW2 and a general vibe of bigotry made us kind of insensitive to the modern world's bullshit and degeneracy. We have our own issues but if you're looking for a place where people will think badly of you for being a faggot, a nigger or, god forbids, a trans, this is the place
>>
File: DwarfFortressMiner.jpg (15KB, 211x228px) Image search: [Google]
DwarfFortressMiner.jpg
15KB, 211x228px
>>139211158
When you feel so completely overwhelmed by normal life that you retreat into a fantasy world of videogames that allow you to explore the consequences of actions and choices in hypothetical situations in a vain attempt to self-medicate through such processes in order to find a possible solution to real world problems that are still too large for one person to handle so you endlessly mentally masturbate to the perfect world you build in your mind's eye digital universe but can never build in real life because deep down you know that if you gave every ethnic group their own identical living space the only survivors with both freedom and human rights would be the northern whites right up until they get flooded with refugees from the other degenerated ethnic zones at which point a lever is pulled and the migrants are killed with magma.

>>139250100
> BevRAGE
god damn you squidbillies
>>
>>139211158
The modern world will not be punished, it is the punishment.
>>
>>139211158
Holy shit, this picture is kinda how I look right now. FML
>>
>>139265685
They want to erase distinctions between different peoples so that they can create a Consumerist Mulatto WorldState in order to make as much money as possible. Nationalism, borders, ethnic identity, etc. are all obstacles in the way of cresting the biggest market possible for their goods
>>
>>139211158
I'm just going to sit on the sidelines and watch things go down the tubes. I have the capital and resources to keep myself safe, things are gonna get rowdy.
>>
>>139266146
And on our side, we have Trump.

Globalist cabal with near infinite resources and money vs Trump

Who will win?
>>
>>139211158
You have pol, what's the problem?
>>
>>139211158
national pride
genuinely,
grew up in france, moved here after our area became a crime ridden shit hole
i don't feel angry, i am greatly enthralled by the history of both nations and i am sure the spirit of both are eternal
also martial arts and reading
greek philosophy shows that it is no matter if our physical landmasses are occupied and raped, the spirit of our brothers and sisters throughout history lives on supreme
>>
File: 1401837797646.jpg (815KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1401837797646.jpg
815KB, 1000x1333px
Become an example of what you want to see
It's cliche and cringy shit but it's true.
The hardest battles of life are fought in your own mind.
>>
File: 1500432872352.jpg (150KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1500432872352.jpg
150KB, 890x876px
i talk to god
>>
File: 1498262557510.jpg (122KB, 766x867px) Image search: [Google]
1498262557510.jpg
122KB, 766x867px
>>139213142
Terrorism obviously.
You can make thermite from home and use it to melt down power towers, you cant even grasp what a fucking pain in the ass it is to replace them
>>
https://youtu.be/YOSDiNIVsIE
>>
File: 1492317119738.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492317119738.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>139242502
This. A hundred times this.

I had experiences with psychedelics at a relatively young age and i want to see nothing more than death to the modern world. LSD was a redpill for me at a young age. That there was something more than this plane of material, something more astral and metaphysical at play.

>be 12 and witnessing the end of the Kali Yuga in my head
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.