[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are not a larping faggot, have a woman and wish to start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If you are not a larping faggot, have a woman and wish to start a family the right way, consider the State of Utah:

>81.6 percent Caucasian
>relatively low crime (11th safest State)
>respectful, religious yet non-pushy people
>pure, wholesome youth
>absolutely beautiful
>plenty of IT jobs still

Get your shit together in Utah if you're serious about saving the white race
>>
>>139202692
Yeah, but
>Mormons
Not something I want to deal with.
>>
>>139202692
that state has been BEANED
>>
Fuck you.

I don't want these fucking autists coming to my state. There's enough shitheads here as is. I want less people, not more.
>>
>>139202692
How's the food?
>>
>>139202692
>Vote Dem,
>Jews run the place.
No thanks
>>
File: 1501567775303.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501567775303.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>139202692
I heard those guys are full over there. You should forget about it. It's best we stay in Idaho and Wyoming.
>>
>>139202816
>Not something I want to deal with.
Why? They offer everything whites need.
>No degeneracy allowed including alcohol and tattoos.
>Whores excluded from the community.
>High birthrates
>Close families
>Encouraged education

>>139202999
Utah is probably the most conservative state in the union and always vote Republican.
>>
>>139202692
Hey nigger fuck you it sucks here
t. Lives in Utah
>>
>>139203076
They also want to import the spics from their spic colonies into utah.
>>
>>139203076
>>No degeneracy allowed including alcohol and tattoos.
You're thinking of mormans.

There are normal people there as well. And lots of (((mexicans))) and somalian bird people and homeless drug addicts

Go live in the sticks
>>
>>139202692
while mormonism does appear to uphold many of the values that society has lost, at its core, it replaces christ's message with a financial cult created by a con-man. uniquely american in its way
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.