[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel is such a strong country because of girls being drafted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

These girls then end up spreading out to the world, mingling with the riches and other elites. Due to their impressive willpower and strength and self-discipline they learned in the IDF, they are then able to hold immense power in all kinds of organizations and in all the important rich families of this world.

This is why, if you want to succeed in life, you need to get yourself a Jewish Israel girl who has served with distinction in the IDF.
>>
I've met a lot of jews of different creed and kind. They're pretty based imo. Stingy as fuck though, that much is true.
>>
>>139198189
Same experience here. I am always massively impressed meeting a girl Jew from Israel who has gone through IDF training. Yes, there is trash from Israel as well, but mostly non-Jews or some really lower-class Jew girls. But mostly, they are damn fine examples of the Jewish masterrace.
>>
> but mostly

I do this often as well. Ever since I recognized this trait in myself, I've been trying to avoid it. And then I started questioning why I should avoid it.
>>
>if we want to save our nations we must Draft Our Daughters

Dear God, Hillary was right.
>>
>>139197945
Female soldier suck, both in quality and in the other way as well.
>>
>>139198189
Truth
>>
>>139197945
You Goyim think your smart but you haven't lived with the horror
>>
>>139201417
>You Goyim think your smart but you haven't lived with the horror
What horror? You already have the best country in the world and you are making stronger each time a Jew girl graduates from the IDF and is given the symbol of the IDF.
>>
>>139201624
Living in the army with those bitches is a constant war of attrition for your sanity.

Yeah some of this girls are actual soldiers but the rest are literally a /pol/ streotype.
>>
>>139201903
>Yeah some of this girls are actual soldiers but the rest are literally a /pol/ streotype.
No, no, no, no. Don't bs me there. I know your IDF command says to not talk about the grand strategy, but don't bs me on the based Jewish IDF girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg7HkMhV5Ug
>>
>>139201903
>>139202053
Even your Arab girls are based as fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGv9mym3Sqk
>>
>>139202164
You enjoy causing enguish don't yah?
>>
>>139202260
She is soooo beautiful. A real Arab Christian who is a full-on nationalist patriot. I mean she is called MONA LIZA. She is a good goy, isn't she?
>>
>Jewish cannon fodder.
>>
>>139202464
You laugh but she dead.
No seriously....christians joining the IDF rarely last when they come back home.
One week from now her PC will go find her only to find out she was "married off" and that her entire family is muslim now.

That girl Has BALLS....but balls aren't stab proof
>>
File: 74899166.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
74899166.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>139197945
>>
>>139197945
I don't think this would work in America because we don't have enough unity behind a common cause like Israel has.
>>
>>139197945
The girls in the army are utterly useless. They are only there to appease the feminists.

I'm in infantry and saw some of the mixed units' training once. Doesn't even come close to how males train.

When we went inside Gaza in 2014 I haven't seen s single female going inside out of tens of thousands of soldiers. The generals don't trust "combat units " with females
>>
>>139206283
>When we went inside Gaza in 2014 I haven't seen s single female going inside out of tens of thousands of soldiers.
That is a political decision, as it could end the war if a female girl soldier is captured by Hamas. If a boy soldier is captured it is just another negotiation, but a girl soldier is "fuck, this is the end for our media war" kind of situation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.