[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The_Donald is seriously starting to descend into terminal cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 151216-trumpface-4-editorial.jpg (1MB, 3600x2359px) Image search: [Google]
151216-trumpface-4-editorial.jpg
1MB, 3600x2359px
The_Donald is seriously starting to descend into terminal cancer territory. Obvious liberal shills are running rampant and self justifying faggots are fucking it up. Please cleanse that shit hole from the earth.
>>
Some of the mods are literally JIDF
>>
>>139192176
Some of our mods are literally JIDF
>>
>>139192637
wut?
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_shills_divide.jpg (435KB, 1500x1654px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_shills_divide.jpg
435KB, 1500x1654px
>>139190757
>>
File: IIDF (2).webm (2MB, 320x236px) Image search: [Google]
IIDF (2).webm
2MB, 320x236px
>>139192637
Yes they are. but drumpff is also a kike so is ok.
>>
>>139193226
they are cancer, this is the truth, and this is because they accept the liberal premise in many scenarios and habitually cave-in and disavow.
>>
>>139193226
No, this is an actual observation. No shilling required. It's fucking cancer. Go read the first three pages if you don't believe me.
>>
File: Bane!.png (144KB, 234x499px) Image search: [Google]
Bane!.png
144KB, 234x499px
What liberals are running rampant there? The_donald bans anyone who doesn't suck off Donald.
>>
>>139190757
>starting
>>
>>139190757
nothing stopping you from trying to start up a new subreddit.
>>
>>139193780
For example they have this thread up right now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6w7iks/the_left_honestly_thinks_the_queen_trump_memes/

The general tenure of the thread is fucking pathetic enough to be done by a Libtard, but the obvious nature of exposing the support base to the insulting emasculating meme couldn't be more obvious, and the dip shits are just eating it right up.
>>
>>139193727
First page seems to be them just being racist against Muslims and SJW with a few antisemitic remarks. That place seems to not give a shit what Trump is doing at this point, its sole purpose is to piss off the rest of Reddit. Overall the new algorithm makes is so they're insignificant. They are no longer relevant, Trump will lose in 2020 or get impeached before hand and everything will return back to normal. All of the racists will leave Reddit and return here, and we can both have our safe space from each other.
>>
>>139193989
Not being a faggot is.
>>
>>139194141
If you seriously think he's getting impeached you have another thing coming. Don't you get it? They're all the same thing. His children hang out with Hillary Clinton's daughter. He called her a nice woman that's been through too much. The bitch signed into legislation to the exact definition of what Trump is proposing with his wall.
>>
The comments are usually more based than you would think. Found this within 1 minute of browsing there just now on this thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6vqaci/aclu_apologizes_to_twitter_hate_mob_admits_that_a/
>>
>>139196286
And
>>
>>139196893
>>
>>139197022
Seems to me that many of them are closet WNs. Simply put, it's against the rules of reddit for them to be openly racist. I bet The_Donald would start sounding much like /pol/ if they didn't face the fear of being banned by reddit admins. Stop being so harsh on them.
>>
>>139190757
Starting? Fuck that place. Rule #3 lmao
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.