[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any white commies or liberals care to honestly explain in what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: joshfox.jpg (924KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
joshfox.jpg
924KB, 1200x1500px
Any white commies or liberals care to honestly explain in what universe you believe blacks and hispanics are equal to whites? From what I can tell you have a more racist, demoralizing view of them than we do. We just want them to be whoever they want to be in the country next door.

Your attitude towards them is that your culture, which increased their wealth 10,000 times, is too much for them to adapt to. You believe the hispanics are garbage people because of racism but they didn't come till after racism essentially ended. You believe blacks and hispanics are too weak in one way or another to ever overcome without your handouts and attempted suicide of the white race.

You white commies and lefties squeal about the low class blacks and hispanics but you would never associate with them or spend time in their neighborhoods. Your only non-white friends wear sweaters over dress shirts and make more money than you do, thanks to your generous diversity hiring.

Not only are blacks and hispanics innately less intelligent almost no part of their cultures value the type of work and building of wealth of the whites and you know it. But you have to believe inequality = injustice? Probably because you are unequal to a normal, straight white male in some faggy, emotionally damaged way.
>>
>>139189145
You're preaching to the choir.
>>
>>139189145
In any universe. You're hung up on European definition of superiority. Surely you're aware that such a thing is a purely created construct, just like virtually everything else.

You've got a literal wall of text here whining that you don't understand that concepts change over time, and you 'prove' your made up concept is 'true' by throwing out other made up concepts as your 'evidence'.

So, when you define the metric, you define the evidence, and you define what is admissible, then yes, I'd hope you can 'prove' yourself 'superior'.
>>
File: 1488764932094.jpg (725KB, 1145x994px) Image search: [Google]
1488764932094.jpg
725KB, 1145x994px
>>
>>139189418
Oh, so they're not victims of white supremacy, and the white Europeans aren't unjustly in a superior position over them?
We can get rid of all these diversity hires and tax dollars for handouts and organizations to overcome this or that?
>>
>>139189855
White 'supremacy' doesn't mean whites ARE superior, it means it's a mindset that BELIEVES 'whites' (what in the fuck is a 'white' anyway?) are supreme.

And yes, most societies have indeed shat all over them for years and years, which leaves a system where they are oppressed without fair representation.

As for your dreaded diversity hires, are you trying to tell me that there are NO white people working for these companies? There are?

Then maybe you should have showed some of that 'intelligence' and 'superiority' and won the job, yah? You just admitted the guy you lost to has a job.
>>
>>139190115
"They are oppressed without fair representation"
That sounds more than just BELIEVING they are inferior. How'd we get to oppress them if they are our equals? By what metric are they shat on? What metric did you construct to label us superior oppressors and exploiters.
We all know a diversity hire is someone who got the job because of the color of their skin though they were less qualified. Because without the criteria of skin color as a factor they would not have been hired.
You're stupid and boring.
>>
>>139190115
I suppose you'd call the wheel and a written language constructs. No black country ever constructed them before they met whites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503810157
>>
>>139190542
I may be boring to a person who thinks he knows everything, but that's okay. You'll never learn a thing until you stop knowing so much, anon.

Hopefully you'll learn that before death or prison teaches you. Best of luck, I have better things to do tonight.
>>
>>139190766
Nobody should listen to the trash you think you know. Society is more than a theoretical construct and we can't pool resources and liabilities with animals who are also not theoretical constructs.
Ethno nationalists are OK with us being us and them being them.
It's you who make up the stories of the evil white conspiracy and the myth that the animalistic blacks and hispanics can ever be us.
>>
>>139189145
>Black and Hispanic

>Hispanic
>Race

>Hispanic
>Mutually exclusive to white or black or asian or any other race

Anti white detected

Say black and mestizo not black and hispanic because you're blaming hispanics as a whole including the based Spaniards that fucking put you filthy jew kikes in your place

Typical jew, trying to blame mestizo crime on the spanish man

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A brown beaners race is "Mixed" or "Mestizo" not hispanic because hispanic is not a race

Don't lump Spaniards with Niggers ever again you idiotic anti white tumblr dyke whore jew.

Blame blacks and mestizos, not hispanics because then you are blaming white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Spanish men

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one

Read the spanish caste system before you post again

Op has the iq of a NIGGER
>>
>>139189145
OP, if you are so smart? Why do you think hispanic is a race?

Fuck you. I'm derailing this. You were too stupid to actually look up a term?

Are you trying to start a race war with hispanics? Because you can't due to the simple fact that hispanic is not a race. Do you think hispanic is a race? Do you think it's "Hispania" descent that makes beaners brown and not their indian genes?

You can't start a race war with hispanics. It's not a race. You think white spanish criollos are going to want to be with brown mestizos? You are idiotic

if I put a European Hispanic, Andy Garcia, in the same room with an msetizo hispanic of aztec stock like George Lopez. Would you and your tiny teeny little brain tell me that they are part of the same race? Honestly, it's so stupid you couldn't even look up the simple word. It's a geographic term, you dingus.

I suggest you delete this thread and phrase your words a tad. You look stupid and don't humiliate yourself anymore.
>>
>>139189145
I think a lot of Asians are smarter than whites... Does that make me a "white yellow supremicist"???
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.