[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why. The. Fuck. Didn't. My. White. Guilt. College. Prof

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Native_American_slaves.jpg (112KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
Native_American_slaves.jpg
112KB, 500x352px
Why. The. Fuck. Didn't. My. White. Guilt. College. Professors. Tell. Me. About. Any. Of. This. Shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

they literally marched down the trail of tears with their fucking slaves, and we're supposed to feel so "sorry and guilty about that".

they literally kidnapped white children, 7, 8, 9, 10 years old, and held them in bondage for their entire lives. why the fuck am i supposed to feel sorry for eliminating these motherfucking shitredskins?

here is one such account for the curious, though the veracity of this particular writing is somewhat in doubt, it nonetheless paints an accurate picture of what the typical "indian captive" endured after they were kidnapped by those savage beasts in childhood. fucking thousands and thousands of children ended up this way. if i was one of their fathers i would want to slaughter every one of those barbaric redskin monsters for what they do.

https://www.sos.wa.gov/legacy/images/publications/SL_boneindian/SL_boneindian.pdf

i wish we didn't even give them plantations. they were a savage, brutal and inferior people with no concept of human rights.

unrelated bonuses for bluepill anons that don't know:

Slavery existed legally in Africa until 2007, when it was stopped due to western pressure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

over 1 million white christian slaves were held largely in northern africa during the same time as the trans-atlantic slave trade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

why is the version of history i learned so fucking atrociously fake /pol/?
>>
>>139185781
If you knew about any of this, would you have felt guilt?
>>
>>139185781
>i wish we didn't even give them plantations
or reservations. whatever the fuck they are. they shouldn't have them given how barbaric and backwards their shit culture is.
>>
Damn. A redpill I hadn't even swallowed. Not surprising. It's the norm in human history, not sure why I though teepee niggers would be immune.
>>
I'm 1/16th Injun and I'm proud. Flaying people's flesh off with seashells, fuck yeah!
>>
File: 1478536514532.jpg (233KB, 940x831px) Image search: [Google]
1478536514532.jpg
233KB, 940x831px
congratulations, OP
hope you're not older than 17
I couldn't imagine being this dumb as an adult
>>
>>139186035
"teepee niggers" made me laugh
>>
>>139186138
Came up with it on the spot. Gave myself a little autistic chortle after I wrote it tbqh.
>>
>>139185781
>Initiative for the Resurgence of the Abolitionist Movement, (IRA-Mauritania) is led by Biram Dah Abeid
that's an unfortunate name
>>
>>139186207
nice
>>
>>139185781
Shitskins love slavery. Pic related, only whites and some Asians ever care about abolishing slavery. There's still a totem pole in Alaska which shows Abe Lincoln on the bottom of the pole. They were pissed at him for taking away their slaves.
>>
File: abe lincoln shame pole alaska.jpg (65KB, 169x800px) Image search: [Google]
abe lincoln shame pole alaska.jpg
65KB, 169x800px
>>139186393
The totem pole looks different from what i remember. I could swear there's one where a bunch of tribal leaders are stacked on top of an obvious abe lincoln head. It used to show up in wikipedia.

http://www.classicalvalues.com/archives/2007/07/they_wouldnt_li.html
the unsolved historical puzzle took the form of a totem pole carved by the Tlingit Indians at the famous Saxman Totem village in Ketchikan, Alaska.

Here's the much-disputed, um, "narrative":

In 1867, shortly after the purchase of Alaska, a U.S. revenue cutter patrolling Southeast waters overtook a war canoe of Tlingits anxiously fleeing another group of Tlingits, the predatory Eagle clan. The Indians feared being captured and enslaved. The captain of the cutter kindly explained to the fleeing Tlingits that a man named Abraham Lincoln had freed all slaves in America, and they had no need to fear. The Tlingits then settled nearby, in the shadow of a fort, and later erected a totem pole to honor the great American president.

That's pretty much what I was told along with the other unsuspecting tourists who were there.

According to the rest of the article (and a number of other sources), the "gratitude" narrative is hotly disputed by a number of Tlingit Indians, who claim they weren't grateful to Lincoln at all, but angry that he'd taken away their cultural property:

Rosita Worl, a Tlingit anthropologist and head of the Sealaska Heritage Foundation, said oral tradition says the Lincoln pole was carved by chiefs angry about having their slaves taken without compensation.

''Slaves were property, and property was prime. When slaves were freed, a debt was created,'' Worl said. ''You don't hear much about it being connected, though, because Tlingits are not proud that they had slaves.''

Anthropologists have said as many as one out of three Indians living among the tribes of Southeast Alaska was a slave. Some had an eye plucked out and an ear perforated to mark them as property
>>
File: BantuExpansion.jpg (278KB, 1280x1224px) Image search: [Google]
BantuExpansion.jpg
278KB, 1280x1224px
>>139185781
>Slavery existed legally in Africa until 2007, when it was stopped due to western pressure

There's still slavery in the interior of Africa. The Bantu take the Pygmies slave. Google it. There are many tribes that still openly practice slavery.

https://internationalreportingproject.org/stories/view/slaves-of-the-congo

Deep in the jungles of northern Congo, it's still easy to find slave owners. Davila Djemba, the teenage niece of the country's minister of forestry, is eager to show off some of the 100 Pygmies her family owns.

She laughs and chatters as she makes her way along a footpath toward her family's estate in this growing logging village. She's eager to play hostess, since she doesn't get many foreign visitors.

But the bucolic setting masks an ugly truth, one that surfaces as Djemba considers how to entertain her guest tonight. As she nears her family's home, surrounded by half a dozen Pygmy huts, Djemba gets an idea. "We can make them sing and dance for you, if you want," she offers.

The Republic of the Congo is a deeply stratified society of two major ethnic groups. Pygmies, the diminutive people of Central Africa's rain forest, live in servitude to the Bantus, an ethnic group that makes up the majority in this country of 3.7 million but is clearly the minority in jungle villages like Enyellé.

Many Pygmies belong from birth to Bantus in a relationship that Bantus like Djemba call a time-honored tradition.

Pygmies call it slavery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

Modern day slavery in Africa according to the Anti-Slavery Society includes exploitation of subjugate populations even when their condition is not technically called "slavery":

Although this exploitation is often not called slavery, the conditions are the same. People are sold like objects, forced to work for little or no pay and are at the mercy of their "employers".

Forced labor in Sub-Saharan Africa is estimated at 660,000.
>>
>>139185844
Exactly.

The whole indoctrination system is designed to create a docile cultural Marxist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.