[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arent you a corporate fascist? Keep the free market but overlook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: idhfdhskssamvkjfdsksd.png (10KB, 813x647px) Image search: [Google]
idhfdhskssamvkjfdsksd.png
10KB, 813x647px
Why arent you a corporate fascist? Keep the free market but overlook it with an iron fist
>>
File: xix5kcxg.and.jpg (315KB, 1000x403px) Image search: [Google]
xix5kcxg.and.jpg
315KB, 1000x403px
>>139183813
Syndicate when
>>
File: 1489374816806.jpg (56KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1489374816806.jpg
56KB, 440x330px
>>139183813
>>
>>139183813
Fascism rejects free market economics. We believe in regulating the market for the health and safety of consumers, economic protectionism to ensure that native labor isn't undercut, and nationalizing industry essential to the nation's survival. The corporate state is also at odds with free market economics as wages and worker's conditions are negotiated between worker's representatives and entire industries, which makes it impossible for businesses to compete by undercutting wages or risking the safety of their workers.
>>
I'm too busy doing other shit, I just don't have time for the Corporate Fascist thing
>>
File: here and now.png (22KB, 883x604px) Image search: [Google]
here and now.png
22KB, 883x604px
>>139187598
>sigh

heres the graph
>>
>>139183813
>corporate

because the left is corporate, because the political establishment is corporate.

What do you think the massive force behind massive immigration is caused by.

They dont deserve a free pass
>>
>>139183813

globalization causes global equality/slavery, via the global laborforce

That's the eventual and fast-moving outcome of a "free market".
>>
>>139189951
>>139190245
you misunderstand the /secret emperor/ society of the system
there is an all seeing eye. Jews will be physically removed. Everything will be run and said from the emperor himself
>>
>>139183813
full blown corporatism is the main driving force between (((globalization))) and third-worlding western nations. The gommies are right in a way to hate corporate globalism, but for different reasons
>>
File: Drucilla Strain.jpg (64KB, 593x768px) Image search: [Google]
Drucilla Strain.jpg
64KB, 593x768px
>>139183813
That's exactly what fascism is
>You can work and own anything you want as long as it does not affect the others
>>
>>139190615
With fascism that wouldnt be allowed. The secret agents will arrest the buisness owners in the dead of night if they break the rules
>>
>>139191015
So Japanese style corporatism? They seem to keep their companies homogenous and with a nationalist focus
>>
>>139191590
thats right anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.