[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't blame Google/Facebook/t.tech companies, blame the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: blame tradies.jpg (56KB, 1024x263px) Image search: [Google]
blame tradies.jpg
56KB, 1024x263px
Listen up a-holes....we need to have a talk...There has been a lot of kvetching and hand-wringing about the entire tech industry shoah'ing the white race online, and very simply: you've all got it wrong. These tech companies and their owners are fighting a war against you and they are using every tool at their disposal to win. There is nothing wrong with this. War is war. Only victory matters.

The problem isn't that all of you online safe-spaces are being destroyed (/pol is next), the problem is that your group has ignored the rise of the technical elite for nearly 45 years. While non-whites and leftists have been generating trillions of dollars of wealth building and controlling new industries and cutting edge tech, you idiots and your inept leadership has been (and still is) shilling for the Trades/Blue Collar/Manual-Labor untermensch caste.

Even now that you stand at the edge of total annihilation this thread will be swarmed with low-IQ Tradie scum who will ignore my logic and use this as an opportunity to virtue-signal about their powerless jobs, and poor career choices.

THE POINT IS THIS: Your movement is lead by the lowest class of people who have no idea how power and control work in the 21st Century. These blue-collar retards are responsible for your total defeat online. Had you ignored these idiots, white men would probably control all of the Fortune 100 and we wouldn't be in this huge fucking mess.

So here is what I propose:

1. Blue collar white men are not allowed to vote. Period. Ever.

2. Blue collar white men are now banned from holding leadership positions in the alt-right, far-right, or other assorted fascist groups.

3. Blue collar white men must pay a 25% income tax to be equally distributed among the leadership of far right groups so that money can be used to promote our ideologies. (Blue collar retards would just spend this money anyways on stupid shit like lifted-trucks, Sea-doos, and NFL tickets).
>>
Sage

Jewgle is finished
>>
>>139179410
Its in the name and the options Sage this slide thread
>>
>>139179914
>>139180182

Sorry you faggots go triggered by my superior Aryan intellect. You're probably both mongrelized """white men""" so you can't comprehend this important information.
>>
>>139179410
Fuck off Jew.

You are right that we need to build an alternate tech network for white interests, but every stable, sane society needs class collaboration.
>>
File: 1495285015610.gif (2MB, 472x264px) Image search: [Google]
1495285015610.gif
2MB, 472x264px
>>139179410
Post nose
>>
File: 1503737579175.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503737579175.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>who will ignore my logic
pretty much
Hey guise, check out this /leftypol larping as one of us....too obvious kid, better luck next time though also: sage goes in the options field
>>
File: img.jpg (46KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
46KB, 640x361px
>>139179410
>>
>>139179410
Why don't we just roast all of you?
>>
>no one, including 90% of conservatives & right-wingers, likes my nazi-larping, hate-spreading degenerate websites waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>139181473
this
we will build an alternative internet and they won't know what hit them
>>
File: 1503530915384.jpg (193KB, 555x430px) Image search: [Google]
1503530915384.jpg
193KB, 555x430px
>>139179410
Anyone who goes against freedom of speech needs to be physically removed, including you, kike
>>
>>139179410
kike
>>
>>139179410
>1. Blue collar white men are not allowed to vote. Period. Ever.
>A class of citizens shouldn't be allowed to vote in a democracy
This is how I know you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>139186449
That's not what's wrong though, the good democracies were the early Greek ones and they went to shit after they let anyone vote. But disenfranchising the blue collar workers is wrong.
>>
>>139179410
Technology is no panacea, in many ways Technology is leading us into a social decline.

The Jews have colonized Corporate America's IT industry with unlimited numbers of Ethno-Nationalist poo-in-loos to make a few shekels.
>>
File: 1489108159537.jpg (224KB, 1000x801px) Image search: [Google]
1489108159537.jpg
224KB, 1000x801px
>>139179410
>>
>>139179410
18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

The Foolish to Shame the Wise
25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
>>
>>139179410
Render unto Caesar that which is Ceasars, but render unto God that which is Gods.
>>
File: 1503719274125.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503719274125.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1491933211756.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1491933211756.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>139179410

This is the laziest /leftypol/ false flag of all time. Funny how the (((left))) hates the working class now that they've realized it's mostly fucking white males.
>>
>>139191047
>Funny how the (((left))) hates the working class now that they've realized it's mostly fucking white males.
that's because every leftist's wet dream is to become a commie dictator like Stalin. They always think they'll be on top or at least part of the ruling elite. I almost want a commie revolution to take place so that commissar Cletus can expropriate some cuck's house and fuck his chick if he has one
>>
STEM meme oldfag here

When I joined a giant software company a long time ago, SJW hadn't happened yet.

It was a great time to be alive and to be in tech. It was mostly white guys. Nobody was talking about "brogrammers" yet; we were just smart kids who loved computers and we got paid for it.

(((diversity))) wasn't a thing yet.

There were plenty of Chinese/Japanese people around, but they were also smart and did great work.

It was great.

Let me tell you the truth. Tech companies didn't become SJW crazy because of the tech people in them.

I don't know what happened, but, within my individual team, there aren't many whites any more, but there's no SJW or diversity shit being talked about or discussed. We are still smart people doing a good job.

But within the management of the company, nobody will shut up about (((diversity)))

And we have hired all kinds of non-technical people who never shut up about (((diversity)))

It seems to me that the people at major tech companies who are doing top shelf engineering work don't have time to engage in virtue signaling and political bullshit - no matter what their political ideas are.

The (((voices))) you hear from "the tech industry" are not the Wizards, but late-coming SJWs, or people who have been away from the engineering and have been in management too long, and have been corrupted by (((them))).

It's a damn shame -- the management of my company is cucktown. The people I work with are fine.

tl;dr - there are still plenty of conservative whites in tech. We have to shut up if we want to keep our jobs. We get paid a lot of money, which we spend on our children, our church, and our community.

At some point, enough of us will be forced out of SJW land and we'll do our own thing.
>>
>>139179410

Oy vey hello Juden
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.