[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian """""""""""people"""""""""""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Indian """""""""""people""""""""""" not only shit in the street and throw rotten dead bodies into fresh water, they worship rats and feed them.
Rats have always been a pest to civilization, they used to ruin crops, propagate infections and fleas which carried the bubonic pest.
Rats have been a major threat to humans and we had to domesticate felines in order to combat rat plagues, resulting in the existence of the domestic cat.
Yet Indians worship them, feed them, eat with them and avoid killing them because of their retarded """""culture""""".
>>
>>139176585
Dude get a pet rat, they'll change your opinion. Rats have literally never caused the issues you posted, in fact we are usually the victims as well.
>>
File: 1481248517491.png (263KB, 416x382px) Image search: [Google]
1481248517491.png
263KB, 416x382px
>>139176806
>we
>>
>>139176806
Are you saying your a rat?
>>
Major Cornelius Clarkson Vermeule II (September 26, 1895 – August 7, 1943) was the director of the Public Works Administration in New Jersey.[1] He also succeeded his father, Cornelius Clarkson Vermeule Sr., as Engineer in Charge of the decommissioning and dismantlement of the Morris Canal.
>>
>>139176585
DESIGNATED SHITTING BOWLS
>>
>>139176806
I agree with this dude, pet rat is fuckin good pet. Always sad when they get old and die.
But yeah worshiping them is retarded.
>>
File: self-explanatory.gif (201KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
self-explanatory.gif
201KB, 500x334px
>>139176806
>>
>>139176585
rats poo where they please, indians respect that
>>
>>139176806
t.rat
>>
>>139178235

>accidentally buy pregnant pet rat
>get 9, females only, 10 year old me can handle this
>treat them like litter of tiny lap dogs
>in 2 years, all develop giant tumors at the same time
>tumors larger than what's left of the body
>skin stretches and bleeds
>do my best to clean and bandage them
>shrieking in pain ever time I touch them
>can't eat and can barely drink by hand
>useless parents finally they tell me I need to kill them in the freezer
>"don't they need to be put to sleep first?"
>they: lol no
>can hear them scratching the frost on the walls
>get to bury all 9 of my little dogs, now contorted mouth agape blued corpses, in the yard the next day

And that's why I hate everyone
>>
>>139179562
jesus anon
>>
>>139176585
I guess its too humid in india for the hanta virus to spread
Too bad
>>
>be ten years old
>have rat in house
>set sticky pad trap
>catch said rat
>throw sticky pad with live rat over property fence
>feels for rat having to die like that
>grab bb gun
>put the poor bastard out of his would be misery
I don't like rats but I wouldn't won't want to die from starvation glued to trap.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.