[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NON-BONGS ONLY: Would you ever go to england? Like, ever? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

NON-BONGS ONLY:

Would you ever go to england? Like, ever?
I went there several times some years ago, but after it became an islamic country, i decided to never ever set foot in that country again.

I'll go to fucking scotland, or wales, or even fucking ireland, but never ever will i set foot in england for as long as it is an islamic state
>>
English rural and suburban is still fine, just stay away from the city centres.
>>
>>139173711
Ireland is your best best. Scotland's just as bad.
Wales, well, who knows that the fuck goes on there lol
>>
>>139174181
yea bro, im sure rural afghanistan is fine too

>>139174267
is scotland bad?
i know count dankula is going to fucking prison over the "nazi pug" and so its definitively retarded, but i didnt think it was kebab-infected
but alright guess ill go to fucking ireland then. thanks
>>
>>139173711
I use to want to travel to England when I was younger. But to see how far it has fallen makes me very hesitant to approach the thoughy of taviling there. With that tho, i wouldnt want to travel Europe at all due to how shit it all seems. I'm saving money for a holiday to new Zealand or south American before i go near Europe.
>>
>>139173711
>I'll go to fucking scotland, or wales, or even fucking ireland.
Top lol. It's not like all of England is London. Why the fuck would you go to commie-ridden shitholes or the gay capital of Europe?
>>
>>139173711

typical party rave girl in Kabul
>>
>>139174428
SNP (Scottish national party) who lost to the Tories(Newlabour) want to remove the national out of their name because it doesn't align with their party views lol. Words from the SNP leader.
>>
Ireland is great, give them your tourism money! But really the UK isn't that bad, I've been to London several times and never had any problems. It's gonna go down hill but it's not reached critical mass yet, go while you can
>>
>>139174428
Oh I'm sorry, I guess the guy who doesn't live in england knows more than the guy that does, my bad.
>>
>>139174829
i mean i went to england multiple times as a kid. the last time i went there was 3 days before the fucking triple bombing in london around 06 or whenever (i was in london)

and now theres been, i dno, like a thousand islamid violent attacks in 2017 alone? how about no fucking way am i going to that piece of shit country.

maybe if england becomes an absolute laughing stock and tourism plummets, the retarded politicians over there will learn... but the muslim communities keep politicians in power, so probably not

>>139174511
commies generally dont hate whites
gays generally dont hate whites
muslims hate me. i dont wanna be surrounded by people who think i should be killed.

>>139174792
thats kinda cool

>>139174496
good man
>>
>>139173711
Only to wage war
>>
>>139175035
i mean ive been to rural england, stayed in smaller towns n shit. many years ago. i know theres two englands; the coronation street one, and the eastenders one

but ill have to enter england through a major city (where airports are), and im not going near no fucking londonistan
>>
>>139175240
Do you just think london is getting bombed 24/7
>>
>>139175036
Commies and gays are leading the anti-White movements. At least pakis hide in their houses 99% of the time while running a small shop to bring the money in.
Outside of cities (which are a shithole in any country) England generally has like 10 or 20 pakis to run local convenience stores in each town. It's hardly something you run into a lot.
>>
>>139175310
no but theres muslim criminal gangs and shit there. from the outside, it looks like an islamic occupied territory

>>139175405
>Commies and gays are leading the anti-White movements
kindof true, but thats mostly the activist ones. they exist in every country (except islamic countries, for some ODD reason), but the muslims... they hate me under their breath, and i hate them too

im not trying to be salty (well, i am kindof), im just saying... why would i ever go to england? its lost. the muslims won there. fall back to the next defence level
>>
>>139175706
>no but theres muslim criminal gangs and shit there
no there isn't
>>
File: England Yorkshire.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
England Yorkshire.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
>>139175706
You honestly think that Ireland is your best option for "next defence"?
Why would you ever go to another country? I'd have never bothered leaving Yorkshire if it wasn't for curiosity. All these long international treks are just a meme to promote globalism so going somewhere and realizing it is shit will only strengthen your resolve to not let your own region become that way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.