[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Joe Arpaio not being given Life in prison, or Death, over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

Why is Joe Arpaio not being given Life in prison, or Death, over breaking the constitution through arresting people without cause (isn't this the thing conservatives and libertarians hate the most?),

and two murders which occurred at his prison (14 million dollars paid to the families of the dead).

What kind of freedom do you burgers even have left if this gets you a mere pardon?
>>
I though the constitution only applied to US citizens?
>>
bro the freedom ship sailed a long time ago. were all fucked
>>
He did nothing wrong
>>
Sage.
>>
Illegal aliens bro. Do you understand
>>
Digits confirmed
>>
>>139172668
deputies had used stun guns on prisoners already strapped into a “restraint chair.” The family of one man who died after being forced into the restraint chair was awarded more than six million dollars as the result of a suit filed in federal court. The family of another man killed in the restraint chair got $8.25 million in a pre-trial settlement. (This deal was reached after the discovery of a surveillance video that showed fourteen guards beating, shocking, and suffocating the prisoner, and after the sheriff’s office was accused of discarding evidence, including the crushed larynx of the deceased.)

Cool country they have there. good Pardon Trump!
>>
Don't forget the web cams in the ladies shower at PHX lockdown.
>>
>>139172951
What does that have to do with the constitution and US citizens?
>>
>>139172668
Civil rights apply to everyone

>>139172850
Racial profiling. Do you understand?
>>
>>139173046
the constitution doesn't let you do that to prisoners lmao
>>
>>139172951

It's hilarious how much of a disconnect Americans have between their ideals and what the reality of the US actually is.
They'll rave on about their supposed freedom all day, even though their cops are killing people left and right with zero consequences and their judicial system boasts the highest incarceration rate _in the world_.

>[FREEDOM INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>139173120
Does the constitution cover me too?
Does that I mean I can finally be hasguns?

>>139173163
[citation needed]
>>
>>139172585
Yeah. Without cause. No reasonable suspicion at at all. It's troubling that leafs are beyond common sense nowadays. Anyway, fuck you crybaby fag.
>>
>>139172585
Because our country is cucked like yours.
>>
>>139173302
strangest part to me, as an outsider, was that it was always the right-wing, the conservatives, the ones that go on and on and on about how much they love the constitution supporting the person who contravenes the constitution more than anyone.

Are they just literally retarded?
>>
>>139173302
>muh highest incarceration rate

Without actually looking up statistics, isn't that prison population made up of 50% niggers and ~25% spics?
>>
>>139173340
oh right the constitution says you can restrain prisons and stun gun them to death if you feel like it. my bad.
>>
>>139172951
fucking lmao @ america. what a shithole
>>
>>139173529
Where does it say you can't?

You brought it up, burden of proof is on you buddy boy.
>>
>>139172585
.....Laws dont apply to the Elite Globalists.
and dont you dare question Emperor Trump you RACE TRAITOR!
Shill!! hey everyone look11 a JEWISH SHILL!
! get him pol/
>>
>Trying to follow the rules anymore

Nigga that's why were losing.
>>
>>139172585
It's abuse of power, white privilege, he knows the President!! He got hooked up with a Presidential pardon!!!!

fucking old ass white geezers
>>
>>139172951
>one american is all americans
>one white person is all white people
>but not all blacks :^)
>but not all women :^)
>but not all muslims :^)

fuck you, and fuck the world
>>
>>139173120
>muh civil rites
>muh raycissm
fuck off nigger
>>
>>139173575
says the britbong with million of raping sandniggers, migrants, no go zones, jail time if u have a butter knife. lol u still mad at 1776 you snaggletooth nigger cuck lover
>>
File: 143264249049.jpg (218KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
143264249049.jpg
218KB, 720x960px
>>139172585
Joe did nothing wrong.
>>
>>139173448
I honestly have no idea. The interesting thing is that those people who break the constitution the most are also the most avid supporters of the second amendment, and the notion that people should be able to overthrow tyrannical governments which do not abide by the constitution.

What the fuck?

>>139173456

It may be, but even so the other 25% is still WAAAAAAAY more than anywhere else in the developed world.

Also apparently the Seychelles are even worse. I didn't know about that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate
>>
He should be given a medal too.
>>
He was facing a max of 6 months for dissing an Obama judge. That's all they could find trying to destroy him for proving Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. Nice try.
>>
>>139174415
>the rate of white imprisonment in the U.S is WAAAAAAAAY higher than anywhere else in the developed world

I doubt it.
>>
File: IMG_4408.jpg (59KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4408.jpg
59KB, 640x476px
>>139174415
They don't care just because they are illegal aliens, people are so fed up with them that would approve anything to stop them.
Talking about the incarceration rate...
guess who's first?
>>
>>139174588

Look at the fucking map.
All of Europe is below 200. Several countries are below 100. 25% of 700 is how much, ya dingus?
>>
>>139174588

And it's actually 39%, not 25.>>139174793

39% of 700 is how much?
>>
>>139174877
remember, most "white" criminals in the united states are hispanics.
>>
File: 1488810197606.png (76KB, 276x303px) Image search: [Google]
1488810197606.png
76KB, 276x303px
>>139172585
>He broke a Obama Executive Order about profiling illegals
>TFW leafs think Obama wrote the constitution
>Not given a jury
>Given maximum penalty that cant be apealed
>Political retaliation from Obama
>Trumps uses Constitutional authority to correct injustice

Get fucked "Leaf"
>>
>>139174976
273, a bit high for the european standards, but it is still in check since the huge income disparity in the population.
Blacks are a huge problem instead, do yoy want to talk about them?
>>
>>139174976
>39% white
I doubt it, that's probably including "white hispanics"
>>
>>139172585
I know right? It is like conservatives watched so many zombie movies that they became zombies themselves.
>>
File: pol_niggers.png (648KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
pol_niggers.png
648KB, 468x750px
>>139175313

Yes, niggers suck, we all know that. Can we stop repeating it all the time? It's boring.
>pic related

And 273 isn't "a bit high", it's almost 3 times our own.

And incarceration rate isn't everything. Do you want to talk about misdemeanors and that sort of stuff?
A simple DUI can ruin your fucking life in America, since you can lose your job because of it and most companies do background checks before hiring employees (extremely illegal in the EU).
Basically you MUST be a good goy for your whole life and never ever fall out of line, else you're screwed forever.
>>
>>139172585

He was trying to to uphold the constitution and rule of law.

It was the feds who, cheered on by the media, insisted that sheriffs should turn a blind eye to illegal immigration.

Now those same people are upset and claim they care about the rule of law? Yeah right. If we had the rule of law every single illegal immigrant would be deported within the next six months.
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (191KB, 733x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
191KB, 733x915px
>>139172585

Joe Arpaio is a hero and needs to be treated as such. Good man and trump followed through on promise.
>>
>>139172585
So you live in Canada which indicates first of all that you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Do you have some opinions on maple syrup tariffs for us?
>>
>>139172585
i love how triggered liberals are right now over Arpaio getting pardoned :D
>>
don't expect any serious discussion here when the zeitgeist of things like this is to act contrarian to the mainstream opinion. Joe Arpaio is a spaghetti nigger. His conduct of neglecting child sex abuse cases, faking an assassination attempt on himself to increase his election odds and framing someone innocent, subjecting his prisoners to inhumane and unsafe conditions is pure nigger-tier. Don't be fooled by "but it's just illegals he does it to", he did it to anyone caught by his deputies and awaiting trial, which means many have been innocent.
>>
>>139173669
See: amendments 1-10, especially 4, 5,7,and 8.
>>
>>139172585
because he isn't targeting americans
>>
>>139176156
So when are they bringing charges if fraud, extortion, wrongful prosecution and negligence causing grievous bodily harm?

Or is all that covered by the 30 days home detention he wad going to get for contempt of court?
>>
>>139176671
Because Sheriffs in multiple States (I'm not sure about Arizona) have privileges where they can't be personally removed or fired except by the Governor and maybe higher Federal officials. So instead, groups who have been affronted by him when he was the Sheriff (he got voted out last year) just sued the the County Sheriff department, and they have payed over $40 million in various wrongful conduct suits over the years (perhaps the biggest reason why he got voted out). Now that he accepted his pardon, although he can't be formally tried for the same crimes again, he can be sued in civil court for damages personally, considering that accepting a pardon here is an admission of guilt. So he's going to get ass-raped by civil suits, and he's already fundraising money in anticipation for them.
>>
>>139176199
The constitution can only apply to american citizens.
>>
>>139176199
non-citizens do not have the rights granted by the us constitution

next question
>>
>>139172585
>without cause
>they were spics
>>
>>139172585
Non-citizens do not have Constitutional rights. Even tourists are only accorded corresponding rights out of a sense of reciprocity.
>>
>>139172951
You didn't answer his question. His question was whether non-citizens have Constitutional rights and the answer is... nope.
>>
>>139173302
Our cops aren't killing people left and right, and the fact that you think so is the direct result of the fact that the media in your country is even more cucked by globalists than ours.
>>
>>139173448
How so? Just because we don't care about foreigners who are here illegally doesn't mean we don't care about the constitution or the rights of our citizens who are protected by it.
>>
>>139172585
> Leaf
> Thinks he knows anything about Arizona.
Fuck off. Joe was the only person willing to not put up with mexican fuckfaces that play the racism card. The left ate it all up.
>>
>>139173302
It's not like that for white people here. Frankly how it should be. Minorities cause all the problems.
>>
>>139172585
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about leaf.
>>
>>139173529
Not if they're citizens, but non-citizens are fair game unless they're here legally at which point their protected .
>>
>>139172585
Got news for you syrup drinker, government officials aren't punished for abusing their positions. If you can win an election, get the right job, or just plain be rich, you can wipe your ass with the Constitution on national television and never see the inside of a courtroom. Besides it was written by a bunch of slave-owning, white douches. Come on, it's 2017.
>>
>>139180562
I kniw. Sheriff Joe reminds me of that Sheriff down in Florida whose deputy killed a suspect in a shootout. He was asked in a press conference whether there would be an investigation and he said "absolutely, I want to know why my other deputies missed."
>>
File: 2db9cd2ed47c_sf_4.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2db9cd2ed47c_sf_4.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
>>139172585
On the front lines fighting the Mexican Drug Cartels... Liberal Whines... Fuck Off.
>>
4 Controversies
4.1 Unconstitutional jail conditions
4.2 Improper clearance of Maricopa County Sheriff's Office cases
4.3 Failure to investigate sex crimes
4.4 Feuds with judges and County Supervisors
4.5 Abuse of power
4.6 Election law violation
4.7 Misuse of funds
4.8 Munnell memo
4.9 Staged assassination plot
4.10 Federal grand jury abuse of power inquiry
4.11 Immigration law enforcement
4.12 Racial profiling
4.13 Obama's birth certificate conspiracy theories

5 Conviction for contempt of court
5.1 das it mane

he had one conviction and it was for contempt of court. So not much of a pardon really.
>>
>>139179265
Except you cannot know if someone is not a citizen by looking at them.
There are like 50 million legal Latinos in this country. You need reasonable cause. Them being brown is not reasonable cause.
>>
>>139172668

In 1999, undercover MCSO deputies arrested James Saville, then 18 years old, and charged him with plotting to kill Arpaio with a pipe bomb. A local television station had been tipped off to the arrest by the MCSO, and broadcast footage of the arrest that evening. The MCSO held a news conference shortly after the arrest, and Arpaio appeared in interviews on local television stations, saying "If they think they are going to scare me away with bombs and everything else, it's not going to bother me."[126]

After spending four years in jail awaiting trial, Saville was about to sign a plea deal that would have sent him to prison for 20 years. Although he maintained his innocence, he was initially unwilling to take a chance on being given an even longer sentence if convicted. However, the former head of undercover investigations for the MCSO called Saville's legal team with a bombshell -- based on his review of the case, he felt that Saville had been entrapped. Although entrapment is all but impossible to prove in most jurisdictions, Saville's attorneys eventually discovered that MCSO detectives had bought the bomb parts themselves, then convinced Saville to build it even though he was not predisposed to commit such a crime. On July 9, 2003, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury acquitted Saville, finding that the bomb plot was an elaborate publicity stunt to boost Arpaio's reelection bid.[127]

In 2004, Saville sued Arpaio and Maricopa County for wrongful arrest and entrapment, seeking $10 million in damages. In 2008, the suit was settled, with Maricopa County paying Saville $1.6 million.[128][129][130]
>>
Consrvatism and libterarianism has nothing to do with preserving your people.

It could be argued that unfettered capitalism actually destroys it.
>>
>>139181541
It doesn't matter whether you think they are or citizen or not, what matters is whether they are a citizen or not.

The most american-looking mexican does not have any Constitutional rights, and the most mexican-looking American does
>>
>>139172585
You talk about injustices yet you want death penalty. You liberals are all kinds of stupid. sage
>>
File: single_fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
single_fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>139172951
Sources would be appreciated
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.