[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have one chance at life >be born American Just kill me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0995.jpg (71KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
71KB, 750x553px
>have one chance at life
>be born American
Just kill me. Out of all the other things I could of been, I had to be american. I had one chance and I failed. Just nuke me. End my suffering.
>>
you'd rather be in nigeria or fucking turkmenistan or something?

Just shut up. America is like a top 10 country to be born in. Only downside is the high chance of being born black
>>
>>139168496
I know anon it's hard. I myself have lived a life of suffering and misery. I just want to be nuked and die. I'm tired of crying myself to sleep every night with the thought of my nationality
>>
>>139168496
t. californian
>>
>>139168496
if you don't want to be american. kys. no one cares.
>>
>>139168836
t. Morbidly obese circumcised mongrol shady in the mart who's hooked on Prozac
>>
>>139168836
Yeah, he is prob some city cuck.
>>139168496
Yeah man, your right, just end it
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (96KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
96KB, 480x270px
>>
>have one chance at life

>having to suffer a drumpf presidency

JUST
>>
>>139168496
squeeze your balls as hard as you have to to remind yourself theyre there, and sack up anon.

get out there and stop whining you cuck. america is the greatest nation on Earth. if you cant appreciate that its cause YOU have a problem.
>>
>>139168496
don't worry friend. you weren't born an, excuse me for uttering the word, am*rican. how so? because there's no such thing! it's just a made up concept by kikes to define a bunch of immigrants mixed together
>>
>>139168990
found the callfag
>>
File: IMG_0736.jpg (144KB, 750x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.jpg
144KB, 750x770px
>>139169928
>OY CLAP IVE BEEN EXPOSED SHART IT DOWN
>>
File: IMG_1107.jpg (91KB, 659x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
91KB, 659x888px
>>139169540
>HURR DURR GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
It's not you literal subhuman retard. You only say that because the media and education system said that to you and you absorbed it like the good goy americuck you are
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>139168496
sucks to be you
>>
>>139168496
Fucking spoiled cuck

Im fucking born israeli
You think this is fun??
I wish i could born american gos damn it

To have my own jeep, live on a small house with alot of land, and buy food so cheaply and fucking college girls
>>
File: sage.png (13KB, 1000x470px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
13KB, 1000x470px
Sage
>>
>>139170205
>>139170495
move out of cali then, its not as shitty everywhere else, or if you hate every square inch of american soil then just leave, no one is forcing you to be here
>>
>>139168496

you dumb piece of shit. You are born in one of the few places in the world at one of the few times in human existence (thus far) where you actually have a chance to achieve your dreams if you try. If you are born in nigger land you have no chance you and just scrape the ground to not starve. You sicken me.
>>
>>139168496
This. OP should have been a based Haitian or Nigerian
>>
>>139170942
Kill yourself you're not a nazi
>>
>>139170711
All of America is a Jew hive circumcised god forsaken shithole. One half of it is filled with retarded christcuck good goyim and the rest is filled with sjw Marxist cucks. Both share the same ideas. Race doesn't matter, we are all the same.
Fuck commiefornia
Fuck the northwest
Fuck the southwest
Fuck Texico
Fuck the afriouth
Fuck the Yid West
Fuck Jew England
Fuck Jew York
Fuck the jewnited snakes of Americucks
>>
>>139171489
ok, then why not leave?
>>
>>139171565
Because it's not a fucking overnight process. You need tons of money (something the average American doesn't have) and have to deal with shit tons of Beaurocracy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.