[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I surrender, Trump supporters can have America, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: iguess.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
iguess.png
22KB, 275x200px
Alright, I surrender, Trump supporters can have America, but what exactly are you going to do with it? Like honestly? None of you seem to have any goals as far as I can tell outside of "winning against liberals"

If everyone just stepped aside and let you guys do whatever you want with this country, what exactly are you even going to do?
>>
>>139168028
Stop immigration
>>
File: Untitled.png (4KB, 502x78px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4KB, 502x78px
>>
>>139168323
This, and no more foreign military adventures.
>>
>>139168323
Is that it? There's nothing else???
>>
>>139168478
The government can't just exist to be like "no guys allowed in, and no wars"

You need a plan to do more than just that
>>
>>139168577

Why?

Oh yeah and less corporate favoritism. Reduce competition killing regulations.
>>
>>139168028
Fourth Reich. Trump doesn't seem to want that, but he only has 4-8 years, and he's laying the groundwork for it, whether or not he realizes it is irrelevant.
>>
Drain the swamp!
>>
>>139168028
That's the point of conservatism.
To conserve means to win against liberals. Retain tradition and keep things the way they were.
>>
>>139168478
Kek the USA is a fucking Empire that enforces it's trade preferences. You aren't going on military escapades out of altruism, you do it for yourselves
>>
>>139168891
So what? Do something about it, kangaroo nigger.
>>
It WOULD be happening by now, but the Senate Republicans are being bitches

Right now they're Trump's number one enemy...and they're more powerful than him
>>
>>139168811
That's not a plan, that's a slogan

>>139168863
Okay but you still need a plan, you can't just win the election and then do nothing but be like "hey we're conservative" and that's it
>>
>>139169148
What exactly would be happening right now? You all talk about beating your opponents, but what exactly is your plan for when there's no opponents left and you have free reign to do whatever you want?
>>
>>139169162
instate legislation that preserves culture and tradition which includes anti-immigration and anti-lgbtbbq etc policies.
>>
>>139169989
What does that entail though? How will you go about achieving those things? What actions will you take?
>>
>>139168028
Once the system is beaten in America, a ripple effect will take place in all other 1st world countries. Then we can begin resuming the scientific endeavour to the stars and expand our understanding of biology and psychology in an academic and honest way free of third party/funder influence.
>>
>>139168028
Literally the 14 words.
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
File: 64fc949ba30d3c06edd8bcf3343e3198.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
64fc949ba30d3c06edd8bcf3343e3198.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
RE
BUILD
EVERYTHING

AN WE AREN'T TAKING THE NIGGERS WITH US
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.