[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we in favor of letting drug addicts kill themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5520.jpg (87KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5520.jpg
87KB, 1242x1242px
Why aren't we in favor of letting drug addicts kill themselves with fentanyl?

They're a scourge on society
>>
>>139162913
Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, let them buy it, let them kill themselves inside their own homes and boom, profit.

Those that want to quit it? Rehab. Those that refuse to quit but have family there for them? Forced rehab.

Or just shoot them all like Duterte, if you can get away with that.
>>
>>139163340
>Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, let them buy it, let them kill themselves inside their own homes and boom, profit.

okay

>Those that want to quit it? Rehab. Those that refuse to quit but have family there for them? Forced rehab.

good

>Or just shoot them all like Duterte, if you can get away with that.

Oh fuck off. Duterte is a rabid dog. If people are allowed to drink and smoke themselves to death they should be allowed to kill themselves with any other drug too.
>>
>>139163551
except people that decide "I'm going to drink myself to death" also usually decide "only my life has value, nobody else matters, therefore I can take and do what I want and who cares if it puts people around me in danger"

and then they go out and hit someone while drunk driving, rob an elderly person for drug money, etc.
>>
>>139163779
You're correct. Drunks can be dangerous. So why is someone allowed to legally consume alcohol and then potentially hurt others but they can't legally consume heroin and then just doze off on some street corner like most junkies do?
>>
>>139162913

Because getting hooked on opiates because of the big pharma jew pushing oxycodone for toothaches entails a death sentence? Kill your local drug dealer instead.
>>
>>139164110

>checkm8 Paul, you'll never penetrate my lukewarm rationalism
>everyone should be allowed to choose whether or not they kill people for weed bux
>>
>>139162913
because you could just bunch them up and harvest yet healthy organs. no one will remember or want them back them if they're addicts that didnt seek help
>>
because western civilization is predicated on the notion of the divine individual, which posits that human life is sacred
>>
because /pol/ are hypocrites and all smoke weed and rink alcohol
>>
>>139163551
>If people are allowed to drink and smoke themselves to death they should be allowed to kill themselves with any other drug too.

I ideologically agree with this, but in practice they ruin communities by dealing, stealing and killing to support their habit.
>>
>>139162913
remove the CIA and problem solved, no more drugs and drug money to prop up Jewish banks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.