[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you follow the political ideology that you do? What are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: thinking.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
4KB, 225x225px
Why do you follow the political ideology that you do? What are the flaws of your ideology? Are there certain aspects of other ideologies that appeal to you?
>>
My political ideology is to kill all niggers. The laws are to kill any niggers on sight. Killing niggers appeals to me because I grew up around them, so I know how awful they are
>>
>>139158938
I don't follow any of the premade ideologies. I guess you would say I have my own personal ideology, which is composed of bits and pieces of every conceivable ideology, and is also flawless because I made sure not to include any flaws in it.

checkmate faggot
>>
>>139158938
Libertarianism is the only political philosophy that would lead to genuine long-term peace and prosperity for the greatest number of people.
>>
>>139160057
Except for poor people
>>
File: 1499488943124.jpg (5KB, 244x249px) Image search: [Google]
1499488943124.jpg
5KB, 244x249px
>>139158938
Anarcho-capitalism. Because every other ideology that includes a state is illogical by default. It's flaw would be that a lot of people would likely die in the first few years. Mostly niggers who don't understand NAP, break NAP, then get killed for breaking NAP. Eventually natural selection would sort it out. Since the state is no longer supporting those kinds of people with welfare and foreign aid, it should be quick and relatively painless.
>>
>>139158938
>Why do you follow the political ideology that you do?
Because it is correct.
>What are the flaws of your ideology?
There aren't any, that's why I have it.
>>
>>139160507
How so? Many lower-class people in developed countries today have smartphones, cars, refrigerators, things that were once reserved solely for the wealthy. Markets have made poor people much better off than they were.

If you mean that we don't explicitly include the poor in our policies, then you're correct. We're not leftists. We don't use emotional manipulation like "tink a da poooooor!!!" to get people to support us.
>>
>>139161107
I mean for healthcare. The market itself will never make insurance low enough for the entire lower class to be covered. There would have to be some system to allow them to have coverage.
>>
>>139161804
You say that like it's a necessary fact that everyone requires to be covered.

We don't live in a world where we can do anything we want and give everyone everything. If someone doesn't have something in the market, then there's a reason why.
>>
File: yodapepe.jpg (51KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
yodapepe.jpg
51KB, 500x473px
Pragmatism, because inherently unrealistic and abstract ideologies are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.