[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the hell, bongs? When will you finally let our presiden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

what the hell, bongs? When will you finally let our president make his visit to England? And tell Sharia May to shut her bloody gob about Charlottesville as it isn't any of her business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzcwxQphQ4g
>>
Um, never, sweetie. Because your "president" is a racist, sexist, transphobic, Islamophobic, misogynistic, homophobic, ableist PIECE. OF. SHIT.
>>
>>139129866
buzz off, wanker. Trump will visit whether you like it or not. No amount of autistic screeching is going to get in the way of diplomacy
>>
>>139130186
I would pay to watch a Trump Rally in bongland.
>>
>>139129866
Um, sweetie. Did you lose your way from reddit and or kitchen and end up here accidentally?
>>
>>139130186
Consider the following lineup.

>Nige warms up the crowd
>Stephen Miller does his best Nazi Germany impression
>Surprise guest Max Keiser shows up to tell them they're all drunken wankers, May is a laughing stock, they're probably going to wind up with Corbyn, and then they'll all be living like penniless Greeks, lucky they even have Poles to clean the toilets in the first place
>A loud black preacher yells about GOD until they're all really uncomfortable

45 minutes of American rock music blast

>Finally Trump comes on the stage and trolls harder than ever
>>
>>139130349
he was talking about having a joint rally with Farage somewhere outside of London. Not sure that will happen. But he got to meet Farage months before he met May with says a lot about how close they are
>>
>>139130636
OH OH OH
>work it in so that Rex Tillerson makes a quick appearance after the crowd is uncertain already so he can drawl away in Southern while he schools them elaborately on the entire state of the world and how it all fits together.
>>
>>139130636
the Trump rally I went to (way back in like 2015) there were a lot of BBC reporters asking me about Trump. They were really surprised that we were serious about Trump becoming the president. Limeys really don't like Trump, at least fake news employees don't
>>
>>139130186
>>139130349
i dont know anybody at all that would object to trump visiting

its literally just a retarded vocal cuck minority in London. London ruins everything and unfortunately, all the important political shit is based there. Truly makes me sad.
>>
>>139131061
The best possible way to do it would be to have him banned from the UK like Michael Savage after the rally were already scheduled.

Then send in Mike Pence to apologize because it would be wrong to not put on some kind of a show.
>>
>>139131323
they won't ban the president. Savage is banned because of what he said in this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrItCt-1ccg
>>
>>139131553
I thought it was because he told a fag to eat a sausage and choke on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqKoh9IBF3o
>>
>>139131926
they wouldn't have put him on the same banned list as actual terrorists and neo nazis if that was all he said. And that was broadcast in 2003, he was banned in 2009
>>
>>139132011
Well Trump said the Mexicans were brining in the drugs, they're bringing the crime, they're rapists. And he also said Muslims were animals and called for them to be banned.

This got him elected.
>>
>>139132216
do you realize what kind of outrage that would be if another country actually banned the president of the united states? They may not like him but that's just diplomacy. Even freaking Ahmadenijad got to visit the US and he had full diplomatic immunity despite being a declared enemy
>>
>>139130580
>taking obvious bait
sort yourself out
>>
>>139132602
We're getting closer. When's the last time Putin visited the US and Trump couldn't even go to Russia so he had to have a SECRET MEETING at the G20.

If we want to make this happen in style, we have to take the initiative and ban Putin so the UK can ban Trump.
>>
A state visit would be pointless because there's literally no trade deal that would be approved by Parliament in its current arrangement
>>
>>139132896
we're not banning anyone as long as the UN general assembly is in New York. I'd much rather it be relocated to Switzerland or somewhere else though
>>
>>139129573
NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA
>>
>>139132975
it's just a ceremonial thing. Meeting the queen, addressing parliament, etc
>>
>>139133055
That property should be nationalized and turned in to a public parking garage anyway.

>>139132975
See? I told you if you just sat around and let Fat May take a giant crap on Brexit instead of working to establish subsequent Anglosphere-oriented trade deals that it would wind up stinking as much as her farts and it would turn the world back into the hands of the communists.
>>
We don't have any say in it, so I don't know why you're acting like it's our responsibility.
We voted Brexit by majority, we most likely support Trump by majority as well.
>>
>>139133227
I was thinking another Trump hotel but that works too
>>
>>139133471
Trump Hotel would be a scandal. We want something that gives back to the people. Trump loves his people.

To clarify, I meant a free public parking garage paid for out of Trump's own pocket, just to undercut the competition. Sell it off at the end of the presidency.
>>
>>139133395
I've watched PM's questions. They hate him. They call him a fascist. They don't even want him to set foot in the house of commons
>>
>>139133610
Rees-Mogg has been extraordinarily sensible about Trump from the clips I've seen.
>>
>>139133610
Dumb cunt, I'm talking about the British public. Not our paedo parliament.
>>
trump will not be banned from coming here mate.most average blokes agree with what he is doing and his support for a brexit free britain is greatly appreciated.Fuckin BBC doesnt speak for the average joe,just as CNN doesnt in america
>>
>>139133587
doesn't matter what happens to the property as long as the most bogus bureaucracy on earth is off of US soil
>>
>>139133704
The majority of the British public are ambivalent towards him at best, and downright hostile at worst.

Trump is only really popular with the Tommy Robinson DM reading types.
>>
>>139133163
Trump is a business man. He doesn't want to waste his time coming here and getting shat on by londoners and the media unless there's something actually useful to be done.

>>139133227
Lol people underestimated how far left British voters have swung. There's nothing to be done about it at this point. We're literally Sweden now. Brexit wasn't about what pol thinks it was about. Brexit was just a lot of people telling david cameron to go fuck himself.
>>
>>139133950
Bullshit. You think "downright hostile" because our media is constantly shitting on him, you know, the left wing comedian cunts. So, if by majority, you mean left wing ivory tower teenagers, then you're correct.
>Tommy Robinson DM reading types
>a bad thing
The majority of people are of the same cloth as Tommy Robinson, as seen by Briggsit.
>>
>>139133913
Well, on the other hand, we could demand that they pay rent in order to stay, and use that to fund a program to pay for the deportations.
>>
>>139133994
he also doesn't travel very much for a president. He's made a few trips so far but he always returns from them quickly. I like that. He's our president, not the whole world's like Obama thought he was. But I'd really like to see him meet the queen before she croaks
>>
>>139133994
No, Brexit was a vote largely against more immigration. The majority of Brits do not want immigration. The white working class who are against immigration yet also vote Labour are doing it because MEH TRADITIONAL WORKING CLASS and the fact that the Tories are toxic.
Consider people refraining from voting. A fuckton of the youth didn't vote.
>>
>>139134340
I was particularly impressed at how Cameron swiftly gtfo given the excuse, especially after he played the other candidates like children during the debates (Nige being a notable token fellow debate expert, giving it a go for whatever it was worth.)
>>
>>139134604
one of the only things I like about May is that she isn't Cameron
>>
>>139134972
May and Corbyn are both puppets and are both globalist shills. The only PM I would ever tick my ballot paper for is Jacob Rees Mogg as of right now. Or Nigel Farage.
>>
>>139129573
What's crazy is that I feel like the Queen might actually like Trump. We all know Brits feel the same way when Trump speaks. They're just to scared to speak out
>>
>>139135128
Rees-Mogg doesn't strike me as leader material but rather as a commensurate parlimentarian or high level cabinet member.
>>
>>139129573
They are brainwashed cucks who lick the boot of the government.

I hate bongs more than leafs, at least there are some based leafs (like molyneux for example), meanwhile when it comes to bongs, it's just yellow teeth horror, the most libertarian like person is, who? PJW?
>>
>>139129866
Eat a dick, eat several more, then die.
>>
>>139135154

It's more that if Trump goes to the UK he'd be going to London, which is globalist cuck central of England and barely has any English or other British there. He may as well be going into a city state within the country, it's completely different to England, Scotland etc in every way.
>>
>>139135275
The problem with him being a cabinet member is that he'd have to shut up and toe the government line. Look at what happened with Boris Johnson.
He'd be a 10/10 Speaker though.
>>
>>139129573
I hate that fucking cow, sadly corbyn would be far worse.
>>
>>139135459
The City of London Corporation is one of the world's foremost remaining city-states.

>>139135495
Boris struck me as having more of the flair you need for a point man. I'm no expert on the technical details of UK government and politics, but Rees-Mogg has the ability to unflappably discuss policy in detail and at length from the perspective of pure statesmanship, and that's exactly what any CEO leader would want to shore up his power and appeal.
>>
>>139135275
Mogg seems very lacklustre, but is a very intelligent, common sense man. Unfortunately, this won't be good enough for any electorate, and wouldn't inspire much loyalty.
>>
File: 0.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>139130186
OUR country, our rules. Fuck off. Take your orange clown and shove him up your super-sized collective arsehole.
>>
>>139134178
Brexit barely made it and it was probably because a third of the country was too apathetic to even vote.

Those apathetic people aren't positively predisposed towards Trump.

Even people who voted for Brexit like myself think that Trump is an idiot.
>>
>>139135714

I'm talking about London as a whole in terms of how different it is to any other place in the UK. Don't try be a smart shit.
>>
>>139136085
Apathetic because of distrust towards the political system, in my opinion.
If they dislike Trump, it's most likely not out of outrage and more out of thinking that he is simply not presidential material, or an "idiot", as you said. Not because they think it's an outrage that he proposed a Muslim ban.
>>
>>139136190
Why not be a smart shit? As long as it's such an alienated area you might as well take advantage of that and point out that it really is technically an alien state even by your own law.

Hell, that's part of the key thinking behind the post-Brexit Anglosphere: what are they bankers going to jump ship and move to Germany? What? For fuck's sake the bankers took refuge in the UK when Iceland tried to imprison them. It's an asset, not a liability.
>>
>>139136404

You've completely lost me, i'm talking about the cultural, ethnic and political differences that happen when you go into London in comparison to outside of it, i'm not talking about literal borders and city states.
>>
>>139130706
if he makes it out of London it will go ok, i'ts like baghdad right now
>>
>>139136581
I'm talking about both. The technical legal definition of it mirrors the cultural discrepancy. If it's technically legally an alien place, why not use that to backstop how it is also a de facto culturally alien place?
>>
>>139136581
Now let's talk about the post-Brexit Anglosphere plan. What's one of the biggest anti-Brexit memes?
>oh it's going to hurt us economically

Bullshit. London and New York City are the twin financial capitols of the world. Without even considering the other geopolitical issues, US-UK is the most powerful financial force on the planet bar none and it will be the last economy to go to the toilet. The trade deals are an addition to this.
>>
>>139129866
nice get and proxy
sweetie
>>
There is no reason for POTUS to go to London. The bongless Bongs grab their goat rugs and grope to Allah now.
https://youtu.be/tPJ0UvyCLr8
>>
>>139136581
You see, the whole name of the game is to turn every liability in to an asset. That's basic book keeping. Germany is sitting on the most dangerous debt at present, which is an intentional way to keep it cucked from forming a stable EU. The books were cooked in order for the Maastricht treaty to work out, and people by and large fell for the scam thinking that the PIIGS were going to take it on the nose.

False. What we see instead is that cultural borders matter more to people than technical legal structures that don't fit with reality. That is what makes things like Trump or Brexit possible, and that is what will underly whatever future structures take place. Why would the rest of England or the UK care if London wants to be part and parcel of Baghdad? Turn it in to a migrant settlement camp, wall it off, and have London bankers pay for it.
>>
File: IMG_0256.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>139129573
I'm in London and I just would give my left nut to go to a Trump rally here, but I honk anybody going there or see there would be murdered on their way home, probably safest to have it in a town just outside of London
>>
>>139129866
>sweetie
spotted the proxyjew
you need gassing, We've had the grand jihadi of saudi arabia make a visit and adress parliament, he's 10 times worse than trump in every respect, assuming trump is how you describe him at all
>>139129573
we don't like her, the alternative was venezuela
we want Mogg
>>
>>139129866
>sweetie
Wow, you've got mental problems.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.