[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the absolute state of women's representation in film >degenerates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: womensfilms.png (2MB, 1500x780px) Image search: [Google]
womensfilms.png
2MB, 1500x780px
the absolute state of women's representation in film

>degenerates
>terrible wives, mothers, daughters, sisters
>go out and fuck their lives up
>WOW LOOK AT HOW HAPPY AND FREE WE ARE, ANON! FUCK RAISING A FAMILY AND SHIT

what kind of message are (((they))) spreading?
>>
Men do it too. Films like American Pie and Super Bad.
>>
>>139127852

ITT: Movies nobody even bothers to watch.

I don't think the propeganda is working that well anon.
>>
>>139130880
>I don't think the propeganda is working that well anon.
>>
>>139127852
>The hangover will be the least of their problems

Not even trying to be subtle are they?

Is there anything feminists do that isn't just a rip off of what men have done
>>
>>139127852
Women only have three archetypes for movies.

>1) taking off their masks so they don't have to pretend to be polite

>2)dumping their boyfriend for someone better

>3)traveling so they can fuck nigger dick without consequence.

This is literally the summation of the female essence according to Jews.

It didn't used to be this way. Women are better than Jews. They can be filled with love and passion and maternal kindness.

The goodness of women is something to be protected.
>>
>>139127852
by circumstance i happened to see the scarlet johansen one in the middle.

its not even subtle anymore that hollywood is the biggest propaganda machine in existence. how some people havent snapped out of the matrix by just noticing the pattern of how lifeless film has become is just beyond me at this point
>>
>>139130880
haha
>>
>>139132651
>nigger dick
You're giving jewish propaganda free publicity. You sound like a perv
>>
>>139130880
Girls trip did well.
The me is woman as gay man/cocksucker. It's older than the present age and no one on /pol/ knows about it let alone doesn't not perpetuate it.
>muh race
>muh clay
>muh cock
>muh scrotum dribblinz
>muh stupid asshole on youtube I listen tuh
>>
>>139133156
>the me
*Meme
>>
>>139127852

>Implying whites are worth saving
>>
>>139130225
This. What most "men" on /pol/ are afraid to admit is that it all starts with us. Women didn't start getting out of line until men stopped being men for the most part. Here's a far wiser and more articulate person to explain it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bw7FhF8Miw
>>
>>139127852
kek, we used to have coming of age films, now we have films celebrating a life of constant juvenility.

Coming of roastie films
>>
Yeah... Fuck these shitty movies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.