[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I will never be an obese red blooded redneck Murican

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>mfw I will never be an obese red blooded redneck Murican patriot that open carries an AR15 to defend the republic and drives a pick up truck while educating himself by listening to Alex Jones
>>
>>139122996
you can't be a white trash but you can still become a chav
>>
File: 1503278611336.png (598KB, 1182x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1503278611336.png
598KB, 1182x1536px
>>139122996
>Tfw you will never be a cute femboy with wide hips
>>
Yeah, rednecks can be pretty cool sometimes, but they also can be incredibly lame and full of shit. It just depends on the person, like every other group of people, even SJWs sometimes (when you get them away from their support group, that is).

I always loved the UK, and envied you guys. Still though America is the best. It is cool when you really start to understand the rights and responsibilities that come with being an American. How many people in history would give up their right eye to taste the privileges and freedoms we have now?
>>
>>139122996
Top kek. Open carry an ar 15 in texas and the cops will take it from you. We are on the way to being as cucked as the UK.
>>
I only open carry my firsts because they are the only weapons I need.
>>
File: truckbed party americana.jpg (165KB, 579x636px) Image search: [Google]
truckbed party americana.jpg
165KB, 579x636px
>>139122996
such things are part and parcel of living in the USA
>>
>>139122996
not with that attitude you wont
>>
File: 24102011117.jpg (207KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24102011117.jpg
207KB, 1600x1200px
>>139122996
>tfw you want to oder a pick up truck but it won't even fit in the parking spot outside your house without blocking traffic
>>
>>139122996
>while educating himself by listening to Alex Jones
are there people so dumb that they can unironically listen to that shit?
>>
>>139122996
>I'm tired of the government putting chemicals in the water T H A T T U R N T H E F R E A K I N G F R O G S G A Y
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.