[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What im thinking >deport all radical muslims >deport all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 274x184px
What im thinking
>deport all radical muslims
>deport all illegals
>deport all criminal immigrants
>deport immigrants who don't work and exploit our welfare system
>stop mass immigration

VERY secular muslims, Ex-Muslims and other immigrants who can prove to be educated and decent citizensand who follow western values and laws should be allowed to stay, as long they work and pay taxes to the country.

Anything else is not only unrealistic, but also plain stupid and fanatic.
>>
no we don't want fourth fockin reich bugger off mate
>>
>>139120380

They ALL got to go back and (re)build their own country
>>
>>139120923
so you could come and fockin buy everything ya imperialist piece of shit
>>
>>139120380
Simple solution: declare everyone without 4 grandparents who were nationals of some European country prior to mass immigration to be non-citizens. so-disenfranchised will be allowed to re-apply for citizenship and evaluated on their merits.
>>
>>139121203

What are you talking about?
>>
>>139120380
If the EU were like this it wouldn't be falling to pieces like it is now. And the globalist ask why nationalism is rising, they are either planning the fall of the EU or they are just plain retarded. Anyway, i support your thinking.
>>
>>139121388
>cause war
>ruin companies
>reduce their value to $1
>buy them off
>get all the profits

You know very well what I'm talking about you fucking retard
>>
I swear to God, whenever I'm traveling, I can spot a german a mile away. The emotionless, robotic lad, trying to enjoy his holiday because he knows that's what normal people do but the only thing he can think about is his job and simulator games. Literally fucking nuke yourself
>>
File: 1503615786627.jpg (66KB, 620x452px) Image search: [Google]
1503615786627.jpg
66KB, 620x452px
>>139120380
It's not going to happen, this is your life now. Invasion is hard to reverse especially when the majority of the native population is for it.
>>
>>139121599
Calm down Schlomo.
>>
>>139120380
t. moron
There is only one solution: remove all non-Germanics.

The main reason for all these mess is a fucking basic biology. But I guess you "very own multiracial society never been tried", right?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

Enjoy terrorism. Nothing looks better than a civic cuck and immigrant morel torn to pieces by a truck or a bomb
>>
>>139120923
>>139121909

Inhuman retards
>>
>>139120380
Are you a shitskin or a female?
>>
>>139122635

(Sand)Nigger?

You got to understand that those who are in power profit from multiculturism, but the population suffer
We have countrys with mix raced, so if you want to marry a asian, pls move to Turkmenistan or in case you want to have kids with a black woman, move to North Africa
But dont put more pressure on the native population of Europe because of your selfish ignorant desires
>>
File: adolfhitler-91-279x372.jpg (29KB, 279x372px) Image search: [Google]
adolfhitler-91-279x372.jpg
29KB, 279x372px
>>139120380
>civic nationalism is considered a red pill in Germanistan
>>
>>139122856
lol nein

>>139123031
Your major is a fucking muslim
>>
Non whites will be removed from Europe

You subhumans better buy property in your old countries
>>
>>139123436
lmao you and which army?
The army of kek?
Yeah keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel less insecure about your miserable and depressed life :^)
>>
>>139120380

That is like saying "beans give me gas so I'm not going to eat fave beans anymore" but you still eat baked beans and navy beans and Lima beans...

Why restrict to Muslims? Why not deport ALL uneducated people regardless of race and religion? Why not execute ALL violent extremist people - Nazis, KKK, 3%, Police?

Less than 2% of the population are Muslim and they represent statistically ZERO % of the crime. Getting rid of rednecks and Trump voters would do more for our society than focusing on fave beans...
>>
>>139122635
There are no humans. Only tribes, races and individuals
>>
>>139120380
deport all of non European descent
>>
File: 174485.png (748KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
174485.png
748KB, 651x800px
>>139120676
go back
>>
File: Allahu Akbar my infidel friend.jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu Akbar my infidel friend.jpg
8KB, 265x190px
u r thinking shit

lol
>>
>>139120380
>educated and decent citizensand
Those are the leaders.
>>
>>139123606
The last time less than five thousands of Irish farmers and drunks with rifles, dedication and bombs bended over the British government - a nuclear state. When you terrorize the government long enough - you win. BfV won't be there for each attack.

God luck anyway, roach. laughing every time immigrant leech or urban cuck gets claimed by a superior truck of peace. They deserve it
>>139124630
non-Germanic*. Those outside of each subracial group are not entitled to Germany just because they were born in Europe. Non-Slav? Shouldn't live in Poland either
>>
>>139120380
>close borders
>criminal migrants out
>Deport muslims
>educate the people on Islam and racial iq differences
>gtfo European union
>Promote a strong family and having children.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.