[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/c alifornia-could-start-ja

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: kek.png (41KB, 697x322px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
41KB, 697x322px
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/california-could-start-jailing-people-who-dont-use-transgender-pronouns/

Be ready to be throw in jail for hurting people feeling.
>>
This is why I live in Florida. Literally nobody here cares about trannies
>>
>>139119057
Won't any respectable court throw this out as a violation of free speech? Anyone who lives in Commiefornia deserves it anyway. The only people who will get in trouble are other lefties, as most wouldn't go out of their way to talk to those creatures.
>>
File: 32538378.jpg (191KB, 576x481px) Image search: [Google]
32538378.jpg
191KB, 576x481px
>muh 1st amendment
LMAO
>>
>>139119057
Can we kick them out of the union already?
>>
>>139119057
>living in california
>w-we're gonna leave guys! seriously!
Wake me up when it spreads past that irradiated shithole.
>>
NorCal here
I've never even heard of 90% of the shit I see on /pol/ about California insanity
I'm also employed by the campaign of a person serving in the House, so I'll well versed in (non meme) politics
>>
>>139119307
Its California, many of the courts and judges there are political hacks. But yes any higher court will immediately over turn any convictions.
>>
>>139119772
The things we talk about are documented and public record. Have you considered doing research into what people post here?
>>
>>139119307
when do you ever use someone's pronouns while talking to them, anyways?
>>
>>139119961
My pronouns are nigger/nigger/nigger and I identify as a third person so BY LAW you cannot address nigger without using nigger's pronouns
>>
>>139119057
What happened to Caliexit?
>>
File: LUL1.png (24KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
LUL1.png
24KB, 112x112px
>>139119057
>>
does anybody know how many post OP transgender people serve in the us military?

I've just read the statistics and nobody knows for sure how many transgenders there are in the military, but it seems to me that pretty much all of them are pre-OP

i can't imagine a dude on tons of estrogen and with a fake vagina being able to go on duty in the military.
I guess they just enlist to get free surgery and then they fuck off into retirement/desk jobs?
>>
>>139119307
Yes, of course it will be struck down as unconstitutional.

But it will give CA politicians a chance to win points with their leftist supporters and make a fuss about the whole issue in the media. Some of the state politicians will be interviewed on CNN and get a chance to whine about intolerant conservatives, raising their public profile to support congressional campaigns in 2018, etc.

This is a classic tactic of the left in America.
>>
>>139119057
how did this pass and why isn't this being challenged in a high court
>>
>>139119057
This already passed in Leafland.

There is literally no bottom to this floor and Canada is the sandbox server.
>>
>>139119057
This issue is so 20th Century, O.P.; get with the times—the latest issues are bestiality, contracting leprousy and cannibalism.
>>
>>139119057
illegal.
you can't jail somebody for speech in the united states without intervention from the federal government.

i hope commiefornia forgets this and gets sanctioned.
>>
File: 1501443816678.jpg (48KB, 253x317px) Image search: [Google]
1501443816678.jpg
48KB, 253x317px
>land of the """"free""""
>get into jail and shot by cops when using wrong pronouns
can't make this shit up Americucks
>>
>>139119057
I would go to jail for this so I could sue the fuck out of them.
>>
>>139119057
One day quasi-secessionist leftists states like California are going to go too far, and be taken over by the Federal Government and subjected to similar measures as were used against the defeated Confederate states. Instead of voting rights monitoring, they will be audited to prevent every other manner of constitutional violations. Also, they'll probably have a special financial administrator, and suspended democracy to prevent an all out collapse. California is going to functionally lose it statehood and become a Federally Administered territory when it finally collapses. The fact that the majority of the population will be foreign by that time is just one more reason to strip it of its status.
>>
At least I have my freedom, right guys?
>>
>>139121849
good that will probably make my property worth twice as much. all my votes are wasted here anyways.
>>
You cant use tranny pronouns of you dont know them

Checkm8 liberals
>>
File: 1472527979006.png (11KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
1472527979006.png
11KB, 241x263px
>>139119391
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.