[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>antifa You're not revolutionary. You're not a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

>antifa

You're not revolutionary. You're not a rebel. You go out and punch people in the face to enforce the exact same rules that every Human Resources department in every single corporation in the west enforces. I know you probably don't realize this because you don't have jobs but its true.

I know you think you're some kind of rebel or revolutionary because you've got this weird, bullshit, defeated ideology and you wave the flags of dead, irrelevant losers and internet clubs that you made up. The truth is that you're putting into practice exactly what you've been taught by every source of authority you've ever known.

Where did you get these ideas? TV, movies, teachers and professors, elected politicians, "news" anchors, famous comedians and fortune 500 corporations? You're not rebelling against anything. You are the shock troops of neoliberal global capitalism. You're like mercenaries that they don't have to pay. I think there was a term for this one time, what was it again? Useful. .something?
>>
File: vox alt-left.png (40KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
vox alt-left.png
40KB, 650x650px
>>139114348
>revolutionary
Being revolutionary would seem to connote that something new or original was underway. Not the same old, failed tripe we've seen dozens of times already.
>>
>>139115516
>revolutionary
>200 year old ideology
>>
>>139114348
The funny thing is that Antifa thinks the exact same thing about the Right.
>>
>>139117221
They do except the right doesnt fight in the streets on behalf of the morality of the corporate establishment.
>>
File: 1503684620430.png (38KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1503684620430.png
38KB, 650x650px
>>
>>139117305
>you've got this weird, bullshit, defeated ideology and you wave the flags of dead, irrelevant losers and internet clubs that you made up.

That part can be directly applied to the alt-right. They should clean that shit up desu.
>>
File: guardian alt-left.png (44KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
guardian alt-left.png
44KB, 650x650px
>>139117305
No more utopian thinking. Time to get realistic.
>inb4 snek flag lol. I acknowledge Snek is as daft as the rest.
>>
>>139118091
Yeah, I'm done with Utopian LARPing. I'd be thrilled with a house and Senate mostly full of Pat Buchanans. Can you imagine how absolutely badass that would be compared to this? And that's possible. Installing some trve radtrad organic fascist state is a fucking fairy tale. So is Ancapistan as you admit.
>>
File: kQgQnYQ.jpg (56KB, 555x419px) Image search: [Google]
kQgQnYQ.jpg
56KB, 555x419px
>>139114348
>>
>>
>>139118984
Why do they hate animals?
>>
>>139114348

wow calm down lmao
>>
>>139114348

No there will be no open war. Simmer down
>>
File: sort yourself out.jpg (156KB, 576x770px) Image search: [Google]
sort yourself out.jpg
156KB, 576x770px
>>139120454
>>139120566
Wonderfully consistent messaging, Comrades/bots. Well done.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.