[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans seem so "fake"? Does anyone else know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 33

File: group-of-people-smiling-3794.jpg (808KB, 1960x1307px) Image search: [Google]
group-of-people-smiling-3794.jpg
808KB, 1960x1307px
Why do Americans seem so "fake"? Does anyone else know what I mean by this? Every time I've interacted with an American irl, it's like talking to a character from a movie, rather than an actual human being. Europeans feel more "real", for lack of a better word.
>>
>>139111648
Circumcision.
>>
>>139111648
They are programmed by movie tropes.

It happens here too. They are automatons programmed by films how to act in all circumstances.

Pretty soon you hit the uncanny valley, or if your aware of the trope you see it play out it's program.

It's fucking creepy desu
>>
>>139112467
indians are like this as well. they all think they're living in a bollywood movie.
>>
>>139112467
This their are two or three types of people and the ones you are talking about are the vapid programmed ones.
>>
I as an American am going to have to disagree with that assessment. I'm the realest muthafucka you'll ever meet. I spent 2 years in Europe as well. You guys are all malnourished looking, skinny, and you wear insanely homosexual looking designer clothes. You have no masculinity whatsoever. Only the slavs have retained their manlyness.
>>
All normies will be over dramatic about everything and change their personality depending on what friends group they're with.
>>
>>139111648
I act very fake and polite with strangers just to keep them at a distance and go through my day as effortlessly as possible.
>>
>>139112811
typical fuckwit
>>
>>139112811
t.slawomir shekelbugurgstein
>>
>>139111648
We were raised by characters from movies, what do you expect?
>>
>>139112897
Truth hurts. How's achmeds Islamic dick taste? Only the slavs fight for their race and nations. We here in USA won't go quietly either. 88
>>
>>139112897
Truth hurts
>>
>>139111648
Because we all fucking hate one another and have to put on a show 24/7 or else a simple conversation can turn into a complete shitshow of status, politics, and never ending topics that derive from others. There's so much god damn tension in this country that a majority of the people you talk to will have a general script in the back of their head for how they should react to certain social queues.

We're one word from going at each other's necks, that's why we seem so cut-and-dry to you. You want the real me? You won't get it until all the faggot liberals around me are fucking dead
>>
>>139112670
>Bollywood movie
Lots of Indians where I live, and it's so annoying when they drop everything and break into choreographed song and dance
>>
>>139112896
This, people are vile cancer
>>
>>139113099
No one cares about you inauthentic fuck
>>
>>139111648
Maybe people in movies act like... Americans?
>>
>>139111648
weve had a lot of practice dealing with minorities it just comes second nature
>>
Here's the thing. Nobody is sold products anymore. We're all sold lifestyles.

Think about this.
>>
>>139111648
>Everyone's soooo phony in America
>Europe has like...real people and real sophistication

I suggest you head to San Francisco. You'll fit right in.
>>
>>139113166
He's not wrong. If people showed their true colors, there'd be chaos. That waiter at the restaurant probably hates your guts.
>>
>>139113166
You're trying too hard to come up with an original insult. I don't know why you're so hostile, everyone has experienced having to put on a mask while talking politically, or being incognito if you will.

Do you know how many people I've talked to that have openly expressed their disdain towards Trump in casual conversation? You just sit and nod, that's all you can do. Otherwise we're at each other's necks.
>>
>>139113302
LOL!!!
>>
>>139111648
I wish we never saved the Anglos in their Jew wars. God we should gas all of you.
>>
>>139113383
To be fair, casually indicating a contrary opinion or world view in those situations can be a tremendous source of entertainment, particuarly if you couple it with the intonation and body language of friendly agreement.

They don't know what to do.
>>
>>139111648
In a competitive free market, everybody is backstabbing each other and nobody trusts each other

So you act like a robot while you're feeling the other person out.

But there are a lot of people who are just brainwashed Hollywood drones
>>
>>139111648
this lmfao

i feel you brother, all the americans i spoke to seem like they care too much about how cool what they're saying sounds as opposed to the actual substance. i think it's due to them having less tongue in cheek humour, so they're less subtle etc. like american men are known to be the most forward about their emotions etc. i just don't think they have that cool mysteriousness about them.

also the reason blacks always say whites have no culture is all thanks to american white people. american white people (bar 5%) ruin it for the rest of us cool white people :(
>>
>>139113135
kek
>>
>>139113056
>BURGERS WOULD FITE!
Stop that.
>>
>>139113369
I had a waiter the other day who had a retarded trendy mustache with skinny jeans. You can guess how much of a tip I gave him. When we aren't putting on a show to make everything work accordingly, we're being as passive aggressive as we can without interrupting the general flow of things.

I could very easily call my waiter out on how much of a faggot he was, and probably delve into his political views from his appearance, OR I could just give him a shitty tip or no tip at all. This is the decision-making process of us Americans. To you foreigners: deal with it or don't come here
>>
>>139111648
>Why do Americans seem so "fake"?
Because you project, you cognitive dissonance ridden Britcuck.
>>
>>139113099
>so much anger, not enough killing
This to be honest.

So many of us are full of anger directed at groups of people. Our political views (or brainwashing) have reached the point where we truly despise the other side.

IF we follow our little scripts and be polite we are basically just anons to each other. As soon as we start to express our actual beliefs suddenly we/they become the physical embodiment of what we hate.
>>
>>139111648
NYC people are like that, most aren't though

generally Europeans felt more hollow to me though
>>
>>139113383
>>139113369
People are so self absorbed half the time they aren't listening to you. There is a difference between being polite and being inauthentic ti try and be liked by everyone
>>
File: 1497656037523s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497656037523s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>139111648
>>
>>139111648
You're not interacting with Americans. You dealing with Liberals. They are all borderline psychopaths, that's why they seem fake. They have to fake normal human emotions when they interact with normal people.
>>
The experience I had with 'murican is that I always wondered if they gave a shit or not.
I couldn't figure, they were always like : omg awesome, that's so cool, allright let's do this etc etc, but in the end you could never figure if they were honest or not.
On the other hand, my fellow frenchies for example are more "cold shoulder", if they don't give a shit you'll instantly know, it takes more time to get along with us, but at least I feel that when we act like we're interested, it's more genuine and honest.
>>
>>139111648
Nah they`re just awfully optimistic
>>
File: 1503747566815.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503747566815.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>139111648
I haven't watched television in nearly 12 years. About 6 months after I threw away my tv I started noticing that interacting with people was becoming difficult. It took me awhile to figure out that total media immersion drives the behavior of most, almost all Americans. The conditioning is not restricted to broad ideas like politics or morality or even awareness of current events. Small everyday behavior patterns like figures of speech, conversation starters, and non-verbal communication comes from television and changes all the time. Americans living in the media bubble are not even aware of their behavior shaping, but it is blatantly obvious to anyone outside of that bubble such as me or you - it seems fake and unnervingly scripted.

I can't help but wonder though whether you yourself are in a Euro media bubble and unaware of it, and only think Americans seem fake because they are not in your bubble.
>>
>>139113767
The general way that everything seems to go recently makes interactions with others not worth it. If you've spoken to a handful of people in the world today, you've spoken to them all. Why travel? You can read the stupid shit everyone has to say on the internet and realize that everyone and everywhere is just the fucking same
>>
>>139112467
>:*
>>
File: 1499481058807.png (54KB, 198x197px) Image search: [Google]
1499481058807.png
54KB, 198x197px
>>139111648
US citizens smile insincerely and overreact to everything
they are weird
>>
>>139113684
This. As someone who has traveled around to a different continent, I can say for sure that Eurocucks are the most hollow and washed up group of people I have met. The only way they can survive is by projecting their mental struggles on the other group, and they do it quite successfully. In their collective subconscius, though, I think most of them know something is wrong, which is why they engage in ethnic suicide by importing refugees and undermining their own nation, it's like a Freudian death wish on a massive scale. It's very disturbing once you realize it, but must Eurocucks are asleep so they will never figure it out.
>>
>>139114029
You only think that because you never leave your basement/have never met anyone interesting. Do you genuinely think that interesting people spend a lot of time on the internet? Or that living a high level life is the same as reading about it?

To me it sounds like you're just trying to justify your laziness by telling yourself that there's nothing better out there so that you feel content with your safe internet-based life.
>>
>>139113684
There's a difference between new Yorkers and Nu Yokah's
>>
>>139111648
People like that are non player characters. They are only there to give the impression that the environment is really there.
>>
>>139113767
this.

i can keep an american talking for hours by simply nodding and repeating what he said back to him.

almost like a party trick.
>>
>>139112467
Yea
>>
>>139114028
My TV's been off since 2009 and I've had the same experience
>>
>>139114230
Who are you? You don't know me, you have no ground to say I've never met anybody interesting or haven't done anything with my life. Recently though, the atmosphere of my country, and the annoying comments from other countries on the sidelines, has made it very clear to me that the grass is not greener on the other side. You really think the events that have taken place make me want to travel anywhere outside of America? Outside of America there's terrorism and even more retarded, less thought-out/involved opinions. I can see and read that all on the internet, so again I ask you, why travel? What is the rest of the world offering that America isn't besides smelly foreigners with shitty opinions and overrated food? The internet has exposed the world for what it is
>>
>>139113638
>and probably delve into his political views from his appearance
And then get BTFO if he's a conservative type or even an alt right tard.

Losers like you who think they're much smarter and profound than they actually are for almost coincidentally holding unpopular political opinions are pathetic.
>>
>>139114571
This I consider to be the hardest pill to swallow
>>
>>139114586
Yeah because somebody with conservative views is going to take time to groom their trendy mustache, have a flamboyant voice, and squeeze themselves into skinny jeans every morning. Give me a fucking break. You say I'm bad? You don't even know the kind of person you are, constantly walking along the fence thinking you're morally and intellectually superior when you haven't even stuck your foot out
>>
>>139114571
Brutally accurate, foreigners have nothing to offer because they're they same globalized zombies we are
>>
>>139111648
How do you spot an American man in Europe?

Look for the guy who's smiling.
>>
>>139114883
ONLY difference is that a foreigner will tell you he's better than you, hint that he's more sophisticated, while wearing the same big-brand clothing from fucking Macy's
>>
>>139111648
oh shit he's on to us
better tweak the simulation a little more
>>
>>139111648
>Post anything negative about americans
>Americans on pol go into instant maximum damage control and whataboutsim

Fucking hilarious.

Also americans act like aliens, where aliens only know about humanity from TV so they try to act it out because they thing that's how real humans act.
They are a caricature of humanity.
The best example of this is how americans constantly repeat the
>Thats soooo funny
mantra.
Its because like aliens they don't know about humor or how to laugh so they just say that to make it look like they are actual humans.
>>
>>139115128
Everybody thinks his country is better, I could tell you mine's better because I can still kiss a girl in a party without fearing rape accusations and jail, but you could argue that my freedom of speech is severely fucked by some laws we have. At this point it's just shitposting really
>>
>>139115332
Northern Europe is even better. You can rape a girl in public there if you want, shit in the pool, anything, and then they pay you for your trouble.
>>
>>139111648
I know what you are talking about.
Everytime you talk with them it's like they try to market themselves, I found out they have this weird shit called "personnal branding".
I had problems when I worked in the US during the first years because I couldn't make difference between people who liked me and the ones who pretended to like me for reasons still hard to understand for me.

French are kind of bad faith, rude and too self-important at work but you can judge pretty fast what they thinks about you, if someone smiles at you in France that means he likes you, if he dislikes you then you will know it after few days.
With americans you NEVER know what they think or even who they are.

Also the amount of passive agressiveness is fucking astonishing in american offices, french tend to have heated argument and british have snarky exchanges when it comes to evacuate tension at work but with americans it's all petty shit and innuendos, especially the fucking women, I worked with retarded africans and lazy spanish but nothing beats the toxicity of the american woman in an office.
>>
>>139112811
>malnourished
cause we don't look like amerilards?
>>
>>139111648
Well partially fake or not I think the effort is always sincere in non-business situations, right? If so I can respect that.
>>
>>139115478
>With americans you NEVER know what they think or even who they are
Again, because of our political climate. It forces us to coexist with people we literally, not figuratively but LITERALLY, would like to see dead. We don't view others who contradict our lifestyle as real people, but rather a hindrance to the way we live our lives. Blame politics, it's the root of it all
>>
You start a conversation, you can't even finish it
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
Say something once, why say it again?
>>
>>139113369
>That waiter at the restaurant probably hates your guts
Even if he does, what's the point assuming that in the first place? He would never call you out and it would never come to a point of contention. You fellows are all so pessimistic.
>>
>>139111648
this, holy fuck, and they have that creepy inhuman smile. FAKE smile
>>
>>139115696
Because ideally I wouldn't have to interact with that person in the first place. It's not my fault that half these people make their appearance physically distracting/disgusting
>>
>>139115827
Maybe they are disgusting but I have no doubt there can be some commonality. I mean that is what small talk is. You don't have to go through life hating people
>>
>>139115478
>offices
I believe that a lot of this behavior stems from "the customer is always right" nonsense that all US businesses are brainwashed with. It's rubbed off on us culturally from being immersed in it at work all day.
There are restaurant chains in US where the waitstaff literally have to crouch next to the table while taking your order, for instance. It's sick, and yes, fake as hell.
>>
>>139115978
But anon I don't want to small talk with these people because small talk with these people is DUDE DRUMPF'S RETARDED. I checked if you were a foreigner because it's not like a foreigner would get what I mean, but you aren't, so surely you know what I mean. I hope I don't have to spell it out for you
>>
>>139111648

You say "fake", but it's only because we actually show emotion and care about things. We could be like most Euro's and not care about anything while criticizing everyone about everything; all while acting as if our insanely high tax rates and outrageous housing prices are some sort of thing to be bragged about while we pay for our TV licences.

Kek
>>
>>139116094
Trust me I know what you mean. I live on a fucking college campus. I just try to steer the conversation away from shit like that. That's how you infiltrate and red pill.
>>
>>139116094
You simply need to maneuver these people into the nearest bathroom or elevator so you can train them to keep to themselves.
>>
>>139116094
And anon, even if the small talk wasn't about the president, these people use him as a filtration system for who they decide to get close to. Eventually it will come up, making interactions with these people absolutely pointless. I'm not going to build up a relationship just for some faggot to get his panties in a bunch over me not publically denouncing the president
>>
File: 13034826_f520.jpg (40KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
13034826_f520.jpg
40KB, 520x346px
>>139115478
KEK
Was trying to explain this to my boss. He couldn't understand why all the women seemed to have a problem and would leave.
>American "alpha" females" can not stomach any form of competition.
>>
>>139111648
Americans are often very friendly and helpful. They want what's best for you.

Then you meet a nigger and it's an awful experience. Don't get me started on the brits
>>
File: 1502398398007-pol.jpg (113KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1502398398007-pol.jpg
113KB, 750x937px
>>139115684
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run run run run run run run away
>>
>>139116308
Most overrated song on 77. No Compassion is way better
>>
I don't know why so many Europeans feel that they are superior to Americans. Europeans I've met have been some of the most vapid, uninteresting people I've ever met, who build their entire personalities from shit they see in movies and quotes they read on Facebook, then they think they're smarter than Americans just because they're culturally genocidal Liberals. These people couldn't come up with an independent though to save their lives.
>>
>>139113584
Why do you care what blacks think you coalburning niggerlover? How many Somali refugees (or rather, fugitives) are you harbouring in your little bungalow?
>>
>>139111648
Because they are afraid of expressing how they really feel or showing how miserable they are. No matter what Americans will smile and act like the world is sunshine and rainbows when a good 90% of their life is a fucking joke.
It's very obvious to tell who is red pill'd and who isn't in the US, and most people who travel or interact with foreigners are blue pilled to the max.
So basically, most Americans are just normies
>>
>>139111648
Because you meet all of the self absorbed psycho narcissists that travel to Europe for social media cred. These people tend to be a tad bit artificial.
>>
>>139111648
Americans act out their ideal self and put on a movie character when you meet them

The way to get them to act human is to say really shocking or personal shit from the start to break their shell, then they become just like europeans
>>
>>139114571
I'm saying that people that lead interesting lives tend to spend their lives devoted to those causes and professions, and most people posting on /pol/ or people that spend a great deal of time posting on the internet are not interesting people.

Unless your time on the internet is spent posting content of your profession, you are telling me and others you are an individual that is fine with wasting time, and that makes you more likely to not be a particularly interesting or special person.

So when you sit here and tell me that nobody is special and you've read it all on the internet, it's just telling me you never go out and are saying your own life experiences are indicative of everything out there. It doesn't take much to guess that you're someone who probably hasn't actually lived very much and is trying to justify it in their head that everything is shit. Every shitty, nobody, no-name teenager does the same thing, because it's easier to say everything is mundane/shitty than to do stuff yourself or be an expert.
>>
File: IMG_3095.png (59KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3095.png
59KB, 576x507px
>>139113302
>>
>>139114955
The irish tend to smile at people and say hello when they pass, not in the cities, but in small towns and out in the country.

Foreigners here grow to like it.

But even the irish find americans to be too friendly.
>>
>>139116431
The lyrics are truer today than ever before lol
>>
>>139111648
We associated happiness with material objects, as a result of incredibly well done ad campaigns in the mid century. Now if you're not happy all the time, you're looked at as ungrateful.
>>
>>139111648
They are brainwashed by their Jewish media and schools
>>
>>139116308
Ayy
>>139116431
This is true
On another note, No Compassion is written from from the point of view of one of Byrne's ex girlfriends who was unsympathetic towards his depressive state at the time, and meant to demean her, but I dont see anything wrong with it. Dont be a whiny bitch, many people have had depressive states that theyve gone through and ended up just fine
>>
File: fgt non countries.png (89KB, 680x415px) Image search: [Google]
fgt non countries.png
89KB, 680x415px
>>139113302
fgt non-countries BTFO!
>>
>>139116913
I think the whole world is friendly in small towns and villages.
>>
>>139116913
I worked with an Irishman for a bit. The prefunctory smile and nod was slightly unsettling at first, but it was a pleasure that nothing more was expected and that any further necessary collaboration was simply easy, polite, and slightly witty.
>>
>>139111648
Because ameritards just learn movie phrases to speak with other retarded amerifats
>>
>>139111648
You are not used to talk with whites. That's all. Get out of londonistan more often.
>>
>>139116913
What do you micks think of irish americans, real ones not just fags who get wasted on st pattys day
Id assume youre disgusted by them, right?
>>
>>139114443
This guy know what's up.
>>
>>139111648
I saw a chart once which demonstrated that Americans are more outgoing and quick to make friends, but have a deep personal shell which they never share. Europeans take longer to make friends but they share more personal feelings with their friends. Maybe that's why, Americans are too eager to be your friend so it comes across as weird
>>
>>139111648
I've worked with Americans for many years. They work hard, are very positive and optimistic. That's the upside. The downside is they lack creativity, are loud, talk too @much without saying anything interesting and they talk like they're playing in a fucking cliche commercial. They touch base during thought showers in order to leverage existing points of symbiosis to create a blue sky thinking that, moving forward, will allow them to sunset suboptimal offerings and evangelize the new ones leveraging best practice .
Also they lack humour. No wonder jews control their country, they're fantastic obedient optimistic foot soldiers and have a can do attitude that borders on the disarming.
I led a few of them, and they are good at achieving tasks. But they seriously need to stfu sometimes and especially with their incessant christcukery. In europe religion is a private matter, it makes us cringe when you talk about god in a professional setting.
>>
>>139111648
True, expecially the women look like they are made of wax or somthing like that.
>>
>>139111648
They probably don't like you personally.
>>
>>139111648
It's subconsciously expected for the most part. Think of us as an alternate variant of the way the Japs do it but we do it because if we don't people think we're being dicks, are depressed, or are anti-social. Also we're fed non-stop propaganda telling us to be this way.
>Movies
>TV shows
>Magazines
>Radio shows
>Service industry
Work especially instills this because being real in any sense of the word is going to cause massive issues because everyone is walking on egg shells.
>>
>>139117000
I'm with you. I'm sure his girlfriend could've been a little more supportive but there does come a point where you gotta pick up your shit, for yourself and others around you that you care about. Everyone deals with it, I have, I'm sure you have. Best song on 77 IMO
>>
>>139116776
Fuckin blasted
>>
File: 1503134575819.png (16KB, 415x422px) Image search: [Google]
1503134575819.png
16KB, 415x422px
>>139111648
>>139113849
NORTHERN EUROPE THREAD!
>>
>>139111648
It's their soft cartoonish shit English.
>>
>>139117243
>religion in public
You should try visiting Jesusland some time. God bless!

And you can casually tell the cashier that the chip in your credit card is the next step toward the mark of the beast and the end times, and she'll know exactly what you're talking about.
>>
>>139116092

>It's rubbed off on us culturally from being immersed in it at work all day.
>There are restaurant chains in US where the waitstaff literally have to crouch next to the table while taking your order, for instance. It's sick, and yes, fake as hell.

Funny you say that because I had the exact experience you describe in NYC the first time I went into a restaurant for lunch.
There was like 3 people serving me at the same time and basically watching me eating, I got my meal in 9-10 minutes and they were hypersubmissive but needy at the same time like if I would not pay if I wasn't pleased.
It was creepy to see people grovel like that, I didn't like it at all, made me feel bad for them and at the same time it pissed me a bit to be scrutinized and "pressured" like that.

Wasn't all bad though, people in the South and Midwest were actually really pleasing to talk to with and redpilled me in a way, especially the old folks (the youth... not so much).
>>
>>139111648
Becouse Americans are mixed mongrells who have to do genetic testing just to determine their ancestry, they have no ethnicity of their own they are mixed Euros.
>>
>>139111648

I absolutely know what you mean and I would like to know this as well. They seem like someone gave them the first version of "how to interact" draft..it seems so not genuine and they're doing it just cause of it....idk how to explain it too but I want to know why this is happening...
>>
Americans are hideously fake. There is an expectation for everyone to be gregarious in the US. You have to be everyone's friend and constantly jabbering and be everyone's friend it's disgusting.
>>
>>139111648
Yeah. It seems to me that Americans feel some kind of a pressure on themselves, that contrary to this image of Americans being non-conformist, they feel like they have to behave in a certain way, because this is something that is expected from them or that they have a duty to behave like that. I don't know what it is, but Europeans are certainly more serious or genuine
>>
>>139117279
Basically this. I'm considered "weird" or a "nut" from coworkers because I tell original jokes and don't watch their Jew flix shows.
>>
>>139114005
But in the end you are treating a lot of people like shit, I don't know anyone that visited France and had something positive to say about your behavior.
>>
>>139111648
Depends on where you go. I live in the Northeast. We devour people like that here.
>>
>>139113584
>seem like they care too much about how cool what they're saying sounds as opposed to the actual substance
i don't speak for all americans, but i would feel super intimidated talking to a white european
>due to them having less tongue in cheek humour, so they're less subtle
this is why, i don't even recognize subtlety. I consider myself reasonably intelligent but feel like a dumbass when confronted with this type of thing because i have no experience with it.
>like american men are known to be the most forward about their emotions
depends on the emotion
>i just don't think they have that cool mysteriousness about them
this is the one of the few downsides of being an american
>the reason blacks always say whites have no culture is all thanks to american white people
this is by design, america is a melting pot, or is supposed to be
>american white people (bar 5%) ruin it for the rest of us cool white people
ruin what? we make you look better when people actually get exposure to your culture
>>
>>139117629
Where the fuck does it come from? It's beyond cringy.
>>
>>139114028
that's called autism mate, you're socially retarded.
>>
>>139117811
Watch our Jewish TV shows and you'll see a lot of it is actually just acting the way Jews do. Monkey see monkey do.
>>
>>139117109
It's very true. Most conversations with Americans devolve to movies, degenerate music or sports.

Working with Europeans, the conversation is always about hating African migrants, we have lots of blacks in America, engineering and scientific topics, European cities, beer, cars, etc.
>>
Same here, I always get a feeling that they're just putting up a face to always act upbeat instead of simply saying what they think
>>
Its worst in California. People are fake as fuck there. They all have their head in the clouds.

Go to the midwest or south if you want to see real humanity
>>
>>139111648
Conservatives, especially White ones, have to wear a mask lest they get socially vilified, fired, or even beaten depending exactly who they are talking to. Moreover, this can happen with no sympathy from the media or government.

Europeans are the worst liberals. You niggers founded goddamn Antifa and you got people manipulating your pompous attitudes to accept more liberal ideas because. If anybody acted "fake" to you, it's because they don't want hear your bollocks about oppressed Muslims are, how London is literally heaven on Earth, and how Americans are so backward for disagreeing.

You think anybody wants give somebody like anything other than superficial formalities? At best, the most honest thing you'll get is a gun to the face after the rural man asks you to get off his property.

Sure, you may not be like that. However, liberals are good frauds. Even better than the conservatives who have to put on masks, because liberals actually like being dishonest and subversive.
>>
I know what you mean, I always get a feeling that I am talking to a movie/tv show character when I talk to an american. But I don't know if it's just my impression or are they really weird. I read something by Debord who wrote that pop culture influences us in such a way we imitate it without knowing. If that's true, pop culture influences americans more than any other people.
>>
>>139112467
This fellow burger nailed it on the head, OP. People here base their entire lives on television and movie scenes.

Go without watching tv and movies for a year, then try talking to people. It's amazing how much you start to realize that people are acting out like characters from a movie. It's so fucking weird.
>>
>>139117965
>face

meant facade

You're all always trying so hard to be sociable, non-controversial, sterile and mainstream

Is this related to burgers not having any employee protection laws? I guess if you can be fired any moment you HAVE to act like that
>>
>>139112811
this too
>>
>>139111648
Where the fuck in America are you talking about? Or are you talking about tourists who feel obligated to be nice to the ugly brit (you) they have no interest being being around?
>>
File: 1406086605086.jpg (10KB, 241x249px) Image search: [Google]
1406086605086.jpg
10KB, 241x249px
>>139111648
I'm actually generally a friendly person to strangers. Why is that so difficult to believe?
>>
Very true.
Most americans ive met love to talk about themselfes and their “feelings“
Very selfcentered and truly superficial beings. Most of them were sub 30 tho and from CAL, so dont have a very big samplesize
>>
>>139117932
We watch the same things and it doesn't do anything to us. There has to be another explanation.
>>
>>139118154
Kek. This is probably true
>>
File: 1475736326226.png (287KB, 1895x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1475736326226.png
287KB, 1895x1227px
>>
>>139112811
I agree with the lack of masculinity part. They all dress like metrosexual fagbois.
>>
>>139114186
That's because deep down all Americans are nihilists who don't get a fuck about anything. Appreciate that they make an effort you putz.
>>
File: 1489724193843.png (492KB, 1890x777px) Image search: [Google]
1489724193843.png
492KB, 1890x777px
>>
>>139117158
America is generally liked. If you come to visit, don't call yourself Irish, or that you are 1/16th irish on your fathers side or whatever, that annoys people.
>>
File: 1476684431833.png (199KB, 1895x885px) Image search: [Google]
1476684431833.png
199KB, 1895x885px
>>
>>139111648
This picture is from getty images, britbong
>>
I mean most people are pretty fake. I don't think Europeans are much better in that respect. Also, I agree with that one guy that they're pretty faggy, aside from Slavs. American fake seems to be more insincere and cold, European fake seems to be based around playing dumb and pretending to not understand something.
>>
>>139111648
Southamerican here: in my experience Europeans are beta fags 80% of the time, and normies the other 20%. Even a neck beard American are more based than Euros, at least they know about the market, and don't suck the State's dick.
>>
>>139111648
Americans have been brainwashed to be positive about everything and to oversell themselves. You see it even in companies. In American multinationals, there is so much more bullshit and phoniness than in others as the corporate culture is American.
>>
>>139118154
oh fuck off, british dudes come here and people fucking flock to them, chicks will fuck them just for their accent.
>>
>>139118239
Are you sure you're watching actual US television? I've never met a European who claimed it was anything like what they watch. The usual reaction is shock that this is really what the US exposes itself to day in and day out.
>>
I kinda like the small talk in the states. As long as you don't expect anything more than superficial exchanges then it's fine.

My impression of alot of my fellow countrymen and europeans is that they're a bunch of scared fags, insecure but at the same time pretty up their own ass.

I think the difference is that europeans censor themselves too much, and therefore becomes insecure, while americans talks too much and become overly confident.

But by all means, there is cool people everywhere
>>
Not only Americans are fake actually

Russians are fake in public, because they are afraid of authority, they get real in public

British are fake, because they pretend to be overly interested in how other people are feeling or what they're doing

Germans and Swedes are fake, because they pretend to trust their government, but in private I suppose they get more honest

The most honest people are southern Europeans and perhaps some Slavs
>>
File: 1500650462196.png (341KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
1500650462196.png
341KB, 634x483px
>>139113056
>>139113097
>truth hurts
>europe
>australia
>>
File: 1503699006324.jpg (16KB, 365x346px) Image search: [Google]
1503699006324.jpg
16KB, 365x346px
>>139112325
>>
>>139118313
Why would I care about your overly enthusiastic fake friendliness?
>>
>>139112811
So much this.
>>
>>139118389
I contrast with the Germans who compared to the Americans are brutally honest, giving almost autistic answers and claiming "Well, it's the truth".
>>
>>139112811
>malnourished
Spotted the fat cunt.
I agree with you op, they are two faced and very bitchy.
>>
>>139113302
>baldeagleshedstear.jpg

>>139111648
You're full of shit. Americans actually tend to be more open than Europeans. The level of personal reservation that is commonplace among the Germans or the English would be perceived as outright rudeness in most of the USA.

Europeans perceive being friendly to strangers as fake.
Americas perceive maintaining a facade when dealing with others as fake.
>>
>>139113099
This.
>>
>>139118389
It is part of every level of their society. Just look at clown they elected for president.
>>
>>139113638
>
I used to have a friend years back that fits that stereotype. Tattoos, skinny jeans, nu-male beard. Not a bad looking guy. But he went way down the path of degeneracy. Still works at restaurants.

Friendship ended over my views on guns, welfare, and Obama. Now he bitches and moans on Facebook about Trump while earning minimum wage.
>>
I think it's because most of us are raised watching sitcoms with a laugh track. Also critical thinking and discussion of any kind is frowned upon.
>>
>>139113056
t. le 52% man
>>
>>139117003
This graphic worries me.

>We all know that the pentagon spends $80K on something like a toilet seat.
>Chinese are extremely frugal and are probably buying very inexpensive weapons
>So even though we spend triple what the Chinese do, their bang for the buck could be a better military
>>
I feel like most people I interact with are dumb as shit with deep pockets of niche intelect. If you don't chat or work with an american about what they know, they default back to the programed robot that they've become.

It really depends on what reigon it is though, most people in the pacific northwest are standofish and cold (yet technically polite), people in California are douchey retards, people from the south are very hospitable retards, East coast they are waving their dicks around in the great ego contest. Midwest is (DATA MISSING).

We're all so different here that we submit each other to very long screening periods in which we are fake as fuck to each other to dicern what tribe the other person belongs to.
>>
>>139111648
You mean that whole projection shtick they do?
>randomly encounter someone once seen in a pub
>"HEEEEEEEEY HOW AAARRRE YOUUUU <3 LONG TIME NO SEE WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING, HOW ARE YOU DOING?"
Because that's the only thing coming to mind, but these are mostly the millennial tourists we see here. San Fran, LA type people.
>>
>>139118406
>chicks will fuck them just for their accent

That's how it is anywhere with accents generally. People like novelty in their own country, so they fuck the novelty.

That is completely distinct from traveling abroad, where unless your country is just on the other side it is like going to a human zoo. Americans are especially like this, they have little interest in assimilating as a guest, rather they are on a safari looking to just observe weird foreign people.

This is probably because Americans are implicitly very deeply suspicious of culture that fools itself into thinking it is anything but surface level, they typically aren't so naive.
>>
File: 1496558996417.jpg (20KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1496558996417.jpg
20KB, 424x318px
>>139111648
>1 post from this ID
I visited London 6 years ago. I saw more brown people than whites. Not kidding. Nice city though.
>>
>>139118454
We watch Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, The Americans, Homeland, orange is the new black and all the other jewish shit. We used to watch the Xfiles, Buffy, Smallville, Beverly Hills, Bayeatch and many many more.
Same with movies.
>>
File: virgin rally.png (327KB, 363x369px) Image search: [Google]
virgin rally.png
327KB, 363x369px
>>139114799
I used to think my barber was gay until I saw his kids and wife in his shop, one of them being like a carbon copy of him. Because he had a flamboyant voice, ultra gay mannerism and skinny jeans. Then it turns out he fucked a woman more times than you'll ever hope to, enough to get 3 kids.
Last time I saw a /pol/ meet up they were all ugly New York mutts, creepy deviants and camwhores. Figures.

At my Gym half the body builders I met are massive leftists while the only far right supporter I know are nerdy, cowardly, malnourished wimps who wouldn't look an arab douche in the eyes.

Hopefully one day you'll realize political opinions are like assholes and don't mean shit about your temperament. The Western world is going to shit because we're turning into fags, cowards and know it all basement dwellers with no sense of personal responsibilities, hardship and real empathy. Not because most people don't try their hardest to wear muscle shirts and spew racist shit in the streets while crying on youtube 5 min later after being forced to strip down by a bunch of skinny communist fuckwits.
>>
>>139118454
All of your channels are here if you have a tv package. And your dumb tv shows are also on our free channels. Everyone watched your tv shows and movies worldwide.
>>
americans have a lot of jew nigger and spic dna mixed in so their psyche is damaged beyond repair.i would argue they arent event self aware at this point
>>
>>139118513
Because otherwise you'll learn how you're not actually worth our time and they we think you're disposable, a commodity at best.
>>
>>139114028
Holy shit, I have never thought of it that way before. I hardly consume media (I go outdoors instead) and I feel like I'm from another planet when I try to talk to people.
>>
>>139118864
I haven't had a TV in decades, so I've never seen most of those, but it sounds like generally some of the better stuff. I meant the typical throw-away sitcoms and fluff, which until somewhat recently were all basically NY or Cali Jews acting out their daily lives.
>>
>>139118827
That's called being genuinely happy to see someone. Are Europeans so autistic and bitter that they are unable to express happiness in public?
>>
File: 1497066487692.jpg (513KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497066487692.jpg
513KB, 2048x1536px
>>139112467
>Hurr durr Le Superior Autist above all the sheeple acting like movie characters

Listen to autistic shits, movies and fiction are based on real human interactions not the other way around. People seem like movie characters to you because you fags are autists that can't deal with reality so ironically you relate everyday normal experiences with popular media. I bet all of you fags voted for Trump. pic related every single one of you.
>>
>>139111648
Because we are different from you culturally. We smile more, we talk louder, we talk more often, we are nice.

Don't really know where this culture came from, but to foreigners it seems "fake". The truth is, to us, it's not fake at all. I don't smile less or talk quieter around my closest friends and family, so how would it be fake? Unless I was also hiding my true self from them.
>>
>>139118998
Most white americans are pure white.

The reason they act like spics and niggers is cultural osmosis.
>>
>>139119009
This is the true amerilard mentality. Everything is about shekels and exploiting people for more shekels. Truly cultural kikes. No wonder the jews were so easy to integrate into your society.
>>
>>139115648
this this this
>>
>>139119009
So fucking what? Most europeans aren't thin skinned as you.
>>
>>139111648
It's the transparently fake, superficial friendliness they all show.
>>
>>139117811
Our society became incredibly feminized in the 60's with the whole "free love" hippie movement
The vast majority of american men are incredibly feminine, and have issues compensating for this (riding around in an F150, owning many guns, getting jacked)
Not to say that these things arent masculine, but theyre a very small part of what masculinity really is. American men cant form meaningful bonds with other men without being called gay, they cant act masculine without being accused of compensating for having a small penis, worth as a human being for the american male is decided by how happy his wife/gf is
Once you realize this many interactions between americans make sense, such commonly having issues with their mother or father's more traditional outlook on the world, and the commonplace mild sociological conditions
>>
>>139119079
If a friend, yes.
I've seen people behave that way to complete strangers.
>HIIII, I'M HERE FOR THE JOB INTERVIEEEW?
What we do is
>Hello, I have an appointment with X at Y-'o clock
And in case of friends even
>Good to see ya m8, let's fetch a drink and catch up

But then we are a people renowned for cutting the crap and getting to the point.
>>
>>139119122
This. Europeans are extremely hostile and bitter compared to not just people from the US--but all North Americans. A Canadian and Mexican would also seem "fake" to the typical Eurofaggot.
>>
>>139111648
You're not the only one. I've seen plenty of Americans in Israel and they are weird as fuck. They talk with everyone they meet, always mention TV shows and movies, repeat words such as "like, totally" and always behave in public as if they are at home. Oh and they always smile a lot, who the hell smiles in the streets?!
>>
>>139119263
It's genuine friendliness. You all just hate the world due to thousands of years of war and peasantry so North American kindness seems alien to you.
>>
>>139114005
Also so much this. Americans make a huge deal out of the tiniest thing. They use superlatives so often that everything they say quickly descends into meaninglessness.
>>
>>139111648
I bet you've never been into America.
>>
>>139119513
Why the hell do you need to be friendly to everyone? Just be polite, quiet and don't talk to random people with no reason
>>
>>139119421
For one thing, we live in generally pleasant surroundings. Not a desert where the people there have been slaughtering each other for thousands fo years in order to lay claim to G-d's given land.
>>
>>139119555
I agree.
>>
>>139119421
Americans are nice and carefree since most of us have never experienced genuine hardship EVER. It's not fake kindness--it's real. You guys constantly have missiles fired at you from Palestine, have to live a tough desert life, and have to worry about suicide bombers and shit. Americans have to worry about mowing the lawn or else their snotty neighbors will judge them.
>>
>>139119654
What's so pleasant about the US?
>>
>>139118749
Didnt you newfags learn anything from the election?
The US pays for all NATO membera militaries, and money to Israel usually goes under military spending rather than foreign aid
>>
They are simply naive and unexperienced, like children. They are very histrionic and simple minded people so their main influence in life probably is characters from movies. It rubs off on them.

They are also ultra religious Christians as well, remember. Calvinist Christianity still has a massive impact in their culture even if they say they are not Christians. It adds to their slow minded deer in headlights like quality.
>>
File: 1502720384444.jpg (40KB, 413x407px) Image search: [Google]
1502720384444.jpg
40KB, 413x407px
>>139119093
You Burgers really are that bad? Holy hell your women must be shit.
>>
>>139119756
Wealthy care-free existence, even people different from you are still Americans even if you hate each other. Not locking your doors. Nature. You know, white people stuff.
>>
>>139119654
>lives with niggers
>pleasant
lmfao
>>
>>139117738
At least you know their predispositions. You can see the landmines right there in the open, warning signs and arrows pointing at them.
With a lot of Americans you have no fucking idea where the landmines are, how many there are, and one must assume the mines are moving around in the face of all the exaggerations like "that's totally and completely 100% amazing".
>>
>>139119093
Which movie are you quoting here?
>>
>>139119638
>Just be polite, quiet and don't talk to random people with no reason
Yes, goy. Shut up and don't communicate with other people. Don't interfere with the programming.
>>
>1 post from this ID
>>
>>139118888
Thats because that meetup was in NYC
Do a meetup in the midwest and lets see who shows up
>>
Americans just feel very caricaturesque from the outside to me. A lot of the things they enjoy are sort of theme park versions of things. I remember seeing some pictures of a Catholic school somewhere in the US and it was literally the stereotypical boarding school you'd see in a movie about what a shitty childhood someone had.
>>
>>139119878
They keep to themselves for the most part. I was in South Florida for a few days the other month and one of the funniest things was riding one of the buses full of niggers and acting like a whole new level of nigger I'd only previously ever seen on TV.
>>
>>139119756
Our Sbarros restaurants don't explode.
>>
>>139119829
>histrionic
That's a cool word, thanks englishman
>>
>>139119896
Jesus fucking Christ, Europeans are autistic.
>>
>>139111648
This desu. It feels uncanny, like you're talking with a robot.
>>
>>139119942
Obese and inbreds?
>>
>>139111648
corporate culture
>>
>>139119747
You literally have nigger gangs, spices gangs, Alt-Left gangs and autistic shooters. Still, even with all what you said I just don't see any reason to smile all the time and talk to random people. Really, what's this deal with wanting to start conversation with people you never met before?

>>139119866
>Not locking doors
Nice meme
>>
>>139111648
Why do Europeans have no personality?
>>
>>139111648
They're androids
>>
>>139111648
Trust me, we burgers note this behavior. It comes from people not using mirror neurons to learn social behavior from actual interactions with people, but from devices. Your average "professional" tries to affect a manner based on films and television shows, and since it comes from a place of insincerity it shines through as false.
>>
>>139119951
>grow up watching American media
>shocked American media reflects American culture in real life

Europeans are so autistic.
>>
>>139111648
You're probably interacting with faggots from California or maybe southerners. People from New England and the Mid Atlantic states, especially Boston and Philly are pretty much the most honest straight to the point people I've ever met. There's a reason everyone recognizes that the east coast is 100x better than the west coast.
>>
>>139112811
>>139118311
.t never met working class British people
>>
>>139111648
>Euros think "hello, how are you?" is weird
I don't understand this. They come visit and think "Americans are so nice." How the fuck do you guys greet and small talk? Assalamalekum?
>>
>>139119401
Anglo-canadians are counterfeit americans, you can't be something faker than a canadian.
>>
How you guys stop being friends with people when you disagree on politics is beyond me. Or how I've seen many threads people complaining how they have zero friends. I just don't get it, it's impossible, hell I try to avoid people as much as I can but you just can't escape hanging out over here.
>>
>>139120189
It's not a meme. I don't lock my doors. Some people still leave the keys to their cars in the ignition.

This is increasingly rare of course, but it's an emblematic echo of how generally pleasant the US is despite all its bad parts.
>>
>>139119928
Don't communicate with random people in a place that isn't meant for communication.

>>139120043
Yeah they do
>>
>>139120296
this
>>
For the same reason Anglos are ugly: it's British culture.
>>
>>139120189
>You literally have nigger gangs, spices gangs, Alt-Left gangs and autistic shooters.

99.9 percent don't have to deal with any of that unless we go out of our way to do so. Get off of /pol/, buy a plane ticket, and take a vacation here. The memes are brainwashing you.

>Still, even with all what you said I just don't see any reason to smile all the time and talk to random people. Really, what's this deal with wanting to start conversation with people you never met before?

It's called not having autism and being friendly. This is how human beings in North America make new friends.
>>
>>139111648
I can never tell whether burgers like me or not desu.
>>
File: IMG_7615.jpg (228KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7615.jpg
228KB, 750x714px
>>139111648
You're just autistic
>>
If only you knew how bad the Kennedy's really are.
>>
>>139111648

This is 100% true. Americans are shallow, rootless, overly confident, materialistic, and - in many cases - stupid.

Americans cannot appreciate the truth. Americans are disconnected from the world - with inconsequential Mexico to the south, and inconsequential Canada to the north.

Americans lack philosophy. They lack morality, except for 'everyone is equal.' 'Everyone is equal' stems from their own inadequacy, their own rootlessness, their own nihilism, their own economic reductionism.

If you're wondering why Americans cannot appreciate ethnicity, race, and culture, it's become Americans don't have ethnicity, race, and culture.

The only thing an American has is hotdogs, hamburgers, and capitalism. And by capitalism, I mean economic reductionism and protecting a system which seeks to enslave the whole of humanity.

Always remember: Western capitalism destroyed Europe, not Soviet Communism.
>>
>>139119829
>Calvinist Christianity still has a massive impact in their culture even if they say they are not Christians.

>Implying that Calvinism is a bad thing?
Calvinists are some of the friendliest people I know. Which is pretty cool considering that they treat people nicely despite knowing that they probably aren't among the elect and will burn in Hell. It's like how in Romans 9:22 "God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction"
>>
>>139120204
;)

>>139120212
> Your average "professional" tries to affect a manner based on films and television shows,

Its called corporate culture, ive known a lot of cool Americans, but they all had in common they weren't urban rich "career guys", or were self-made entrepeneurs who grew shit and then sold it, freelancers too

The cancer of America is only present in wannabes

>>139120221
Americans are a fucking joke man,im really sorry but thats it.
i know what you are gonna say: "nigger"
But honestly, don't you see it?
>>
>>139120298
Despite all our problems we're very hospitable people in the balkans, you can't help but find at least a few people with whom you'll hang regularly.
>>
>>139120279
>Small talk
Why is this needed?

>>139120312
Are you serious? This is weird as fuck for me. Almost every single house/apartment here has reinforced steel doors with multiple locks, the wealthy even add fingerprint scans in addition to their keys.
>>
>>139120421
>And by capitalism, I mean
corporate culture
>>
What about late-30s onwards America women who gripe about their mothers? Yanks are so vapid.
>>
>>139120057
>Americans are overempathic
FTFY
>>
>>139120489
I am serious. Granted I also know what city living is like and how you keep your head down and avoid trouble. But to be honest I'm sometimes surprised when I travel at just how much security average people have in other parts of the world.

It says a lot about how much crime they have to worry about.
>>
>>139111648
Weirdly enough, i know exactly what you mean. It's like the media programs them to behave a certain way, like you said, "movie like". They are mimicking.
>>
>>139120463
I agree. The truly wealthy business owners I've met are as genuine as anyone I've met, it's mostly the second tier drones or douchebros that inherit a business that start talking about "synergy" and "adding value" in a slight uptalk with a smile that never reaches their eyes.
>>
>>139111648
Yeah, pretty weird.
>>
>implying this doesn't happen in Britain as well
Been there twice.
>>
>>139111648
There's a lot that goes unspoken with americans. They are actually very high IQ on average.
>>
>>139112467
You're*
>>139112793
There*
>>
>>139120421
Wewlad. Thank you for putting in words what I always observed.
And by an American.
My nigga.
>>
>>139120279
>hey
>all good?
>nice, same here
Done.
Specifically when we ask how you're doing in Dutch, we're digging deeper. It's more than small talk at that point.
>>
>>139120315
>Yeah they do
No, this doesn't happen here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWjNxKECkxY
>>
Yeah it's pretty well known euros lack any depth to their personality. It's why they are notorious for being cringey sperg lords
>>
File: LUCYYt8.png (2MB, 1566x1556px) Image search: [Google]
LUCYYt8.png
2MB, 1566x1556px
>>139112811
>american flag
>you guys are all malnourished looking, skinny
For you
>>
>>139111648
Honestly I feel the same about Brits. I think it's talking to people with accents that you associate with things you've seen on tv
>>
I would argue this is true of most American urbanites, but if you interact with say any non-coastal elite American you wouldn't experience this. I go to university where the place is filled with coastal elites and the diversity of character is non-existent among them.
>>
>>139111648
I absolutely do. Just act human around them until they come out of their vain shell.
>>
>>139120463
>Americans are a fucking joke man,im really sorry but thats it.
So how come we see so many threads asking about america, compared to every other country combined?

example, even when people are talking about europe, the entire thread will go by and no one mentions ireland once.
>>
There's legitimately no downside to having a positive attitude and being nice to people.

Don't worry though, your retarded euro nihilist attitude is certainly catching on here amongst the millenials. Every faggot and basic bitch is depressed/anxious and hates everything now
>>
File: Macauley-Culkin.jpg (37KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Macauley-Culkin.jpg
37KB, 618x412px
This is ALL Americans, they ALL act like this.
https://youtu.be/wkzx-48zCt0
>>
>>139120725
It's not uncommon for people in the US to not understand that "how are you doing?" is in many cases just the local standard way of saying "hi" and not necessarily a question unless you know the person.
>>
>>139111648
It's the advertisements. Everyone in America acts like they are trying to sell you something.
>>
>>139120279
just hi is enough senpai "hi how are you doing today sir" like they greet at your shops is just weird. we both know you don't give a fuck about how I'm doing today anyway
>>
>>139120723
>And by an American.

>meme flag that shits all over America
>types like a butthurt Brit
>glorifies communism (like most young Europeans do)
>implying

Europeans are morons.
>>
>>139111648
>fake
>real

You're going to have to explain what you mean.
>>
File: polar-sin-manga.jpg (99KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
polar-sin-manga.jpg
99KB, 1500x1500px
>>139120662
Pretty much, down here ive noticed a funny thing: really wealthy powerful people dress with functional clothes, wannabes dress with expensive signaling crap like montgomerys and similar hipster shit

Literally, this is the Patagonian Feudal Lord attire
>>
>>139120421
>Americans lack philosophy. They lack morality, except for 'everyone is equal.' 'Everyone is equal' stems from their own inadequacy, their own rootlessness, their own nihilism, their own economic reductionism.

This is the furthest from the truth nigger. The US is extremely right-wing compared to most of Europe.
>>
>>139120793
Because they make the majority of this board lad, probably the site. Plus despite their weird social quirks and mostly uneducated people they are still the most powerful nation on the planet.
>>
>>139120793
Cause ireland is a real country whose countrymen don't get sucked in a vortex of bullying due to their closeted insecurities
>>
>>139111648
It's funny business. Most people don't understand themselves or their immediate environment. So they look to examples readily available. Unfortunately pop culture dominates the venue. People find it harder and harder to differentiate reality from tv.
>>
>>139120841
I know, the average American talks more like Steve Austin than Ron Simmons.
>>
>>139115478
The frog knows.
>>
>>139111648
the united states is a international training ground for spies. america believes it controls the world.... hahahahaAHahahaHaHaHa. its a weighted system so europe needed more help and africa needed a lot of help and mexico didnt know what espionage meant

but most of the people age 15+ are spies. we play a game where you kill enemy agents and make it look like suicide or dump them on the side of the road if your a teenager. the old chloroform and noose trick gets them every time
>>
>>139111648
one of the few criticisms I have of my country is that it's expected of you to be outgoing. And if you aren't, you're shunned or thought of as the "weird guy." If you would rather catch up on some reading or have some alone time on a Friday night you're a loser. Cliques, at least in America, are very demanding
>>
ITT: Triggered burgers.
>>
>>139121095
I prefer to use something like "Howdy" which is short for "How do you do?" because it's more to the point and doesn't sound like a question. It's also unusual where I live, so it's more entertaining for me.
>>
>>139112811
t. fatty living in mom's basement
>>
Americans are raised by media. Me included. We all are. Jews literally mold us into who we are.
>>
>>139120154
This nigga gets it.
>fuck politics
>fuck hiding true feelings
It's all about the shekels. We act professional and friendly all the time because we only care about making money and doing business with EVERYONE. That's why we are the world's number 1 merchants.
>>
>>139120931
Americans are not hateful, autistic cunts in public therefore we're fake. Eurocucks apparently have never met a Mexican or Canadian because they're just as "fake" AKA not bitter faggots. They seriously believe greeting a stranger and striking up a conversation makes you a fake person.

It must be impossible to make new friends in Europe. What a shithole.
>>
>>139120315
>Yeah they do

Whats that supposed to mean? Are you planning something David?
>>
>>139121179
no, because I know what kind of people OP is talking about. I don't like them either
>>
>>139121205
"Howdy" is culturally cohesive, i like that shit, it sounds real
>>
>>139121278
americans are hateful, autistic cunts in public though, its just done in a different way.
>>
>>139121278
Correct. Learned that in France, it is VERY taboo to just walk up to someone you don't know and speak to them or hit on them.
>>
>>139120990

>Mass immigration
>Boomer equality
>Israel first
>Zionist Christianity
>Capitalism

The American "right-wing," everyone
>>
>>139113584
I would agree with this to an extent but I think it's more about how white Americans are raised in the suburbs. American suburbs are odd because they're completely artificial communities where people's lives and sense of culture are just barely connected to one another. The result of this is everyone acting as "normal" and fake as possible because we don't really know what our neighbors' expectations, way of life is like.

Obviously I'm sure this can happen in Europe too but from traveling and meeting Europeans it seems very rare to me
>>
Don't worry Euros, soon you will only interact with Jihadists-- they are really "real" when they deal with you, you know what I mean?
>>
>>139113056
>56%
>commie protests all over the country
>official gay rights
>rampant feminism
>niggers chimping whenever they want
>"HOW'S THAT DICK TASTE, HUH?"
eke
>>
>>139117243
>They touch base during thought showers in order to leverage existing points of symbiosis to create a blue sky thinking that, moving forward, will allow them to sunset suboptimal offerings and evangelize the new ones leveraging best practice

what do you mean by that
>>
>>139121365
>americans are hateful, autistic cunts in public though, its just done in a different way.

Yeah, we'll tell you to fuck off or call you a retarded nigger or some shit. It's called speaking your mind and not being an autistic, cold fuck like Europeans are.
>>
>>139121278
>The rest of the world reads americans as fake
>"EVERYONE must be autistic, PROTECT AMERICA REEEEEE"
>>
>>139113099
Edgy.
>>
>>139121278
Lol, thats because you are a fucking joke of a human being, if anything, american's overseas behave worse than australians

>>139121418
French people hate the english language
>>
>>139120725
>>139120890
It's just business. In general people like being asked how they are. It's our way of trying to get shekels out of you. Saying "hi" just seems literally friendly, as in we are friends, and it's rude.
>>
So I got hired on as a sales manager for an American company that had opened a branch in Canada. This is direct to consumer marketing, selling value added products and financial services in retail stores.

It's a dirty game and at my last job (Canadian company) we all knew this. I told my guys just produce numbers through any means nessecary. If you cheat and lie, we will sweep it under the rug as much as we can, if you need to get the axe we'll make sure you got a parachute. Here's the pitch, here's the hustle, here's the tricks of the trade. Get out there and get us some bucks. And you know, we smoked joints and had jokes and traded stories and there was a camraderie there. Tried to hire on guys I knew I'd get on with, and made some drinking buddies in the process.

This American company was the corniest fakest experience of my career. You get to the head office at 8:30, everyone is in a suit, everyone has a title of some kind ie training manager, sales specialist, regional management trainee, junior divisional manager, there's dance music pumping, motivational speeches, hands in the middle, company cheer, improv excercises, stories of sales excellence, honor roll mentions for top performers, everyone sharing goals, high fives, and motivational messages from the CEO. These fuckers genuinely genuinely thought that selling credit cards was doing some kind of societal good.

Anyways that was my first and last time walking through those doors. Or ever working with Americans.
>>
>>139121428
Well that certainly doesn't support this "everyone is equal" morality you've just invented.
>>
File: 1503711759030.png (895KB, 1610x1651px) Image search: [Google]
1503711759030.png
895KB, 1610x1651px
>>139111648

TV made us expect to be happy
>>
>>139121512
>It's called speaking your mind and not being an autistic

no, it's being extremely rude. Don't ever go abroad please. You'll only reaffirm the stereotype that Americans are obnoxious
>>
>>139121579
>The rest of the world

More like autistic Europeans only. North and South Americans are friendly compared to bitter Eurofaggots. That's what murdering each other and living as poor peasants for 1,000+ years will do to you, I guess.
>>
>>139112811
"waaaah, someone said something I don't like, so I'll sling shit back at them"
>>
>>139111648
They're all a bit autistic is why.
>>
>>139121623
I actually quit my first real high-paying job after the first two days because they wanted to send us all literally to training camp to learn the corporate culture.

No regrets.
>>
>>139121660
Why don't you just move to Europe so you can hate your life with like-minded strangers you'll never talk to?
>>
>>139118161
Because OP is an autist
>>
>>139121512
Something tells me you'd cry and piss yourself when confronted by our gorilla-looking hooligans with a short, simple "kurwa".
That much for speaking your mind.
>>
>>139121660
Why would I ever want to visit Europe? It sounds like a fucking shithole.

>Read thread
>It's an extreme cultural taboo to strike up a conversation with a stranger in Europe or greet a clerk or some shit
>That's being "fake"

The fact that you're defending them is laughable. Go back to Europe, expat.
>>
>>139121166
Your mom spies on me and masturbates
>>
>>139121607
I spoke French you fucking moron.
>>
>>139121205
It's nice. Could also go the other way
>how dost thou composeth the make of thine day on this fyne occasion?
>"FUCK OFF PEASANT I DON'T WANT YOUR MISOGYNY"
>Such becometh the mandible lady a whore
>I command thee by power of God to seeketh a yeoman of charactre and walk with his child embedded deepily in thine womb, lest thou decay to a statue in Babylon
>"RAPE XUTLURE RAPE CUSLWKHWUDNDJ WAAAAAAA"
>>
>>139121512
Ive never seen that, what ive seen is people who cant hold their liquor, autistic girl-tier screaming, shades, littering, public pissing, public blowjobs, twerking, scammer-friendly behavior, daddy-issues displayment, lack of self-awareness, lack of social-awareness, etc
>>
>>139120761
Are we not the standard? Does every country around the world aside from a few equate their currency to ours? I would think that since everyone focuses on our country, our politics, our way of life, it's only fitting that we become the human standard.
>EU Flag
>Shekelbugerinstein.png
>>
>>139121512
Americans aren't speaking their mind, they're fake and two faced saying what they think is good.
>>
>>139121278
You know, when everyone sees a problem with your demeanour, it's a lot more likely that it's you/your culture that's full of weirdos than the other way around.

Italians are friendly and outgoing.
Americans are fucking creepy.
>>
>>139121879
You had horrible pronunciation or acted entitled then, French people are really nice when you don't expect them to kiss your feet
>>
>>139111648
because they think "going meta" about a situation associates them with intelligence. We've caught the same disease over here and everyone now feels like a wannabe TV presenter.
>>
>>139111648
If we weren't all PC and nice to each other in RL, we wouldn't have created an anonymous board to vent our anger and vent you ungrateful European fucks!
>>
>>139120890
For a bunch of suave sophisticates you Euros are really retarded. Are you too dim to realize that when you're at a shop and they say "hi how are you doing today, sir" they are giving you a conversational prompt to either let them know that you're able to find what you need and leave or to ask them for help.

Typical shopping examples.
>Hi, how ya doing?
>Fine
>grabs milk and goes to register

>Hi, how ya doing?
>I'm here for ammunition and need someone with the keys to the cabinet to open it up.
>>
>>139121895
>Ive never seen that, what ive seen is people who cant hold their liquor, autistic girl-tier screaming, shades, littering, public pissing, public blowjobs, twerking, scammer-friendly behavior, daddy-issues displayment, lack of self-awareness, lack of social-awareness, etc

t. never been here and has never met an American IRL. Stop roleplaying and turn off MTV, you stupid faggot.
>>
Mass media and government education dumbs people down. Luckily there's a lot of diversity (of personality) in this country so even if most Americans you meet are normies times 10, not everyone is like that. From a yuros perspective we probably seem uncomfortably excited and nice when we talk to you, but that's because many of us are genuinely kind and interested in you, especially since we don't get to talk to yuros very often.

Personally I find most people to be pretty boring and brainwashed but I don't think that's an exclusively American thing.
>>
File: 1501618053556.jpg (160KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501618053556.jpg
160KB, 889x960px
>>139111648
Leftists are not human.
>>
>>139121730
What job was it? Would have done the same thing.
>>
>>139121911
That's us mate.
>>
Circumcision A.K.A the mark of the Jew causing permanent brain damage
>>
Sometimes I forget how weird and neurotic yuropoors are
>>
File: 1494766427778.png (83KB, 1380x876px) Image search: [Google]
1494766427778.png
83KB, 1380x876px
>americans in this thread
Never change burgers, never change. Quality entertainment is always close by when you're around.
>>
>>139122039
I forget the exact title but they wanted to fast track me to a mid-level manager over a sea of programmers. I just wanted to make bux writing software.
>>
>>139119896
Yep, it's definitely not us, it's you weirdos.
>>
>>139122009
I never was there, and yes ive met a lot of Americans IRL. I don't watch MTV its not 2003.
>>
>>139121955
>You know, when everyone
>99% of the people bitching about us ITT are all Europeans and one third world South American that is roleplaying

Europeans are autistic as fuck.
>>
>>139121450
>suburbs
This might be it. Here in Europe we have a big cafe culture. For example in Romania many people live in apartments, so they spend as much time as possible going out in parks, bars and cafes or just walking on the streets. We basically only use our houses to sleep.
>>
>>139122084
If we weren't around to entertain you dull bastards you'd probably all kill yourselves lol
>>
File: windsor-castle-guards-21-1.jpg (51KB, 660x475px) Image search: [Google]
windsor-castle-guards-21-1.jpg
51KB, 660x475px
>>139121745
>>139121829

how can you possibly hate the land of your ancestors, assuming you're white? At the very least you're speaking a European language. And so what if introversion is more common in Europe, they aren't a bunch of arrogant shitheads because they have manners. And no I won't move to Europe because there's too much bureaucracy (TV licenses, etc) and I would prefer to keep my American citizenship. If you're American and don't have any appreciation for European culture and history you are a pleb
>>
>>139119896
We do the same thing here, so that doesn't bother me too much. You could say we do the whole "smile and be nice" even more than Americans.
I really don't care what other people do in their daily lives, but if you're working with tourists you have to be prepared to deal with different people. I'm not paying someone to like me, I'm paying someone for their services. As long as they're polite I don't care.
>>
>>139122201
Im really sorry that your countrymen are shit man, but don't take it on us
>>
I don't care what (((euros))) think of me. But I am curious, how exactly do Europeans act that makes them more real and authentic? And what is your actual sample size of american interaction?
>>
File: catanime.jpg (101KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
catanime.jpg
101KB, 720x540px
>>139111648
It was very nice, when I was in the US pretty women smiled at me in the street.
>>
>>139121963
Stupid Argentine cuck.
>>
>>139117962
You guys either have shitty contacts or you're projecting. This whole thread is a load of subjective experiences from autists on both continents. Americans are louder cause everything is bigger here, even sound waves. Europoors are faggy despressed social democrats and hate everyone who is happier than they.
>>
>>139122271
They touch each other a lot.
>>
>>139122127
I used at a very prestigious consultancy, and even though those guys were smarter than your average burger they still displayed all that "team building" cringiness.
>>
>>139122240
fair point. A lot happens here. Charlottesville, the eclipse, now a hurricane. I'm sure the European tabloids love showering us with attention
>>
File: images-7.jpg (6KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
6KB, 159x159px
>>139121907
>"you're fat"
STFU EUROKEK MUH POWER MUH GLOBAL DOMINANCE MUH FREEDUMBZ MUH """CULTURE""" USA USA USA!!!
>>
>>139121512
>Americans
>telling anyone to fuck off
How would that go?

>heeey dude you're so AWESOME bro can you please distance yourself from me I have to do,uhm, something and I think that would be amazing don't you?
>>
>>139122270
>>139122009
>>139122009
>>139122009

You've never met an American.
>>
>>139122270
please fuck off you dago monkey. every bad thing yanks are latinos are twicefold. not even latin europeans or latinos themselves would dispute this.
>>
>>139112811
All those American rappers are dressing themselves with European fashion brands like Louis-Vuitton and Gucci. Since Nigger culture is the dominant culture in your country, it won't take long for al these "masculine" men will dress themselves with European designer clothes.
>>
>>139121993
I'm pretty sure that's not what that anon meant. It's not like clerks don't greet customers in Europe and offer assistance.

I think the point is the tone used, and how often workers will essentially have a script to follow when it comes to greeting customers and what have you (in big store chains, of course). That's something I'd guess a burger would say adds professionality, but to most of us Eurofags it reads as fake, that's all.
>>
>>139118142
This is actually the most accurate answer. I can and will get fired if I don't "act" a certain way around a certain group of people with a certain color of skin
>>
>>139122271
They don't act like other countries are a themepark

>>139122411
I have, if you go upwards youll see i say 90% of the ones ive met have been utter shit, theres a 10%, usually Southern or Fillipine-American who act like real people

>>139122454
Argentines arent Latinos
>>
File: 144659.jpg (46KB, 590x344px) Image search: [Google]
144659.jpg
46KB, 590x344px
>>139122213
>so they spend as much time as possible going out in parks, bars and cafes or just walking on the streets
>>
>>139122396
Problem was the first day my new manager sat me down to explain the architecture of the next big thing the company was going to rake in loads of money over and I had to stop him several times to point out the gaping flaws and he didn't care about that as much as getting a bright new star on his team.

So it wasn't even smart. A year later a bunch of the C-levels went to prison for fraud.
>>
>>139122254
European history is cool and for sure I'd rather deal with them than third worlders but it's good to keep in mind that they all hate us and that continent is full of deeply nihilistic psychopaths.
>>
>>139122489
>Argentines arent Latinos
fucking lmao. argentines arent sudacas either i imagine.
>>
>>139121179
ITT: Anti-Christian Euros are shocked to find that many Americans are authentically happy - Project their own issues onto them.
>>
What the other Americans said ITT, with the added caveat that it also depends on where a person comes from. The U.S. is a massive country, and each region is almost like their own independent smaller country. Generally, people who live in the North Eastern part of the country are fucking dickheads who don't like conversation, while people from the South Eastern parts are more inclined to engaged in conversation with you. Plus, most of the time the only people who travel to other countries are people who have the money to spend on it, probably students on vacation or someone like that. They're used to sucking other people off anyway, so of course it seems fake.
>>
>>139122127
worked at a place that did a week training camp for all employees including code monkeys such as myself
stayed for two years
regretted it all
>>
>>139122389
Oh yeah I've noticed that, what with all the cheek kissing and such. Pretty weird to me but I don't see how that's somehow authentic and "real" behavior. I'm speculating that these people have just never actually met an american outside of the internet
>>
>>139122593
Instead of acting like the stereotypical american just read the fucking thread, I know words are hard and confusing for you lot.
>>
>>139122489
>I have, if you go upwards youll see i say 90% of the ones ive met have been utter shit, theres a 10%, usually Southern or Fillipine-American who act like real people

It's painfully obvious that you haven't--you're just posting nonsensical memes about us and it doesn't reflect reality. It's like you watched one episode of Jersey Shore or some shit and now you're pretending that every American you've ever met was just like them.
>>
>>139122552
we have more in common with them than we do with Americanized minorities
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZZY1jU7Lk0
>>
>>139122565
Are you Canadian? No, well then we aren't Latinos

Sudaca, yes
>>
>>139122587
One of the HR directors actually tried to get me out of it (it was going to be 10 weeks at the beach even) just so that they could get me into the system faster, but corporate rules wouldn't allow an exception.

She sent me Christmas cards for a few years in case I wanted to come back.
>>
>>139118023
You have to understand that most europeans have to wear a mask too
Wen can't talk openly about those things we don't like
It's the same shit as in America
But in Germany it is the worst thing to be called a Nazi
It really destroyed lives

I would say that the point OP is making is not about political discussions but about normal social stuff
>>
>>139122552
and they won't hate you if you at least show some respect while you're visiting. I don't know about the French though, they probably will hate you regardless
>>
>>139122671
So you are telling me that a reality show of the common denominator american is not the common denominator american that travels around
>>
I'm studying abroad next summer in prague and I'm going to say hello to every random person I pass on the street. How much will the suicide rate go up in the city?
>>
>>139122815
I'm American and I don't even like it when strangers greet me in public
>>
>>139122815
The murder rate will probably raise by one.
>>
>>139121829
You can greet clerks, say thank you and have a nice day to each other etc and it's common practice to do so (aka good manners). That's not the problem with you murricans. The problem with you is that you exaggerate everything to bizarre proportions. There's no nuance in your interactions, no sense of gradation in behaviour.
You're constantly pushing it up to 11.

It's fucking creepy.
>>
>>139122848
I live in dixie and it's the norm
>>
>>139122738
That American is retarded. We can (and do) talk about anything we want openly here in the USA from gassing Jews and niggers to fighting for tranny and gay rights. That's why our protests are so crazy lately. Just don't talk about gassing niggers and Jews at work or else you'll probably be fired.
>>
>>139122552
I guess it depends on the country. Where I live in the north of Spain I never felt like there was widespread hatred for americans, in fact I'd say that the average spaniard in my area thinks americans are generally "cute" in the way that you act in public.
>>
>>139122374
>everything is bigger here
Yeah... especially the people
>>
>>139122213
This was a big difference I've noticed from being in Latin America and Europe. There's nothing in the US that's really comparable to cafe culture and I think many white Americans would be virtual shut-ins by other countries' standards.

As an American, I think many Americans lack in more subtle social skills because they simply aren't interacting with others as often so they act fake as a default
>>
>>139122881
I just don't get why yuros are so negative. Is it because of the lack of sunshine? Being nice is contagious and it makes everyone more happy
>>
>>139122885
>being a reserved, obedient little cuckold is a virtue in Europe

Top kek. This just reads like you're such a cuck that Americans are just too intense, opinionated, and loud for you. That's what having a set of nuts will do for a man, yeh girl.
>>
>>139122661
Is that it? you euros and pseudo-euros just like to act hostile and angry all the time? is that what makes you "real"? sounds like it's boring, and like you're trying way too hard
>>
>>139123050
That's what I get out of it. Fortunately most foreigners are friendly and easy once you get past that initial cultural mismatch.
>>
>>139123054
They have nothing to be happy about, they have no history, no culture, no ethics, no sciences, no future.
All they can look forward to every day is being disheveled and repugnant, apparently.
>>
>>139122271
We do not pretend to like someone or something just for the sake of maintaining a "friendly" atmosphere. It's usually understood that you don't need to pretend to be friends with someone to work with them, so at work we can act indifferent towards each other but still work together just fine, only acting friendly towards the colleagues we get along well with naturally. And so on.

Basically, there is no expectation that you have to force yourself to be on friendly terms with everyone. If you 'click' with someone, then you start to act like friends. If you don't, you don't, and that's no big deal.
I believe we're similar to the French in that respect. (Kissing on the cheek as a greeting among friends is a thing in Romania as well, for example.)
>>
>>139123271
>They have nothing to be happy about, they have no history, no culture, no ethics, no sciences, no future
But that's not true. Personally I believe that so many are negative because they don't spend enough time with nature and out in the sun. When I moved down south I was shocked at how much more energy I had and how nice everybody is. Even the niggers are nicer
>>
>>139123066
>Americans are just too intense, opinionated, and loud for you
They are objectively too intense, opinionated and loud.
>>
>>139123480
but I like how it's always overcast in Europe. I can't spend too much time outside in the sun. I'm too pale to tan
>>
>>139121646

>Just invented
>Literally in founding document
>>
>>139123271
>a burger saying that europe has no history, culture, science
Thanks for confirming the burger education meme
>>
>>139123594
OI G'DDAY MATE OUS YA SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE, YA CUNT
YOU CALL THAT A KNOIFE?
THAT AIN'T A KNOIFE THIS IS A KNOIFE MATE!
WATCH ME WHILE I SHOVE MY THUMB UP THE ASS OF THIS HERE KOALA BEAR TOO RIGHT!
>>
>>139123271
>>139123171
Well you obviously don't take this discussion seriously.
>>139123054
It's more about being realistic, like it's been said our highs and lows are much clearer than yours. You can really be hated and you can really be liked, with americans it's hard to really pinpoint the transition since you can be passive aggressive as fuck. Europe same as america differs by states but usually if you become friends with an european you'll be friends for the grand majority of your life through thick and thin. And really you can't be happy all the time.
>>
>>139111648
Ha Ha Ha thats pretty funny, old chap. Say, should we go get some lemonade down under the boardwalk? A swell idea, wouldn't you say?!
>>
>>139123708
>Declaration of Independence - 1776
>Civil Rights Act - 1965

we are not all equal and never will be
>>
>>139123751
You would only stick a digit up a koala if you wanted to lose the hand that it's attached to.
>>
>>139123616
>europe has one climate
>scotland and spain have the same weather
Wew
>>
>>139123066
Too intense? No: too indiscriminate. I can be intense too. When it's warranted. No need to act like I have ADD and every little pointless thing is like a whole new priceless discovery.
>>
>>139123465
I have never once experienced something like this in all my years as a working class American. Where does that notion of "forced friendship" come from? People that are friends here will be friendly, people you kind of know but aren't direct friends with will get a "hey" or a nodding gesture as you pass each other by, and people you don't like or don't know at all there is no such gesture. Is that where you draw the line? The informal nods and one word greetings in passing? Is that what is now considered forced politeness and friendship?
>>
>>139123923
okay, the Mediterranean has a different climate. But I was implicitly referring to the UK and central Europe
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.