[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will Trump say to 9/11? The 'official' variant,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: what.png (295KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
295KB, 640x480px
What will Trump say to 9/11?

The 'official' variant, which he himself does not believe? I mean, he's like me a fan of Infowars. That should actually say everything. But he probably also knows that Kennedy was cleared after his 'CIA in 1000 pieces speech'. At least he is honest in the Afganistan cause, he wants to ban the Taliban from the oil fields with 5000 more soldiers.

According to an Julian Assange interview, Clinton will have misappropriated donations with the Clinton Foundation, have accepted bribes and even supported a pedophile ring with children from Haiti.

WHY ARE THE CLINTONS STILL NOT ON THE ELECTRIC CHAIR, MR. TRUMP ?!
>>
>>139109027
>The 'official' variant, which he himself does not believe?

He literally said in the Afghanistan speech it was Osama who did it you fucking retard
>>
>>139109340

well, what is with Saudi-Arabia in the official story? The 28 sites? And why should Wikileaks and Assange lie about the Clinton Foundation? Jail should be really easy possible for the Clintons - lifetime
>>
File: 1495329541593.jpg (529KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495329541593.jpg
529KB, 960x640px
>>139109841
>well, what is with Saudi-Arabia in the official story?

Saudi what?
>>
File: bush blood for oil war.jpg (17KB, 263x370px) Image search: [Google]
bush blood for oil war.jpg
17KB, 263x370px
>>139109938

that makes me really mad

had the hope we can talk with Trump about the 28 sites, WTC 7 and the Rocket/"Plane" on the Pentagon ...

Beginners, who like professionals fly in the high houses steer on place and second exactly at the high speed, where loudly the hijackers could not fly a one engine maschine and the second plane looked like a military aircraft and Osama on an interview one day later on al jazeera everything repulsed and saw itself a conspiracy ... I'm mad. But perhaps he wants the Americans to continue to sleep well ...
>>
>>139110550
It would be a huge controversy for the president himself to say the biggest terrorist attack on US soil was orchestrated from within
>>
File: 1498603967766.jpg (245KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
1498603967766.jpg
245KB, 600x727px
>>139110832

year, that's true.

But maybe we'll experience it from the Goverment a few decades later, would be great for the world. People would finally think about it. Secret services like CIA and NSA can develop into a shadow government.
>>
File: N3bBSHd.jpg (763KB, 766x1776px) Image search: [Google]
N3bBSHd.jpg
763KB, 766x1776px
>>139109027

But I'm wondering very much: do you believe in /pol/ really to the official Bush-Dick-"Oil"-Cheney-Rumsfeld-"Osama bin Laden has planned and initiated everything"-theory,
which was mainly preached by CNN and Reuters? Can't believe that.
>>
I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government .... Those of us in the military took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
PEOPLE? WAKE UP!! POST YOUR OPINION PLEASE. TOO BAD. OR DO YOU HAVE FEAR OF THE CIA? LOL?
>>
PUSH FOR TRUTH & PEACE

GET RID OF THE CIA FOR A BETTER WORLD

KEK

(CIA, I will take your secrets secret for one million worthless paper U.S. Dollars, but I could exchange the money in good crypto currencies. Take a bit from your heroine drug traffic money, that you use to finance black operations ..)
>>
>>139113653

1000 heroine or cocaine bricks would be also okay
>>
>>139109027
>The 'official' variant, which he himself does not believe? I mean, he's like me a fan of Infowars.

Donald said he saw "thousands" of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the terror attacks of September 11, 2001.

It would stand to reason he believes the official story without question with that type of assertion.
>>
>>139114613
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y0tr6/this_brave_president_wanted_to_destroy_the_cia/
>>
people, you need help
>>
>>139114613
No it doesn't. Muslims hate America; they would have danced in the streets if Amish had been flying the planes, and they didn't know yet when they were dancing anyway. The fact that he saw them celebrating says nothing about who actually did it. I saw Muslims (and Jews and other foreigners) dancing too, but that doesn't make me think they did it.
>>
It's a good question, though. If he thinks it was an inside job, then presumably he's now in a position to know if that's true. If it is, does he come out with the truth, which could tear a nation apart or get him immediately assassinated and/or impeached while the media runs a narrative that the president just went insane and had to be put in a padded cell for his own good?

If I were in that position, I might decide to save it for the last week of my term.
>>
>>139118275

I think and ask me the same things like you

He is now in the position. Which institution has more power, the White House with the President or the CIA with an shadow goverment? just see the heroine fields in Afghanistan
>>
>>139109027
>Kennedy was cleared after his 'CIA in 1000 pieces speech'

Find a source for this Kennedy speech/quote. Protip: you can't
>>
>>139118866
>CIA in 1000 pieces
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles#Bay_of_Pigs

Several failed assassination plots utilizing CIA-recruited operatives and anti-Castro Cubans directly against Castro undermined the CIA's credibility. The reputation of the agency and its director declined drastically after the Bay of Pigs Invasion fiasco. President Kennedy reportedly said he wanted to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds."
>>
>>139118866

rip ;)
>>
File: trump twitted about 911.jpg (53KB, 652x353px) Image search: [Google]
trump twitted about 911.jpg
53KB, 652x353px
>>139109027
>What will Trump say to 9/11?

he already said it

pic related. true story.
>>
File: dances with terrorists.jpg (69KB, 398x387px) Image search: [Google]
dances with terrorists.jpg
69KB, 398x387px
>>139109938
>Saudi what?
>>
>>139122395
>politicians on both sides obstruct him because the better Trump does the worse they look
>OMG why can't Trump get something done?
Everyone knows who the problems are, they will be voted out.
>>
Trump is going be a very, VERY, good goy on 9/11

the best goy you've ever seen. stay tuned
>>
>>139109027
Steve bannon was in my dreams last night. It was so real. I asked him if his departure was trumps fault or if (((they))) had got to the administration. His reply was that it was good I was mad.
>>
>>139123017

Bannon 2020

He would muck out all the crap in the secret agencies.
>>
>Afghan oil fields...

Being this dumb....
>>
File: FLAGLOGOTANCklein2.jpg (40KB, 620x443px) Image search: [Google]
FLAGLOGOTANCklein2.jpg
40KB, 620x443px
Perhaps the problem of perceptions being unreliable to determine the fact of a truth lies in the robust craft of deceptive innuendo.......

>Some think traitors and the treasonous sold out their own people and country
True Globalists do not connect to any country on a human level. It's all self-serving in the highest order
>Globalists cannot commit treason: countries don't exist
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.