[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa and BAMN leader, Evettte Falarca, is calling her foll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: yvette-felarca-1.jpg (88KB, 676x480px) Image search: [Google]
yvette-felarca-1.jpg
88KB, 676x480px
Antifa and BAMN leader, Evettte Falarca, is calling her followers to rise up this Saturday and Sunday is San Francisco and Berekley.

https://youtu.be/AzF5qm2jwkg
>>
>>139106323
So? The fuck youre gonna do, loser? Nothing, thats what.
>>
File: questionmarkgirl5.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
questionmarkgirl5.png
183KB, 386x406px
I thought this bitch went to jail.
>>
>>139106486
We'll see about that.
>>
San Francisco and Bay Area at large is going to be a little bit empty due to all the millineals leaving for Burning Man.

Also, the McGregor vs Mayweather fight is going on tomorrow.

And no one really fucking cares except for far right protestors who will do nothing except maybe provoke some videos for /pol/ to watch.
If they wanted to actually change shit, they would launch some subtle long term culture war here in order to turn natives even more against the incoming techies and local government in cahoots to lining their pockets.

NOPE, instead, we're gonna have a pointless "protest" in an area that has no bearing to the city (crissy fields is far from Downtown), and in a time where the city is sort of empty except for tourists, who don't care because this isn't their home anyways.
>>
>>139106557
No, probably just got fired from her job after appearing on Tucker Carlson.
>>
felarca is inciting riots and punching people with her spaghetti Filipino hands and is free but Cantwell pepper sprays some antifa in self defense and he goes to jail for 20 years.
only in the jewnited snakes of America.
>>
>>139107808
Wrong

I live in the Bay Area and friends posted articles about this shit supposedly being cancelled. True or not, the comment section was full of faggots saying they're disappointed because they wanted to fight "nazis" even though the rally was about free speech.

On the other hand, this rally will be a shit show if the following showed up

-YouTube e-celebs
-Prominent Alt-right speakers
-Kekistanis
-MAGA hat-wearers
-Proud Boys
-Anyone in LARP gear
-Anyone with a gadsen flag

The reason being, it's a free speech rally. Not a trump rally, not a YouTube shekel rally, not an alr-right rally either, yet these people want the focus to be on them, and once a shitstorm happens, the media will twist everything against anyone not Antifa.

It's like a concert with a rock star on stage, and some faggot in the audience wants to steal the show like a dickhead.
>>
>>139106323
both rallies have been cancelled. fucking americans spoiling my weekend. was looking forward to some mayhem.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-protests-idUSKCN1B514X
>>
>>139108096
Cantwell is a controlled opposition Jew. Not even meming. He's Jewish, grew up in a prominent Long-Island community (full of Jews) and says his podcasts are inspired by Howard Stern, who's Jewish. Not only that, he openly admitted to Southern Poverty Law, and I quote:

>“[M]y goal here is to normalize racism,” he explained to Hatewatch in one of two interviews for this profile. “I'm going to make a commercial enterprise out of saying things that people want to make illegal. I'm going to make a whole fucking bunch of money doing it. Anybody who gets in my way is going to find themselves in a very long list of people who regretted underestimating me.”

Adding to this, he also admitted to being a self-proclaimed anarcho-capitalist. He's like the Jews in WW2 who profited off of both sides and the strife of people. That's as Jewish as you can get.
>>
>>139108554
it doesn't matter if he's an informant or not.
now anyone can be locked up and could face a sentence of 20 years for using a pepper spray.
>>
So is Antifa gonna burn shit down in SF and Berkeley or not? And who the fuck is Cantrell anyways? Never heard of him.
>>
File: 0xo6kKo.jpg (67KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
0xo6kKo.jpg
67KB, 720x540px
How do we stop this Flracunt menace??
>>
>>139111576
Bring back RWSS threads.

>>139108727
He's a Jew and worked for a controlled group. He'll be released immediately.
>>
So no happening this weekend? Bummer
>>
>>139106323
The reason she says she doesn't believe them is that they bring their own Nazis to photo-op against.
>>
>>139107808
>>139106323
I'm trying to plan to be there (Berkley most likely). I think it'll be fun. The estimated low turnout might be beneficial to keeping everyone chill.

Oh, I plan on being with whatever conservative/Right-wing counter-protester group shows up (if any, lol), I'm not one of the Antifa fags Maybe I'll make it an excuse to take a drive if the event is dead.
>>
>>139113151
Can you livestream
>>
>>139106557
>>139107946
She was arrested last month and charged with inciting a riot
>>
File: ANTIFA1.jpg (892KB, 432x559px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFA1.jpg
892KB, 432x559px
>>139106323
Put this animal behind bars where she belongs.
>>
>>139113151
If there is any turnout whatsoever there will be violence. The left has made this into a huge issue so they will come out in force. The Boston rally had like 40 people at it and 40,000 showed up to stand in the street and cry about nothing
>>
The sooner this turn bloody the better.
>>
>>139106323
Something needs to be done about this lunatic.

I suggest we go for a disinformation campaign. Fake Yvette Felarca social media accounts, fake quotes over pictures of her face.

She is so damn bat-shit insane that people will stop listening to the real her.
>>
>>139114568
Alternatively we could try get an email list of parents who send their kids to her school (no, she's not fired), warning of how dangerous she is.

Instil an uproar
>>
>>139111682
This. The charges against him are about as real as the ones filed against w e e v before they were dropped, leaving him free to travel the world and LARP as a nazi.
>>
>>139106323
What she's saying here is that the left will mobilise and if no right wing people show up they will trash the place and target cops instead.

The whole thing has little to do witht he alt right, they are just the excuse BAMN wants to put people on the streets, trash stuff and make a show of force.

The real people she wants to influence are local governments to say "look at the people I can mobilise, do what I want or I will cost you millions every week."

It's a power grab using the excuse of "muh racists." That's why these people need to be fought so hard they won;t ever leave their homes. They will continue to do this regardless if there is an alt right. They'll just come for mainstream conservatives and then liberals.
>>
File: 1488437505412.webm (904KB, 1182x516px) Image search: [Google]
1488437505412.webm
904KB, 1182x516px
>>139106323
PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO
>PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO

PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO
>PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO

PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO
>PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO

PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO
>PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO
>>
File: Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg (468KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg
468KB, 1440x900px
this asiatic piece of shit whore trash garbage should fuck off back to asia and stop further contaminating the redskin man's lands.

YELLOW SWINE FUCK OFF BACK TO ASIA!
>>
>>139107410
Dude pls. 99% barely steps out to even go to a 711.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.