[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its not fair that the third world is poor. White people caused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: war_africa.jpg (77KB, 560x355px) Image search: [Google]
war_africa.jpg
77KB, 560x355px
Its not fair that the third world is poor.

White people caused this and now its out moral duty as whites to open our borders to the poor of the third world.

Migration is inevitable.
Migration is desirable.
>>
>>139105637
Well guess what, nature isnt fair.
And its not white man fault, africa was better under colonalism, niggers are just stupid.
>>
>>139105637
>make deal with white people
>spend money on golden AKs and diamond teeth instead putting it in infrastructure and factories
I wonder how and why
>>
>>139105808
This.
Just blame whitey for all your problems. If you were worth a shit maybe you could do something about your shit hole countries instead of running away to live in a white country just so you can complain how you are so oppressed.
>>
>>139105637
lurk more Faggot. you came to the wrong place for that shit
>>
>>139105637
Especially migration without assimilation nor integration.
Indeed, we can do better than we did, short term thinkers caused the biggest problems. Now we have to give long term thinkers power so they can do the right efforts.
Buying a golden AK and then not spending on infrastructure and opening the borders results into a lose-lose situation.
While you better can start re-colonizing and teaching the Africans that friendly colonization without slavery exists.
>>
>>139105637
yes is not fair to see niggers face in my country
>>
>It's not fair

Life isn't fair, deal with it because its going to stay that way forever.
>>
ITT: hatred for the colour of the skin.
>>
>>139105637
>"IT'S ALL WHITEYS FAULT"
Fuck off. Not our fault Africans have an IQ of 70 and are brain dead as fuck.
>>
File: 1503586679247.jpg (12KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1503586679247.jpg
12KB, 228x221px
>>139110345

Absolutely nothing to do with skin colour. Everything to do with behaviour and attitude. They are simply not good enough to be part of western civilization they are not of a high enough standard. Not only should they stay in Africa we should cut all aid to them.
>>
>>139110914
I love the population growth charts based on current numbers which assume that aid will continue because the west will continue.
>>
>>139105637
whites didn't cause it. until you stop blaming those on the outside for all your problems you won't be able to face the problems on the inside head on and make genuine change.

the third world will forever remain as shit so long as they persist to blame their problems on the external
>>
>>139105637
>White people were successful in building rich nations for themselves thereby "causing" the third world to be poor
>>
>>139105637
it wasnt us. it was the archons who tricked them into reincarnating into that world. they chose it themselves
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.