[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Games/TV/Internet are creating false dopamine production,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Fat Fucking Turd.jpg (120KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Fucking Turd.jpg
120KB, 630x473px
I mean just look at this fuck. He's happy where he is as a disgusting mess. And he was one of the better ones when I google'd for this image. His little brain is being reaffirmed that what he is doing is worth it when he rewards himself with achievements that are created by much smarter men in a game studio. He would fed to the wolves if he was in this state 500 years ago.

But would he be in this state 500 years ago? No, because humans had to seek more wholesome and productive ways to release dopamine. Often these dopamine-releasing activities were related to survival. Now? He can literally pause his game and use his phone to get food delivered to his door.

On an individual basis, it's not a worry if a couple nerds become degenerate in this way. Inconsequential. But on a society wide basis? The human race is fucked. What's worse is that some fat nasty cunt is going to mate with im since natural selection has been eliminated in the first world, creating a generation of humans who's DNA comes from unfit messes.
>>
>>139099087
No shit.
>>
>>139099087
>triggered by him
what's the matter, you have to work super hard to trim a bit of fat? kys
>>
>>139099253

I have never been fat because I make smart choices. But I fear for the world my kids will grow up in if this is the norm. Good thing I had my first kid with my sexy thin Asian wife, I know he has good genes and will be raised right.
>>
File: DFl7zcWXcAApV_R.jpg (232KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DFl7zcWXcAApV_R.jpg
232KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>139099473
You have agency retard. Don't let your kid play videogames all day.
>>
you know its the jews right?

until people stop craving that high they can calm the fuck down and figure shit out

>but no i just want to get high and eat cheetos and watch my streamers stream polotically charged video games. but hah lol its just a game why are you so angry
>>
Weed only makes it worse
>>
File: 1503467306554.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1503467306554.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>human race
>>
>>139099087
people usually try and make the best of their lives; people like this are counter-balanced by normies
>>
>>139099087
I'm working on losing weight I'm gonna make it guys
>>
Can't be said any better. I come home from my menial overnight job and just play LoL for the reminder of my waking hours. It's the only thing I have in life that makes me remotely feel accomplished, which couldn't be far from the truth.

Maybe next life I can have some actual things to be proud of.
>>
File: 1503695637045.jpg (93KB, 750x910px) Image search: [Google]
1503695637045.jpg
93KB, 750x910px
>>139099087
>human race
>>
File: 1503641633761.png (246KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
1503641633761.png
246KB, 320x440px
>>139099087
Kill your computer, rage against the modern world
>>
>>139099087
you overestimate your power jew.
>>
>>139100338
its true, i couldnt even enjoy vidya without being high and if i wasnt high, i basically sat there doing nothing, ironically the reverse
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.