[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is society failing to keep our girls safe? How can we make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (289KB, 1237x1862px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1237x1862px
Why is society failing to keep our girls safe? How can we make women happier so they don't kill themselves? Female unhappiness is at an all time high.
>>
Because the (((free market))) allows them to ride the cock carousel until they hit the wall at age 30.

In nature, they should marry and breed by age 15, before that even.
>>
>>139094517
Use some simple inference

1) She looked like THAT
2) She couldn't find a man despite that

She was mentally ill. If it wasn't this she offed herself over it would have been the barista making her caramel mochiatto too sweet
>>
>>139094517
men make up the large majority of suicide.
i feel no pitty for dumb easy mode bitches, even less so the ones that kill themselves.
>>
>>139094637
13 year old should already be sent of to live with their husbands. Anything later else is just morally wrong.
>>
>>139094517
>Nihilism, materialism, feminism, and moral relativism.
If I bought into all these things I'd off myself, too.
>>
>>139094517
and yet they go on about how white men should die.

Fucking justice I think
>>
>>139094517
We dont need to make women happier mf'er. They are plenty happy enough hence most of us males are miserable
>>
fuck off kike

woman are happier than ever, most men are miserable as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 451x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 451x798px
Y'all are some fucking manchildren, there are plenty of beautiful women out there. Man up and take some responsibility in your life.
>>
So...she would have killer herself faster if she met me?

Who cares. Women care only for money.
>>
>>139094517
failing to get pregnant is pretty much impossible logistically. how can you sympathize with this?
>>
>>139095128
Raise some bastards...yeah.
>>
>>139094517
I see this one story posted all the time, is it like the only time a woman killed herself from loneliness?

(meanwhile 6 men every day are blowing their brains out or some shit like that)
>>
>>139095128
You have to be trolling. I'd rather let our whole race die than raise some stupid party chick's kids with my gaming money. Fuck her, let her die on the street.
>>
>>139094517

Most women have the logic receptors and emotional self control of small children.

Modern society doesn't let men literally guide them into not being retarded or doing retarded things as we did in the past.

The Jews did it to destabilize our society, that is why they are behind Leftism. However, do not blame them, we can only blame ourselves for letting them do what they have done to us.
>>
>>139094517
get rid of the notion of equality of the sexes. it has allowed the govt to double their labor force and taxation which inevitably leads to drastically reducing the wages and jobs available. the next generation of children received less parenting and became more dependent on the govt. women became more promiscuous and less capable of partner bonding, resulting in higher divorce rates and more single parent children. poverty increases in direct correlation with an increase in single parent children. women's voting rights has led to the destruction of the nuclear family, which is the best indicator of how prosperous a society is.

tl;dr repeal 19th amendment, women become happy again
>>
>>139095128
>I'm not your typical girl:)
yes you are you self-absorbed cunt.
>>
New meme.
Boxed wine feminism.
Show them how miserable and lonely they know they really are late at nite, with only hallmark and their cat to cuddle. But hey.. They have it all, right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.