[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say /pol/ is right: 1. /pol/ says IQ is the deciding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 46

File: maxresdefault.jpg (297KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
297KB, 2048x1365px
Let's say /pol/ is right:
1. /pol/ says IQ is the deciding factor
2. Asians have higher IQ than whites
therefore even if whites disappear from the face of the earth civilization won't stop being advanced.
>inb4 shilling blah blah blah
just say why I'm wrong.
>>
>>139091928
Asians are soulless calculators.
>>
>>139092046
Pic related:
>Terence Chi-Shen Tao FAA FRS (born 17 July 1975) is an Australian-American mathematician who has worked in various areas of mathematics. He currently focuses on harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, algebraic combinatorics, arithmetic combinatorics, geometric combinatorics, compressed sensing and analytic number theory. As of 2015, he holds the James and Carol Collins chair in mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Tao was a co-recipient of the 2006 Fields Medal and the 2014 Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics.
>>
Nobody here has any arguments just retarded shit like this. /pol/'s anti-Asian hubris rubs me the wrong way, it almost makes me wish they'd get cucked by an Asian.

>>139092046
>>
>>139091928
Asians have a higher average IQ, but there are far less outliers in the top quartile (innovators) and bottom quartile than whites.
>>
File: 1469823405413.png (81KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1469823405413.png
81KB, 1237x1017px
>>139091928

besides confucianism I can't think of many novel things chinks have produced through their own volition

I'm not saying civilization won't exist, I'm just saying whites have, for some reason, displayed a capacity for creativity and innovation unlike any other race

also no one here thinks IQ is a deciding factor, it's just a fact that if a group of people don't have enough of it they will almost invariably be relegated to mediocrity
>>
soul less chink dog eater here,it's true

my iq test results varies from 130-145

but i still can't do stand up comedy
>>
>>139092529
At least try to be subtle
>>
4chan logic:

>Says blacks are stupid citing study about IQ
>Someone cites same study by saying North Asians have higher IQ than whites
>"Asians have a higher average IQ, but there are far less outliers in the top quartile (innovators) and bottom quartile than whites"

No wonder everyone makes fun of /pol/
>>
File: Long Season.jpg (70KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
Long Season.jpg
70KB, 500x443px
>Asians are soulle--
>>
>>139092708
>flag
I don't even have to say anything. You've already humiliated yourself
>Hah dude if we have communism, we get Star Trek lmao
>>
>>139092960
hi /mu/
>>
>>139092960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ph7GFZVFXg
>>
File: Spike_bang.png (144KB, 473x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_bang.png
144KB, 473x360px
>Asians are soulle---
>>
We can't shit on the whites now, if whites die out then africans and middle easterners were descend on east asians
>>
File: join or die.png (79KB, 663x400px) Image search: [Google]
join or die.png
79KB, 663x400px
>>139092251
What about gunpowder dipshit?

>>139092708
nice to agree with a commie once in a while
>>
https://terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/

It ought to be common knowledge that Donald Trump is not fit for the presidency of the United States of America

In logic, there is a subtle but important distinction between the concept of mutual knowledge – information that everyone (or almost everyone) knows – and common knowledge, which is not only knowledge that (almost) everyone knows, but something that (almost) everyone knows that everyone else knows (and that everyone knows that everyone else knows that everyone else knows, and so forth). A classic example arises from Hans Christian Andersens’ fable of the Emperor’s New Clothes: the fact that the emperor in fact has no clothes is mutual knowledge, but not common knowledge, because everyone (save, eventually, for a small child) is refusing to acknowledge the emperor’s nakedness, thus perpetuating the charade that the emperor is actually wearing some incredibly expensive and special clothing that is only visible to a select few. My own personal favourite example of the distinction comes from the blue-eyed islander puzzle, discussed previously on the blog. (By the way, I would ask that any commentary about that puzzle be directed to those blog posts, rather than to the current one.)

I believe that there is now a real-life instance of this situation in the US presidential election, regarding the following

Proposition 1. The presumptive nominee of the Republican Party, Donald Trump, is not even remotely qualified to carry out the duties of the presidency of the United States of America.
>>
>>139093225
>nice to agree with a commie once in a while
>>
>>139091928
Once the day of the rope comes, the white man becomes the new nigger. It's fortunate the white-asian gap isn't as big as the black-white gap. Some of you might be salvageable.
>>
File: Ikiru.jpg (32KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
Ikiru.jpg
32KB, 400x325px
>Asians are soulle--
>>
File: dersu.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dersu.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>139093437
Better movie by the same director coming through
>>
>>139092708
>>139093225

>No wonder everyone makes fun of /pol/
>nice to agree with a commie once in a while

But it's true, every source I've checked confirms that whites have greater spread and are less centralised around the average.

The only one I have on me right now is a Mensa study which implies what I've stated:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

Granted it only covered ~1/3 of the planet's countries, and may have potentially excluded Asia, although this is unlikely (how do you miss the largest continent?)
>>
File: 1469823344064.png (70KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1469823344064.png
70KB, 630x630px
>>139093225

I can grant you gunpowder as a mixture some peoples discovered had flammable properties, but I already knew you'd say that.

It just feels like grasping at straws when people retort with anomalous Asian successes when white civilizations have endeavored to create the great philosophies of civilizations and all the fixings therein, up to and including space travel. So for you to point at one anomalous datum point and present it as an actual argument, well, it feels kind of silly.

To be sure, and I'm being earnest here, I'm totally at all opposed to the idea that Asian people have been/could be as innovative as whites. There is no moral intuition in me that prevents that thought, and I feel no compunction when faced with the idea that Asians could be great innovators.

But facts are facts. At this point I think whites, at least some ethnicities in some regions, have some innate creative spirit conferred to them which really manifests well at the tail end of the bell curve.
>>
>>139093388
>day of the rope
Aren't you embarrassed about larping like a faggot? There'll never be a day of the rope and you know this. Even if people like you try the same shit that happened in world war two will repeat again.
>>
>>139093806
>But it's true, every source I've checked confirms that whites have greater spread and are less centralised around the average.

Then provide the sources.
>>139092251
Whites used to have an average IQ of 115. That's why. It's 100 now. Something called dysgenics.
>>
>>139093806

*~1/4th of
>>
>>139093388
Most of /pol/ isn't.
>>
>>139091928
>Gorka
White's have greater empathy and creativity.
>>
File: disdain1.jpg (9KB, 232x268px) Image search: [Google]
disdain1.jpg
9KB, 232x268px
>>139091928
>this simplistic plebeian look at IQ distributions
>neglects to mention whites have the highest variance in IQ
>top 1% of whites higher than any other race (including your precious kikes)
>that's why whites have invented nearly everything relevant
>>
because you breed like rats and have relatively low scientific abilities and quality of life, which is why you mostly come here, not the other way around
>>
>>139093939

>Then provide the sources.

Is your criticism purely that I didn't provide a plurality of sources? In light of data that shows whites to have an average iq of ~100, having more geniuses per capita necessitates a greater spread.

Was the link I gave not available? I'm unaware of the archiving system, however inputing the phrase "mensa worlds ten smartest countries" should give you the result.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita
>>
>>139091928
You are not wrong. The nip masterrace will inherit this planet and fight for dominance with the chinks and the kikes.
>>
>>139091928
yeah but it's clearly disastrous if one of the two good races disappears from the planet.

we need to work together and use our respective talents to keep the billions of shitskins from destroying everything we've accomplished
>>
>>139094421
Please don't kill me, man. I can learn to like White things.
>>
>>139094421
And yet they fell for the kike tricks and willingly gave up their empires to now commit suicide, really makes you think.
>>
>>139091928
I like Asians, but their civilizations haven't advanced all that much without Western influence, either good or bad. I'm a firm believer in the supremacy of IQ, but I really don't know what to attribute this to.
>>
File: 1469823447710.jpg (332KB, 1891x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1469823447710.jpg
332KB, 1891x1131px
>>139094421

I haven't seen a citation for this, though it would make sense

But don't you also think whites just might have some sort of creative quality about them?

How many Chinamen had a higher IQ than Darwin at the time he wrote Origin of the Species? Darwin was no polymath, polyglot, quantum brainfuckist, He was just an intelligent man with an obvious capacity for pattern recognition and certain creative qualities.

So its always perplexed me as to why, even to this day, there are myriad Asians with anomalously high IQs whom contribute relatively little inasmuch as we're concerned only with obviously innovative discovery.

Sometimes I think, well, Asians haven't had much in the way of a Renaissance or Enlightenment to benefit their creative faculties, but even then I feel like I'm being generous. At least historically speaking.
>>
>>139091928
Asians IQ > White IQ
That is a fact.
>>
>>139094793

>I haven't seen a citation for this, though it would make sense

Why are the yanks in this thread so persistent in ignoring the source I've provided? Is the American education meme actually real?

Granted, it isn't definitive, but in conjunction with data concerning average intelligence in Europe it follows that Europeans have greater variance.

>>
File: tutu_005.png (797KB, 1013x715px) Image search: [Google]
tutu_005.png
797KB, 1013x715px
>>139094686

I wonder what'll happen when the Chinese start to genetically tailor their babies towards a high IQ predisposition. And they will invariably do this to get a leg up in the world, especially because they don't experience the same quandaries Westerns do at the thought of become wholly dominant or "playing God."

Top kek if it turns out ultra-high-IQ Asians are just excellent at complex Rubiks cubes and programming languages, still lacking that innovative spirit. Wonder if they'll start importing huwhite genes.
>>
>>139091928
BTFO. You did this same shit not 12 hours ago.
Non-IQ related racial preferences to civilization are unique circumstances and cultivations: kill yourself.
>>
>>139091928
Aryans are culture creators, Asians are culture bearers. If the culture creators die out, the culture bearers will have no culture/technology to bear.

This was said by Hitler himself.
>>
>>139095011
>https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

because that's not a legitimate citation you kangaroo nigger
>>
File: 1480692951412.jpg (754KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480692951412.jpg
754KB, 1920x1080px
>>139091928
Being a genius is great and all, but what is the point of having all their knowledge and only thinking inside the box?
>>
>>139091928
>1. /pol/ says IQ is the deciding factor
Nobody ever in /pol/ history said that.
>>
>>139091928
Well, China will be the next superpower within 20 years. Sort of gives credibility to the IQ argument.
>>
What's this "asians aren't innovative" meme?
Have you seen how many asian mathematicians and scientists there are. A simple google search will show you.
>>
>>139095182
Except all the fucking time.
>>
>>139095196
Yep, the kikes are already shifting their shapes to subvert the Chinese.
>>
>>139095196
>Sort of gives credibility to the IQ argument.
China being the second Asian world superpower gives credibility to IQ argument??
>>
>>139095217

starting to think you're a troll at this point, there has been myriad data posted itt about the varying accomplishments of white and asian civilization
>>
File: pathological.png (91KB, 235x292px) Image search: [Google]
pathological.png
91KB, 235x292px
>>139095253
You must be pretty fuckin dumb then. Nigger having IQ of 80 are just retarded, if you can't solve a few riddles to get 120 you're not human, anything above that is STRICTLY because of specialization.
There's nothing to discuss here.
>>
>>139095217

yes and how many asian inventors?

oh thats right they copy all their technology from the west.
>>
>>139091928
>just say why I'm wrong.
All of recorded history. Across thousands of years, multitudes of locations, multitudes of civilizations, Whites are creators regardless of time, place, social environment. this screams biological. Whites are dwarf all others in doing so by magnitudes of order. Asains advance fuckall in all that time. One might be able to make a case for one time period for one asian civilization in one are, but that's not the case, they've had all of recorded history to prove themselves and came up with nothing compared to Whites. The idea they're going to fill White shoes and things are going to merrily hum along is laughable.
>>
>>139091928
i think you're right but at i also think it will advance slower. whether it's the culture whites have produced or in their nature, they tend more towards individualism than anyone else which helps with innovation and inventions.
>>
>>139095348
Chinese invetions:
>Paper Making 105 A.C.
>Movable Type Printing 960-1279 AD.
>Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
>Compass 1100 A.D.
>Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
>Mechanical Clock 725 A.D.
>Tea Production 2,737 BC.
>Silk 6,000 years ago.
>Umbrella 1,700 years ago
>Iron smelting 1050 BC-256 BC
>>
>>139091928
have you seen a china hate thread?
>also, how globalist asians were kept in check
what is being bombed by nukes created by white people in hiroshima, nagasaki?
>>
File: cover.jpg (749KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
749KB, 1000x1000px
If Asians are soulless, then how did a few of them create the most epic, passionate metal album ever conceived?
>>
File: Japan.jpg (439KB, 600x977px) Image search: [Google]
Japan.jpg
439KB, 600x977px
>>139094793
>>
>>139095348
>The historical region now known as China experienced a history involving mechanics, hydraulics and mathematics applied to horology, metallurgy, astronomy, agriculture, engineering, music theory, craftsmanship, naval architecture and warfare.
>By the Warring States period (403–221 BC), inhabitants of the Warring States had advanced metallurgic technology, including the blast furnace and cupola furnace, while the finery forge and puddling process were known by the Han Dynasty (202 BC–AD 220). A sophisticated economic system in imperial China gave birth to inventions such as paper money during the Song Dynasty (960–1279).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
>>
>>139094793
Read the Bell Curve. They talk about outliers in the relative distributions.
>>
>>139095642
Not really, no.
For example:
>>Paper Making 105 A.C.
Egyptians did it BC.
>Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
Greeks did it BC.
>>
>>139095348
>The invention of gunpowder during the mid 9th century led to an array of inventions such as the fire lance, land mine, naval mine, hand cannon, exploding cannonballs, multistage rocket and rocket bombs with aerodynamic wings and explosive payloads.

>With the navigational aid of the 11th century compass and ability to steer at high sea with the 1st century sternpost rudder, premodern Chinese sailors sailed as far as East Africa.

>In water-powered clockworks, the premodern Chinese had used the escapement mechanism since the 8th century and the endless power-transmitting chain drive in the 11th century. They also made large mechanical puppet theatres driven by waterwheels and carriage wheels and wine-serving automatons driven by paddle wheel boats.

>The contemporaneous Peiligang and Pengtoushan cultures represent the oldest Neolithic cultures of China and were formed around 7000 BC.[5] Some of the first inventions of Neolithic China include semilunar and rectangular stone knives, stone hoes and spades, the cultivation of millet, rice, and the soybean, the refinement of sericulture, the building of rammed earth structures with lime-plastered house floors, the creation of pottery with cord-mat-basket designs, the creation of pottery tripods and pottery steamers and the development of ceremonial vessels and scapulimancy for purposes of divination.
>>
>>139095341
Why wouldn't it?
>>
>>139091928
>1. /pol/ says IQ is the deciding factor
In what exactly?
>>
>>139095642
>>139095809
>>139095929

>i post something about him grasping at anomalous straws
>he replies with a google cache of things like "umbrella" and "silk"

really advances my civilization

I thought we could have an intellectually honest discussion; if you just came out from the jump with "I'm from /r/hapas and will behave ruthlessly tribalistic" I could've saved my energy for someone not retarded

>>139095750

lel, right before the perry expedition literally btfo them
>>
>>139096011
/pol/ says all the time blacks are subhumans because of low IQ and that whites are superior because of IQ. They also use crime statistics. Asians have higher IQ and commit less crimes.
>>
>>139091928
IQ doesn't matter if you don't have a soul anon
>>
>>139096048
You're not being intellectually honest when you pick 2 items in all of what was said and then go into rhetoric mode.
>>
>>139096231
>/pol/ says all the time blacks are subhumans because of low IQ and that whites are superior because of IQ. They also use crime statistics.
ok

>Asians have higher IQ and commit less crimes.
You seem to be the one arguing that point. If you don't see that you might be a low IQ nigger.
>>
>>139091928
Asian countries would still have civilisation, yes. But Europe and North America will not. Our children will grow up in third world countries even if Asians manage to remain civilised. Moreover, Asians could be next in line to go. They are already shilling for mass immigration to Japan.
>>
>>139091928

Chinese are intelligent people, and they are more than capable of developing science and technology further.

But they have historically shown no capacity for self-reflection, philosophy or arts.

Chinese people are pragmatic, their philosophy is reduced to Confucianism or Taoism, which are not much more than practical ethics. Their music is mostly melodic, with no significant harmony.

Europes main contribution to humanity is not science or technology, but the spirit of humanity.
>>
File: 1479698549892.jpg (1MB, 3672x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1479698549892.jpg
1MB, 3672x3024px
>>139096409

most of what you posted isn't even uniquely chinese, it's just shit they came up with because of their geographic location; iirc the spanish had metallurgy down before anyone but it doesn't matter because using something like metallurgy in conjunction with umbrellas and protohydrolic technology to measure the overall creative capacity of a civilization is fucking retarded

I could go on but it's pointless, you're already convinced that Asians are the paragon of creativity and no amount of data, as is clear by now, will get you to care about the truth
>>
File: thotsaintaboutit.jpg (41KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
thotsaintaboutit.jpg
41KB, 355x236px
>>139096656

>yfw the first time you hear moonlight sonata
>>
Whites are inferior

Asians = Intelligence
Blacks = Physical Strength and Athleticism
Hispanics = Fertility and ability to spread genes
Jews = Arts and Entertainment and Banking

No wonder whites are so afraid of losing, they are completely inferior in every way.
>>
>>139092140
Ironic because as much as they shit on East Asian Men

Most of the losers here's only hope for pussy is the special needs asian woman
>>
>>139091928
in addition to this >>139092248
there are other factors like creativity, individualism and risk taking

asians seem to be very good at making small improvements, but not at making breakthroughs

this is why Whites invented the modern world
>>
>>139092046
then why do you watch anime
>>
>>139097604
Whites didnt invent shit. They stole the modern world from other races. Gunpowder? The chinese. Math and Science? Arabs. Writing? The Phoenicians. Whites are REALLY good at at stealing shit.
>>
>>139097387
you are inferior
>>
>>139097699
insecurefaggotsayswhat?
>>
File: 1483104918549.jpg (606KB, 900x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1483104918549.jpg
606KB, 900x1863px
>>139092046
Which is why we will surpass the gweilo. White man has invented many things, but technology has become too advanced for the white to remain dominant. You are also rapidly destroying your own people.

What is needed now is genetic engineering and higher IQ. East Asia has the latter, and the former is being worked on by China. China will once again be the center of the Earth.
>>
>>139097678

>having this much of an inferiority complex

youre trying too hard
>>
>>139095642
>Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
chinks invented algohol? kek
>>
You're correct, but shouldn't we preserve our people anyway? you fucking idiot

>>139093200
I'm still carrying that weight.
>>
>>139096231
>Asians have higher IQ and commit less crimes
some do, some don't. surely the murders of millions by mao count as a bit of crime?

what really disturbs me about them is how they torture dogs, then boil them alive "to improve the flavor"
>>
>>139098038
Stalin
>>
>>139097212
gersbermps
>>
>>139091928
And yet Asians have not created the New World as it is today.

Whites, Europeans, have a unique combination of IQ, deferral of gratification, drive for advancement, philosophical foundation, and technological necessity that was developed over a few thousand years in Europe specifically. This created the greatest model for civilization that humans have ever had and basically all of the technology you have today.

The most advanced Asians were still living in theocratic farmer cultures into the 20th century while the West was becoming industrious and had gone through philosophical enlightenment developing principles of property, the individual, speech, and the other foundational principles of our civilization based on eons of philosophical progression and discourse unique to us.

Asians have the brain but they don't have the heart. Africans have the heart but they don't have the brain. Europe happens to be the place on Earth in which environmental pressures necessitated the combination of intelligence, ingenuity, and drive for advancement, as well as physical toughness, a balanced testosterone level to drive progression and aggressive expansion, and deferral of gratification to work hard now for reward later.
>>
File: j bolsheviks how jewish.png (71KB, 480x441px) Image search: [Google]
j bolsheviks how jewish.png
71KB, 480x441px
>>139097387
which is why we conquered most of the world and created modern civilization

>>139097458
abhorrant leaf post, probably a chink

>>139098086
stalin was a jew, communism is a jewish product to enslave and murder goyim
>>
>>139097830
Saying bad stuff to me doesn't make me wrong. You can't prove me wrong because I am fucking right, whites are inferior and we have been throughout history. White supremacy is a fucking death rattle of white people trying to grasp at legitamacy. Fuck it, I am done, let's just get down with brown and accept the fact that we are not only not the supreme race, we never were, and just all turn fucking brown because the sun is going to burn our asses anyway when the mad max shit comes.
>>
>>139098295

>trying so hard to defend a baseless thesis by restating it over and over

cringe
>>
>>139097881
egyptians, aka niggers invented beer. If you are a white nash faggot posting in the am, kill yourself or at least puke.
>>
>>139091928
>/pol/ says IQ is the deciding factor
No, /pol/ says each race of humans is well adapted to its ancestral environment. West Africans run sprints fast. East Africans can run long distances fast.

The European man has the a mix of IQ and testosterone which makes them both bold and crafty, which is what makes the European such a formidable and innovative creature. But few people here are supremacists. We like ourselves best because it's natural to favor your own people. But we also acknowledge the strengths of other groups.
>>
File: martshart cucks.jpg (983KB, 1980x1300px) Image search: [Google]
martshart cucks.jpg
983KB, 1980x1300px
>>139098295
>check flag
> just get down with brown

Checks out.
>>
>>139098219
Jews own everything and yokel wiggers like you are under the impression you have a stake. It's quite funny to watch.
>>
File: wg 1960 immigration bill.jpg (65KB, 593x294px) Image search: [Google]
wg 1960 immigration bill.jpg
65KB, 593x294px
>>139098388
chekkked!! HH

Why do you want to genocide Whites?

Nobody is saying that Africans in Africa will ever be a minority
Nobody is saying that Asians in Asia will ever be a minority.
So why are they saying Whites will be a minority in Britain in 2036?
And Sweden in 2024?
That’s because there’s MASSIVE non-White immigration in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Because there’s a program of White geNOcide.
They say it’s “anti-racist” but it’s simply anti-White.
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.
>>
>>139098192
>he's read Rushton
>>
>>139098386
>not being able to disprove my theory that whites are truly inferior and resort to faggot attempt at ad hom

cringe.
>>
>>139098192
Yet your European culture is being dismantled.

>white man (or more likely jew) invents something groundbreaking
They share it and China steals (and improves) it instantly.

>Chinese invent or improves tech
They keep it to themselves.

Game over.

>whites work the hardest
Ever heard of japs?
>>
File: (((they)))_live.png (724KB, 918x1366px) Image search: [Google]
(((they)))_live.png
724KB, 918x1366px
>>139098463
so you are admitting that jews have too much power? and they are using that power to push degeneracy, and genocide against Whites?
>>
>>139098580
>Yet your European culture is being dismantled.

By Europeans. How bout that.
>>
>>139098580
>>Chinese invent or improves tech
>They keep it to themselves.
kek, that's not how technology works, you fucking retard. Ideas are non-rival goods. You can prevent the spread of technology.
>>
>>139098542

>posts an absurdly revisionist and reductionist version of history
>DISPROVE IT FAGS HEHE YELLOW POWER

like if I just said all Asians shit their pants for millennia and told you to disprove if you would see the absurdity in that, I'm sure

while we're at it please disprove my theory that all arabs are secretly kike fetishists presenting as anti semitic to hide the intense sexual satisfaction they experience from their kike sadism
>>
>>139097788
i know /pol/ is filled with delusional white trash cuckolds nu-male faggots like him which are subhuman tier trash equal to niggers and spics basically, but there's actually lots of sane people who understand china will be the next center of the earth as well.

they don't seem to realize western society is being erased by spics, mudslimes, and niggers and lash out at asians cause their inferiority complex. the worst is when they pretend their empathy is a good thing.

yeah the empathy that's causing white genocide and white women to invite niggers to come fuck them is great.
>>
>>139098508
I dont want genocide against white nignog, I am fucking white. I want to fuck browns because they are hot as shit. And our genes will be better. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are weak and faggoty. Look at a black man who doesnt work out. His dick is massive and his muscles are big out of nowhere for no reason. the funny thing is because white racists selected them that way with slavery. We did it to ourselves. Women desire them, we lose, you are stupid for not recognizing that. It's the whole reason why cuck is a fucking insult.

Now square up to an Asian with computer science and math. You fucking lose.

Try to fuck your skank ass meth tooth wife and have a baby, Jose and Conchita will have 3 kids by the time your sorry wife's polluted womb manages to pump out one.
>>
>>139098580
>>139098665
By the way, Kevin MacDonald talks a lot about the tendency of whites to dispossess themselves. It's one of the weakness of the white race, we are too altruistic to look after our own people first.

This is a good trait when we're surrounded by each other but it will be our undoing if we don't wake up.
>>
>>139098613
I'm admitting that whites are fucking weak against the superior Jews.
>>
>>139098922
Yet if the economy were definancialized, Jews would be pretty fucked.
>>
File: Futures_Trading_Composition.jpg (46KB, 366x462px) Image search: [Google]
Futures_Trading_Composition.jpg
46KB, 366x462px
>>139099102
forgot pic
>>
>>139098922
cuckstianity indoctrinated Whites are fucked against jews, ethnic identity jew aware Whites aren't.
>>
>>139099102
What the even fuck does that mean. Yeah if the white race was deincucktualized we might actually start not being a mass of incels and NEETs anymore.
>>
>>139099184
>What the even fuck does that mean.
See >>139099132
>>
>>139099154
Jesus was a jew. Christianity worships Jesus, the literal fucking King of All Jews. White people are straight out of Cuckistan.
>>
>>139098813
kek, you enjoying you'reself?

>>139098922
a strong man can be poisoned, but if he starts to notice who is doing the poisoning they can be stopped

their media power was pretty easy to conceal when they controlled all the media and publishing, but now too many goyim know

trust in (((media))) is down to 30%, and falling
>>
>>139091928

You're right
>>
>>139099270
So if a fictional thing happens, we might be less inferior in the banking sector. Lol no GTFO, the world doesn't work that way. Jews are just better at fucking banking. They won. Not accepting it as science is admitting we are inferior as a race. And funny enough accepting it is as well. I am happier knowing that white people are just not really good at money. I mean look at American whites. I know this is triggering, but we have to work through this. This is the realest fucking red pill.
>>
File: NYUGDPFinancialShare.jpg (56KB, 1152x838px) Image search: [Google]
NYUGDPFinancialShare.jpg
56KB, 1152x838px
>>139099184
Also see pic related.
We got jewed by creating the Federal Reserve and giving them power to regulate the financial industry.
>>
File: 1493187694743.gif (2MB, 424x245px) Image search: [Google]
1493187694743.gif
2MB, 424x245px
>>139091928
africans tend to be physically charged
asians tend to be mentally charged
hispanics tend to be emotionally charged
whites tend to be ethically charged
kikes tend to be economically charged
>>
>>139091928
>just say why I'm Wong
>>
>>139091928
>2. Asians have higher IQ than whites

Wasn't that a botched result, with China fixing
the numbers by only using the numbers from
their more educated elite? Similar to how the
kikes fix their numbers by leaving out all their
reatarded inbreds.

What sources are you basing your declarations on?
It might be that whites max out all metrics. And there
are certain strains of whites that out-perform others.

I think I saw a graph where protestants beat out a
smarter sect of jew directly, but catholics fell under.

It's all about how each group breeds. You might have
a cluster of really smart chinks, but the rest are all
cannibalistic medieval shit-farmers intelligence-wise.
>>
>>139099443
It would be pretty easy to solve. All that would need to be done is abolishing the Fed. Overbearing regulation wouldn't even be necessary then.
>>
>>139099459
So you are saying whites are stupid? Yup we did it. Whites got beat by jews in finance. Accept it and stop crying. I will be mad the minute I have to wear a yarmukle to go take money out of the ATM, you weak fucking baby.
>>
File: 1481070004692.jpg (59KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
1481070004692.jpg
59KB, 548x618px
>>139099554
>t. Shlomo Shekelstein
U mad that I'm keying in on your little game, fellow "white man"?
>>
File: DuceYellen.jpg (3MB, 2015x3000px) Image search: [Google]
DuceYellen.jpg
3MB, 2015x3000px
>>139099459
What's your problem with the FED you mongoloids.
I mean seriously?
The FED saved your numb ass countless times.

Is it because you rather believe lazy politicians blaming their inability to get structural reforms going on the FED?

Is it because you rather believe republicans when they blame the FED for QE which was a direct response to the worst financial crisis in decades caused by...republicans?

Is it because muh jews?
Then how do they rip your off exactly and where will they defect once they have your money.

Your murricans are rock-bottom when it comes to education.
>>
>>139092251
Not necessarily something /pol/ will appreciate, but they created the first fiat currency.
They also had prototypes for methods of flying, that they didn't end up turning into actual methods of flight, in floating lanterns which took the principal of hot air balloons, and bamboo copters which were prototype helicopters.
Also, I know people always say gunpowder, but it was any type of explosives that was made by the Asians, fireworks, hand grenades, land mines, exploding cannonballs. If it was an early type of explosive the asians invented it
>>
>>139099679
And there it is, you are triggered by my arguments and cannot refute them, so better pull the shill card. Fucking pussy. DEBATE ME!
>>
>>139099279
Yes, cuckstianity indoctrinated Whites are fucked.
>>
IQ is a factor but not everything
there's a reason why America was a success with protestant puritans
hard work, family values, high IQ

an example against SEA is their lack of inventiveness. it's hard to tell with China because they destroyed themselves for 50 years with
>glorious Communist revolution comrade
but Japan basically did what America stopped doing when the US got distracted by socialist values. but it's just "done well", not "amazing new things never seen before"

to their credit, Joos are OK at this too.
inb4 neoptism

TL;DR there's a reason everyone including SEA are trying to get to white countries
whites are their own worst enemy in allowing anything more than the few best from overseas, and even then citizenship should not be extended.
>>
>>139098508
>Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.
Are you from Harrison, AR? I am visiting in a couple of months on another's business. Solely tourism, but I notice your saying was their billboard.
>>
>>139091928
Whites would have the same IQ as Asians if they stopped counting Slavs as whites.
>>
>>139099997
>>139000000
>>
File: boar.jpg (89KB, 755x353px) Image search: [Google]
boar.jpg
89KB, 755x353px
>>139095450
They refine the technology, making it cheaper to produce. What good is technology if only 1% of the population can use it?
>>
>>139099926
The Slave trade and rapid expansion and genocide against Native people gave the USA a huge advantage. It's funny to watch racists squirm on this. It's like, hey aren't you guys proud of this stuff? Or they straight up deny it happened, nah it was all on the hard work of white people who enslaved those blacks and murdered those indians.
>>
>>139099997
This is fucking garbage nazi logic that half your wigwogs don't even understand. Can you tell who among white people is a Slav in the US? No you fucking can't. Whites in the US are fucking so ignorant they think Joey Gibson is white. Whites in the US have no semblance of purity because most of us are fucking mutts.
>>
File: Fallacy.jpg (102KB, 644x574px) Image search: [Google]
Fallacy.jpg
102KB, 644x574px
>>139098192
Have they not?
Look in your room, how many products are made in China, as opposed to Europe?
Asians have MADE the world as it is today, and looking at how many of your possessions have been made in Asia is proof of this.
>>
>>139099730
>The FED saved your numb ass countless times.
They "saved" us from the problems that they created. Each time they "saved" us it led to more systemic risk being built into the system, ensuring that the next crash would be even worse and require an extra dose of "saving".

I shudder to think about what will happen the next time.

>Is it because you rather believe republicans when they blame the FED for QE which was a direct response to the worst financial crisis in decades caused by...republicans?
kek. The roots of the Financial Crisis all go back to (((Robert Rubin))), Bill Clinton's treasury secretary. Under Bush Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac did increase their purchases of sub-prime mortgages to securitize, but Clinton did that too. Rubin was the architect of the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 and did a whole lot more behind the scenes as Treasury Secretary.

>Then how do they rip your off exactly and where will they defect once they have your money.
They "regulate" all the major financial institutions and conduct Open Market Operations with all of the Primary Dealers from the NY Fed, enriching them by giving them first go at all the newly "printed" money before its value gets inflated away.
>>
File: IQ by country.jpg (72KB, 736x355px) Image search: [Google]
IQ by country.jpg
72KB, 736x355px
>>139099547
>Wasn't that a botched result, with China fixing the numbers
kek, pic related
>>
File: wg pride.jpg (163KB, 618x896px) Image search: [Google]
wg pride.jpg
163KB, 618x896px
>>139099958
http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/topic/mini-mantras-pro/

http://whiterabbitradio.net/
>>
File: quoting.png (36KB, 708x217px) Image search: [Google]
quoting.png
36KB, 708x217px
>>139100011
Why are you quoting me?
>>
>>139099730
At least we don't let our women get raped by sand niggers, you weak white piece of shit. Your country is a disgrace and you let the sand nigger cuck right into your white sisters.
>>
>>139100218
>Is it because you rather believe republicans when they blame the FED for QE which was a direct response to the worst financial crisis in decades caused by...republicans?
>kek. The roots of the Financial Crisis all go back to (((Robert Rubin))), Bill Clinton's treasury secretary. Under Bush Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac did increase their purchases of sub-prime mortgages to securitize, but Clinton did that too. Rubin was the architect of the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 and did a whole lot more behind the scenes as Treasury Secretary.
I thought it was the Community Reinvestment Act that created the conditions of banks being sued by ACORN(where obummer worked) because shitskins had bad credit so were disproportionally refused loans
>>
>>139099809
>DEBATE ME!
You're not even making arguments, anon.
>>
>>139100296
Instead you let your pure ass white bitches get loved tenderly and have babies with sand niggers. Please kill yourself because Kayla Jane Mohammed is being born right now and it triggers you so hard you fucking weak excuse for a cuck.
>>
>>139091928
Genetic IQ is a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUUL4bLC2_I
>>
>>139099547
It's not just China, look at the other countries in Asia, they all have higher IQs.
>>
>>139100369
I explicitly mentioned that:
>Under Bush Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac did increase their purchases of sub-prime mortgages to securitize, but Clinton did that too.
>>
>>139091928
Because it won't be japs, but gooks.
>>
File: apex think.jpg (50KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
apex think.jpg
50KB, 680x680px
>>139099997
So, wouldn't a country without slavs have the highest IQ?
But that's not the case, the 6 highest IQ countries are all Asian
>>
>>139099730
>The FED saved your numb ass countless times.
From problems the Fed created.
I don't appreciate an arsonist burning my house down, even if he later puts out the fire.
>>
>>139100235
Where is the best place for me to visit, when I'm in town, as per our conversation?
>>
>>139100471
>The original Act was passed by the 95th United States Congress and signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on October 12, 1977

I'm just saying it predatesbush and clinton, although there were many ammendments since 1977 and I can't be fucked to read through it all to see which ones actually caused the fuck up
>>
in after, during and before muh creativity
>>
>>139091928
>2. Asians have higher IQ than whites

I don't believe this for a second. It's well known that the Chinese cheat on every test they take and the government is complicit in helping them obtain fake documents for entry into US and European universities.

I spent a decade of my life traveling to China to evaluate factories for potential use in a specific industry. I probably spend 2.5-3 years of that decade in China. I've worked and socialized with Chinese more than I care to remember and I from that I can say without hesitation that the Chinese are not smarter than Whites. In fact I don't even know if the Chinese are humans.

Everyone here hate Jews and stereotypes them as money grubbing and ruthless in the pursuit of shekels. They ain't got nothing on the Chinese. They'll ripoff their own families and longtime business partners just for a 1 time score if they can get away with it. It's so incredibly tiresome always being on guard when negotiating and working with Chinese. Every step of the way you have ensure that they aren't switching out materials, stealing, cutting corners.

We should have let the Japanese destroy them. Imagine a nation the size of China with the society like Japan instead of a bug people collective.
>>
>>139100696
>although there were many ammendments since 1977 and I can't be fucked to read through it all to see which ones actually caused the fuck up
bingo. you're killing me anon.
Note that I said the purchases were increased during both Clinton and Bush admins. That's what the amendments were.
>>
>>139100786
>I don't believe this for a second. It's well known that the Chinese cheat on every test they take and the government is complicit in helping them obtain fake documents for entry into US and European universities.
see
>>139100221
>>
>>139100397
Whites are inferior

>Asians = Intelligence
>Blacks = Physical Strength and Athleticism
>Hispanics = Fertility and ability to spread genes
>Jews = Arts and Entertainment and Banking

>No wonder whites are so afraid of losing, they >are completely inferior in every way.

Sup Nigga
>>
>>139100786
>Has a low IQ
>I don't believe this for a second

Makes sense. Holy shit burgers are dumb as fuck.
>>
File: kojima dakimakura.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
kojima dakimakura.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>muh innovation

Then why are Western vidya fucking shit.

They has no innovation unlike Japanese game producers.

>inb4 vidya for children/loser
>>
>>139100825
ok, what about the lawsuits, do you have any info on that?
>>
>>139100897
I already addressed those arguments, you ignored them because you realized I had your number.
>>
>>139101176
You can look it up. Not relevant as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>139101007
I'm an animoo fan, but most of the ones I've watched lately have been fucking retarded, the artwork is still good though

have you noticed animoo getting shitter, or am I just not watching the right ones? where are the modern akira's
>>
>>139101243
the lawsuits are what forced the banks to make sub-prime loans, so I'd say they were pretty important, if not the main cause
>>
>>139097788

Yeah, We'll call you when we want to build a civilization out of cheap plastic toys and defective electronics.
>>
>>139101442
sounds like a retarded argument to me that you were convinced of because you lack criticial thinking skills, so you were easily convinced that niggers were behind it all

banks didn't care about the solvency of their debtors because they were selling off the mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It was a moral hazard problem.
>>
>>139091928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU47nhruN-Q
Gooks are a bunch of soulless insects. Link related.
>>
>>139100189
Yeah you can, even over 10 years ago back in high school I remember the whites self segregated from slavs and other eastern euros. No one liked the EE guys, they were overly aggressive and dumb.
>>
>>139101574
aah, good old ad hominem fallacy

banks were FORCED to give loans to bad credit niggers because of the law, and the threat of lawsuits. fanny and freddy were forced to underwrite the loans because of congress
>>
>>139092140
this

whites and east asians are fucking based

a lot of "white nationalists" have yellow fever anyway so what the fuck

both whites and east asians are superior to other races

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html
>>
>>139101721
just looked it up. literally every single article making that argument was written by a jew.
>>
>>139101718
And maybe whites self-segregated from Slavs because some Slavs were KGB agents in disguise.
>>
>>139091928
asians are like autists. they are superb at strict logical tasks. but they lack creativity. just look at their art.

it's possibly because they are an alien-human hybrid and thus lack a soul as they are not the Lord's creation.
>>
>>139091928
Because living standards in asia have never surpassed living standards in even the most impoverished white nations.
>>
>>139101194
No you didn't you posted a shill meme and accused your opponent of being a jew. That's the /pol/ pussy riposte but it doesn't actually work.
>>
>>139102421
Literally my first post in this thread was debunking your bullshit. Fuck off, i'm going to bed.
>>
As an empiricist, evidence suggest white folks have the greatest influence on innovation. We don't need to understand why something is. IQ is probably necessary but insufficient. There's a reason Korean airlines made their pilots speak English to reduce their crashes. Culture, the distribution of big 5 personality traits in the population, warrior genes, etc. It's to complex to pretend we know why, but we can know that it is. Inb4 Chinese gunpowder, as the mass starvation during the cultural revolution may be a significant enough bottleneck to have permanently changed Chinese character.
>>
>>139102970
Go lay down, Goy, We win. AHAHAHA
>Jew nose intensifies.
Jesus, you guys are snowflakes.
>>
>>139102411

What is Japan and Worst Corea?
>>
>>139091928
I don't believe in iq tests actually. Your iq score can even be improved by 15 points with shitty college. I believe in real world results and 90% of the greatest discoveries and inventions have come from europeans so there is no reason to think any other group is smarter.
>>
>>139094252
their empathy is proving to be a fatal flaw
>>
>>139094947
german IQ > vietnamese IQ
thus
white IQ > asian IQ
>>
Whites got dat soul and spirit. No can be beat by dat voodoo asian iq when you got heart.
>>
>>139095196
you have to factor in the fact that they are the most populous country which should guarantee being the most powerful.
>>
File: 1.png (44KB, 1132x983px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
44KB, 1132x983px
>when you realize whites are so advanced they already enslaved Japan, Korea, and China, and they only thing they can do now is cultural warfare
>>
>>139097678
WE
>>
>>139092248
Bull.
The difference in variance is true for men & women, but for the races it's about the same.

We're basically lucky that the biggest Asian country catch Communism, otherwise the Western leadership would have disappeared 30 years ago.
It will anyway tho, in about 10 years.
>>
File: 2.png (87KB, 1132x983px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
87KB, 1132x983px
>when you realize the purpose of "specialist Koreans"
>anime
>k-pop
>>
>>139095642
White inventions

>Litterally everything else
>>
File: 3.png (160KB, 1132x983px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
160KB, 1132x983px
>when you realize there are Korean rehabilitation camps for videogames
>>
>>139091928

suck my cock jew
>>
File: inventors.jpg (113KB, 863x571px) Image search: [Google]
inventors.jpg
113KB, 863x571px
Go to this page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors

You will see litterally EVERYTHING was invented by European countries, once or twice you will encounter an iranian or japanease, But thats it.
>>
>>139093923
As this graph shows, China is now earning more nobel prizes than anyone.
You can see their number in the white area with "USA" written on it.
>>
>>139091928
>Let's say /pol/ is right
No, let us not.
>>
>>139106965
how are these prizes awarded? could there be a bias in the process?

kek, they gave obummer the fucking peace prize for gods sake
>>
>>139091928
>civilization won't stop being advanced.
Asian civilization. It has nothing to do with the material desire to "progress" technologically. It's all to do with wanting the product of your ethnic culture to be preserved and continue in perpetuity.
>>
They are higj I.Q but low creativity which means they arenr able to utilize their intelligence effectively and are basically a hive mind
>>
File: european accomplishment.png (108KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
european accomplishment.png
108KB, 1237x1017px
>>139091928
>>
>>139107389
French politician/conference-givers Francois Asselineau made a conference about the Peace Nobel prize.

It's basically given by a committee of a handful of members (like 5), and it's mostly the president of this committee who choose anyway, so it's basically a price given by one guy.

For the other Nobels, I'd be curious to know the Jewish percentage of the jury.
>>
>>139106926
>instant noodles
>>
>>139093225
Gun powder existed in the west before asians. Thats a myth.
>>
File: 1503679541027.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1503679541027.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>139097788
>once again
>again
>>
File: 1492275842176.gif (57KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492275842176.gif
57KB, 800x581px
>>139092251
Need a full world map of pic related.
>>
IQ is a very strong influence on both health and success. But you need to refine your knowledge:

1. In Western countries, when IQ for ONLY whites are tested, the IQ isn't 100, its 105, which is much closer to the average of 108-110 of some Asian countries

2. The average IQ of a group tells you only a little about an individual. For example, I am 135 IQ and white which is literally more than 2 standard deviations above the Asian population, let alone whites.

3. High IQ people have less kids so your theory is flawed. In reality, the niggers and arabs who are having 5-6 kids each will "inherit" this world if things don't change. The population of Africa will quadruple from 1b --> 4b in the next century while every other continent plateaus or shrinks, think about that.
>>
>>139091928
Asians have a culture of learning like Jews, it doesn't mean they are genetically predisposed to be smarter than Whites. I still believe Whites are the most intelligent race, most of modern physics comes from Whites, not Asians or Jews.
>>
File: atrump.png (333KB, 498x589px) Image search: [Google]
atrump.png
333KB, 498x589px
You are wrong.
Asians do have a higher mean IQ but produce a lower percentage of geniuses that Germanic Europe.
Mean average isn't everything, honestly a basic understanding of statistics would be the biggest fucking redpill.
Watch a lecture on Gaussian distributions, if you're a statlet.
East Asian societies have much lower standard deviations, meaning they produce a smaller proportion of people with high and low IQs, think about it - despite their enormous and historic population they have produced no Newtons or Maxwells, likewise the proportion of their populations who are objectively stupid is smaller than those found in White societies and substantially smaller than those found elsewhere.

I know this because I had this conversation with a lecturer when I studied comp-sci in China for a year. In China they tests the IQ of prospective students rigorously, they don't dismiss the metric as problematic. He said that though Chinese students on average perform very well by global standards, the percentage of students with genius level IQs is not commensurate with that in the West. I think the figures are something like 1/150 Germanic Euros hava an IQ of 140+, in China it's something like 1/4000 and the gulf between these fractions only expands as the asymptotic approaches the x axis in the positive direction.

Not all whites are superior to all other ethnicities, you will find some amount of africans even who are not only smarter than some europeans but smarter than most europeans, that doesn't compromise the truth. These are general truths.
>The avg east asian is smarter than the avg euro
>Euros produce a greater percentage of geniuses, despite a lower mean IQ
>Other Asians, African and indigenous populations are less intelligent than both the aforementioned ethnic groups

Honestly, if you think Asians or Jews are smarter, ask yourself why the vast majority of the most exalted minds this world has yet produced come from our corner of the Eurasian landmass.
>>
File: GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (413KB, 780x1074px) Image search: [Google]
GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg
413KB, 780x1074px
>>139094421
>>139094793
>>139111862
I just remembered this documentary, it's what started the conversation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVIOtuiOFE
I'm half scared the reason they let euro STEMtists in is to steal out DNA
>>
>>139111702
>most of modern physics comes from Whites, not Asians or Jews.
>most of modern physics comes from Whites, not Jews
um, I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>139091928
>"Why is it bad if a complete race and various cultures related to that race disappear again? XD"
>>
>>139112491
No you don't.
People just sensationalize geniuses when they're jews, just as Tao has become a celebrity. Tao's work is mainly collaborative and you would struggle to name those he has worked with, guess why.
Also, why do you think so many of the Jews who have contributed are european Jews?
The two greatest physicists are British and without a drop of Jewish blood.
>>
IQ is only useful in showing that niggers and arabs are sub humans that never evolved past proto caveman

The real measure of a race and its abilities is in pattern recognition, meaning that the stereotype for each is in fact correct. Whites are more creative and adaptable which our culture and achievements show. Asians are bug like human calculators with no souls - useful but not top of the tree and their problem solving abilities are quite poor without a manual

Jews similarly are smart only in stealing ideas and using whites good nature against them. There is an intelligence there but it falls apart because of the propensity to brag and give away their plans. If they were truly so superior we would not have learned of their tricks and certainly would have no power to change anything. Remember this: what is currently being used is the Jews top tactic, and it loses its effect more with every passing day. When they turn to violence on a mass scale we win because we can finally justify an armed riposte which we will win
>>
>>139092529
another soulless chink here
I'm having my chihuahua hotpot while watching these crackers shitposting
>>
>IQ is the deciding factor

Good job misreading /pol/ message.

IQ is only the defining factor when comparing to blacks.

If we are comparing to Asians then you need to look at civilization accomplishments, personal drive, philosophies, entrepreneurship and finally dick size
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.