[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hoping that Texas just gets washed away and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 920x920[1].jpg (53KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
920x920[1].jpg
53KB, 920x690px
Anyone else hoping that Texas just gets washed away and sinks into the ocean?
>>
No ,':o\
>>
>>139091193
stay safe anon
>>
>>139091000
that would be better for mankind
>>
>>139091000
just austin
>>
>>139091000
Yea, but more refugees :(
>>
>>139091000
>>139091253
i wish canada would sink
>>
>>139091347
I wish we were raked desu.
>>139091193
I hope you make it bby.
>>
File: tenor.gif (747KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
747KB, 498x266px
>>139091000

No. I am, however, hoping NK glasses California.
>>
>>139091347
>an island telling others to sink

anyway if canada sinks the whole work sinks
>>
>>139091322
and all the liberal spics in southern and central texas.
>>
>>139091000
The states would be better with it gone.
Can't think of a more shitty state beside Florida.
>>
>>139091000
I would because I hate Texas. The only problem? I live in Texas.
>>
>>139091530
That would be great
>>
>>139091607
>Australia
>the island

the day of the rake can't come soon enough
>>
>>139092110
>not knowing australia can be considered either an island or continent

american education strikes again
>>
>>139092037

>i live in texas

You know you can move anywhere you want, right? People don't hate people from Texas, they just hate people who think that Texas isn't the worst and most harmful state in and for the union.
>>
>>139091530
Shasta County Anon here. Let the NK Nukes fly from San Fran on down. Hell, if San Fran, LA, & San Diego were hit all of our state's problems would be gone. The winds would blow the fallout away from the Northstate so fuck it.
>>
>>139092663

>Let the NK Nukes fly from San Fran on down

While NorCal is best Cal, the makeup of California generally reflects the political makeup of the country. Geographically most of California is red, but the biggest liberals in the country congregate in the handful of population centers. Pretty sure ever San Diego is red - because of big money - and they make the best beer in the world.

I've lived all over the country and unless you take a trip to one of the big cities in California, the state is red as fuck. I never really got the hate.
>>
>>139091530
This.

We need to get rid of Jewish supercompanies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, and SpaceX as soon as possible.
>>
>>139093405

Pretty sure San Diego is reddish because of Navy base and military shit. And rich fucks in La Jolla.
>>
>>139095452

Do military folk vote where they're stationed? I thought they all did mail-in voting. But yeah, SD is red because of the people with money, and how expensive it is to live there without money.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.