[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POO IN THE SHOE!!!!!!!! sf faggot libshit plan was to throw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494120455341.png (242KB, 698x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494120455341.png
242KB, 698x768px
POO IN THE SHOE!!!!!!!!

sf faggot libshit plan was to throw dog poop all over their own field where conservative rally was going to be held before it ended up getting canceled anyway for unrelated reasons (fear of ANTIFA rabid libshit violence)

now what we should do is sign up for a lot of rallies and events with the city, but never actually show up or do anything. basically trick them into shitting all over their own city, and the faggot rioters who come from out of state can waste their money and time traveling for nothing

bleed the leftists in a war of attrition, what do you guys say? new strategy??
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally

>Turd Reich: San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally
‘I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,’ says the organizer of an unusual protest ahead of Saturday’s Patriot Prayer rally
>>
>>139089292
They could have just cleaned it up before the event. How hard is it to get a few volunteers with pooper-scoopers to clean up a field?

Could have collected the shit and dumped it at the local university.
>>
>>139089346
Here's the archive
https://unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally
>>
File: 1481930786916.jpg (1MB, 1347x1985px) Image search: [Google]
1481930786916.jpg
1MB, 1347x1985px
>>139089292
>>139089292
BANNON IS A ZIONIST KIKE
>>
just trick them into shitting up their already fucking disgusting city
>>
File: 1470091705753.jpg (50KB, 552x615px) Image search: [Google]
1470091705753.jpg
50KB, 552x615px
what do you guys think?
>>
>>139089837
I think I'm gonna wear boots tomorrow
>>
>>139089922
it got canceled genius
>>
>>139089292
seriously just file for permit after permit with every fucked up fake name of a group you can think of.
>>
>>139090090
overwhelm the system, apply for permits for 1000, show up with 10 people, antifa will show up with 3000, it will cost the city millions
>>
>>139089292
We absolutely need to start waging information war on antifa. This or other methods - one of my favorites is announce right wing events in every city, get nothing but polsters to populate the "ye brah I'm going" crowd, and then don't show up.

Watch Antifa burn cities for literally no reason, get the people to hate them.
>>
>>139090201>>139090252

YES you guys are starting to get it!

think about it. all the money the city spends on the massive police prescence and preparations and barricades. that comes out of the SF citizen taxpayers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.