[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The shills. The fucking shills. There has been such a large influx

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1476614346155.gif (30KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
1476614346155.gif
30KB, 300x407px
The shills. The fucking shills. There has been such a large influx of shills recently, that it is infuriating. It is almost impossible to have a thread not filled with a bunch of shills.I can't be the only one getting sick of it? Look at the podesta thread for example.. Multiple shills same-fagging, spamming stupid shit, and disrupting the flow of conversation. What can be done about this?
>>
File: 1450925360308.png (225KB, 770x566px) Image search: [Google]
1450925360308.png
225KB, 770x566px
>>139075444
>>
File: GOOGLEAyyLmaos.png (64KB, 588x469px) Image search: [Google]
GOOGLEAyyLmaos.png
64KB, 588x469px
>>139075444

TL;DR The shills are the LEAST of our problems.
>>
>>139075444
THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE

IGNORE THEM

THEY ARE BOTS WHO DEPEND ON REPLIES TO THEIR POSTS

STICKY THIS
>>
>>139076613
If something actually happens on the 23rd, I will be shocked. Not gonna let some skype mystics get in the way of my shitposting, though.
>>
>>139077041
*sky mystics
>>
>>139077041

Awesome. That's two people now that have responded in other threads with something other than slurs. That means its catching on. Good shit!
It might not be the 23rd it might be later. i'm thinking it's gonna be like a huge, unmistakable hint on the 23rd; just to get people talking. Then it'll be awhile; maybe before Christmas but we'll find out.
First Contact! Fuck yes! And if nothing happens, /pol/ laughs and just moves on. Also, bump.
>>
>>139077855
All I'm saying is if the world ends, it means all of the John Titor / Donald Trump lore is defunct. It's been too cash money to be defunct. We'll see what happens, I suppose. I think the star alignment is rather interesting, though. Recently I did have an interaction with God, I will say. I was riding my bike when I got hit by a green SUV. Ran over my foot and fucked my bike. Only bruised on the foot, despite a giant SUV running over it. Additionally, my phone was dead when I got on my bike, but at the scene of the crash it was at 8%.. just enough for me to call 911 and get the assistance I needed -- including a ride home.

Regardless, we'll see what happens. Thanks for the bump, by the way.
>>
>>139078345

i've only been a two threads about that; they call it time travel; but I think it's interdimensional. Also, I don't think it'll make it defunct; because I think it's part of the plan. Google had that front and center for all to see; and people went "Oh, that's cute." and thought nothing of it. Nothing, nobody talking about it anywhere. There isn't a troll alive who can manipulate and deceive like that; except Trump.
>>
>>139076613
>>139077041
>>139077855
Where are you getting the association between September 23rd and ETs from?
>>
>>139075444
Also, yeah these fucking shills. The e-celebs promoters are the worst.
>>
it's the meme flags
>>
File: 1503127551966.jpg (353KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
1503127551966.jpg
353KB, 616x693px
>>139075444
Could this ironically be the latest and cleverest shill-ploy? complaining about shills and shill threads? then intimating that X or Y view is a shill-trick?
>>
>>139080408

Shit, I'm think of a TL:DR version, but TL;DR, It's murky.

Long story short:
The over-arching agenda to ALL of whats going on right now is simple. We are being groomed and conditioned to certain standards of behavior
in order to prepare for First Contact. We got caught with our pants down, which is why we're policing speech and taking down statues of war.
Everything, and I mean everything else; is a distraction. It's like a huge shell game. I think this is the last shell.
We're trying to put our best face forward to meet our new guests, and since everyone has a different definition of what that means, there's conflict.
>>
>>139075444
But you're wrong.
I hate Pakis and kikes.
[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
>>
>>139080807
holy shit. I hope you are right. It explains everything going on.

Interesting times we live in
>>
>>139075444
Ignore them shills are blatantly obvious
>>
>>139081515

Y'know that meme of Colonel Campbell where he talks about context? Check this out:

On the day of the eclipse, I turned on my computer and went online. My browser defaults to Google. That was the frst thing I saw.
I went on to search what time the eclipse was. I went to the park near my house to watch it. There was cloud cover and in those moments it gave me time to think.
Millions of people all over the world saw that image and thought nothing of it, because they were also looking for what time to see the eclipse.
In between the cloud cover, I got to thinking. And it hit me like a truck.
Aliens, censoship, fighting, removing war statues, policing the internet, frogs, the Prophecy....HOLY SHIT!

After I walked home (because running in a large crowd would freak people out) I started connecting dots.

Long story short, we're getting visitors. I'm calling it. If I'm wrong; I look like a fucking idiot for about 2 weeks, and people move on. So it's win-win.
Also, vid related. This is the scene that was in my head when it 'clicked'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW2RlaC6nAs

Also, bump.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.