[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you defend this. This is a man who literally burned puppies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DIHabw4XoAA1QJN.jpg (102KB, 749x811px) Image search: [Google]
DIHabw4XoAA1QJN.jpg
102KB, 749x811px
How can you defend this. This is a man who literally burned puppies alive and laughed about it. Drumpfkins are sick, subhumans
>>
>>139065306
>complains about burning puppies alive
yeah and the left kills unborn children.
fucking kill yourself you sandnigger garbage.
>>
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/dog-day-afternoon-6438729

Within minutes, the upstairs of the house was engulfed in flames. Kush, Barker says, could hear Dre, his prized pit-bull puppy, yelping, and he jumped from the attic to try to save the dog.

As black smoke billowed from the house, Barker says, Kush frantically tried to get Dre to run outside, the puppy yelping "like a baby."

At one point, Dre ran from the master bedroom and bolted down the stairs toward the front door, where it came face to face with a SWAT team member. Instead of letting the dog run outside, the SWAT member reportedly launched a counterattack.

"They shot the dog in the face with a fire extinguisher when he tried to come out of the fire," says Trisha Golden, Gabrial's younger sister, who helped raise the dog and was outside the burning home calling for it to come out. She did not live at the house, but hung out there frequently, she says. She heard about the fire and came immediately. "He turned and ran back into the master bedroom and burned [to death]."

Delfino says he asked one of the SWAT officers what happened to Dre and was told that the dog had been "neutralized" with the fire extinguisher. He asked the officer if the dog had attacked anybody, and the cop said no.

As smoke filled the house and Kush's efforts to save the dog failed, he finally fled from the burning home and was immediately thrown to the ground and his hands and feet were cuffed by four SWAT officers. ...

Kush, a biking and skateboarding enthusiast, told KTVK-TV Channel 3 that sheriff's deputies thought it was hilarious that his dog had burned to death in the fire.

"As they're hog-tying me, they have the nerve and the audacity to laugh at me and say, `Did you hear that dog screaming upstairs?'" Kush told Channel 3. "I don't know how they have the audacity and the heart to say something like that."
>>
>>139065306

>image on the internet of text

that PROVES it!
>>
>>139065621
what the fuck does one have to do with another???
>>
>>139065710
Every single democratic voter believes in killing children. This man only killed dogs.
>>
>>139066198
>>139065710
And then, the shill falls silent. Utterly defeated in their ideals of moralism and faggotry.
sage
>>
>>139065306

>oh god not the puppies

but let's forget about the ~400 children raped literally in pic related

get your priorities straight dumbass

>Saged.

Please take your bait elsewhere faggot. Back to Plebbit, perhaps?
>>
>>139067859
>firstly fails to reply to my post properly
I'm going to start by addressing the fact that you're using reddit spacing while proceeding to call me plebbit.
Quick reminder that he wasn't the one raping the children.
Within the last few minutes since your last post, more children have been aborted than all of those investigated rape cases combined.
http://www.numberofabortions.com/
I'd sage your post if I could too.
>>
>>139065710
Inconsistent application of logic in an ad homien attack. Making a moral argument can be perfectly valid but only if backed up with a sound philosophy and consistently applied. It's a double standard which reveals the ulterior motive behind the argument which is really about discrediting and attacking what is seen as the opponent rather than any real moral concern about the sanctity of the dogs life. Even if there is a real concern then that concern reveals a flaw in reasoning in regards to that persons stance on abortion.
>>
>>139065306
Literally there was a guy on twitter @amanspatriot or something like that and his fake tittied whore, @calizona who burning puppies. They were fucking douchebags and need to pay for their sins
>>
>>139068416

Are you sure you're replying to the right guy? This is for the shill who made this stupid thread.

>he wasn't the one raping the children

I didn't say he was. I was pointing out the fact that OP forgot to mention the disparaging info in pic related. Obviously /ourguy/ wasn't the one doing the raping.
>>
>>139065710
Awww, shilly willy not going to address being BTFO?
>>
>>139072210
Most of it was towards you after you told me to go back to plebbit, the rest was your shitty addressing of his argument.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.