[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST p...paypal me.... racist fucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: HAHAHAHAH.png (483KB, 807x497px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAH.png
483KB, 807x497px
ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

p...paypal me.... racist fucks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVI9Phz_ENo&feature=youtu.be
>>
She's just mad that bigcuties.com wouldn't hire her.
>>
>>139060095
>Ashleigh Shackelford is a queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, cultural producer, and artist. She is a contributing writer at Wear Your Voice Magazine and For Harriet. In her commitment to creating and imagining new worlds, Ashleigh created an organization for body positivity - Free Figure Revolution, and a coalition for afrofuturism entitled Black Futurism. When she's not writing Facebook statuses as novels, Ashleigh is working on producing cultural storytelling of and by Black fat femmes.

oh ok
>>
Fun fact, she's a prostitute.
>>
I want her on my face
>>
>>139060095
>shackelford

lol
>>
Can someone please tell me why these niggers that hate white people so much are not on board with the idea of having white nations?
Let evil whitey go and live with his own kind, enjoy your nigger paradise.
>>
>>139060095
You can either get mad or live with the knowledge that she is going to be an unemployable crack addict prostitute.
>>
File: 1284316222053.jpg (16KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1284316222053.jpg
16KB, 290x290px
>>139060095

>Black
>Shackleford
>Chains/Sheckles
>>
To all the people on here not from the US, this actually is the weight of the average sheboon.
>>
>>139060095
>Paypal me
You just know she's gonna spend it all on KFC
>>
>>139061589
No KFC in the wilderness.
>>
>>139060095
This is exactly the type of stuff we need to spread to further drive white people to the right.
>>
>>139060095
I wanna spank this disobedient avocado
>>
File: 1489281947001.jpg (2MB, 1568x991px) Image search: [Google]
1489281947001.jpg
2MB, 1568x991px
>>139060095
>>
>all white people are racist
>"white people are ALL racist"
what does that even mean?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.