[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’m not a supremacist but if you have to fight “white supremacy”

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: thinking.png (115KB, 680x521px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
115KB, 680x521px
I’m not a supremacist but if you have to fight “white supremacy” doesn’t that just prove whites are superior?
>>
>>139058572
>>139058572

Sometimes you can spot a problem not by what is there, but by what is missing. For another example, look at affirmative action: it makes people MORE racist because they know for sure their black doctor/lawyer/builder weren't held to the same standards as white people when they went through training.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAILOVESURFING.jpg (41KB, 299x499px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAILOVESURFING.jpg
41KB, 299x499px
>>139058572
You don't seem very educated you should read some philosophy I suggest starting with this
>>
>>139058572
They know that deep down.
>>
File: 1500669508025.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
1500669508025.png
50KB, 593x552px
>>139058572
If you have to "save the West" from minorities, doesn't that make them superior to Whites?
>>
>>139058572
Yeah it's funny, leftists only want to argue about how to end white supremacy, they don't like to go into the causes of it.
>>
>>139062891
yes, but most of /pol/ wants to save the west from other whites who are weaponizing minorities.
t. not a white nationalist.
>>
>>139062891
>pic
Jews wouldn't be a problem if they were importing millions of low IQ people, in fact they would probably a positive if they weren't pushing all this multiculturalism shit
>>
>>139062891
They aren't actually Jewish. It's a region in Ukraine called Khazar. They adopted Judaism and have masqueraded as Jews ever since. The Palentstines living in Israel are the true Jews, its been proven by genetics. They have a typical dune coon IQ.
T. Khazarian descendant
>>
>>139064560
Neither are you, dumbass. You adopted judaism. Your ancestors were polytheists.
>>
>>139058572
Yes, and SJWs are trying to level the playing field.
>>
>>139062891

I thought Jews were white?

If they are then isn't saying they have high IQ white supremacy >?
>>
>>139064952
Nice American education dumbass. Never called myself Jewish whatsoever. I specifically said Khazarian. Congrats you're retarded.
>>
>>139058572
White Supremacy, in 2017, simply means white people holding positions of economic, political, cultural and social power. When you realize this every action taken by the Left makes sense.
It's the progressive stack writ large, whites stepping aside so that POC can take over.
>>
>>139062891
>I have to fumigate my house to kill the termites destroying it.
>Somehow this means the termites are superior
>>
>>139066096
you would be pushing Jews out of power if you really went for the 1% and the ones holding the real power in America
>>
>>139065819
You are nonetheless. Christcuckery is nothing but a sect of judaism.

>>139066249
OP's logic, not mine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.