[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can’t form a white ethnostate if you can’t decide what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 37

White nationalists are confused paranoiacs. White identity is entirely superficial, a distraction from real culture and meaning. Whiteness is a petulant reaction to an individual’s genealogical laziness.

Irish identity is fundamentally separated from English identity. After the potato famine, the English turned on a dime against their “white” brethren, refusing them jobs and predictably complaining about their natural tendency to be stupid criminals.

This trend continues, although white nationalist sentiment is so unpopular that few investigate its instability. A brief examination of any white nationalist community reveals attempts for “whites” to rigorously define the borders of its race as if they actually exist. Arguments over whether slavs, greeks, spaniards, and even the scottish are white are rampant. People have to ask what percentage of a person’s 23andme results can be ashkenazi before they are considered jewish. Whiteness is made fragile by its paranoid focus on purity. As white nationalism becomes a matter of public discussion, these fractures will become magnified, and the lack of an insular national identity will mean contemporary white nationalists will never reach even the doomed heights of german white nationalism in ww2. Even that effort was doomed by its identification with an imaginary white aryan, even that designation flows into India and questionable borders. You can’t form a white ethnostate if you can’t decide what white is.
>>
>>139058517
Euro Christocrasy with Canon Law and public executions for blasphemy.
>>
>be me, refresh /pol/ after posting this
>"sardinians aren't white dude"
>first post i see
>>
File: 1494696685413.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1494696685413.png
854KB, 986x1118px
Purity spiraling is retarded.
>>
>>139059086

It's either - there's no such thing as a true racial identity so whiteness is purely superficial - which means all solidarity is tenuous

OR

White is a Real Thing in which case white people will constantly argue about who is white enough to join da club

No winning move.
>>
File: 1472509145928.jpg (939KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
1472509145928.jpg
939KB, 3741x3887px
Reminder that OP cannot bump his own thread
>>
>>139058517
You don't need white unity, you need nationalism and self pride. White unity is already doomed when your women are running after niggers for big dicks and males are wedding anime characters and being gay.
>>
>>139061330

ya but then all this white ethnostate dumbassery flies out the window and it seems like pol LOVES it
>>
>>139061835
>Implying more than half of pol isn't going to end up marrying an anime character
>>
>>139059609

white is a meme identity with no objective qualifiers. It originated as a neologism created in colonies to distinguish Europeans form the natives simply because they were paler, or to distinguish Americans from the Blacks since Americans were mixed and didn't know their precise ancestry, but were also visibly paler. If you want to use any term at all, use European.

T. butthurt Alberto Barbosa who was called fucking "Hispanic" but his Chinese friend
>>
We don't like gays because we can't prove if it's a disorder or a choice yet and you fags are being brainwashed for someone else's agenda.
>>
>>139063429

ya but at what time do you take the snapshot to say "this is the true europe" because p. much anyone with a citizenship can be counted as european OR you can say only people that lived here since X are european

same problem, same dumb, semantic, paranoid arguments
>>
>>139065091

are u a bot
>>
>>139065099

Indo Europeans are European. Really, European is a geographical term and humans are going to constantly change and evolve. Even if all the black people left Sweden and they interbred forever in isolation, they wouldn't be the same as they are now in 1 million years.
>>
>>139059086
Agreed, DNA test for R1b or I1; nationality is now meaningless.
>>
File: 1503711381433.png (211KB, 1834x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1503711381433.png
211KB, 1834x1366px
You are all posting in an ANTIFA slide thread.
>>
>>139065647

R1b exists in populations in central africa

Selecting for I1 means most french ppl aren't included

>queue same semantic arguments into infinity
>>
>>139065709

I will make sure to use pic related as often as I can

best to spread the word about what these fuckers are doing
>>
>>139058517
Leftists don't seem to have a problem pinning down what exactly a white person is when they claim we're responsible for all the world's evils.
You're being intellectually dishonest and are only bringing this shit up because you think it somehow might hinder us.
As far as a white ethnostate goes, repatriating the negroids, the slopes, mexicans, the jews and muslims is a good start if not all that is currently necessary.
>>
File: average USA yankee man.png (145KB, 401x322px) Image search: [Google]
average USA yankee man.png
145KB, 401x322px
>>139058517
my idea of ethno state. everyone have beard and wear tiny cowboy hats
>>
>>139065709

is this picture fucking real lmao
>>
>>139066404

Plenty of people voluntarily self-identify as white, but that isn't exactly the same as creating a white ethnostate now, is it? When people willingly call themselves white its also pretty easy to say they are white. When you have ideas of objective racial qualities its totally different from self-identification.

Accusing me of intellectual dishonesty isn't a counter-argument.

Quick question: are ethnic hispanics who exist in territories that america annexed supposed to be repatriated to the place they didn't come from?
>>
>>139065709

nvm this was made by some guy on /pol/

no one would use the term "retard" while also claiming to be Antifa
>>
>>139058517

SOLUTION:

let everyone that isnt black, jewish or more than 75% asian/indigenous be white

once the blacks, jews, and fullblooded asians/indigenous are wiped out

THEN we can purity spiral and remove the lesser whites
>>
>>139066107
>R1b exists in populations in central africa
Thanks to Europeans.
R1B originated in the British isles
>>
>>139067746

and who's the paragon of whiteness we'll compare the genomes with?
>>
>>139067183
>are ethnic hispanics who exist in territories that america annexed supposed to be repatriated to the place they didn't come from?
Yeah. They're not white.
>>
>>139067746
>THEN we can purity spiral and remove the lesser whites
So what about the half black half white individuals?
>>
>>139067881

nah there's in the last 3-4 years been papers published that confirm its roots are in Asia, very likely either southeast asia or mongolia
>>
>>139068112

There is no "paragon of whiteness" because whiteness isn't an objectively measurable quality or combination of qualities. It's a meme word with no anthropological value. People should refer to themselves by their individual ethnicity.
>>
>>139068133

so you're back to the problem of identifying who's inherently racially white or not because your understanding of ethnostate formation isn't bound to any geographical realities. that's the point of this thread - white nationalists will have endless arguments about who is white enough to be in the club.
>>
File: 1494871309588.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1494871309588.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
>>139068710
But then we can't drag people around with those labels.
>>
>>139058517
stupid argument. africans enslaved each other for hundreds of years. they will always identity as blacks. asians killed each other by the millions, still asian. white's fought and killed each other by the 10's of millions, they're still white and see themselves as white. wtf are you babbling about. there is very little confusion about who is considered white and who isnt. the only wild card is the j00.

>>139061835
speaking of j00z
>>
>>139068710
>>139065099

replied to your comment and the post where i address this - even if u drill down to ethnicity there's a question of inherent authenticity that you run into that will lead to endless arguments that weaken the idea of any ethnostate
>>
>>139069041
Dude I know this is down to our American """"education"""" but people outside of the U.S. don't see race like us. Africans see race on a region-by-region basis and asians identify race by basically the country.
>>
>>139068949

memes aside this fucking identity politics war bullshit has to end. People need to be judged on their personalities and individual merits and attributes. That's not to say that individual ethnicities don't deserve to exist, but if you seriously say "haha STUPID Spaniard I'm so OBJECTIVELY superior to you because I'm Norwegian" you're a fucking mongoloid

also, I might add those studies on IQ everyone on /pol/ likes to parrot where done by two people that tried to analyze the IQ of the entire world and the methodology criticisms are absolutely rampant. No one has made any sort of objective study on IQ and even if they did, there'd be a lot of things to consider such as the methodology of the studies themselves, who they interviewed (what ages, professions, etc) and a shit load of other things.

Idk man I'm just tired of feeling excluded because people don't think I fit into the cool kids white club and therefore I'm a degenerate subhuman shitskin and bla bla bla. It's all fucking silly. I just want to be judged on my own merits and not on pre selected characteristics I had no control over.
>>
>>139069041

>very little confusion

are you even reading this board? I refreshed it after posting this thread and literally, one of the first posts i saw fly by was "sardinians aren't white dude"

the idea of black identity is only so prevalent because self-proclaimed white people shipped and shuffled them around so much as slaves that they have no idea where they came from
>>
>>139069288

If you wanted some sort of pure ethnostate, the best thing to do atm is to just kick out all non natives, including mixed race people. There will be always those will small traces of non-x native population DNA, but it's the best one can hope for if an Ethnostate is what is desired.
>>
>>139058517
>Whiteness is made fragile by its paranoid focus on purity.

It's not though. Most people don't give a fuck as long as you don't act like a nigger.
>>
>>139069409

Yeah it used to be that way but not anymore. That sort of "white/black/yellow" reductionist bullshit has begun to affect Europe BIG TIME and definitely the rest of the World. I'm Portuguese and my Chinese-Canadian friend is like "haha ur not white ur Hispanic" as if southern Europeans and Latin Americans were the same race and cultures. It's just fucking silly.
>>
>>139069469
>People need to be judged on their personalities and individual merits and attributes.
Of course, totally agree.
I might add those studies on IQ everyone on /pol/ likes to parrot where done by two people that tried to analyze the IQ of the entire world and the methodology criticisms are absolutely rampant.
Not to mention that IQ is simply just a measure of abstract or general knowledge and not necessarily the type of knowledge that contributes to higher knowledge.
>I just want to be judged on my own merits and not on pre selected characteristics I had no control over.
Don't worry man, eventually all this will go away and we can get back to a meritocracy.
>>
>>139068895
>white nationalists will have endless arguments about who is white enough to be in the club
Yeah or we could just start with the niggers and the mexican nationals and so on, the remainder will be such a small minority that they'll probably self deport. And if those that don't will be a much smaller number as to barely even be an issue.
We just need to get started on deporting groups of the most obvious genetically dissimilar dead weights and keep going until we don't have racial division problems anymore.
>>
>>139058517
"it is idiotic to say that a pureblood italian exists, we're looking at thousands of years of european society... if a man feels italian, acts italian, thinks like an italian... then by all means, he is italian" which is Mussolini his way of saying that whites are relative, just don't act like a nigger/wigger...
>>
>>139058517

States should have open borders with forced immigration to States most closely matching their political ideology.

Race isn't really important once communism is purged.
>>
>>139069921

>genetically dissimilar

like i've said over and over again - dissimilar to what? what paragon of the white race will you select?
>>
>>139069041

"Blacks" don't call themselves that because they didn't look at their features and go "ah yes, we are all black so we call ourselves that" the same way we don't go "ah, we all have ears, so let's call ourselves the Ear Lads". People identified each other by more defining features like specific country of origin or smaller phenotypical differences.

>>139069871

I disagree on the IQ bit, because what it determines is problem solving and logic. IQ tests mostly consist of pattern recognition and examining those patterns and how to solve the missing link/pattern.

And nah it never will, I'll always be the brown shitskin who'll never be as good as the white man on the virtue of my spic name and brown skin that I had no choice over, just because that's the way the world works.
>>
>>139058517
Kill your self
>>
>>139058517
We don't need to decide what white is. We total war the shit out of everything in sight every 80-100 years. Looks like you're the target this go round.
>>
>>139065709
I love spicy food
>>
>>139070234

Nice contribution m8
>>
>>139069972

ok but its a semantic argument again because who is the objective judge of what "acting like a nigger/wigger" is? purity spiral again
>>
>>139058517
Yeah but those same standards can easily be applied to any ethnic or national group.

What defines "Irishness"? Being Catholic? Being born in Ireland? Having Irish parents?
>>
>>139058517
>identity
>politics
get out.
>>
>>139069409
imbecile. what does the education system have to do with this? People identify country first, race/color 2nd. how is this a difficult concept to comprehend?

if ask any Chinese person do they consider themselves Asian, do you really think they will say no?
>>
A white man in Louisiana invented hot sauce FYI. (Just respond to the title)
>>
>>139070192
>I disagree on the IQ bit, because what it determines is problem solving and logic. IQ tests mostly consist of pattern recognition and examining those patterns and how to solve the missing link/pattern.
Yes exactly, abstract thinking. It probably would have helped to say these things but this is what is tested for in IQ tests.
>I'll always be the brown shitskin who'll never be as good as the white man on the virtue of my spic name and brown skin that I had no choice over, just because that's the way the world works.
Long ago before the Jews would come to dominate parts of American society, they were dumb as fuck and worthless as shit. It was only through repeated successions of dedicated parents and an affinity for community and self-improvement that they came to be what we know them as in America. Communities rise and fall in success and it depends on the individuals in those communities to affect change. Believe in yourself and you will succeed, hell your whole community will over time, God willing.
>>
Also
>german white nationalism in ww2

The Nazis were not "white nationalists" in any meaningful use of the term, they were Nordic/Aryan obsessed to the point that they believed practically everyone outside Germany and Scandinavia was some kinda mutt
>>
>>139070181
But we don't need to identify what is white, merely what is black.
If you're 100% west african, you black nigga gtfo.
If you're 80% west african, you still back as shit nigga gtfo.
And so on until we have don't have to pay a huge chunk of our income to feed Shaniqua and her 9 niglets.
>>
>>139070459

>Yeah but those same standards can easily be applied to any ethnic or national group.

Agreed. Identification with "whiteness" is unstable. Ethnic and national groups only slightly less so, but still less so.
>>
>>139070542
Didn't listen. I said that race is perceived differently around the world.
>>
>>139058517
We can argue about that after eliminating nogs
>>
>>139061330
I'm gay and want 10 white babies ugh
Why lump us all together. Most White women go after blacks because the white guys in the area are fuckboys (from where I am) maybe stop hating white women and talk to one and see where it goes
>>
>>139070859
Then what's the point of this thread? All forms of identity are unstable if you're some deconstructionist that believes the existence of any kind of disagreement over what constitutes belonging to said identity means that that identity is basically useless
>>
>>139070477

I don't think identity politics should be a matter of discussion because I'm not a prescriptive paranoid. White nationalists on the other hand...
>>
>>139065709
THIS
>>
>>139070771

ye and i even mentioned the problem with aryan identification in this thread
>>
>>139069633
i am reading. and 1 confused individual does not prove anything. lol.

moreover, j00z shipped negros around. not whites. thus creating some ambiguity easily resolved with a DNA test. doesnt change a simple fact that even a simpleton like you can understand. if u go to Nigeria, and ask a random black person, do they consider themselves black and Nigerian, wtf are they going to say dum dum? no?
>>
>>139058517
>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
http://archive.is/b0cJr
>>
File: 1497298301673.jpg (233KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497298301673.jpg
233KB, 650x433px
>>139058517
>white is undefined
>black supremacists invited to the white house
>>
>>139070936

ya but what % can you be before you don't get a free pass anymore
>>
>>139058517
White is a shifting alliance centered on Northern European ethnic groups. Sometimes it is useful for Italians or even Arabs to be considered white, and sometimes it is useful to only consider blue eyed blond hyper pale people to be white.

It's a strategic racial group, a hedge against Asians and Africans, and even Arabs.
>>
>>139071403
Well that's fucked if true. That is a major flaw methinks.
>>
>>139058517
>he thinks we can't define white
A white person is someone who looks white. It's that simple.

Once someone looks white, it's safe to assume any non-white genes they may have (if they have any at all) are insignificant enough not to matter.
>>
>>139070542

no shit, of course they'll consider themselves Asian. They're objectively Asian.

But will they consider themselves yellow?

>>139070748

t-thank you anon. Although I fear Portugal is lost...

>>139070771

Anyone who likes Europe should be against Hitler and how he fucked up the world's perception of identity. He cause way more trouble than good.

>>139071223

They'll only say they're black because in the past 200ish years that became a thing.

>>139071403

White is a fucking meme basically. It has no objective measurement. It's not even analogous to "European" because Europeans are all genetically variant, despite sharing phenotypical similarities.
>>
>>139071223

ya and self identifying as a race is totally different than trying to base an ethnostate on said identity.

DNA tests are ambiguous - the human species has less genetic diversity in it than domestic dogs. Haplogroup R1b has members in the middle of africa and I1 excludes all french people lol. Who decides who is the paragon of whiteness that we compare DNA with???
>>
>>139071693
>Anyone who likes Europe should be against Hitler and how he fucked up the world's perception of identity
NOT TO MENTION THAT FUCK HAS MADE IT ALMOST UNIVERSALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO BE NATIONALISTIC!!!!! Oh my fucking God this subject pisses me off.
>>
>>139070896

i agreed. outside the US there is a tendency to identify with native country first, race 2nd. the degree of difference or sequential emphasis is conjecture and nonsensical. point is, people will always identify themselves as a race (even if nation identification comes 1st). doesnt change anything. hence, the OP is a fuckin idiot.
>>
>>139071671

so you're the objective judge of who looks white yeah? you think this solves semantic arguments about who looks white with other people?
>>
>>139071403

>shifting alliance

You think a "shifting alliance" is enough to form a fixed ethnostate? How do you think the Italians and Arabs you form "useful" alliances with are going to think about that? lmao
>>
File: 1492572947603.jpg (42KB, 776x445px) Image search: [Google]
1492572947603.jpg
42KB, 776x445px
>>139070791
ITT OP attempts to deconstruct White Identity using bad-faith argumentation.
>>
>>139070192

this is a special level of stupid. we all have ears. we dont all have black skin. i cant believe i am even answering this.
>>
File: 1460284224750.jpg (60KB, 377x529px) Image search: [Google]
1460284224750.jpg
60KB, 377x529px
>>139058517
Currently "whites" make up less than 1 in 10 globally, at this stage last thing to worry about is what the purest shining beacon of toothpaste white is, and the divide and conquer shills are playing on that.
>Huur duur croatians aren't white but welsh people are now fight about it
>>
File: suck on that red pill.png (68KB, 1332x489px) Image search: [Google]
suck on that red pill.png
68KB, 1332x489px
>>139071671

>A white person looks white

so someone who's white is someone who's white?

Who is the judge of whiteness? what's the objective measurement of the qualities which constitute as white?

I guess Italians, with the highest IQ in Europe and some of the greatest feats humanity has ever achieved, don't count as white anymore. Nor any of the Southern Europeans, which are culturally extremely similar to other Europeans and for all intents and purposes have historically dominated large parts of the world and contributed and competed immensely, but are darker so they don't count. And I guess even though my sister has green eyes and pale skin and I have brown eyes and curly black hair, she's white and I'm not, despite us having the exact same progenitors.

But yeah it's simple bro

>>139071966
Heil Hitler bruh muh mustard race

>>139071985
Yeah except white isn't a race and we aren't arguing about individual ethnicity, the topic is white as an identity marker and what it means to be white, if anything.
>>
>>139071671

oh and also have a look around this board at all these threads about slavs not being white and then honestly tell yourself they don't look white
>>
>>139071985
But my boi, that wasn't what I was saying. You made it seem like every group of people identifies in the same racial category like you put them in. There is no "asian race" to the Chinese, there is only Chinese and everyone else. Just like there is no universal "African race" and likewise white race. Plus OP is raising a very serious question that needs to be answered honestly if you have a hope of realizing this dream.
>>
>>139058517
Whites are Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Nordic. This may be stretched to Slavs but they in all fairness are different enough culturally to merit their own ethnostates.
Any mix with blacks results in a mutt who belongs to neither white nor black groups, in full accordance with the Kalergi Plan.
>>
>>139069789
>>139068133
>>139067183
>>139063429
hispanic is not a race
>>
>>139072291

>I claimed OP was arguing in bad faith so i could avoid actually thinking
>>
>>139072295

Yes, but Black skin and ears both aren't special qualities to Africans, just like white skin and ears aren't to Europeans. The reason skin was used as a marker at all was because after wildly different people (Europeans and Africans) began to contact each other, they needed to look at the most striking visual differences to differentiate themselves and skin color is obviously the major difference. They never would have considered themselves black if it were not for the sake of contrasting themselves. Perhaps if they met earless people, they would have called themselves "eared"
>>
>>139058517
Do blacks not identify as black?
>>
>>139072662
Most Latinos aren't white.
They have a bit of local blood in them from the colonial days and further miscegenation.
These mestizos are not white.
>>
>>139072291
https://youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw
>>
>>139071736
dna tests can get pretty good results pointing u to a country with (i think) good accuracy. havent read anything to the contrary.

it still does not change the simple fact that people can relatively easily identify themselves and others by race. ie, he's black, im white. he's also nigerian and im Russian. on balance, this is a universal trait. are there some small, minuscule discrepancy's? of course. as with most things. but on average, it is without a doubt a universal trait, ability, etc. how the fuck is this even an argument?
>>
>>139072303

you're not satirizing me with this - you're shining a light on the literally endless arguments about who's white enough for a white ethnostate

they won't stop
>>
>>139072662

I know it isn't, and neither is white. but people say it is. In fact, I'd say "white" is pretty similar to "Hispanic": A reductionist generalization based on people who look roughly the same and originate from roughly the same geographical area
>>
>>139072901
"Latino" and "Hispanic" are meaningless words

Stop using them

SEPARATE mestizos from Iberians
>>
>>139072624

>This may be stretched to Slavs

I suggest you check out more /pol/ threads because i've seen a jillion of them that argue about this very point
>>
>>139073000
False term
>>
>>139073010

>SEPARATE mestizo from Iberians

THANK YOU

I'm so fucking tired of being lumped in with them. I wish people would stop making Mexican jokes. Honestly the most offensive part is that my culture is so irrelevant to them that they just generalize me as "Mexican" because that's the most common """Hispanic""" identity they know of.
>>
>>139073010
Hispanic refers to the location: Hispaniola, the Spanish Main. Today better known as Central America.
I agree with Latino, not even the Spanish have Latin blood in them.
>>
>>139072803
The definition of white is the group of hominids inhabiting the region between the Atlantic and the Hejnal Line.
>>
>>139072895

identification does not equal the formation of an ethnostate predicated on said identity
>>
>>139073210
>Hispanic

HISPANIA
>>
>they won't stop
Sounds like a slippery slope fallacy to me you fucking bigot.

First they came for the blacks, and I did not speak out - as I was not black.
Then they came for the jews and I did not speak out - as I was not jewish.
Then they stopped coming for people because we pretty much had no problems.
>>
File: germans.png (434KB, 1186x889px) Image search: [Google]
germans.png
434KB, 1186x889px
>>139058517
the worst kind are the nazi larpers that dont even consider east europeans as white.
>>
>>139073235

well there's a heap of people in this thread who are also claiming to identify whiteness in a different way to you

think you can form a white ethnostate with all these people you disagree with?
>>
>>139073140
It depends on the slav I guess. Some are fine with the idea, others completely resent it and propose their own racial identity.
>>
>>139072291
>IF YOU CANNOT AGREE WHICH 100% WHITE IS WHITE THEN 99% BLACK IS WHITE

this is your counter argument right now.

There is many different whites, since we are diverse, but there is no pinccle white, then is pinncle of white irish, or white balkan, but not 100% random white.

You just have to get rid of the lowest common denominator that is furthest from the majority of whites.

Like blacks down to 20% black must leave
Natives down to 20% native must leave and so on.

What you should have now is a lot of differnet white people (like croat's english, Irish, etc) and some little mix's then you boot off the most notable mix's till your population looks something like but with many europeans there.

You don't need a specific white person, since white people are the most varied
>>
File: Hajnal_line.jpg (81KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hajnal_line.jpg
81KB, 1200x1000px
>>139073235
This line takes away the slavs... and Greeks
>>
>>139073140
Irish/Slavs/Meds are not white is literally just memery. You don't have to take it so seriously you autist. First things first we kick out the brown people and jews and then decide amongst ourselves who gets to live in the ethnostate and under what conditions.
>>
>>139073503
something like Poland, like a European country *
>>
>>139072573

white isn't a race? hahahaha ok buddy. u are obviously a special kind of stupid. of course white is a race. it can be described by a group of people sharing very common physical traits. are there variations of white? indeed there are. but is there a common set of traits distinctly different from blacks, arabs and asians? indeed there is my intellectually challenged friend.
>>
>>139073427

incorrect - i just said the arguments about whiteness won't stop, not that they'll get worse

you can't even identify the fallacy you're accusing me of, properly. how do you expect to identify "whites"?
>>
>>139059609
or maybe whiteness is set of traditions and values passed through generations. a set of traditions and values some can see slowly fading away and would like to try to preserve it
>>
>>139073210

I think it's important to make statements about races and countries like we had intimate knowledge of their history and genealogy desu

>>139072624
So "white" means nothing but pale, blue eyes and blonde? Because there are plenty of Slavs that look like that and Even Southern Europeans. Not to mention the fact that those 3 groups you mentioned vary phenotypically even within themselves and don't share many characteristics besides pigmentation itself.

>celtic

Iberians are originally celtic. Celts often had black hair, which is in fact one of the most common celtic hair colours. But I guess they aren't TRUE celts to you because that would make Iberians white and fuck up your definition
>>
>>139058517
T-b-h, if american lolwhites stop bickering about this shit continuously, it would be nice. You can set some very basic parameters, like
>ancestors originated in Europe
>ancestors come from a majority christian/irreligious European country
>you+ancestors aren't muslim or jewish
There, that way you remove loleuropean turkroaches, bosniak and albanian racetraitors and caucasian niggers. It's that simple.
>>
>>139073660
There is a reason that no respected scientist uses "white" as racial marker. These names are for us plebs to use.
>>
File: 05720_2[1].gif (4KB, 650x130px) Image search: [Google]
05720_2[1].gif
4KB, 650x130px
>>139058517
>You can’t form a white ethnostate if you can’t decide what white is

Don't worry, I've got ya covered...
>>
>>139073622

point to the paint swatch that is brown enough to justify kicking someone out. why did you select that particular one and do you think ever other white nationalist would pick the same?
>>
>>139073660
There are specific names for all the races.
Ex. Asians = Mongoloids
Blacks = Negroid
>>
>>139073450
Yes because we agree about 99% of humans being white or not and only disagree about edge cases.if the edge cases are all that's left to worry about in the ethnostate then I'll be quite content with the improvement, considering brazilification is our destiny should we fail to form said ethnostate.
>>
>>139073719

ok but what traditions - who decides who is traditionally white enough, who had white values, etc?
>>
>>139058517
Do you face the sun and ask; "Are you the sun?"
>>
>>139073918
see >>139073853

that along with hair thickness, and skull shape will weed out almost all non-whites
>>
>>139073989

edge case that /pol/ loves arguing about - slavs

and slavs LOOK really white

are slavs an edge case? why?
>>
>>139073918
>justify kicking someone out
i thought POC wanted their own gov't? one that represented them?
>>
>>139073235
>Hejnal Line
Completely meaningles term past WWII since fertility in the entirety of Europe is in the dumpster (even moreso in slavland and medniggerland).
>>
>>139073269
>White identity is entirely superficial, a distraction from real culture and meaning. Whiteness is a petulant reaction to an individual’s genealogical laziness.

>Black identity is entirely superficial, a distraction from real culture and meaning. Blackness is a petulant reaction to an individual’s genealogical laziness.

I was referring to identity. Not forming and ethnostate. You can criticize both equally, but I've been around blacks my whole life and I know that before anything they identity as black. And I can sympathize to a point. A lot of them feel like it's all they have and no one really gets them the way another black guy does. I don't blame them, but it's the truth.

Muhammad Ali had an interesting take on the subject.
https://youtu.be/D7Ka40KovVo
>>
>>139073660

White isn't a race you fucking patronizing retard. First of all "Race" is the wrong term in this case semantically speaking, because there aren't different human "Races" despite human biodiversity. Secondly, if you were reading the thread, you reductionist burger, you'd understand that clearly it's a more complex term. There are different features, including bone shape and pigmentation even within fucking ethnicity, not to mention the fact that no country has entirely homogenous ethnicities, all with the same background, hair and skin colour, skull shape and what not.

If you're telling me all Europeans are "white" and "the same race" you hate Europe and undermine all the achievements and variations of her People. but I guess I should expect that from you, American. Petulant Child,
>>
>>139074089
if you'r haplogroup is a uniquely European one, or a majority European one with history there.

If your roman catholic, have 2 kids, eat european food is also a great place to start
>>
>>139073831

scientists dont use it, therefore, we mustn't. got it. thx bro.

"scientists" also used blasts of radiation to remove hair.
>>
>>139073853

scroll up and you'll see discussion about genes, lines in the sand in europe, being european, etc. You need to cover all those ppl too to have true solidarity.
>>
>>139073918
Paper bag is the standard test. Nowadays we could use DNA testing for edge cases. I generally think the Nuremberg Laws on race should be our guide for the ethnostate.

>inb4 you've never heard of the Nuremberg Laws because you are a shitskin troll
>>
>>139073828
No because them halfs will be catagorized as white.
>>
>>139066404
>As far as a white ethnostate goes, repatriating the negroids, the slopes, mexicans, the jews and muslims is a good start if not all that is currently necessary.

you've hit the nail on the head. white identity isn't an identity at all. it's the absence of not asians, blacks, mexicans, muslims, etc. in other words, you define yourself purely in a negativist sense, not positivist
>>
>>139073671
>how do you expect to identify "whites"?
I dunno, how does the Israel identify ethnic Jews?
How did the Nazi know who to put the stars on?
It's not so impossible to figure out that we should just allow our nations to be overrun and become third world shit-holes.

Also nothing about the slippery slope fallacy implies exponentiality, just that starting at A will inevitably lead to Z, even though it's perfectly within possibility to just stop at B when we've achieved our goals of being less third world.
>>
>>139074388
>You need to cover all those ppl too to have true solidarity.
No. We just need a common enemy.
>>
>>139074183
>Slavs
Look huwhyte to me.
>>
>>139074345
Nice. That is not what I said or implied. I'm telling you it would not be wise to describe people by pleb-tier terms that are subjective.
>"scientists" also used blasts of radiation to remove hair.
The fuck?
>>
>>139074434
By ancestors I mean both. If any of your ancestors mixed, you're not white anymore. The 1/16 cherokees larpers would be mad.
>>
>>139074280

>swapping black and white

but black identity formation was forced particularly in america because so many people there were uprooted from their homes and denied any history.
>>
File: traditional clothing.png (1MB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
traditional clothing.png
1MB, 1024x681px
>>139074562

Off topic but just interjecting to say we have bigger fish to fry anyways
>>
>>139074323

spoiler alert: no haplogroup is uniquely european
>>
>>139074675
Ah I see. So when if you mix with a people outside of Europe then you instantly lose all that heritage.
>>
>>139074388
Too be blunt, none of that shit matters at this point. We have a ton of obvious groups that can and should be sorted out first.
>>
>>139074286

semantics. call it what u want. moreover, i was clear there are small discrepancies.

in addition, no1 is disparaging the achievements of Romans. 1st city in history to host 1mm people. Similarly with Russia, first country in space. Different groups of white people achieving different things.

i am telling you that white people achieved those things. who specifically? Italians, Russians, English (with ummm English tea lol) . etc. etc. etc.

i dont hate Europe, i am European. and im white. soooo wtf?
>>
>>139074843
>no haplogroup is uniquely european
thanks to gene science, we can make one. 21st century is one of genetic revolution.
>>
>>139074699
I made no such case otherwise. I only said when talking about racial identity, you're going to find that blacks are far more dependent on black identity than whites are on white identity. I can see this changing though. White identity seems to be growing.
>>
>>139074519

hey hey i'm anti-ethnostate

I mentioned in the OP - the nazis failed

So what did I say will lead from A to Z? I only said the arguments would (and are in the thread) continue.
>>
File: IMG_0140.png (163KB, 986x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.png
163KB, 986x957px
>>139058517
Purple areas and people descended from these areas are white.
/thread/
>>
File: tricho-machine.jpg (43KB, 380x410px) Image search: [Google]
tricho-machine.jpg
43KB, 380x410px
>>139074591

early x-ray machine dingus
>>
>>139074917
Yes. You become a mongrel basically. What's wrong with that, it's been common sense for ages? You wouldn't call some coalburner spawn mulatto white just because it has a white mother.
>>
>>139074986

>obvious groups

ok but you should list them and i guarantee you there will be a squabble with someone who disagrees
>>
>>139075274
I never said I didn't know about these things. I was saying what does that have to do with anything.
>Jesus Christ.
>>
>>139058517
Let fathers arrange marriages again. A group of men can tell when you aren't one of them. This is fundemental for the ethnostate. Keep the women in the house.
>>
>>139075273

>post that creates an incoming shitstorm from angry irish "whites"
>>
>>139075377

u claimed "muh scientists" as a valid argument. i was countering and saying that maybe they dont always know everything.

anyway. its late. im out bitches.

some of u on here are j00z. i know it.
>>
>>139065091
Being gay is ALWAYS caused by a gay experience from childhood. ALWAYS.
>>
>>139075287
You lose the skin color. But you don't lose the culture from your ancestors. And I never was making the case for calling him white, I was saying that it is unfair to rip his ancestral heritage from him for something he can't control.
>>
>>139075156
>I only said the arguments would (and are in the thread) continue
So we continue arguing and then what? We are unable to reach any consensus?
Well that is the point in which we will naturally stop deportation.
But in the meantime... NIGGERS GET O U T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>139075579
Catholics are not white.
>>
>>139075688
Alright man. Stay safe out there.
>>
>>139074675

>any of your ancestors

All your ancestors mixed. There was no Bulgarian stock that was spawned within today's defined borders of Bulgaria and only bred with itself. I bet you have an African ancestor somewhere down the line.
>>
>>139074997

You type like an autist and countered literally none of my points and I'm seriously doubting you're over 18.
>>
>>139074428

ok but paper bags aren't all the same shade. WhO SeLeCtS ThE BaG
>>
>>139074100

does the sun include its corona or do i need to cut that shit off so i get a pure sun free from sin?
>>
>>139075946
>>139074675
Putting aside the African possibility, you probably have a Turkish ancestor. If this is the case, then to be consistent you have lost your white status. Is this fair given the history of your people?
>>
>>139058517
It stands to figure you cannot handle a Carolina reaper? Man......seriously......megafaggot
>>
File: teardrop emoji.jpg (82KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
teardrop emoji.jpg
82KB, 640x481px
This thread is fucking stupid and you're all gay. Smell you later, fucking weenies.
>>
>>139058517
The obvious and practical answer is that, early on, anyone who looks white is in; that's the first step.
>but who determines who is huwhite enough?
If you're seriously asking that question then I can tell you you're not in, and need to fuck off to Brazil or some other diverse shithole.
>>
>>139076848
Like Canada?
>>
>>139075702
>can't control.
Well, shit. If you're born 5'3 you'll always be short. The same way, if you're a halfbreed you have no culture.
Lack of heritage is also why any and all interracial relationships should be stigmatized like the good 'ol days.

>>139075946
>down the line
Whites have been out of Africa for 50-70k years now. If whe start the "down the line" shit we can go back to monocellular life. I'm talking about traceable lineage, which most people can't trace back further that 1-2 centuries.
>>
>>139076715

whoa hold on boys we got a spicey food liker over here
>>
File: BlackInventions.jpg (31KB, 472x996px) Image search: [Google]
BlackInventions.jpg
31KB, 472x996px
>>139058517
>>
>>139076848

>anyone who thinks its hard to determine who is white, isn't white.

niiiiiiice
>>
>>139076484
>you probably have a Turkish ancestor
>the turkish rapebaby meme which is literally debunked in this very thread >>139059086
If anything, the women and janissaries turks took actually influenced their gene pool, not ours.
>>
>>139058949
>german white nationalism in ww2

Germany had German nationalism in WW2 you goof, not white nationalism. The idea of the "white race" is mostly exclusive to the US since whites here are generally some amalgamation of however many European ethnicities. An Italian living in Italy doesn't think of himself as "white," he thinks of himself as Italian, and if he has a friend from Denmark, then his friend is Danish, and both the Italian and the Dane are European.

General "white nationalism" can't work in the United States because of the reasons that you described. There is no such thing as an "ethnic American" (muh natives) aside from "somebody who is generally like, German or Swedish, or British I guess, but maybe not Irish, and Poles are kinda on the border, and only Northern Italians count..." et cetera. We have no distinguishable ethnicity in the way that European nations do. Most Americans can't even distinguish between country and nation or nation and government in the first place. We are too young as a nation and don't have the required precedents to meaningfully implement any kind of "white nationalism."
>>
>>139077548

This is what i'm talkin' about altho i see the same problems with any ethnicity or nation-based nationalism.

hey, i even mentioned The Aryan Problem earlier in the thread so u know i know whats up with ww2 germany
>>
nothings funnier than coming on /pol/ and seeing all these mega contradictory explanations of who's white or not. Lots of Laughs, made some friends, had a great time, thanks y'all
>>
File: 1424814885733.png (515KB, 1600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1424814885733.png
515KB, 1600x1440px
You're all fucking faggots. mDNA solves it.
>>
>>139075349
Wait a minute, this guy seriously believes that if we got a white nationalist group into power they'd be unable to pass a majority vote on a "deport the negroes" bill?
Hell, fuck the senate. We're gonna have a fuhrer and if somebody doesn't like his decision they're gonna shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>139077935

I agree that these 'definition' problems can exist in other nations, but I think that a place like Germany or Sweden could get caught up in it to the same degree as us. European nations have thousands of years of history and we don't even have three-hundred. I'm not trying to talk anybody out of anything, and ideally I'd love some kind of meaningful "white nationalism" here in the US, my only point is that if we managed to pull it off, we'd be comparable to those articles, "Man With No Legs Becomes Marathon Runner," or "Man With No Arms Becomes Professional Swimmer." "Nation With No Ethnic Identity Embraces Ethnic Nationalism" and our story would be remarkable for the same reasons as the story about the armless swimmer. I know that I'm saying the same thing over and over, I just want to hit what I mean at multiple angels so I'm not misunderstood as some shill.

>I don't hate cake, I actually love cake, I'm only saying that we can't bake a cake with the ingredients that we currently have in the pantry.
>>
File: 1459370295199.jpg (2MB, 3250x2278px) Image search: [Google]
1459370295199.jpg
2MB, 3250x2278px
>>139078974
Start with this.
>>
>>139079091
>but I DON'T* think that a place like Germany or Sweden could get caught up in it to the same degree as us.
>>
>>139058517
haha, kill yourself asap, nigger cocksucker
>>
>>139078974

no, i believe your arguments are too scattered and contradictory for anyone to fall in line behind a common group. You think anyone who perceives a sliver of a chance of being classified as "not white" is gonna get behind the white ethnostate idea? lmao
>>
>>139078868

there are at least a dozen people ITT who disagree
>>
>>139079746
Genetic clusters like that are the easiest way to do it. Anything else is just guessing.
>>
>>139079654
Sounds like we've got too many faggots with no conviction.
I'd fight and die for the white ethnostate. If tomorrow I found out I were actually a jew this whole time I'd still vote for it.
As things currently stand, we perceive no future for us or our people.
As everything continues to progressively decline, more people will see things this way.
>>
>>139080065

well looks like a lot of people have definitions of whiteness that in your eyes are "just guessing". maybe they'll "just guess" that you're not white
>>
>>139080229
Maybe, but you'll always be a Jew.
>>
>>139080228

if there are contradictory definitions of whiteness - nobody will feel like white nationalists are on their side. just logic
>>
>>139080524

oy vey
>>
>>139079143
The Nuremburg Laws are and excellent example of what we need in order to enact any kind of ethnic nationalism here in the US.

I don't say that it is a good example because it is accurate or highly technically, I say that it is a good example because it is DEFINITIVE. It goes back to that idea that "it is not the role of a leader to make the right decision every time, but it is the leader's role to decide, to do so definitively and absolutely one way or the other." Or like Frank Herbet wrote, "Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: 'Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

I doubt that we can come up with any kind of final description on our own since we are all just theorizing and arguing without any real authority or a way to enforce our decision, but maybe I am wrong.
>>
>>139082090

So really what you're saying is that for most people its really a leader-based coinflip if they end up on the white side of the fence - and the more time passes in an increasingly non-white US the harder it will be to draw a line that doesn't cut through most communities. I can't imagine why people aren't flocking to this shitty white nationalism idea.
>>
>>139083364
>he harder it will be to draw a line that doesn't cut through most communities

Except this didn't happen even with the Nuremburg Laws. The NL were laid down in 1935 and adjusted for about a year and then that was that. They didn't slowly narrow the definition to include less and less people but you act like such a thing is absolutely inevitable. Your idea is totally unsubstantiated.
>>
>>139058517
Stop trying to deconstruct white identity kike you don't ask this to blacks do you
>>
>>139058517
WN will never work in America. We have no white culture to base off. In fact, the white "culture" has many influences of nog """culture.""" We have had blacks and Indians since our founding, and have a territory of mestizos.
>>
>>139058517
>Spectrum fallacy
>>
>>139077548
>Germany had German nationalism in WW2 you goof, not white nationalism. The idea of the "white race" is mostly exclusive to the US since whites here are generally some amalgamation of however many European ethnicities. An Italian living in Italy doesn't think of himself as "white," he thinks of himself as Italian, and if he has a friend from Denmark, then his friend is Danish, and both the Italian and the Dane are European.
/Thread. Any sensible European knows that those Africans, Muslims are not Euros. This is why they have a chance of ethnonationalism.
>>
>>139084205

you radically misunderstand historical circumstance - jews only represented 1.7% of the european population pre-war. Even given a radically smaller group to scapegoat - the Germans failed.

In this very thread, you have people saying things like "italians, slavs, irish and catholics aren't white" to "this haplogroup that doesn't include most french people is white" to "cultural whiteness is what makes white" and "anyone darker than pantone 7507 isn't white" - any one of those statements excludes the majority of people in america from being white

your idea that these scenarioes are comparable is utterly unsubstantiated

the idea that you could enact similar laws here targeting "non-whites" is laughable
>>
>>139084850

>parroting "fallacy" rather than engaging brain
>>
>>139078260
Half of this board is not even white. I agree the hardest part would be the very definition of whiteness. There are people in the Middle East, Caucuses & South Asia that could very well pass as white.
>>
File: world_map_of_y-dna_haplogroups.png (887KB, 3000x1900px) Image search: [Google]
world_map_of_y-dna_haplogroups.png
887KB, 3000x1900px
>>139058517
Aye.
>BASED Chadic Blue in Africa
>>
>>139085407

>any sensible european

>sound of angerey american nationalists squabbling
>>
>>139065709
>can't argue against a well written post
in typical pol manner, instead of a relevant response we get
>A-ANTIFA posted this guys!!! sage!! :'(
>>
File: 1499634644760.png (641KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
1499634644760.png
641KB, 1314x752px
>>139058517
>>
>>139086188
Are you critiquing my post? I was in agreement. They have a group of people, and their culture stems from race. Ask any non SJW if they consider Abdul if they consider him French, German, etc.
>>
>>139086188
>>139086360
Different poster, nvm.
>>
that's because white isn't a nationality and we americans are making fools of ourselves acting like it is
>>
>>139059609
THE WHOLE IDEA OF "WE CANT DECIDE WHO IS WHITE" IS A MYTH.

Sigh, Ok White is a generalized term for European people. It didnt even exist before the 1960's because before then people still identified as from their national country (Irish, Greek, Russian, etc)

Now "White" is commonly used. Its just a blanket term for European ancestry. It's pretty fucking simple.

A White ethnostate isnt really the end goal anyway, it would probably end up something like Europe where we all break off into smaller nations. It's just the beginning, really.

You are White if the majority of your genetics are European 51%+. Period end of discussion.
>>
>>139087246
Half of burgers here are larping, the other half need something to hope for.
>>
>>139085872
>In this very thread, you have people saying things like "italians, slavs, irish and catholics aren't white" to "this haplogroup that doesn't include most french people is white" to "cultural whiteness is what makes white" and "anyone darker than pantone 7507 isn't white" - any one of those statements excludes the majority of people in america from being white

I agree that these sorts of confused descriptions indicate that white nationalism won't work in the United States, I already said that. The only traits that I mentioned regarding the Nuremburg Laws were totality and definition. They also worked because they came from an authority with the power to enforce them, and again, I said that no entity like that exists here, so I explicitly didn't compare modern America to NSDAP Germany. I was commenting on specific elements of the Nuremburg Laws, and I never claimed that the "scenarios" are comparable. I even explained the difference between the situations in another post.

We could easily enact similar laws here IF AND ONLY IF the situation became MORE COMPARABLE since they are NOT CURRENTLY COMPARABLE.

>Ethnic nationalism wouldn't work in the United States
>OH YEAH? WELL YOU RADICALLY MISUNDERSTAND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCE SINCE YOU THINK THAT ETHNIC NATIONALISM WOULD WORK IN THE UNITED STATES

Way to miss the entire point dumbo
>>
File: 1123.png (251KB, 915x506px) Image search: [Google]
1123.png
251KB, 915x506px
>>139087263
>You are White if the majority of your genetics are European 51%
I guess Obama is white along with the upstanding members of society in pic.
>>
>>139087643
Obama is half White. He is split 50% down the middle.

>along with the upstanding members of society in pic.

>As if police officers dont make mistakes in racial profiling
>>
>>139058517
Cringe, didn't read your low-IQ rant.
>>
>>139087263

Ok so you think Irish people are white?

Because there's a guy only a few posts up who doesn't.

I agree, you can totally (on your own) decide who is white. But, you'll disagree with a bunch of people about it, and some people will have directly contrary definitions, so the idea of basing an ethnostate off it is dumb as hell.
>>
>>139087857
>Obama is half White. He is split 50% down the middle.
So every Mestizo is now White??? You have to be one of the worst subverters, ever.
>>
>>139087948

ok
>>
>>139058517
>if you can’t decide what white is
the only people who say this are leftist shills.
>>
File: 1503072421827.jpg (166KB, 873x583px) Image search: [Google]
1503072421827.jpg
166KB, 873x583px
>>139088042
Your sniveling agreement is worth more to me than gold. Thread filtered, saged.
>>
>>139087986
>Ok so you think Irish people are white?

Absolutely, they are of European descent.

>But, you'll disagree with a bunch of people about it, and some people will have directly contrary definitions, so the idea of basing an ethnostate off it is dumb as hell.

I agree.

>So every Mestizo is now White??? You have to be one of the worst subverters, ever.

I never said that. They are only White if they have 51% or higher European genetics....because they are more European than they are Hispanic, or whatever other genes they have. This is not about subversion you peabrain, this is about logic.
>>
>>139087577

so when you said

>The Nuremberg laws are and [sic] excellent example of what we need in order to enact any kind of ethnic nationalism here in the US

what you meant to say was

>The Nuremberg laws are an example of something we have no entity capable of enforcing, in order to enact any kind of ethnic nationalism here in the US

yeah?
>>
>>139088153

sounds good
>>
>divide and conquer
>>
>>139058517
White=european. Its not that hard m8s
>>
File: mulatto-06.png (785KB, 563x717px) Image search: [Google]
mulatto-06.png
785KB, 563x717px
>>139088458
You are not white if you are a halfbreed. That makes no fucking sense. You do not even begin to pass as white until you are ~ 80% white.
>>
>>139087263
>You are White if the majority of your genetics are European 51%+
Wow, so this is the power of autism.
50% doesn't even look white in almost any case, and it sure isn't white.
>>
>>139058517
>unironically claiming to be as ignorant as to not know what white is
wow good argument retard
>>
>>139088612

so anyone who currently has european citizenship is white. great. glad we got the definition solidly pinned down
>>
>>139088653
If you have majority European genetics then yes you are White, it is the dominant portion of your genetics.

>You do not even begin to pass as white until you are ~ 80% white.

Lol, no. The definition of White is someone who has ancestry from Europe.
>>
File: neymar.jpg (263KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
neymar.jpg
263KB, 2048x1536px
>>139088612
>If you have majority European genetics then yes you are White, it is the dominant portion of your genetics.
This has to be bait. Is Neymar white?
>>
>>139088814

>still can't define white without bickering with everyone itt
>>
>>139088743
>50% doesn't even look white in almost any case, and it sure isn't white.

And yet 51% is still White, peabrain. The dominant majority of that persons genetics is European.

They may not look it but technically they will qualify as White
>>
>>139089015
You have to be a half breed we wuzzing.
>>
>>139058517
White nationalism for the US and former European-supermajority states
Ethnic nationalism for Europe.
Europeans are naturally more compatible with other Europeans, anyway. Sure, there is a huge difference between a Spaniard and a Russian, but I can guarantee they'll have more in common than with some fucking nigger.

And for purposes of defining the edge cases, just use the Nuremburg laws but apply them to whites/nonwhites. With minor tweaks to remove mulattoes. Nigger genes are cancerous.
>>
>>139089002
You're implying I presented an argument, I didn't, I simply called you a moron.
>>
>>139089076
No, I'm not, I am English and Italian.
>>
>>139089015
>And yet 51% is still White
ask your biology teacher what dominant and recessive traits are tomorrow
>>
>>139059086
I sincerely hope that all that green in Italy's pie is "Greco-Roman" and not "Jewish"
>>
>>139089148

I didn't imply you presented an argument, I implied you couldn't. I know plenty of brown people with better reading comprehension than you.
>>
>>139089216
No you aren't. Even bluepilled Whites do not consider half breeds white.
>>
>>139089410
>I didn't imply you presented an argument, I implied you couldn't.
And what's your basis for this argument, besides your own biases?
>>
>>139089266
>ask your biology teacher what dominant and recessive traits are tomorrow

Actually, you should, dominant and recessive traits is an irrelevant argument if the majority percentage of their DNA is White. Majority White is majority White, period.
>>
File: User_jimmie.png (768KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
User_jimmie.png
768KB, 603x800px
>>139088478
Yes. Why are you so confused? I have claimed:
>Ethnic nationalism is impossible in the United States
>It would be more plausible if we had something as definitive as the Nuremburg Laws but don't, and I doubt that we create something like that anyway
>If we somehow created a similar set of laws, and if we had an entity capable of enforcing them, then it would be more plausible, but unless that happens, which I doubt it will, ethnic nationalism is impossible in the United States

We are saying the same thing, but you are sperging out because you think that I think that we could have functional ethnic nationalism here, which I don't.
>>
>>139089441
Okay I'm done with you. Go neck yourself.
>>
>>139089097
I dunno, that Spaniard could be very moorish... Its not too far across Gibraltar.
>>
>>139089574
>dominant and recessive traits is an irrelevant argument if the majority percentage of their DNA is White
Yes but it's not irrelevant to if someone is white, your argument is inane.
>>
>>139089658
I think you have presented the dumbest idea ever on 4chan. That is a fucking achievement.
>>
>>139089489
You didn't present an argument.
>>
>>139089596
I'm confused because you said something when you meant something else, which you've just confirmed.
>>
>>139058517
>How dare whites like spicy food?! Anything whites do is illegitimate!

I would stick a dagger in your throat.
>>
>>139089826
Irrelevant to capacity.
>>
>>139089785
Blonde hair and blue eyes are both recessive lmao
>>
>>139089974
Exactly.
>>
>>139089896
Actually if you present an argument it proves that you can present an argument, so it makes total sense that it'd be more probable for you to be incapable if you don't. Its relevant to capacity. lmao
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
> You are White if the majority of your genetics are European 51%+. Period end of discussion.
Warning to Europe! >>139087263 is your future if you do not wake up! Pic will show what a typical "white" family is to some burgers.
>>
>>139090106
I laud your desire to squabble with your fellow white ethnostate fans.

You do you man!
>>
>>139090215
Yawn. Reddit, try better.
>>
>>139090094
Not presenting an argument doesn't mean I can't, it means I haven't, do you come to all your conclusions based on a handful of posts?
>>
>>139058517
i fucking love spice. daves insane++ style is my fave, shit is so god in clam chowder or white fish sauteed in butter
>>
>>139090262
If you present an argument, your chances of being capable of presenting an argument are 100%. This is not the case if you don't present an argument. In some cases, you just simply haven't, in others, you are incapable. I implied you were incapable. Implication isn't conclusion. lmao get rekt cunt
>>
>>139062412

> implying that more than half of pol is getting married
>>
>>139089788
my argument still stands, You havent managed to refute anything I said.

Where do we draw the line? 90%? 80%? If they look White? We could do it that way, but what about the Middle Easterners that look White too?

See that's the problem, there is no definitive answer. The only possible answer to "Who is White" is if they have majority White ancestry at 51%. That is the only possible fucking answer you peabrain. Anything else is purely based on subjectivity. 80%? Subjective. 70%?

The only other possible answer would be 100%, but even people who are from Europe dont have 100% European DNA because of admixtures. This makes things even harder especially for countries that border the Middle East.

So the only possible answer is 51%.

At the end of the day the question of "Who is White" is pointless and the only answer is Majority European ancestory. The whole thing is so board that its best if we start identifying ourselves back to our original national states (Irish, Greek, etc)

>>139089785
Uhhh...yeah okay buddy whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>139090515
>pol
lurk mor
>>
>>139089889
oh we got another spicey fan over here
>>
>>139090451
>This is not the case if you don't present an argument.
You're saying if I don't present an argument my ability to present an argument is 0%. It's retarded. Is this the power of anarchism?
>>
>>139090555
>Uhhh...yeah okay buddy whatever helps you sleep at night.
Checked but not an argument. I'll assume you won't refute it because you're wiping the blood from your bleeding asshole.
>>
>>139090555
Why not 1% white? I said the hardest part would be defining what is white. A half breed is not white. I am not an armchair anthropologists, so I won't name a percentage. The only possibilities are the one drop rule or if you look white, you are white.

Also, this isn't Reddit. You don't need to space like that to get upboats. Newfag
>>
>>139090609
I didn't say that. If only you'd sat with the immigrants during their reading practice.
>>
>>139090106
You fucking moronic autist. I'm not advocating for race mixing. This is about the definition of White.
>>
>>139075696
is this sarcasm or do you have a source for this ludicrous claim?
>>
>>139090710
No, but Jeb!'s kids are ~70% white. They do not look it though.
>>
>>139090704
>I didn't say that.
But you did. Perhaps read over our exchange and work out exactly what you said.
>>
>>139090794
Nuh-uh
>>
>>139089875
>I'm confused because you said something when you meant something else, which you've just confirmed.

Where did this happen?
>>
>>139058517
The cunt yank spouting shite about muh potato famine muh irish and shit, you know fuck all about it you mongrel.
>>
>>139090696
>Why not 1% white?

Because its not dominant.

>A half breed is not white.

They are White if the majority of their lineage is White.

<one drop rule

Right, meaning 100% racial purity, which is fucking nonsense.

Therefore my argument still stands and you've got nothing left to throw at me.

>Also, this isn't Reddit. You don't need to space like that to get upboats. Newfag

I like my spaces. Does that annoy you? Kek
>>
>>139090972
No, but it shows you are a newfag. You make up this bullshit in your head that 51% white is white. You are either trolling or not white, and can't get over the fact that you are not part of a more advanced race.
>>
>>139090960
Oh? What's missing?
>>
>>139090972
how about one cum rule
>>
File: george_p_bush.jpg (31KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
george_p_bush.jpg
31KB, 307x409px
>>139090762
Can pass as Portuguese, Southern Italian, Greek, any Med, really.
>>
>>139059027
>>139069633
>"sardinians aren't white dude"
We Sardinians are Sardinians, nothing else, period.
>>
>>139091247
oh so you aren't white?

tell all the people who are claiming that white=european
>>
>>139091113
>No, but it shows you are a newfag.

I'm not a newfag, I just do it to bait people like you

>You make up this bullshit in your head that 51% white is white.

Kek, you can't refute my logic. We need a definition for White, everything is subjective except the 1% rule or the 51% rule. 51% makes more sense.

>and can't get over the fact that you are not part of a more advanced race.

What? Since when were we arguing that Whites are more advanced? This has nothing to do with the debate. We're talking about the definition of White. That is all.
>>
in conclusion, you fuckers who want a white ethnostate can't even agree on what "white" means

great ideology
>>
>>139091553
Like it has been said, the only way an ethnostate would work is if it has a specific culture attached to the ethnicity: French, Anglo, German, etc. American whites are a mixture of Europeans immigrants. There was never any time for a distinct culture to form around the ethnicity.
>>
>>139091667

and by what year must your ancestors be in the country before a new immigrant cannot join the distinct culture?
>>
>>139058517
You can though, genetic tests and phenotype check will make the best and the fastest results.
>>
>>139091988
so what phenotype do you feel essentially encapsulates whiteness?
>>
>>139091845
Not sure if I understand the question. I will still try to answer. Before though, not everyone here is a neo-natsoc. I just feel that ethnostates are the best way of organizing societies. Much less problems and a greater sense of community in the nation. It has to do with the proportion. France could take in 10,000 Germans and still maintain a distinct French population. France could not take in 3 million Germans and maintain a distinct culture. This is happening with hispanics. They have came in such large amounts and they have kept their culture in entirety.
>>
>>139092062
Alpine and nordid mostly
>>
>>139058517
>You can’t form a white ethnostate if you can’t decide what white is.
Are you a white nationalist? No? Then how do you know their specifications and why do you care? Aren't white people the bane of the world, cause of all of our woes? You should be happy to see them go hide away somewhere. No more white people getting in the way of young black men!
>>
>>139067500
>no one would use the term "retard" while also claiming to be Antifa
This is objectively false
>>
>>139092318
if i think that inherent white qualities don't exist - then why do you think i'd think a white ethnostate is anything but a deluded fantasy?
>>
>>139092482
There are white ethnostates though.
>>
File: 1502652634169.jpg (42KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1502652634169.jpg
42KB, 500x280px
>>139058517
i enjoy my blandness. it's comfy. stay mad third worlders.
>>
>>139091313
We are Europeans because we lived in Europe since the dawn of time.
Leave the "white" label to Americans and their census.
>>
>>139092482
Because it's up to the people who create it and that's clearly not you.
>>
>>139092719
There's been waves of immigration into and out of europe since antiquity, though
>>
>>139092801
no i'm white lol

i just don't think it has any objective qualities that you could conceivably base an ethnostate on
>>
>>139092537
oh yeah? rattle 'em off and see how many people disagree with you
>>
>>139092809
And studies proved that our the fact we lived on a island has kept us isolated.
>>
>>139058517
If you look European and you adhere to Western tradition, you're white. Jews aren't white because although they may look white, Judaism is Middle Eastern tradition. Euro Christianity is uniquly European.
>>
>>139092928
There is no basis to judge someone solely on their skin color, there are reasons to organize societies that way though.
>>139092989
Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania. Latvia and Lithuania have a sizable Russian population, but are >98% White.
>>
>>139093161
and Hungary
>>
File: 1481357792337m.jpg (66KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1481357792337m.jpg
66KB, 1024x791px
>>139058517
Maybe in the US you are confused about race cause you are such a mongrol infested melting pot
>>
>>139093085
>Euro Christianity is uniquly European.

Euro "insert word" here is uniquely European because you fuckin already defined it as European.
>>
>>139093161
You think the nationalists in those countries agree?
>>
>>139093445
Ask any Pole on this board. They are 99.5% white.
>>
>>139093536
Oh i thought they were slavic and im pretty sure /pol/ doesn't think slavs are white
>>
>>139092928
>no i'm white lol
According to you. :^)
>i just don't think it has any objective qualities that you could conceivably base an ethnostate on
You're not understanding me. A group of people want to create a place where only certain individuals are allowed. The word they use to describe these individuals is used to mean all sorts of things and has no exact definition. For this, you believe their group is flawed. However, you are not part of their group, so the definition they are using is not self-evident to you. I'm not defending Richard Spencer, I'm saying your logic is retarded. You don't know their parameters, so you're assuming there are none.
>>
>>139093662
Didn't you read my post, I am not a larping neo-nazi. Slavs are white. Poles are white nationalist, they refuse to open their borders to the Muslim hordes, and look at the lack of terrorist attacks there.
>>
>>139093662
>>139093776
Also, /pol/ is not one person. Those people who do the "x is not white" are trying to sew division here, and do a pretty good job.
>>
>>139093400
Yes, but there are always pagan LARPers on here who insist that Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion. My redundancy is deliberate.
>>
>>139093536
We aren't white desu we are slavs.
>>
File: Poland.png (174KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
Poland.png
174KB, 500x566px
>>139094017
*Westerners. I agree Slavs are very different from Westerners, but you guys are White. Our hispanics and blacks on this board are the ones saying that.
>>
>>139093776
As a matter a fact more and more poles stop identifying as white and prefer the term slavic. We prefer to isolate ourselves from W. Europe because you have a totally difrent perspective of life
>>
>>139094089
No my friend. Believe the longer I live the more differences I see. That kind of White/Black/Hispanic categorization may pass in the USA. But there are at least 3 Europes (The West,The South,The West)
>>
File: 1487858581377.jpg (163KB, 550x591px) Image search: [Google]
1487858581377.jpg
163KB, 550x591px
>>139094352
>(The West,The South,The West)
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png
101KB, 640x640px
if "whiteness" is not an identifiable set of traits we should ask all the proponents of "white extermination" and "inherent white racism" that permeate american colleges to clarify what they refer to.

I'd like to see a BLM debate over this topic
>>
File: blank_europe_map.gif (259KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blank_europe_map.gif
259KB, 1280x1024px
>>139094727
Sorry for a misspell mediteranean friend. But that's okay you're not white too
>>
>>139095360
Slovenia should be West.
>>
>>139095506
Why? They speak a slavic language, have balkan genetics.
>>
>>139095753
They are definitely more like the Austrian than the Meds.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.