[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there ever going to be a real white ethnostate in the future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: population.png (92KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
population.png
92KB, 1200x900px
Is there ever going to be a real white ethnostate in the future or is the world just going to be BLACKED?

Pic related, the white race as it is now is fucked without an ethnostate.
>>
File: 93fnW7b.png (131KB, 1843x999px) Image search: [Google]
93fnW7b.png
131KB, 1843x999px
New Zealand? Only other option is to take over shitty third world countries but would be stopped by the Jews
>>
>>139055990
4 fucking billion negroes. my god.
>>
>>139056876
I don't wanna know what happens when they overtake Asians
>>
>>139057512
Depends. Are they contained in Africa?
>>
>>139057867
Nigeria is going to have something like 700 million people in the distant future. I don't know how that will work.
>>
>>139059799
>Nigeria is going to have something like 700 million people in the distant future.
wow
we are fucked
something needs to be done about the negro problem.
>>
>>139060765
These are just projections but the world is obviously fucked

https://www.populationpyramid.net/population_size_per_country/2100/
>>
>>139061694
The sheer volume of 70 IQ negroes is just awful. The absolute state of the 21st century
>>
>>139062116
It's a real shame that WWI and WWII ever happened. If Europeans could have just talked shit out and acted like humans rather than neanderthals it would be far and away white now.
>>
>>139062612
blame the jews for making the USA fuck that all up
>>
>>139063184
That is Europe's fault but the Jews did fuck over the USA over as well.

Immigration fundamentally changed in 1965 under Lyndon Johnson's administration and one of the architects of the law that changed it was of Jewish ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>>
>>139055990
How do you even make predictions 80 years into the future.
>>
>>139055990
Whites will find a way to prosper.

Once we make genetic engineered perfect aryan babies and use them in conjunction with redpilling of society after a massive civil war inthe west, we can proceed to use our overwhelming technological and resource superiority to decimate the mudskins and reclaim our world as the capital of the galactic aryan empire it was supposed to be.
>>
There will be a mass culling at some point. Pushing this hard against mother nature will cause a massive backlash. As Europe and the US continue to decline, who's going to pay for these 70 IQ negroes to eat? How many UN peacekeepers can possibly be deployed at any given time to stop them from killing each other?
>>
>>139066175
With a lot of thinking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.