[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ have a hard on for Japan? Japan isn't honorary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492270210300.jpg (205KB, 780x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1492270210300.jpg
205KB, 780x1564px
Why does /pol/ have a hard on for Japan?
Japan isn't honorary whites and have no culture. They were barbaric niggers until they were cucked by the white USA cock during the Meiji restoration
Sushi is imported. Ramen and Gyoza is Chinese. Buddhism is Indian. Jap technology is actually white. Anime is western (characters have pale white skin,sharp noses and nose bridges,double eyelids/big eyes), most Japanese cultural ceremony etc. are of Chinese origin
>>
>>139051772
So, your point is that Japs are the British of the Asia, nothing of theirs is actually their and yet they have managed to convince the world that it's their?
>>
>>139051772
because asian girls are saviours of the white race.
even hitler himself said the japanese are superior and honorary aryan.
>>
>>139052610
Please do the world a favor and kill urself
>>
>>139052287
Yes
>>
anime is gay
>>
>>139052997
It also should be noted how much Britain and Japan were one of the most hated countries in the world and they never cared about it. People now also love them for stupid reasons like "OMG british accent" and "omg anime".

Though more you think about it, its just Americans who find other Americans so repulsive that American women infatuates British men while the American men infatuates the Japanese women and anime characters.
>>
>>139051772
Hello, Chang Yee-loo-dog-eeta.
>>
File: japanese honorary aryans.jpg (66KB, 626x467px) Image search: [Google]
japanese honorary aryans.jpg
66KB, 626x467px
>>139051772
Japanese ultranationalists were essentially the softcore Nazis of East Asia
>>
>>139054896
It's amazing how Japan is so popular among liberals and the world even though they commited heinous war crimes more evil than the Nazis
>>139055071
I'm not Chinese, I'm Korean and hate chinks
>>
>>139055135
I would add to this picture that Hitler had every reason to consider Chinks Honorary Aryans back in the 1930s, but unfortunately today their culture is in shambles and he would probably say otherwise.
>>
>>139055187
Tbqh you should be glad it was Japs who look like you who raped your women. They could have been raped by other race, ending you up looking like a rapebabies like the Finnish people.
>>
>>139055723
I agree but still
Koreans and Japanese were very different people during the past
>>
>>139055420
MAO fucked up the Chinese people, Chinks always hated their emporer but sucking his dick was still better than being the concubine of 5 colonial powers at the same time. When Japs, people who looked like them, came and raped them, they thought it was better to be ruled by own people than leting foreigners decide their fate.

China becomes independent, chinks had hope that they will finally live happily, MAO ends up killing more Chinks than all foreign invaders combined, chinks feel like they aren't safe from even their own people.

Chinks become the emotional degenerates who will cook their children to feed themselves.
>>
>>139055972
I would be more concerned about the current threat of North Korea towards South Korea and taking Japanese help instead of still being butthurt about a wrong done in history. Everybody was crazy in 40s, Brits killed innocent, japs raped, nazis were baking jews, and americans nuked the japs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.