[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop this baboon? When will he understand that we will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: evo-evo_0.jpg (1MB, 3500x2470px) Image search: [Google]
evo-evo_0.jpg
1MB, 3500x2470px
How do we stop this baboon? When will he understand that we will never give a fucking meter of shoreline to his shithole? I would rather see the South Pacific dry before handing them to bolivians.
>>
>>139038811
those shitskins come to argentina for free education, illegal drugs traffic, illegal goods traffic, child traffic, prostitution, vote for the bad president candidate, stole our money and cars.

paraguayans = bolivia.

yeah, those fucking bolitas already moved the border line 100 metros.
Fuck bolivians, they are subhumans.

also fuck you op, you shitskins traitors. We will ally with brazil and fuck you up.
>>
>>139039349
Try lol your military is shit
>>
File: fat cat.jpg (83KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
fat cat.jpg
83KB, 583x777px
>>139039433
j-just wait for the revolution, once this country goes to shit we all are going to arm ourselves... or drown.

https://youtu.be/WykGGanhCCI
>>
File: RIGHTWINGDEATHSQUAD.gif (3KB, 172x86px) Image search: [Google]
RIGHTWINGDEATHSQUAD.gif
3KB, 172x86px
DOES SOMEONE NEED A LEADERSHIP CHANGE??
>>
when your all controleld by rothschild but bolivia isnt

btfo
>>
>>139038811
A mapuche calling anyone a baboon.
kek
>>
>>139044154
Mapuches held back the Spanish for hundreds of years
Those fuckers bent over and took it up the ass

They're sitting on huge reserves of natural gas and other shit yet refuse to exploit it and then blame their poorness on us because we took their clay over 100 years ago
>>
>Your continent is somehow less relevant than Africa the thread
>>
>>139039349
>you shitskins traitors
what the fuck did we do to you? we should call you traitors, you fucked us over a lot of times
>>
>>139044154
Excuse me, I can't figure out if you are either a nigger, Mexican, chink, indigenous, Irish or any ethnicity that makes up half of the US and it's not white.
>>
File: monkey_king.jpg (34KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
monkey_king.jpg
34KB, 450x450px
>>139039349
>>139039433

Calm down, gentleman.

Don't you see that the rest of the world is about to destroy itself?

Let's all just sit, relax, and not get envolved. Then, when at the end, we can go full viking rampage in europe and us, all for the glory of the Monkey Emperor!!!

All Hail Monkey Emperor!
>>
>>139046160
U M A
M
A
>>
>>139046160
Brazilian-chilean invasion of Argentina when?
>>
>>139046795

You can start the invasion by the south, then we meet at some point.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.