[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc e/article/pii/S016028961

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: mong.jpg (82KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
mong.jpg
82KB, 466x517px
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000920

Finns scientifically proven to be smart but lack scientific genius.
>>
Hard to produce extreme genious in a country of 5.5M people. Also our education system doesn't prefer individualism and the top 1% tends to steer to ceo-like jobs on the private sector because we don't really fund research enough. Your system works better in this regard as your joke of a defence budget among other things like seamless integration of private funding allows for a lot of money on research.
>>
>>139035355
>Hard to produce extreme genious in a country of 5.5M people
My dude, the entire point is that PER CAPITA you guys punch below your weight in scientific nobel prizes relative to the fact you have the highest average IQ in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita#Scientific_prizes
>>
>>139034186
Finland has been independent for 100 years now only. Being part of foreign nations (namely Sweden and Russia) we didn't exactly get to develop centers of scientific learning paralelling the european counterparts.

These poor academics and their zero-tier researches..
>>
>>139036842
Eh go ahead and prove that baseless retarded hypothesis.
>>
Asian genes.

High IQ, Low creativity.
>>
>>139034186
Finish women are fucking gorgeous
>>
By zero-tier research I refer to the link you provided.
>>
>>139036948
What the hell are you even talking about? Stop spending your hole days in your mom's basement, go get some fresh air from outside and stop shitposting these useless threads.
>>
>>139034186
If you want to metaphorically rip Antifa's non-existent dick off, then please sign this NEW petition to do just that:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0
>>
>>139037210
>What the hell are you even talking about?
You posted an environmental just-so story. It's pretty obvious I'm what talking about. You'll have to try harder than that.

>>139036973
Sounds pretty similar. I wonder if they test similar on the Big 5 personality traits.
>>
>>139034186
Over half of "swedish" nobel winners are finnish.
>>
>>139036973
Not sure about Finns not being creative. I'm in video game development and Finns probably have the highest rate of video game devs.
>>
>>139034186
So people from faroe island and saint lucia are the most scientific genius? Idiot.
>>
File: finn.jpg (154KB, 865x966px) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
154KB, 865x966px
>>139034186
>Uses number of (((Nobel prices))) as measurement of genius
American "science" at work
>>
>>139037767
We basically export game studios now
>be a shitty startup
>make one great mobile game
>your value 7 billion now
>sell to chinese
>angel invest in new studios with new ideas
>>
>>139037800
Yeah, OP is basically a retard trying hard to prove a point about Finns being asian because of the assumed link between high IQ and "low" scientific genius.
>>
>>139038480
we have always been high in innovation which is 100x better indication in creativeness.
>>
>>139035600
>no. 16, between France and Belgium
Meh doesn't seem that bad. Although I admit there are things we could improve
>>
>>139038480
>trying hard to prove a point about Finns being asian
Are you retarded?

>because of the assumed link between high IQ and "low" scientific genius.
What are you talking about? The two aren't intrinsically linked. Look at Ashkenazi Jews. You're an illiterate fucktard.
>>
>>139038670
You're preaching to the choir, veliseni.
>>
they invented NMT tho
>>
>>139038929
It's not "bad". It's just worse than NWE with a lower average IQ.
>>
File: fingolian.png (30KB, 150x229px) Image search: [Google]
fingolian.png
30KB, 150x229px
>>139037800
>t. Fingolian
Shut up, I thought you were proud of your Mongoloid heritage.
Does this guy look white to you? Look at that negroid jaw.
>>
>>139035355
>Hard to produce extreme genious in a country of 5.5M people
not really. Intelligence isn't a roll of the die, friend.
>money on research
It's mostly private donors, lel.
Stay mad Mongolcucks
>>139038929
>at least we aren't as bad as niggers
Why can't you be like the Swedes?
>>
>>139039256
we have a higher iq because we have had the best schooling system for a long time and less immigrants than other countries (sweden,norway etc..) with great schooling systems. It's not rocket science. We are not naturally smarter than the rest of the world.
>>
>>139036842
How about the fact that we have been a developing country till just very recently? Finland was poor, and you don't get Nobels by not having money to fund research. That explains the lack of success till 90s, I'd say. I don't think it's still especially low-per-capita if you factor only the last 30 years.

>>139036973
Just in case you're serious with that, nope.
>>
>>139038988

the only thing finland needs is a guy like trump. otherwise we're the true master race.
>>
File: ntimednagen.jpg (39KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
ntimednagen.jpg
39KB, 600x392px
>>139034186
Not saying they are not european, but are a bit of an outlier in genes inside Europe
>>
>>139039490
>we have had the best schooling system
Except that we don't. It's shit. If it was that simple, you'd think that foreigners could just adopt the system and get great results, but they don't.
>>
File: IMG_0127.png (1MB, 900x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.png
1MB, 900x959px
>>139039267
He's that way because he was shot in the jaw you god damn fucking leaf. That man killed 500 soviets with nothing but a mosin nagant that had only an iron sight.
>>
>>139040050
>you'd think that foreigners could just adopt the system and get great results, but they don't.
why do you think that there are shit ton of visitors from every country to visit our schools and learning our systems? The reason why they can't adopt it are completely different one than "it's not good enough".

Google "Finnish education system" and you will see what i mean.
>>
File: WHG.png (61KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
WHG.png
61KB, 800x581px
>>139039627
Simultaneously most and least European. Most European if we assume WHG as standard for European, while we also have highest admixture with ancient Asians.
>>
>>139040203
Shouldn't be to hard, they're soviets. They probably had fucking muskets to shoot with.
>>
>>139040511
Aren't finnish genes something like 95% Indo-European and 5% Asian?
This is what makes it simultaneously the most and least european people in Europe.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.