[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They warned you fucking retards The scientists warned you! Time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: graph2.webm (2MB, 1366x662px) Image search: [Google]
graph2.webm
2MB, 1366x662px
They warned you fucking retards
The scientists warned you! Time and time again! 'warmer oceans will cause hurricanes to be stronger'. 'burning fossil fuels will drive warmer oceans'

But you fucking DENIERS didn't listen did you? you fucking fucktards hid behind your blogs and your trump and your denial of evidence. You refused to use renewables, you spat in the face of nature and our climate and now Gaia is screaming 'I WARNED YOU. NOW YOU ARE GROUNDED. YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE'.

I have fucking family in the path of this storm.

I use electric saving light bulbs
I sold my car
I haven't been abroad in 10 years
I haven't eaten meat in 9 years
I wash myself in a fucking bucket of rainwater
I spent my life savings on solar panels
I cook food on a fire I make with dry leaves and tinder I buy from my neighbours gardens
I got beaten up by pakis because I found a discared Koran and they saw me putting it into a recycling bin
I have ruined my own life to save the planet

And you people ruined everything
And now you will fucking die
I hope that 1 million americans die, 10 million made homeless, this is what the climate denial capital of the planet deserves and I will laugh at the videos that emerge of overweight yanks getting mangled to death by soaring street signs, of fires burning american children, of american women drowning in the storm surge.

This is the best day of my life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503436335011.jpg (77KB, 812x880px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503436335011.jpg
77KB, 812x880px
>>139032356
Hope there are more storms, temperatures go up world wide and all coast land is reclaimed by the sea. If not thats ok too either way I win.
>>
>>139032356
>be me
>live in the most temperate part of Finland, the south-west cost
>snowing in May 31st
>August 26th, +11°C
>the "hottest" day in summer was 22°C, but mostly 15-20°C
>probably snowing soon
>already snowing in some places in Finland
The earth is freezing, faggot.
>>
>>139033306
I am in the North of Québec and this is the same thing here.
We had 2 weeks at 15-20c with sun, now only rain and cold.
>>
>>139032356
Lol this isn't even the strongest storm we've seen by far. We've seen stronger ones every 15 years, no records are being broken but science deniers pretend they are.

"Worst hurricane in 30 years in this particular state!"

Lmao nigga what made it so much better in between those 30 years?
>>
File: yr.png (29KB, 862x258px) Image search: [Google]
yr.png
29KB, 862x258px
>>139033306
>>
File: tasmania.jpg (669KB, 1100x734px) Image search: [Google]
tasmania.jpg
669KB, 1100x734px
>>139032356
>my state is mountains

I hope the ocean takes what belongs to her. The randstad and cities like it are unsustainable and cruel, hardly different from battery farming.
>>
>>139032356
>Category 3 storm
>HURRICANES WILL BE STRONKER!!!!!

Choke on your kale, faggot.
>>
>>139033493
The coming ice age is going to fight the coming race war for us.
>>
>>139032356
Go die in a ditch where you ca biodegrade and be used as compost you smelly hippie
>>
>>139034000
Cradle mountain is comfy as fuck dude
>>
>>139033306
It was 26-28 degrees the other day for Australia in the middle of our winter.
>>
File: bait.jpg (10KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
10KB, 319x320px
>>139032356
>>
Maybe they should have remained bipartisan instead of shilling for globalism and liberalism. CAUSE MY SEX JUNK IS SO WOAH-OH-OH
>>
>>139034000
that's really pretty, just like your family
>>
>>139036405
t. Avg Desert dweller
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.