[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://nytimes.com/2017/08/25/worl d/asia/dealy-protests-in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: flag_india.231134419_std.gif (4KB, 448x297px) Image search: [Google]
flag_india.231134419_std.gif
4KB, 448x297px
https://nytimes.com/2017/08/25/world/asia/dealy-protests-indian-guru-rape-conviction.html?referer=

Listen lads, I know we're always going on about how subhuman and feral arabs and turks and nigs and the such are, but can we just take a minute and discuss what might be the most disgusting and degenerate society in the world? India is a fucking shithole

>people live, bathe and eat in literal garbage
>most buildings have no toilets, so people shit in the streets
>disease everywhere
>poverty everywhere
>weekly riots, stampedes and natural disasters kill people by the hundred
>new dehli is the rape capital of Asia
>fourth fifths of female children will be molested by a relative before the age of 12
>government is sitting on trillions (literally trillions) of dollars of wealth in the temples, but they can't touch it because muh voodoo curse
>constant ethic strife and massacres (muslim apes versus hindu monkeys)
>horrendous education system only fit for producing entry level programmers and technicians
>half the country is made of sticks and mud
>nuclear arsenal somehow
>constantly at war with neighbors in Pakistan (Pakis are bottom of the barrel trash, the intersection of Arabic barbarity and Indian rape instincts)
>a fucking wheel

Seriously, fuck this entire landfill
>>
>>139026166
And here's the archive https://unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/world/asia/dealy-protests-indian-guru-rape-conviction.html?referer
>>
>>139026223

Thanks laddy
>>
The sheer drop off in pajeet flags on this board tells you all you need to know

Behind every BLM flag is a poo
>>
I'm a white American, been to almost 50 countries, even lived in Turkey for 2 years.
Never before was I as disgusted as I was in Delhi.
It was amazingly disturbing. The smell in the air, the smell of the people. It's something you just never forget.
>>
>>139029400
Same here. I will never forget the stench in Delhi. The closest I've come to that was when they were digging up a sewer or something close to my hotel in Beijing. But the entire city of Delhi smelled like that. Plus the poverty, ugliness... it's hell on earth.
>>
>>139026166
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
File: 1493393913495.png (949KB, 1060x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1493393913495.png
949KB, 1060x1110px
>>139026166
We tried to civilise them, but it didn't work. We were too soft-hearted.
>>
>>139026166
I agree OP, these fuckers are taking over Australia en masse with the Chinese and I deal with both groups in my daily job. Indian's are by far the most dishonest, crooked and greedy people I have ever met, especially if they're Sikh. These faggots have scammed and defrauded the Australian taxpayer of tens of billions of dollars and in every industry I've been employed over the last 12 years, they have turned it to shit. Everything they touch turns to shit, these low class faggots need to stay in India where their dishonest, low class and crooked ways can only affect other poo in the loo's.
>>
Let's be perfectly real. As "subhuman" as Indians may or may not be, they are not as internationally hated as white people. Even in "your" own countries.

Whites in America live in fear of niggers, just as whites in Europe live in fear of Muslims. No matter the Indian stereotype, white people will be eternally cucked.
>>
>>139032672

Speak for yourself Abdul
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.