[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: german pride.jpg (512KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
german pride.jpg
512KB, 1920x1200px
Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>139019809
I was in America on the day Obama won his first term. I was in a large market with my American m8 and there were blacks walking around abreast making white people move over. As I was leaving soon and not really giving a fuck when one tried to crowd me over I snatched his Apfelfone and hurled it sideways then told him I think you dropped your phone better fetch it before you join it.
>>
File: 1468865374593.png (19KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
1468865374593.png
19KB, 800x802px
>>139019809
WE
>>
Germany is dangerous. Nobody would care if you weren't. You have your history, you were a country for only a couple of decades before starting two world wars. Now after only twenty years since unification your government is trying to take over and destroy Europe again.
Why don't you go back to being the original countries again, Prussia and Bavaria etc?
You cry now but if Germans had the upper hand how sympathetic would you be? We'd be tied up with piano wire and shot.
Anyway I promise I've packed it in now and will only pick on Germans if they are pro-EU.
>>
File: Ape.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
Ape.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>139019809
It would be easier to just say, "German Hate Thread", but what you typed will get the same result.
>>
>>139019809
>Germans

Have been dead since 1945.

You're nothing more then a emasculated, mongralized remnant of a once great people.
>>
>>139019809
I love you guys, the sheer amount of salt pouring out of Germany since the brexit vote has been glorious.
>>
>>139019809
You're such a pussy. Are all German such pussies?
>>
>>139019809
Then figure your shit out Hans
>>
>>139019809
I love Germany desu, although it's for "muh heritage" reasons
>>
File: merkel (7th copy).png (87KB, 296x297px) Image search: [Google]
merkel (7th copy).png
87KB, 296x297px
>>139023818
> 5 terms eternal Chancellor
>>
>>139023478
I was in favor. But to be honest, I have some amount of Schadenfreude that you guys don't have that much of an edge over everbody with the gbp exchange rates anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.