[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here. How do I deal with all these redpills and not being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: uma delicia 2.png (777KB, 729x1008px) Image search: [Google]
uma delicia 2.png
777KB, 729x1008px
>>
Act as spies for the white race, die, and reincarnate as a white man.

Or just come to our country as a rapefugee from the coming purge of third-world populations
>>
>>138986180
You are in Brazil so no problem. Live on your land and defend it like all men should. As long as you understand that communism is evil and marxists should be destroyed that's enough.
>>
>>138986180
You can help improve your own race by setting a positive example

White charity undermines the other races so you should be against foreign aid
>>
You're in Brazil, there's nothing wrong with you.

There's no problem not being white. A lack of pride in whites in modern western society is what is depriving them of ambition, motivation and an identity at all. Wanting to reignite is the goal for us, and wanting to maintain it with a white-only ethnostate is fundamentally our longterm ambition.

You don't belong in white countries, but there isn't anything wrong with you or Brazilians. Different ethnicities have different characteristics. Own them, and accomplish something for yourself, but also for the extension of your race and nation.
>>
Nobody is trying to genocide you so just count your blessings I guess
>>
>>138986180
Una delicia
>>
>>138986180
redpill other subhumans or kill them.
You should know though that white survival is in your best interest as well. all of our technology and innovations roll downhill to you so anything you can do to promote and protect the white race is in your and your familys best interest as much as its in ours
>>
>>138986180
Oh thank God the newfags are starting to assimilate.
>>
>>138986468
So basically redpills other nonwhites and get rid of commie jews
>>138986677
I'm aware that it's best for all
I'd rather have general worldwide advancement than a few non whites having an easy life in the first world
>>
Just don't vote labor
>>
File: varg6.jpg (50KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
varg6.jpg
50KB, 960x606px
>>138986180
Its okay. Just strive to build a nation for your own race, and we'll do the same
>>
>>138987928
I'm non white but not a poor nigger or guilty white to vote labor lol
>>
>>138986507
whites here have troubles with leftists subhumans though. They are everywhere.
>>
>>138986180
>>138988098
Google nazi taxi driver. I bet you're whiter than that guy.
Marry inside your race, be hyperc9nser
>>
>>138986180

Have you ever tried sopa de macaco?
>>
>>138988596
Wow i got fucked. I don't know what happened there I wasn't even close to being done.

Tldr elevate your own race. If you're not white don't even worry about white people who cares. Worry about your family and your"clan" whatever that means to you.
>>
try not to act like a retard (this goes for the white retards too) and you'll be fine
>>
>>138988098
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.