[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

communism is for the entitled people who don't want to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: unknown.png (318KB, 445x437px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
318KB, 445x437px
communism is for the entitled people who don't want to make any fucking effort. @communists, kys. capitalism is great because it encourages people to make the effort to get what they want. doing retarded things is your leisure, not your working career.
>>
Communism appeals to resentful, low IQ hordes because it takes away wealth from people who earned it and hands it over to politicians who didn't earn it. Really makes you not think.
>>
You do know what capitalism is literally a bunch of people who do nothing but own things and collect all the fruits of labour while everyone else is working for them ?
>>
>>138985781
>takes away wealth from people who earned it and hands it over to politicians who didn't earn it.

What is a capitalist?
>>
File: i don't want to live anymore.gif (2MB, 465x356px) Image search: [Google]
i don't want to live anymore.gif
2MB, 465x356px
>>138985886
wtf?
>>
>>138985940
>What is a capitalist?
Capitalism is property rights and enforcement of contracts. The system we have now is not capitalism.
>>
>>138986150

Yeah. It's crazy how much reading a book or two on the ideology that you fetishize so much teaches you.
>>
>>138985886
You just perfectly described central planning and nationalization of industries.
>>
>>138986220
>Capitalism is property rights and enforcement of contracts.

Capitalism is an economic system and an ideology based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.

> The system we have now is not capitalism.

Do we have private ownership of the means of production? Yes.
Do we have operation for profit? Yes.
Do we have enforcement of all of this? Yes.

We have capitalism.
>>
>>138986497
>central planning and nationalization of industries.

Whether a state or a bunch of corporations and their boards own all the industries makes no difference. The result is the same.
>>
>>138986584
We also have governments controlling the money supply and creating unmanageable national debts. We also have incredibly high taxes which is a violation of property rights. Not to mention government collusion with corporations to get cash for political favours. This is cronyism.

>>138986731
You just admitted that communism won't solve anything.
>>
>>138985291
when was the last time you read marx
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.