[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how could you possibly win a argument if your opponent has the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
how could you possibly win a argument if your opponent has the moral high ground?
>>
File: Reiuji.Utsuho.full.147629.jpg (1MB, 3000x2732px) Image search: [Google]
Reiuji.Utsuho.full.147629.jpg
1MB, 3000x2732px
>>138978113
I'm just here to beat burgernon to first post.
>>
>>138978113
Attack morality. It doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Logic does.
>>
>>138978113
whats moral?
>>
>>138978113
define the 'moral high ground'
>>
Morals are a spook
>>
>>138978113
i know right? we are unstoppable.
>>
>>138978205
This guy gets it.
>>
>>138978113
What is immoral?
>>
>>138978113
Does anyone actually like this guy?
>Lmao "Weaponized Autism"
>Lmao these /pol/ guys are crazy
>watch me pown this feminist
>bout to post another hour long video where i post feminists boys!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w
Highground you say?
>>
File: RD9P__t3.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
RD9P__t3.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>138978232
"kill all the niggers and faggots"
umm...no, what the alt right doesn't understand is that things like death and genocide are wrong
>>
>>138978113
See progressives destroying western civilization over the last 5 decades.

It's not uncommon
>>
>>138978113
In the 90s, the conservative right used religion as the basis of their morality and uses it as a club on anyone who disagreed

the far left are using intersectionality as the basis of their morality and uses it like a club with anyone who disagrees.
>>
File: vfg.jpg (86KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
vfg.jpg
86KB, 960x960px
>>138978469
STFU you unironically like Sargon, your assessment of the alt right is invalid as well as your opinion. Go pwn some feminists. I'm not even alt right, I just hate that guy
>>
>>138978469
death is not wrong, it's natural
genocide is generally and objectively wrong
>>
>>138978113
ohhhh i get it..hes in the mountains.. talking about high ground
>>
>>138978469
Surely god never killed anyone or wiped out a degenerate people.

Surely these weren't stories spun to warn against the path we're on now. We're the first people ever to promote multiculturalism, asshole worship, feminism, and drug use. These are not warned against in fairy tales from thousands of years ago. I'm euphoric by the scent of my own astroglide.
>>
>>138978605
Old school Republicans (before adopting the religious vote) would force the "moral high ground" Liberal to debate morality.
>>
it dosent matter if they want the easy way out with the "i stand in moral high ground" in the end they will join us (skeptics) and white liberals/communists . once they get attacked more normies and masses of white people will change there views. once there bubble breaks and they awaken. they will fight at our side . even if they hate us.

and in the end they will be judged by god whether they believe in him or not.
>>
>>138981020
they will see that the sub humans other are and how there behavior is not western related and will do our biding in the end. and when jews realize this they will flee . because they know we know what there plan is for the west .
>>
>>138979320
there is always someone more moral than you and so it goes on and on.

It's also another (now lefty) progressive purity test, there is no winning them over. The left must eat their own, only after they have been spat out will they wake up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.