[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa have almost no order, symbols are almost adopted at random.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Antifa Logo.jpg (79KB, 799x800px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa Logo.jpg
79KB, 799x800px
Antifa have almost no order, symbols are almost adopted at random. They seem to have no official dictation on what is and isn't official antifa (hence the parody accounts). What says that they aren't now Nazis
>>
>>138972587
They have no order because they're a bunch of anarchist punks. Also why they're on a road to nowhere.
>>
>>138972587
They don't really stand for anything. If a gommie dictator told them to hand over their parents' fancy assets, they'd be the most anti-commie people of all. And I doubt they're stupid enough to think that ancom can ever be a thing.

In conclusion, they want a big nanny state which favors them over people they disagree with.
>>
File: antifa.png (355KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
355KB, 2000x2000px
>>138972587
what?
>>
>>138973495
>don't take my starbucks you fascist
>>
>>138973495
To add, they don't want any changes because that means they won't have to start shit ever again and they love that.
>>
>>138973603
Logo's like these could be circulated online to convince the media that antifa are underground neonazis.
>>
>>138972587
I smell a fashie.
>>
>>138973780
or by the non hikikomori neets within the right to subvert their symbolism
>>
>>138972587
Also, many of them dont make it through their 20s as a result of heroin, AIDS, or HRT related suicide. The individual antifa isn't built for long term.
>>
>>138972587
because they aren't real. They are actors and imbeciles paid by Soros
>>
>>138974549
I believe there are legitimate members, not all of them. But there must be a group of them that are roleplaying for the glory.
>>
File: IMG_1574.png (57KB, 478x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1574.png
57KB, 478x618px
Reminder to ignore shills telling you not to join certain right wing groups cause "THEY DONT CALL FOR THE EXTERMINATION OF DA JOOS SO DEY ARENT OUR ALLIES"
>>
>>138972587
I think we should make the effort to call them neo fascists every chance we get, we wouldn't be lying
>>
>>138975149
I agree, I believe that exposing them as the fascists they are is a very good idea.
>>
>>138975253
That could prove hard to do since they believe in the opposite of fascism.
>>
>>138973780
You're literally a Jew.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.