[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /pol/ i admit defeat. I fell for the asian meme, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 28274758.jpg (89KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
28274758.jpg
89KB, 720x481px
Alright /pol/ i admit defeat.

I fell for the asian meme, and married a qt asian a few years ago after a shitty fallout with a white girl. It was good for a few years, but ended up having too many issues with culture and religion (on her part).

We are both considering a mutual divorce, but I am not sure where to go from here. Is it worth fighting for saving the relationship? Do i give up and settle for some average bimbo? Fall for the mgtow meme?

There are a lot of choices, and im sure i can be happy any way it goes... but which is the best path?
>>
File: molynjew.gif (428KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
molynjew.gif
428KB, 640x360px
>>138971543
>>
File: illust_56787071_20170825_060523.jpg (504KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
illust_56787071_20170825_060523.jpg
504KB, 1280x800px
>>138971543
How the fuck would I know?
It's your business, not any of ours.
>>
Do you have a kid
>>
>>138971610
Im asking for suggestion not a dick.

>>138971621
No kids.
>>
>>138971543

>asking relationship advice on /pol/

pic related OP. go to >>>/adv/ or something. This is a board for politics.
>>
>>138971543
how is anyone supposed to tell you if the relationship is worth saving when none of us knows anything about it?

but if you're already seriously considering divorce it's probably too late anyway
>>
>>138972379
Good point. I never usually go outside of this board but i guess this an exception.
>>
Any nudes of her?
>>
>>138971543
all women are the same, dont bother remarying
>>
At least you had no kids
>>
>>138971543

Your problem isn't with an Asian woman. It's with women in general. They are the hardest thing a man must deal with. Try to summon the mental strength to live with one.
>>
>>138972618
/adv/ is retarded, lots of women giving bad advice there.
ditch her and get a white girl, have kids
>>
>>138972670
Yes

>>138973122
Been with a few women, pretty sure they are not all the same. Have you ever even been with one?

>>138973320
At least

>>138973445
I think i have the mentality to deal with one, it just helps if they are on the same page.

>>138973655
That was the original plan. Maybe its time to kick that back into action.
>>
>>138971543
You have a much longer shelf life as man than as a woman. I have started over a few times after LTR's (5 years, and 7 years long) and as long as I'm /fit/ it's easy to find qt 3.14159's. See it as a bonus round of life. Most modern women are horrible- so unless you find young Trad wife material- just date to get back into the game. Most relationships are not worth fighting for. Realize that when it's over...it is over. I used to think "oh this person is different, this person is the one, this person is important" etc... but we are all selfish creatures and I do not believe women who have had multiple partners are able to pair bond for any length of time beyond 3-7 years. There is a reason why it's called the 7 year itch.
>>
>>138971543
Which are the issues?
How old are you both?
How do you both look like?
How much do you earn?
What are you looking for in your next relationship?
>>
baka why are these LARPers always pic relating the hottest chinkess they can find on google when we all know their gook bitch is not even in the same universe as those models
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.