[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bakeries HAVE TO bake cakes for gay weddings even though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1502018972062.jpg (37KB, 446x335px) Image search: [Google]
1502018972062.jpg
37KB, 446x335px
>bakeries HAVE TO bake cakes for gay weddings even though they disagree with it
>google is free to censor who we disagree with though

>we know the terrorists aren't REAL muslims, if you label them all as terrorists you're just going to radicalize them all!
>fuck all conservatives, they're all racist nazis if they support free speech

can we get a liberal logic thread?
>>
>>138962434
>Corporate america is evil
>Lives off of corporate america
>>
File: 1493499355782.jpg (56KB, 870x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493499355782.jpg
56KB, 870x420px
Well, why not? Hypocrisy isn't wrong if it fits your agenda by their logic. They aren't above fallacious arguments, thus they more easily win over simpler minds. When confronted, they use another tactic: they attempt to derail the argument or, if it doesn't work, simply out-scream, vocally overpower the opponent. They'll do everything as long as it makes them right in their mind, even if it would sow the seeds of confusion and uncertainity whether they're actually wrong.
>>
>>138962880
Orwell was on some next level shit man
>>
File: Language.png (732KB, 1274x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Language.png
732KB, 1274x1184px
>>138963336
Yes, he was. His experience with actual commies taught him a lot on rabid leftists.

Pic is some more on previous.
>>
>>138963670
Thanks for sharing, I remember reading that before but it doesn't resonate with me nearly as much as it does now as before I didn't think this was an actual legitimate concern that we have to have right NOW, but it's turning out to be.
>>
Must find a Muslim bakery ave demand a Bacon Cake for a Gay Wedding
>>
>>138962434

can we get a conservative logic thread?
>>
>>138966773
What do you mean exactly? You mean a thread that exposes conservatives' hypocrisy? Sure, I have nothing against being critical towards conservative beliefs or making fun of them if it's a tasteful good joke. Post away.

Or you mean just a thread about discussing general conservative beliefs? Is the whole point of your post to imply that we should talk less about liberals since they're a really low-hanging fruit to pick on and we should focus more on what we do believe instead of what we don't? I could agree with that too
>>
>>138962434

>bakeries are free to fire any person they want just like google
>google is not allowed to deny service to gays just like bakeries

seems fair to me

>omg leftists call us all nazi this so unfair!
>leftists are all commie anarchists that hate america!!!!
>>
>>138969079
The 1st and 4th amendment should be extended to include major internet companies like Google. It's all 100 percent legal and goes along with the law, can't really argue with that. But the law should be changed based on the free speech principle.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.